It was Her Neighbor's Secret Pt. 02

Story Info
Woman wants others to know that she poops her pants.
5.3k words
4.78
6.7k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/30/2023
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bmp5708
bmp5708
335 Followers

Note from the Author: This story involves pants pooping and scat. If you are offended by this type of material or do not enjoy reading about it, this story is not for you.

*********************************************************************************************************

Julie received a reminder while she was checking her e-mail:

"It has been thirty days since you completed session one of Taboo Erotic Pleasures. Click the link now to begin session two. If you are unable to complete your session at this time click on the remind me later link. For best results you should complete session two within the next seven days."

Julie had no specific plans for that Monday evening. When she finished going through her e-mails she clicked on the link to begin her next hypnotic training session.

The first session had guided her into attaining erotic sexual pleasure from shitting her pants and playing in her shit. Julie wondered how session two could increase that pleasure?

Session two was titled Beyond the Home. Julie wasn't certain what that actually meant. The hand written note by her friend Melanie "even more thrilling and exciting when someone knows" had her intrigued.

Julie truly loved the pleasure she had discovered by shitting in her pants and the fun she enjoyed afterwards. She was anxious to discover how the pleasure could be any better and she clicked on the link to begin session two.

In a similar fashion as session one, a soothing voice instructed her to turn off any lights in the room and relax. She knew the procedure and focused on the mesmerizing spinning image on the screen.

"Relax. Focus. Keep your eyes on the object. Relax. Focus. Keep you eyes on the object. Relax. Focus. Keep your eyes on the object."

It didn't take long before Julie was relaxed and entered the same trance-like state she had been in during her first session. She again sensed words and images appearing on the screen along with hearing seemingly unintelligible words being spoken.

After thirty minutes the second session was complete. As Julie came out of her trance she had no recollection of what she had seen or heard but her mind had again absorbed and fully comprehended everything.

Nothing seemed any different to Julie on that night. As had become the norm for her, she enjoyed a nice long masturbation session while watching scat videos. It was on the following day that things began to change.

During her final hour at work on that Tuesday afternoon Julie began feeling a strong need for a bowel movement. She was more determined than usual to hold it for her enjoyment later.

By the time her work day ended Julie badly needed to shit. On her drive home she stopped at a Walmart store near her house.

Although she had nothing she needed to shop for, Julie knew exactly why she had gone there. As she walked into the store her pussy was wet with anticipation of the pleasure she knew was near.

Julie walked quickly through the store. She had been farting consistently over the past few minutes as her need for a bowel movement had become extremely urgent. By the way her stomach was grumbling, she knew her poo would be very soft and messy, exactly what she wanted.

There was no other person nearby when Julie stopped in the footwear department. As she pretended to be looking at shoes, she bit her lip and thought about what she was planning.

"I'm not sure what got me in the mood to do this but I know it's going to be fun."

Julie stood still as she focused on having a bowel movement. With no further hesitation, she started the pushing motion and felt shit opening her sphincter. She let out a slight moan as a large amount of mushy soft poop pushed into her underpants.

The odor of fresh shit was immediately apparent and filled the air around where Julie was standing. She had shit her pants at Walmart and there was no turning back.

"Oh god, I love this. I can smell my poo and I'm sure someone else will too. It's so stinky."

Julie continued to grunt and push more shit into her panties. She wanted to fill her pants with a big messy pile of shit and she was certainly doing that. After one final grunt the seat of the black pants she had worn to work that day were bulging from her enormous poop.

Julie stood quietly for a moment taking in the full pleasure of the warm creamy mess in her pants and inhaling her stinky odor. She was certain that if anyone got near to her they would know she had shit her pants.

Having it known was exactly what Julie desired. She was anxious for someone to walk into the same aisle to smell her stink and she didn't have to wait long.

A younger woman who looked to be in her early thirties came around the corner into the same aisle where Julie was standing. Her heart began beating faster and her pussy tingled with excitement.

As the woman came nearer Julie felt a warmth growing in her face, anticipating the embarrassment of having someone know she pooped her pants. Her pussy was sopping wet from the excitement that filled her body.

When the woman stopped to look at some shoes, Julie began to walk in her direction. She excused herself then went directly in front of the woman.

As Julie walked past the woman, she felt embarrassed but incredibly turned on. She was certain the woman would notice the odor and know she had shit her pants.

Julie stopped within ten feet of the woman hoping to get some reaction from her. She pretended to look at another pair of shoes on a lower rack, bending over with her butt towards the woman so the bulge in her pants could be seen.

As the tightness of her pants spread the warm mess out over her cheeks, Julie sighed with pleasure. She didn't think the woman heard her although at that moment the silence was broken.

"You know there are restrooms in the front of the store."

Julie immediately straightened up. She had been noticed and her face felt like it was on fire.

"I know but there's no reason to go there now. I've already finished with what I wanted to do."

"That's so disgusting. Go clean out your pants. You need some mental help."

Julie turned and walked away, satisfied in knowing she had been caught with poop in her pants. Despite feeling embarrassed, she was also as turned on as she could be.

Although she had quickly left the area, Julie was not in a hurry to leave. She walked casually through the store in a roundabout way towards the exit.

Julie was enjoying being in public with shit in her pants. She hoped to have as many people as possible see the large bulge protruding from her rear end and smell her poo.

By the time Julie had gotten to her car, she couldn't contain her excitement any longer. Her pussy was wet and aching for pleasure. As soon as she sat down she began to orgasm as her creamy soft shit spread between her legs and up her butt crack.

"Oh my god, that was so incredible. I wonder how many people knew I pooped my pants?"

Julie started rubbing her clit through her pants as she rocked back and forth in her messy pooped panties. She was sitting in her car masturbating as people walked by going in and out of Walmart.

"Oh god yes, my poo smells so delicious. I can't wait any longer to enjoy it!"

As her arousal increased, Julie couldn't resist her very naughty desires. She pushed her hand inside the front of her pants and between her legs until her fingers were in her poo.

Julie quickly fingered herself to another orgasm then pulled her hand out from inside her pants. Her fingers were covered with creamy light brown shit.

"Oh my, it looks so creamy and tasty!"

She lifted her fingers to her nose and inhaled the smelly odor. As two women walked by directly in front of her car, Julie pushed her shit coated fingers into her mouth. Instantaneously she began to orgasm as she chewed and swallowed her shit.

When Julie got home after her fun at Walmart, she enjoyed a lengthy messy masturbation session. She kept thinking about how fun it was to poop her pants in a public place and having people know she did it. She brought herself to multiple orgasms as she smeared shit all over her body and ate her poop.

Later that night Julie was still thinking about everything she had done. She didn't understand what motivated her to poop her pants at Walmart but she enjoyed it and found the experience to be extremely exciting.

For the next few days Julie pooped her pants at home whenever she felt the need for a bowel movement. The following Saturday, she was extremely horny when she got out of bed and she already knew what she wanted to do that day.

Julie very seldom wears a thong panty but she was giddy and excited when she put one on that morning. She finished dressing with light gray colored leggings and a t-shirt that came to just below her waistline.

As Julie looked in the mirror at her rear end, the view was just as she wanted. Every inch of her big butt in her leggings was visible. She then went about her usual tasks for the day.

Shortly after noon Julie began to feel a rumbling in her bowels. It wasn't long before her need for a BM was getting much stronger in the manner she had hoped for.

With her bowels full and ready for a big shit, Julie drove to the mall near her house to have lunch at the food court. She knew spicy Thai food would help to get her full bowels moving quickly.

After finishing her meal, Julie was having a very strong urge to poop. She immediately walked to the bookstore located at the far end of the mall from where she parked.

Julie began to browse through various books. Even though she already had a strong urge to shit, she wanted to wait until she couldn't hold it any longer.

Twenty minutes after Julie finished eating, she started to feel a desperate and dire need for a bowel movement. It was exactly what she had hoped for.

Julie had cramps and felt extremely gassy. She was squirming and clenching her butt cheeks trying to control her bowels for just a few minutes longer.

As Julie eased the pressure in her abdomen by letting out a few smelly farts, she bit her lip and quietly talked to herself.

"Oh goodness, my farts are stinky today."

Julie smiled mischievously as she looked around and let out two more long loud farts. It had been getting more difficult with each one and she couldn't hold in her poop any longer.

When Julie uncontrollably farted again, warm shit pushed between her butt cheeks and past the thong she was wearing. She moaned as she felt a long soft turd nestle against her thigh inside her leggings.

It was as if a plug had been removed. Without any further effort soft stinky shit flowed from Julie's butt and filled the seat of her leggings. A large amount of mushy shit also oozed down the back of her thighs.

Julie's pussy was already tingling with excitement when her stomach grumbled again as she wasn't yet done with her bowel movement. She grunted and another massive amount of warm mushy shit came out with a bubbly wet sound as it filled her leggings and spread over her butt cheeks.

As she inhaled the very stinky odor from the shit in her pants Julie rubbed her hand across her butt. The bulge in her leggings seemed enormous and she was ecstatic when she felt wet stickiness on her hand. She had no doubt that her soft creamy shit had stained through the material of her leggings.

Julie knew for certain there could be no hiding what she'd done and she didn't want to. Although she was nervous, she was also extremely excited as she thought about walking back through the mall to where her car was parked.

Oh my god, I can't believe I'm going to do this. Everyone walking behind me is going to know that I pooped my pants. They'll see it and smell it too."

From the moment Julie left the bookstore she felt a warmth in her face from her embarrassment. She was leaving a noticeable trail of odor behind her and with each step, the creamy mess pressing against her butt reminded her of what she had done.

Julie was feeling embarrassed and humiliated as she walked through the mall yet her pussy was dripping wet from the excitement. She was fifty-five years old and incredibly aroused by having people know she had shit her pants.

Her ten minute walk seemed like it took forever. Julie never once looked back but there were people behind her the entire time and her shit filled stained leggings were on full display for each of them to see.

From the comments she occasionally heard behind her, Julie knew the mess in her pants was as obvious as she had hoped it was. She was getting more turned on with each comment.

When Julie got to her car, she placed a garbage bag and bed sheet on her seat. As she sat down in her enormous pile of shit she felt the mushy mess squish up between her legs. It also pushed up her backside and over the waistband of her leggings.

"Oh god yes! I made a huge poop in my pants."

Julie reached behind to inspect herself. The sheet and her t-shirt were both covered with thick creamy shit. Discovering the extremity of the mess she made excited her even more and she began rubbing her hand in the mushy goop covering her backside.

"Oh yea, there's so much poo. I love this!"

Julie was ready to play in her messy smelly shit. The embarrassment from being seen by so many people with shit in her pants had her as turned on as she could be.

As she sat in her car and began to masturbate, Julie lifted her shit covered hand to her nose to inhale the foul odor of her own excrement. Smelling her shit got her more aroused. She started licking the creamy mess from her fingers and simultaneously began to orgasm.

"Mmmmmm, I love to eat my poo. There's nothing more delicious than my own stinky poo!"

Julie was out of control with lustful desire. She pushed her hand down the front of her leggings into the shit covering her pussy and began to finger fuck her dirty slimy hole.

As she fingered her pussy Julie reached behind herself and rubbed her other hand in her shit again. She then slid it under the front of her t-shirt and bra, enjoying an extremely intense orgasm as she smeared shit on her tits.

The more that Julie played in her mess while sitting in the mall parking lot, the more turned on she was getting. She continued to finger her pussy as she scooped up another handful of creamy brown shit from her backside.

Julie looked at the mess in her hand then looked through the windshield of her car. Although they were nearly fifty feet from where she was sitting, she could see people walking through the parking lot.

"Oh god, if only they knew I was sitting here with messy shit in my pants, masturbating and eating my poo. That would turn me on so much!"

Julie lifted her hand and pushed her nose into her shit. She rubbed her face into the creamy mess and as she began to lick the shit from her hand her body trembled with orgasmic pleasure.

After several minutes of fun, Julie got herself composed. She wiped the shit from her hands on the front of her t-shirt and by the time she left the parking lot, she had smeared shit pretty much everywhere on herself. It excited her to still have some on her face as she drove home.

When Julie got to her house she looked at herself in the mirror. She had shit on the front and back of her t-shirt and on her face. Her leggings were a complete mess. She had shit on her butt, between her legs, and up the front.

"Oh my god, just look at that mess I made. I have poop everywhere. I'm sure that anyone who saw me knew I pooped in my pants. God, I'm still so turned on!"

Julie took a dildo and vibrator with her into the bathroom. After removing her t-shirt and bra she put the dildo inside her leggings and pushed it into her dirty shit covered pussy.

As her shit filled thong held the dildo in place, Julie put a hand on her butt and smeared the shit in her leggings. She pressed the vibrator against her clit and fucked her cunt by moving her hips.

"Oh god, this feels so incredible. It's going to make me cum so hard."

As Julie screamed with pleasure while enjoying multiple orgasms her decadent desires intensified. She was more turned on by her own shit than she'd ever been and couldn't seem to get enough of it.

After sliding her hand fully inside the seat of her leggings into her thick mushy shit, Julie pulled it back out. She admired the stinky brown cream then rubbed it all over her small tits. The pleasure instantly brought on another orgasm.

"Oh yea, I love this. I love playing in my shit. It turns me on so much!"

Julie again slid her hand inside her leggings to retrieve more shit. This time when she pulled her hand out she lifted it to her nose and inhaled deeply to fully enjoy the aroma of her excrement.

"Oh god yes Julie, smell it. Smell your own shit. Smell that delicious creamy treat that came out of your big fat butt."

Julie pushed her tongue into the soft gooey mess and licked. She started moving her hips faster causing the dildo to rapidly slide in and out of her cunt.

With the vibrator still humming on her clit Julie's arousal was increasing. She was breathing heavily and moaning as she moved her nose and tongue all around in the shit in her hand.

"Oh Julie, you know what you want. You know exactly what you want. Now do it naughty girl. Eat your poop!"

Julie pushed the entire glob into her mouth and immediately began to orgasm. Creamy fluid flooded her pussy as she chewed and swallowed her own smelly shit. She gagged several times and nearly vomited but she did keep it all down.

It had been more than an hour since Julie had shit her pants at the bookstore. She was exhausted from the continued pleasure she had enjoyed and began the task of cleaning up. After a long hot shower she laid down and fell asleep while thinking about the fun she had that afternoon.

Just like after the previous time, Julie was confused by her desire to have people see that she had shit in her pants. She didn't understand why it turned her on so much but it did. That was all that mattered.

Over the next few days, each time that Julie shit her pants she masturbated and fantasized about doing it in a public place again. She had no specific ideas for what she would do although deep inside her mind she knew. Even though she wasn't aware of it, she had already started planning it.

Later that week and for no reason whatsoever, Julie stopped at a store on her way to work. She bought fast acting laxatives that were supposed to give relief within one to three hours. She wasn't the least bit constipated but at lunchtime she took the recommended dosage.

It was about 2PM and Julie was working at her desk in her office. Her bowels were making gurgling and grumbling sounds. She was beginning to feel the need for a BM but something deep inside her mind was telling her to wait longer.

As 3PM approached, Julie was getting desperate for a poo. She felt uncomfortable and was squirming in her chair.

"God I can't wait much longer. I really need to poop. I'll fart a few times to help me feel better and hold it longer."

Julie leaned forward in her chair. After struggling to make herself fart, she let out a little one that was immediately followed by a drawn out very wet sounding bubbly fart. She giggled as she thought.

"Oh my goodness, I don't think that was a fart."

As she leaned back in her chair, Julie felt warm creamy shit push up her butt crack. The pungent stench of poop was also very noticeable as she quietly commented to herself

"Oh god yes, I pooped my pants!"

Julie immediately stood up from her chair. Without any hesitancy she grunted and mushy shit quickly filled her panties. It stopped coming out momentarily before a large amount of diarrhea flowed into her already messed underpants.

The pleasurable feeling of having her panties filled with hot diarrhea was more than she could take. Even though she was in her office at work, Julie couldn't resist her excitement. She pressed her fingers into her pants against her clit and quickly rubbed herself to orgasm.

bmp5708
bmp5708
335 Followers
12