It Was Just Chloe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Couple?"

"Couple, very, very good couple. We know that. But I have to ask you one thing, something I have to know. And I have totellyou one thing, somethingyouhave to know."

A little flutter of apprehension ran through me. I wanted Chloe to be serious, but perhaps not this serious.

"Go on. I don't think I've ever concealed anything from you, so far as I know I don't have anything worth concealing. What do you need to know?"

Chloe pursed her lips and looked me in the eyes.

"Please, don't take this the wrong way, but ... Are you rich?"

"I have ..." I started to reply but she interrupted me.

"No, please let me finish. Please understand. There are many things I need in life, I need a nice place to live, I need to travel, to go to nice restaurants, I need ... for me to be happy, I must have these things.

"For many girls, this is truth, but they don't know it truth, and they only realise when it's too late that they need have married some person who have money. For me, I know I cannot be happy without, number one, good man, I got that." She smiled at me. "And number two, money. So, don't be insulted, it is important we understand together."

She trailed off from her unusually long soliloquy, a little embarrassed I think that she had been so blunt. I waited a moment to be certain she had finished, and then said

" 'Understand one another'. I have some money my grandmother left me, not a fortune but quite a lot. My father is well-to-do, and my mother is rich. I am their oldest child, I have one younger brother. In England, it's customary for the well-to-do to leave most of the fortune to the oldest child. So - I'm quite well-to-do and I have excellent expectations."

"You're mother might not like me."

"Possible. She'll get used to it. I understand your bringing up this point, about needing money, I mean, and I think it's not rude of you, it's intelligent. But, I am very sure that there is enough money that it won't be an issue."

"Good, I am glad."

"What's the thing I need to know about you?"

"Actually, its several things."

Maurice arrived with our order. After placing everything on the table he stood almost at attention and said to Chloe, in English, something like "M'selle, I am embarrassed for my remarks, I hope you know it was making joke, and please, I make my apologises for you."

Chloe gave him a radiant smile and said "No, please, I am quite flattered. And, you are fine man, just as you say."

After he'd gone, she said to me brightly "I like him. He is first person I meet in London who has English more worser than mine."

" ...worse."

' ... moreworse."

Once again she ate and drank with animation. I asked what she wanted me to know, but she darted her eyes at other tables and said, "Perhaps is better when we are alone."

"Alright. Um, what about your father?"

"He will do, what I ask him to do. He will leave me some money perhaps one day, but much of his money was lost in the war. And he have plenty children."

"But, this is definitely going to happen, we are definitely going to get married?"

As I spoke I took her hand in both of mine. She smiled, and then laughed out loud as she took her hand away and saw what I had done - I had put on her finger a rather gorgeous diamond ring I'd bought at Asprey's that morning.

"That, must have cost fortune!" she laughed.

"... a fortune. Yes, it did."

So we chatted and cooed and ate and drank and tumbled out of there to walk home an hour or so later.

"I bought you a present too" she said, waving a little parcel she had with her, but she wouldn't tell me what it was.

Same thing when we got to my house: No lights, she seated me on the couch, undid my pants and took out my penis and masturbated me a little. But then she put my hand over my penis and gestured with her own hand over mine, obviously meaning that I should masturbate myself, and she got up and took her clothes off in front of me, posing and strutting for a minute while I watched and masturbated. Then she came back and finished taking my clothes off.

Once we were both in the nude she pulled me up and turned me round and had me kneel up on the couch, facing the back of it.

"Now, my present" she said.

She jumped up and came back in a minute, walking lightly in the dim light, and stood behind me. I looked around.

"Nice?" she asked me, smiling.

She was wearing what we now call a strap-on. I don't know what we called it then, I had no need for that word, having never even heard of one, much less seen one. The 'cock' wasn't very big, and on the back of the strap, another cock protruded into Chloe's twat.

And, standing behind me, she proceeded to use it on me. And it was extremely exciting. She told me to masturbate myself as she did me, but I had to be careful because I didn't want to come immediately. Deliberately and evenly, she sodomised me, her little panting noises reminding me that the other end of the device was in her twat. After a minute she said

"Have you ever been done bum like this?"

"You mean with a real cock, not a - device"

"Yes, done up your bum by a man, like sodomy."

"Yes, I have. Several times."

"You liked it?"

"I did, I really liked it."

"You still think about it? When you masturbate, I mean."

"Yes, I do."

"And you think about sucking a man's cock too?"

"Yes, that's always been really exciting for me. I used to imagine a man had tied me up in the nude and he had me alone and he feels me up and rubs his cock all over my face, and then he makes me suck him off. He's much bigger and stronger than me, not a muscle man, you know, but he's - heavy."

"Ah, yes! I have that same, fantasy, The man is older too, yes?". Chloe was decidedly breathless now.

"Yes, much older than me."

"Did you ever do that?"

"Not the tying up bit, but I've had sex with a man who was older than me."

And I recounted to her how someone just a couple of years older than me had seduced me, and how that later led to me having sex with this older man, and how he would phone me every now and then when his wife was away and I'd go to his place and he'd use me. I loved it.

"When did you last do him"

"Oh, a couple of years ago."

"Would you do him again?"

"It's a bit different now. Isn't it? Would you want me to?"

"Yes, perhaps! It's very, very exciting. Do you think he would like to do both of us?"

"I ... I think he would. I'm quite sure. Yes, definitely."

Chloe worked me continuously, panting and grunting from her own pleasure. Then, changing her tone, she said

"Now, I tell you what I was going to tell you. Something you must know."

I couldn't imagine, with everything we'd already covered, what there could be that needed such a special introduction. She leaned forward until her breasts were pressing on my back and she was all the way in me so my bum was pressed against her hips. She put her mouth near my ear and whispered.

"I was plostitute."

"Prostitute."

"Pwostitute."

***

When she said this, a thrill like an electric current ran right through me, the idea that she was a prostitute was so powerfully erotic for me. I almost came. After a moment she added

"Is alright? That I did that? You have to know, you see that."

"Yes, it's ... " I couldn't think of a word. "Itsdelicious!"

And it was, it was so lascivious, so lewd. I used to fantasise about having a former prostitute for a girlfriend. I told her that.

"How about for a wife?" she asked

"Yes, absolutely yes. How long were you er working?"

"Quite a long time."

"How old were you when you started?"

"Young."

"How young."

"Young."

Something dawned on me.

"What about your father?"

"He is not my father. He is ... "

"Customer?"

"Yes, customer. He was very good to me. He got me out of Saigon, with his family, before the ... fall. He got me family to stay with in Paris. He was very good to me."

And she explained how, once in Paris, he had arranged through his diplomatic connection with Sir Michael Bains for her to come to London, where he believed she would have a better chance of finding a suitable husband. The Bains's thought she was his daughter too.

***

As Chloe had predicted, my mother did prove to be less than thrilled about the marriage.

"I mean, what do you have incommon, darling?" she asked, in the unanswerable fashion of all her questions. Of course, the fact that one of the things we had in common was an enthusiasm for sex bordering on debauchery couldn't be introduced into this conversation.

"Mother, she's intelligent and attractive and she has a wonderful sense of humour. Everybody adores her. Ask Bee!" (Our affectionate name for Lady Bains).

"Yes, I did, and she does think she's nice," said my mother, as if pondering an unfathomable lapse of judgement on Lady Bains' part.

"Wherever we go, people congratulate me on my good fortune in being with her!"

"Yes, I can see all that. But what I mean is: You have a very good Second from Cambridge. You're well off. Your mother is a Baroness, your father is a Baronet, your uncle is a cabinet minister and so was your grandfather. You are descended from Edward the First and Charles the Second. You're widely traveled. You speak several languages ... "

"Every second person in England is descended from Charles the Second. And Chloe's French is better than mine."

"Oh well, that's something." Mother was a francophile, in fact she owned quite a lot of property in France and went there regularly. "But you see what I mean, dear..."

***

In the end it came down to this: Mother was not pleased, but she wouldn't stand in my way. She invited us to dinner and behaved herself with Chloe, not warm, but gracious and taking an interest in her conversation. My father was the same.

Chloe always had great poise, not just like a model, but in her social manner too, what the French callsang froid, and she was witty and genuine and she won both of them over. Or anyway, at least to the degree possible - all thesang froidin the world can't make you be descended from Edward I. So by the end of the evening she had gone from being Andrew's unsuitable fiancée, to Andrew's witty, charming, francophone, unsuitable fiancée.

***

The next night was my dinner with Voltan, Viscount Lindmann. I was a little uneasy about it - perhaps he wanted to fire me? I wouldn't be the first. But then, why take me to dinner to do it? And why be so friendly? But Sue Watt - Watt The Twat we called her, inevitably - said, "Oh, no, I've heard he always takes people to dinner to fire them. And he's always so friendly and respectful to everyone, even people he can't stand. Such goodmanners."

"I enjoy your work, Andrew. I always read your pieces."

"Oh, that's, flattering, Voltan. I'm very glad to know it."

"Yes. Always with you the interesting subject, and very well written. Enjoyed the one on the Westway, and the one about the Docks becoming fashionable - in fact, I liked it so much that I'm trying to buy a flat down there, and you're right, they're very hard to come by, and very expensive!"

We ordered food. M Roux visited us again - no M'selle tonight?

"I need to lose a little weight" said Voltan after M Roux had moved on. This was certainly true. "But, perhaps tonight is not the night to think of that" and he gave one of his hearty chuckles and ordered a meal that would sink a barge. Then he got to what turned out to be the point of the evening.

"Loved your pieces about the prostitute in SoHo, too. Again, beautifully written, nicely observed. In fact she sounds like a most interesting person."

"Yes, she is" I agreed.

"In fact, I'd like to meet her!"

Well, Charro, my prostitute, didn't exist of course. I had made her up. But I had always been good with the badly-bouncing ball, and I didn't fumble.

"I'll ask her. Of course, I undertook to protect her identity, that's why she was so frank with me. What she's doing isn't illegal, but ... she's, a little sensitive about it."

"Yes, yes, I understand, Andrew. Not illegal in Germany either by the way. Some parts, anyway. But, yes, I would be very pleased if she would grant me the favour of meeting with me."

"I will. But, Voltan, you need to know that to help protect her identity I made her Philippino. She's actually Vietnamese."

***

And so it came that Chloe went to dinner with Viscount Lindmann. I had Chloe read my article so she could play the part. And I impressed on Voltan the need for discretion, but ... he took her to Gavroche!

After dinner they went to his flat in Mayfair, in fact right around the corner from Gavroche, and she gave him a demonstration of her skill in oral sex, made renowned by my article. He was impressed.

After this, Chloe came back to my place in Kensington, and she gave me a detailed account of the entire evening, especially the sex part, while she did me, expertly, with her mouth and her hands. It was perhaps the single most stimulating episode of sex I have ever experienced.

We both remarked on how perfect it was that after our excited fantasies that Chloe would do an older man, actually do him, and share the experience with me ... shazzam! - here was an older man and she was doing him! We both took intense, exhausting pleasure from the theme of her submitting to this rather overweight, older man, letting him use her pert, tight little body. She showed me the streaks of spunk on her neck.

But I was a little concerned that Voltan had flaunted her at Gavroche. He was quite well known, of course, and Chloe was soon to be my wife and she was known there too, at least to M Roux, and I could see that it could lead to trouble.

But I needn't have worried, as it turned out.

***

She went with Viscount Lindmann the next night too, and this time she demonstrated her skill in anal sex. He was even more impressed.

Again, she came to Kensington afterwards and we had an intensely erotic session while she described to me every detail. She had knelt down in front of him as soon as the front door closed behind them, and fellated him. Then she gave him her anal treat - sitting astride him in the nude and taking his penis in her bum and doing him.

Telling me all this she was in a sexual frenzy, taking me into her anus and grinding me up to the point of pain, gasping and grunting as she worked herself on me, and seeming almost to lose consciousness after she came.

Then she revived, and masturbated me as she re-lived it again. And now she introduced the other side of this coin - the idea that perhaps Viscount Lindmann would like to do me too, do both of us together.

I had doubts about this and said so. It was too close to home, too near, too - complicated. I could tell Chloe was a little bit miffed, it took the wind out of her sails. But I could tell it had to be said, it was moving too quickly.

But it was too late. After this, over the next week, things began to move very quickly indeed.

***

"Your mother would never have accepted me."

"She's already accepted you!"

"No, yes, I mean, she will never bepleasedabout it."

"Chloe! My mother doesn't have to be pleased about it, you're not marrying my mother. You're marrying me!"

Chloe's eyes refused to meet mine and a tickle of fear grabbed me. Looking intently at the floor, she said

"No, Andrew, I'm very sorry. I don't think it will work."

And that was that. Chloe had come to my house unannounced. She kissed me lightly on the cheek and I could tell immediately something was wrong. After she left I numbly opened the envelope she had given me and found it contained the engagement ring.

***

Chloe and Voltan married in a quiet ceremony at his place in Nice, just a few friends.

Where I had known I was getting a former prostitute, Voltan believed that he was getting a current prostitute. Like me, Voltan was apparently delighted with this, but, also like me, he wasn't going to advertise it, hence the almost secretive arrangements, unusual for a man of Voltan's flamboyance and wealth.

Of course, he had no knowledge of my relationship with Chloe. I had, after all, delivered her to him as the prostitute about whom I had written for his magazine. So, I was invited to the wedding, not an easy thing for me then. Even now ...

***

I was utterly crushed, blown to pieces. I was numb for two weeks, hardly ate anything, lost 10kg. I didn't go to work for a few days, and when I did, pretended I was sick. Iwassick, it was the worst I had ever felt in my life.

After the numbness wore off my mind unconsciously sought people to blame, and that didn't help, because there was no-one.

Voltan? He had no idea of what had happened, his motives weren't perhaps pure, but he never pretended that they were, and he didn't know there was a loser, that anyone had lost anything.

My mother also had no idea whatsoever of any of this. She kyboshed the whole thing I suppose - Chloe's perception of my mother's hostility was certainly corrosive. But it's hard to actually blame my mother. She was right - Chloe was unsuitable. And Chloe was right too, in thinking my financial situation wasn't up to snuff -

Firstly: My mother died just last year, more than 30 years after all this happened. By that time Chloe herself was 54, rather late in life to be inheriting the fortune. But as it turned out that wouldn't have been an issue either because -

Secondly: I, Andrew, Lady Jane's elder son, was almost left out of her will. She left 80% of it to my younger brother, James, five years younger than me. And then a splendid endowment to a charity she had chaired for decades. I got the rest. As the only son of a family that traced itself back to Edward I, I hadn't pulled my weight.

And finally, of course, I wanted to blame Chloe. And I didn't want to blame Chloe.

I think it would be fair to say Chloe led me on. But in her defense, she was also utterly candid with me about the issue of money. She had actually said to my face 'I can't be happy without money'. And I had hummed a few bars to her, my mother is rich, I have some money and I have expectations. How I regretted not taking it more seriously. I might have convinced her that, in this society, unlike Vietnam, you don't have to be as rich as Voltan, that my own more modest wealth was easily enough for a very comfortable life, even a privileged one.

In the end there was no-one to blame. Me, of course, yes, I was to blame. But that's not really blame.

***

Popular myth has it that for each of us there is someone who is perfect. Statisticians sneer and say, yes, there's 7 billion people, so it's probably true, but, there's 7 billion people so your chances of meeting her are basically nil. Sociologists say, nonsense, if she's perfect for you it's because she grew up in your culture and that means chances are that she lives right around the corner, and also that there's more than one of her. Who's to say who's right.

But for me, there really was just one person, and a freak of history brought her to me. Unfortunately, there the myth broke down, because although she was perfect for me, I was not for her.

Perhaps, too, Chloe had seen something then that I myself saw only later: In Chloe's company I was charming, witty and lively. I was animated and it made me glow, so that I was even quite handsome. But in fact I am none of these things. It was just Chloe.

-------

END