It was Just a Friendly Poker Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love the game; I played in high school," she said. "I was watching the game that night when you guys had your poker game. I had to do something upstairs while you all were goofing around in the basement."

That comment made Ken give a mild chuckle.

"Can I join you?" she asked.

"Of course," he said as they both sat down on the couch. "You can have some pizza and one of those beers if you like."

"Thank you."

She had trouble opening the twist top of the beer, so Ken had to open it for her, and she thanked him. There were no plates for the pizza; they just took out a slice right from the box and began eating.

"Nice place," she said. "Very organized; I was expecting a typical bachelor pad."

"I was never that type of guy. Can I ask what you're doing here?" he asked abruptly.

Monica laughed. "Have you forgotten our date already?"

"Date? Wait, you mean from what we talked about at the poker game?"

"That's right," she said as she continued eating her pizza. "This is good; where did you get this?"

Ken couldn't believe how casual she was about the whole situation.

"A place around the corner, but let's talk about this date. Are you being serious about this?"

"I'm here, aren't I? That's why I got my duffle bag with me, in case I have to stay the night."

That explained the duffle bag to Ken, but it didn't explain why this was happening.

"Wait, let me get this straight. We are talking about the bet where if I lose, I have to have sex with you?"

"Yes, that's the one."

Ken was never more confused in his life. He was certain it was all just a joke that Jack made up to get some laughs, but here she was, apparently intent on having sex with him. Normally, he would never question the reasoning if any beautiful woman ever offered to have sex with him, but this was a highly unusual situation. He would understand if the bet was that if he won, he got to sleep with someone's sexy wife, but he never thought a bet would be that you got to do this if you lost. Usually, a lost bet would be some kind of punishment, like losing money or something you own. A lost bet usually does not give you a fantastic reward.

"But if you don't mind, I'd like to wait until after the game," she said.

"That's understandable," said Ken. "Excuse me, I have to go to the bathroom."

He grabbed his phone off the coffee table, ran to the bathroom, and locked the door. What he really was going to do was call both Pete and Terry on a conference call to help him understand what the hell was going on. Pete might know more about the situation since he was more friendly with Jack, and he thought he'd bring Terry in on the call for another perspective on the situation. After he got them both on the phone, he explained to them both everything that was happening.

"Whoa, I thought that was all just a joke," said Terry.

"That's what I thought too."

"So, what are you calling us for? To gloat about sleeping with a hot blonde tonight?" said Pete.

"Yeah, how is this an emergency?" Terry asked.

"Are you guys serious?" Ken asked. "This doesn't seem the least bit odd to you guys."

"You did make a bet," said Pete.

"Yes, but I thought it was just a joke. Guys sometimes joke about their wives like that; I thought we were just going along with it."

"Well, apparently, it's not a joke. So, you might as well go for it," said Terry.

"Yeah, I don't see what the problem is," said Pete.

"Hey, normally I would have no problem sleeping with a woman like Monica, but I'm just confused on how losing a bet means I have to fuck her."

"What do you think the problem with this could be?" Pete asked.

"I don't know, I just can't help thinking there's more to this then they're letting on, like there's some kind of angle I'm missing here."

"What kind of angle are you talking about?" Pete asked.

"I don't know," he snapped at him. "Is this some kind of trick they're playing on me? Is this some kind of weird mind game or sex game they're playing? Am I being setup for something down the line that would get me in trouble?"

"I can't think of any reason why anyone would do any of those things to you," said Pete. "Especially if it results in you getting Monica into bed."

"Maybe it's her," Ken continued. "Maybe she's a bad lay, or some kind of freak in bed, or maybe... You guys don't think she's really a dude, do you?"

Both Pete and Terry started laughing.

"Ken, you've seen her. Does she look like she was once a dude?" Terry asked.

"Trust me, she was definitely born a woman," Pete assured him. "Also, I know we're going off subject here, but I have to say that you're being kind of transphobic right now."

"I'm not transphobic, but don't act like you guys would not be concerned about it if you ran into that kind of situation."

Pete and Terry both agreed and decided to get back to the main subject at hand.

"Ok, to be honest, I understand a little about why this is so unusual to you," said Terry. "But she's already there, so you might as well go out there and enjoy watching the game with her. During that time, you talk to her about this situation to see if it's genuine or if there's more to the story."

"I have to agree; you might as well see how this plays out," said Pete.

Ken had to agree as well. Monica was already in his living room watching a baseball game, so he might as well watch with her and see what happens.

HONORING THE BET

When Ken went back to the living room, he just sat down and watched the game with Monica. He didn't bring up the bet or why she was there; he figured for now he'd just enjoy watching a game with a beautiful woman.

Over the next two and a half hours, they enjoyed watching the Mariners win with a one-run lead. They were winning throughout the game when they were up 3-0 since the 2nd inning, but a relief pitcher neither of them liked blew that lead in the 8th inning when he gave up a grand slam, giving them a 4-3 lead. Thankfully, the Mariners scored three more runs in the bottom of the ninth. It happened when the first batter up got a homerun to tie the game. Then, after getting two outs, they got a baserunner, and the next batter gave them a two-run homer, making the Mariners win 6-4.

Ken and Monica were so happy, they jumped out of their seats in excitement and high-fived each other. They were also glad it didn't go into extra innings when they briefly tied the game, mostly because neither one of them wanted to see that designated runner on second base for extra innings, a dumb rule the MLB created last season. Ken was getting used to that designated runner rule, but he still felt it made the game too easy to win in the extra innings. He told this to Monica, who agreed with him.

"That was one hell of a game," said Ken.

"I know, I'm so glad we got to watch this. This was a lot of fun," said Monica. "Now that the game is over, I guess we should head over to the bedroom now."

Ken was having so much fun watching the game with her that he had forgotten about that crazy bet. He was planning to casually bring it up with her during the game, but they were having so much fun watching the game that it slipped his mind. He was kind of embarrassed that he actually forgot to discuss with her something like this.

"If you give me a few minutes, I have some lingerie in my bag I can change into," said Monica. "Unless you want me to go straight to being naked. It's your call."

"Oh, um, I guess the lingerie will be fun."

"Great, I'll call you in as soon as I'm ready."

She grabbed her duffle bag and headed towards the bedroom. She figured out where it was since it was a one-bedroom apartment, so there wasn't much of a guess as to where the bedroom could be.

Ken really wanted to just go ahead and have sex with Monica. Any man would want to be with her if they had the chance. But he just couldn't get over the insanity of this bet. He really needed to know why losing the bet meant he had to sleep with her.

Ken got out of his seat and walked right into his bedroom, just as she took off her shirt. He completely forgot what he was about to say and just stood there looking at her as she was just casually standing around in her jeans and a low-cut white bra.

"Oh, I see you don't want to wait for the lingerie," she said, smiling at him.

"No, I mean yes, I mean, um..." he was too distracted by seeing her in her bra. He had to shake his head to get himself to focus. "Listen, we need to talk about this."

"Oh, you don't have to worry about condoms; I'm on the pill."

Ken was silent for a few seconds. The idea of fucking Monica without a condom was very appealing to him. Like most men, he thought no condom was the best way to have sex, as long as the woman was on the pill.

"Ok, that's good to know, but what I really wanted to talk about was this bet."

"What about it?" she asked.

"I mean... how do I put this?"

"Don't you want to have sex with me?" she asked.

"Yes, of course I do."

"So, what's the problem?"

"The problem is, how does me losing a poker bet mean I have to sleep with you? Losing a bet means you lose something, not get something amazing out of it. Don't you think that's a little odd? How does this work? What's the angle here?"

"No angle," she assured him. "You lost a bet, so we now have to have sex."

"But it just doesn't make any sense," Ken continued. As much as he would like to have sex with Monica, he just couldn't get over how confusing the whole situation he was in.

Monica put her hand on his shoulder and began to talk. "Listen, I don't know why you're so confused about any of this, but my question is, why are you questioning it? You get to have sex with me; isn't that a good thing?"

"It would definitely be a good thing," he admitted.

"So, don't think much about the reasons why I'm here. Just focus on having fun while I'm here."

Ken was still confused by the whole arrangement, but he thought she had a point. She was here, she wanted to have sex with him, and that's all that mattered right now. He left the room so she could change into the lingerie she said she brought.

He went to finish off the beer he left on the coffee table as he waited. A few minutes later, she called out to him, saying that she was ready. Before he went back to the bedroom, he decided to just take his clothes off, except for his boxers, so he could be ready for her.

Back in his bedroom, he saw Monica standing there wearing a sexy black push-up bra with matching panties, fishnet stockings, and a garter belt. Ken just stood there in awe of how incredibly sexy she looked.

"I take it from that ridiculous look on your face that you like what you're seeing," said Monica.

"Yes. I do very much."

"I was going to wear black high heels with this ensemble, but I left them home. I hope you're not upset with me."

"Oh, no, it's not important," he assured her.

"Great. I have one last thing for you."

She bent over to reach into her duffle bag, and in doing so, Ken got a good look at that incredible ass of hers. When she stood back up, she had in her hand a mistletoe and held it up above her head. Ken knew what she was up to and had a small laugh about it.

"You're not going to turn down kissing me again, are you?" She asked.

Without saying a word, Ken walked right up to her, pulled her close to him, and kissed her as hard as he could. It was one of the longest and most passionate kisses he had ever given a woman. Monica dropped the mistletoe to the floor as Ken guided her to the bed. They fell onto the mattress, still holding on to each other as they began rolling around on the mattress, kissing and pawing at each other. He felt like a teenager again, making out with a girl for the first time.

He took off her bra, finally revealing her beautiful big tits to him. He got her on her back and began kissing her from her neck down to her tits, where he spent some time fondling and kissing them. She liked the way Ken was suckling on her nipples; it was a very arousing experience for her.

As Ken continued playing with her tits, he reached down into her panties and began fingering her clit. This was causing her to get very excited, as her pussy began getting wetter and warmer as he fingered her.

Ken pulled away her panties, leaving only her garter belt and stockings on. Monica took off his boxers and began stroking his dick. She didn't say it to him, but he was a little bigger than her husband; it would be something she couldn't wait to brag about when she tells him all about it later.

Ken got Monica on her back and made her open her legs wide for him. He lined up his dick right up to her pussy, teasing her by rubbing it up and down her slit. She whispered in his ear, begging him to put it in her. He then pushed his dick right into her pussy, and she gave out a loud moan. He kept his dick inside of her for a moment, enjoying the feeling of her warm, tight pussy. He never had a pussy feel this good; he thought this was a pussy that every woman should have.

He began fucking her, slowly at first, so they could both enjoy the moment of just holding each other as he was fucking her. He then picked up the pace and began pounding her pussy fast and hard. She began moaning loudly as she held him close to her body, with her nails making small scratches in his back.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me! "Fuck me!" she began chanting. "Fuck my slutty hole! Fuck me good!"

"You like this, you little slut?" he said to her as he continued fucking her as hard as he could. "You like being passed around to other men, like a fucking whore?"

"Yes! Yes! Treat me like the whore you know I am!"

They kept this pace for a while before Ken began to slow down, and Monica took that opportunity to make him get on his back this time. She got his dick out of her, then moved down his body and took his big dick into her mouth. Her lips were sealed perfectly around the shaft as she began bobbing her head up and down. She played with his balls as she did this, something she knew men loved when getting a blowjob. She deep-throated him a few times, making gagging noises every time the head of his dick hit the back of her throat. She exaggerated the gagging a little because she knew how much men liked to hear a woman do this during a blowjob.

When she was done sucking him off, she positioned her pussy over his dick and lowered herself onto it. She began bouncing around his dick, behaving like an animal. Ken just laid there, looking up at this beautiful woman, enjoying herself as her tits jiggled all around and her hair was flying wildly. He never had a woman with such a sexual appetite as Monica. She was going so crazy that Ken had to hold on to her hips tightly because he was worried that she was going to fly off of him and hit the floor.

It wasn't long before Monica gave herself an orgasm and screamed. This caused her to stop long enough for Ken to get her off of him, and he made her get on her hands and knees. He got behind her, shoved his dick back into her, firmly grabbed her by the hips, and proceeded to give her the best doggy-style sex of her life. She always enjoyed this position, but the way he was doing it made her enjoy it more than she ever did with her own husband.

"OH YES! FUCK ME, FUCK ME!" she screamed.

"Wow, I can't believe I almost questioned this whole thing," he said to her.

"Shut the hell up and fuck me!" she yelled at him.

Ken spanked her ass good and hard and called her a fucking whore, a filthy slut, and whatever else he could think of. He was even surprised at himself that he would call a woman such things, but he could see that she enjoyed hearing it, so he continued. She begged him for more, and he began going even harder on her as he pulled back her hair. Her face was turning a bright red color as she was screaming from another orgasm that shot through her body.

He got her on her back again and continued fucking her in this position. He could tell he was on the verge of finishing and wanted to look Monica in the eye when he came inside of her. Monica could tell that Ken would be finishing soon; she wanted it to last a lot longer, but she was ready for what was going to happen. Ken felt his dick swell up; he did his best to hold back, but, in an instant, he shot every drop of cum inside of her pussy. Monica smiled as she enjoyed the feel of Ken's warm cum filling her up.

Afterwards, they just laid next to each other, not saying a word for a long time.

"Are you staying the night?" Ken asked.

"That's why I brought my duffel bag. Remember?"

"Does this mean we can go again?"

"As soon as you're ready."

She was taken by surprise when Ken crawled right on top of her with a new fully erect dick ready for her pleasure. She expected him to wait a little longer before he wanted to fuck her again, but she was willing to give him whatever he wanted. They lasted a little longer the second time, and he came inside of her once more.

THE NEXT MORNING

The next morning, they both woke up very early at the same time. They talked for a little bit, and when she saw his dick was hard again, she began stroking him, and then he fucked her one more time. She even let him titty-fuck her at the end and cum all over her tits. She was surprised he still had so much cum inside of him to cover her tits with.

Afterwards, she asked if she could use his shower, and he told her she didn't even have to ask. As she showered, Ken got coffee and bagels ready for them. He didn't have much else to offer her for breakfast because he wasn't expecting any company to stay over.

Monica joined him in the kitchen about a half hour later, looking completely fresh from her shower. She wore the same jeans from yesterday but a different shirt this time, and she had her hair tied back in a ponytail. They had breakfast and chatted a while before Monica said it was time for her to leave.

He escorted her to the door, where Ken tried to kiss her lips goodbye, but she stopped him.

"Whoa, what are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm trying to kiss you."

"I'm sorry, but it's all over now. Let's not make this anything more than what it was and move on from here."

Ken was having so much fun with Monica that he completely forgot about the bet he lost and the whole crazy situation around it. He wasn't going to question any of it anymore, like he tried to yesterday; he was just happy that he had one of the best nights of his life.

"I'm sorry," he told her. "I should've known better."

"It's ok; I don't blame you."

She did give him a friendly hug and kiss on the cheek before she left.

LATER THAT EVENING

Pete and Terry got to Ken's apartment at the same time. They were there to watch the Mariner's game, which came on at 4:30 p.m. today. Each of them brought something to drink and snack on. On their way up on the elevator, they discussed the bet that Ken had to fulfill last night.

"Do you think he'll give us details about how it went?" Terry asked.

"I would brag about it without being asked," said Pete.

"I really thought that was all just a joke," said Terry. "I didn't think anyone would make a bet like that if the other person lost."

"We all thought it was a joke, even Ken."

"That is one lucky bastard," said Terry.

"I know. Jack and Monica are supposed to be my friends, why didn't that ever happen to me?"

They got to Ken's apartment and rang the bell. It took a few minutes and a few extra rings to finally get Ken to answer the door. When Ken opened the door, Pete and Terry gave out a simultaneous "Whoa!" at what they were seeing. Ken was standing there with several bruises and bandages around his head; he even held his side very tightly, suggesting he may have bruised his torso as well.

"What the hell happened to you?" Pete asked.

"Jack came by to kick my ass, that's what happened," said Ken.