All Comments on 'It was Just One Time!'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 183 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
bright guy!

Fact-in today's workplace a male merely complimenting a female co-worker on her blouse is guilty of sexual harassment. That FACT is made clear during the required attendance seminar for new hires. Ask any HR department.

When Rick grabbed her and pulled her into stairwell he added sexual assault to the charges. If he gripped her wrist hard enough to leave a bruise the charge becomes aggravated sexal assault, perhaps even battery.

Today's workplaces are rife with females seeking out smallest excuse to put males in their place.

Bright boy had no clue as to his prey's demeanor.

The author, in one of his explanatory comments insists bright boy is too intelligent to blackmail an adulterous wife. Yet just recently hired he violates numerous sexual conduct rules in his treatment of a complete stranger for what author basically describes as a hurried sexual encounter.

By author's own admission, this story was not thought out.

However he must be complimented on his writing ability for having taken an inspiring thought and produced a two page work in one sitting

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
very rushed story and sex act

The least author could have done is simple arithmetic on time line. From initial encounter to her arrival home is given by author as 90 minutes. Determing time spent in adulterous sex in time frame given is easy. She gets dressed, straightens hair etc, exits hospital, walks to car, leaves hospital grounds-min 15 minutes. Drives to fast food, takes off panties, redresses, washes panties, realizes futility of that act, leaves gets in car -min 15 minutes. Drives to WalMart, parks walks to store searches for matching panties, then douche, checks out, walks back to car leaves parking lot- most likely 30 minutes but will just go with 15 minutes. Half of total time has elapsed. Drives to another fast food, into bathroom, douches twice, straightens up gets back in car- min 15 min though to be honest I have never timed the douching process. Only 30 minutes left she is 30 miles from home. She needs to get out of city, exit highway, drive to farm. Even if she was speeding home the bare min is 30 min. Fact is she would not be rushing home wanting time to think and compose herself, so realistic time is 45 min.

That brings total time to 105 minutes, exceeding author's time frame by a quarter of an hour and leaving no time for the rapturous, earth shattering sex. The author does not even allow time for elevator and stairwell kiss.

Quibbling on my part, I guess. Rushed not thought out story by author to be sure.

But remember, he is one who decided need for second fast food stop to douche. He could have had her use WalMart facilities. They are in front of story after leaving checkout counter. She has receipts. Any and all security tags have been removed if there were any. No one would think twice about shopper using restroom before leaving store. Even then though coupling would have been limited to one stoke.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 6 years ago
Comments are more interesting than the original story

The author wrote a quick story and left out some details that leads people to come to their own conclusions. If the author wanted to wrap this story up in a neat way he could have had Julie recounting her life at Mickey's funeral many years in the future. She could have been thinking at that late date how she had a fantastic life with her husband and never again exposed herself to cheating on him. RR well written and thought provoking story - thanks!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@CaOldDog Re: "Comments are more interesting than the original story"

Yes, yours is a perfectly plausible wrap up, but an equally plausible one would be her sitting at her table looking at her final divorce papers, recalling how her "getting away" with Rick caused her to slip again and again, and each time she rationalized more and more that no one was being hurt, until the day that she was finally caught, and lost the "best man she ever knew." Before anyone calls me on it, yes, I know that similar stories HAVE been written.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 6 years ago
@sbrooks103x

Yes that ending (cheating wife caught) would be my best estimate of the characters in this story as well. Either way there is an answer to the question of will it be "just one time"? Another author Follyseer has a story today "Saga of the Shrewd Wife" with a husband that found out about his arrogant cheating wife that should be interesting in part two if he comes to a conclusion of that story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@CalOldDog

Unfortunately, Follyseer and Zeb_Carter have turned off comments, which I really hate!

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Best choice of two bad choices. Let sleeping dogs lie. That is if it is really a one off.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
@ last comment

Another anon spewing bile, projecting his pain, frenetically trying to a dealing with difficult emotions. As far as your summary imperative ? No problem. .. but you first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@ LSD

who gives a shit whether it is anon - closet cases like betrayed spend, impossibly, ten times the hours you spend here, and those cockless wondercucks spews as much bile as any anon.

Let these closet cases work out their shame and insecurities harmlessly on a comment section so they don't go on a shooting rampage in Santa Barbara.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
So everybody accuses everybody else

Of spewing bile, of insecurities and being in pain, of shame and dealing with difficult emotions, and so on, and on.

I wonder if anybody is right about anybody else?

Or is the LW commentary all just a game?

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
if you can't tell the difference between

civil comments and insecure squealing then you have bigger problems

"the beaten cuckold craves revenge while the avenging angel hopes for reconciliation"

alot of beaten cuckolds craving revenge on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
busy patients?

''...when busy patients had kept her...''

Not sure how busy a patient in ICU can be.

Perhaps author meant ''busy with patients...''

Then again perhaps it is hospital jargon he picked up during his time working in hospital and working his way through the married nurses he boasted about bedding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@anon - if you can't tell...

An avenging angel's sole purpose is to mete out justice.

Reconcile that

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Miraculous Massengill

Thank God, indeed. Just when she needs that single application product, two bottles magically appear.

According to author she had two bottles with her. Tough to believe. If so, why didn't she use hospital restroom?

Perhaps on her way to work she made that fortuitous purchase.

Most likely though is the author screwed up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
underneath leverage?

As a blocking back with upright defensive lineman rushing toward him, he would have ability to get underneath leverage. As lineman in three point stance with larger opponent in similar stance, he most likely would be easily pushed aside or bowled over. Quick, muscular and aggressive, if not halfback, safety comes to mind.

View the practice field sessions in film ''Rudy'' for his realistic fate as offensive lineman. Yeah I know Rudy played defense. Same outcome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ALL Morality issues put aside

The author had a great hook and good idea however this story was not well-written. He got first sentence, went to keyboard and submitted, all in one sitting by his own admission.

No setting it aside for a period of time then reading his work with critical eye and questioning mind.

He creates an unnecessaryly convoluted cover-up trek that destroys all credibility of his set timeline. A perfunctory edit would delte fast food stops leaving WalMart for panties and douche-eliminating that mystery-and into that store's restroom. Timeline works and no need for miracle.

From beyond the arc, he drops in the naughty paragraph. Good writing demands it to be deleted if an example of that behavior is not included.

Author states in one paragraph, their home was paid for in cash. Next paragraph has wife wondering how husband will make payments. Delete one word ''cash'' in first paragraph and confusion eliminated.

There are a few more inconsistencies, but I might end up crossing the morality issue line.

I will save lordslamdawgg the effort by admitting I anonymously wandered out of my lane, but he gave full marks to this story which in his now signature five points earned a 3 out of five ''Right'' or 60 per cent. Kind of ''stretching'' the curve, but for RR of FF perhaps that is mandatory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
you sure can write them

At no time, not for one nanosecond, does your nurse consider the possibilty of a pregnancy resulting from her glorious coupling. Furthermore, this informed medical professional in running through the consequences gives no thought to possibilty of having contracted a disease.

She just had unprotected sex with a stranger who obviously thinks nothing about screwing a stranger, and she determines a douche and new panties makes her means she is good to go with her husband that night.

Carolinadreamer and that crowd can rail all they want about the ''cast the first stone'' crowd, and how everyone makes mistakes, but her complete lack of concern for her realistically having jeopardized her husband's health is what defines her act as unforgivable.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 6 years ago
what?

There is no ending. Just nothing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Julie will be fine and faithful keeping hubby in the dark

The one day, she's alone in elevator, door opens, the entire Kentucky Wildcats basketball team, on goodwill visit to hospital, all pile in with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
not about faithful devoted wife.

I am confused where the hubbub and debate about faithful wife engaging in a one time never to be repeated act of extramarital sex has to do with this story.

Albeit never the end, the author clearly informs readers that on multiple prior occasions, though to lesser extent, Julie had, none to discreetly, betrayed her husband's trust and had been somewhat physically intimate with another man.

Hardly the faithful wife and certainly not devoted, Julie was willing to cheat, wanting to cheat, waiting to cheat, and then finally cheated.

The scent of sex may be gone, but the distinctive scent of the double douche would have been even more damning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
most confusing part of story

As a middle-aged wife and mother I have dealt with hundreds of spots and stains. Julie had small, contained area in crotch of panties to clean. Why would she basically soak entire undergarment. Having posed the question to some friends, all agree no female with any brains at all would do that-especially since her plan was to wear those panties home. She would simply hold them in such a manner where water would be directed solely on spot.

Furthermore, the hand dryer must have been faulty. While in college, my girlfriends and I used to routinely use such a dryer as convenient and quick way to dry our hair when we were in hurry with no time for styling. I had thick, past the shoulder length hair which on those occasions was every bit as wet as her panties. True I had to hit button twice, but only needed less than half the second go-round

before my hair was dry.

In she had cleaned the spot like all wives and mothers except she apparently, the panties would have been as dry as if they had hung out on the line all afternoon on a windy 100 degree day.

Her manner in dealing with this very minor dteails defines her as a female to careless and stupid not to be found out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
amusing coincidence

Literotica has ''Similar Stories'' list adjacent to Comment section.

In the list for this story is the link to a submission by eagle166 entitled ''Was the Bitch that Stupid''

Apparently so!

IndyOnIndyOnover 6 years ago
Finish The Damn Story!

Please finish this story....it is so frustrating when a writer does this! You are a good writer and have interesting story lines but please finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I agree with another commenter...

Finish the story! 5 *'s anyway

honeylicker1124

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 6 years ago
Finish the story

I guess she chose to cheat and hide it, but seems to me the story isn't finish. The question is how Mike is going to deal with the cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unfinished story?

Really

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a real shit story!!!

Hope the slut dies a long death due to HIV!!!

etchiboyetchiboyabout 6 years ago
AAAAAaaaaaahhhh......

You pulled a “Sopranos” on us. Hated that in the show, hate it here.

Though I’m willing to bet, in your mind, and following LW protcol. And in the house you’ll see that most of his clothes are gone, as well as two suitcases and an ole surplus duffle bag. Going to divorce the cheating bitch, they’ll have to sell the house, which he hated from the start, and split her nurses income 60/40. Which works out to $32,000.

Or Mickey is totally oblivious, Julie quickly decides she likes the slutting around, tries to hide it from Mickey, but is found out 5 years later, where upon he leaves with 2 suitcases and a duffle bag, but in a new truck he bought for cash, with a receipt doctored by his long timw friend in mid management at the dealership.

Ya know, here is what should have happened is that Julie found about half her clothes strewn about the bedroom, and the other half out the window into the backyard with the sprinnklers on; especially her one big financial weakness, her collection of fine italian leather shoes and boots.

One of the nurses hates Julie for writing her up for falling asleep on the job, even though she tried to explain about staying up late, watching her brother in a coma from an auto vs motorcycle (and guess who was riding the motorcycle) accident the day before. So she saw the 2 go into the closet, then phoned Mickey, who she knew from the hospital Christmas parties, and hospital 4th of July picnic.

And at this moment Mickey is beating the shit out of Rick in one of the few dark corners in the hospital parking lot. He had tased Rick from behind, just as he was getting in his car. So fast that Rick got no sound off. How unfortunate that Rick liked to park his 2-1/2 year old Nissan Z sports car, a present from his parents for getting into med school (if he had gotten into John Hopkins, Harvard or Stanford’s program rather than a State U, they would have bought him that fully restored ‘69 Boss 302 Mustang they secretly knew he drooled over), towards the back of the lot, stradling the parking line taking two spaces to keep people from dinging his car. In the morning light they will find Rick with crushed testes, a broken knee, and worst all, for someone who was going to become a surgeon, both hands smashed by a heavy work boot heel, with a dozen of breaks in his right hand and only 8 in his left. And his car was keyed horribly. (Reader needs to make up what was scratched/written on the trunk lid, and did or didn’t slash the tires on the dark side.

Something like that. And of course you write well and you left us guessing on purpose so people like me can come up with their own ending. Right?

What i am proposing, is someone needs to finish the damn story: when Julie hears of the terrible beating that Rick took, she knew it was Mickey. As word of the affair trickled through the hospital, and eventually the police, they took the obvious conclusion. So, a few days later, does she or does she not corroborate Mickey’s alibi of he was watching some Soprano rerun on demand and was there when Julie got home? And why did he return after only being away 3 nights?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 6 years ago
Hmmm...

Luckily I know there is a chapter 2. I'll wait to rate them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
a fat cock smoked, a cornhole buggered,

betrayed!

bruce22bruce22about 6 years ago
Wow. this is a perturbing one.

I am glad that I never married any of the nurses that I dated. The young doctors are just too good at getting quickies off them. They had a wonderful sex life up until this moment and one moment of stupidity throws it all away. Life is just too complicated.

Luckily as an 80 year old widower I do not have to get back into the rat race.

fifteen16fifteen16about 6 years ago
Waiting

Looking forward to reading chapter 2. Concerning her thoughts about height, why do some people tall people have a problem about being with a shorter partner or a shorter person being with someone who is taller?. Is it some kind of personal insecurity, some twenty years ago my daughter mentioned she felt awkward because her fiance was 14 inches taller than her, i told her not to be so bloody silly and get on with life.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years agoAuthor
Re; fifteen16

Men are, on average, several inches taller than women, so the obvious result is that far more couples are going to have the men taller than the women. When that gets reversed, it's unusual enough that it gets noticed.

Me? I love really tall women, and once dated a woman two inches taller than myself . . . and I'm 6'2. It turned out that I was more into her than she was into me.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 6 years ago
Waiting

Hard to rate this story in its incomplete form. I’ll have to see what happens, but the writing is good so far. Julie was weak- will it be a congenital case?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No Unfinished Writing Deserves High Marks

Sorry. Not enough here to get a satisfactory rating. You were on the way to a good score when the elevator stalled, then plunged into the basement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another slut

No one can capture the true essence of the married women like yourself. A freeze frame of the typical female driven by their personal needs with no regard to anyone but themselves. The true American female, self centered, egotistical, cheating and lying at every opportunity with no remorse. And to the Wimp Ass American men that allow them to do it. No wonder America Has become a second class country with a 3rd world population. The sad part is that they have no idea the entire world is laughing at America (except Israel, USA’s new Ass Bitch)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So far...

So far we have the makings of a slut wife. Let's hope the outcome fits the deed. Let's hope her husband fucks her over good.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Thought provoking.

These are the most intriguing kind of LW's stories. (for me) The one time slip. I like the beginning. It leaves way for the story to go in so many different directions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Interesting read

But as others have pointed out too many holes in this story. The author did admit to rushing through story, perhaps that is reason many rushed to score low.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
PLEASE TELL US WHY O WHY

marrieds begin the slope of cheating out of the blue and into the abyss. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It was just one time...

SO FAR! Julie has proven that she is a slut. Once she finds that Mickey doesn't suspect anything she'll end up a round heel slut fucking any intern that even looks at her. I hope he finds out soon so he can dump the whore and find someone who won't lie and cheat on him. 1 star for not being finished.

FD45FD45over 5 years ago
Reed believes the wife

Others do not. Some women can do that.

As described, she was an easy lay.

So the burden of proof doesn't support a happy ending: she wants tall guys.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years agoAuthor
FD45 wrote:

"Reed believes the wife, Others do not. Some women can do that."

Well, since Reed wrote the story, yeah, it's pretty reasonable for him to believe the wife.

"

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The guy pretending to be the author should be reported for hacking his account

The MC was written as a cheater. She will cheat again. That's clear from what was written. So quit trolling tou crazy person, whoever you are.

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

Smart move on her part keeping the incident secret providing of course she never cheats again. No reason upset the proverbial apple kart when it isn’t necessary. Unless she’s pregnant.

FD45FD45over 5 years ago
Ah. Let me clarify

Reed believes that a woman who quickly, easily and wantonly violates her vows without explanation can then turn on a dime and remain faithful. Or at least he strongly suggests that.

I've read many anecdotes by cheating women. Most of them do not describe their affairs like that: they want more, albeit not so frequently.

So he can describe whatever reality he wishes. The question is 'is he persuasive'.

That is a personal POV. I believe some women CAN. I don't believe THIS woman can. Not as he described her

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Boy thathis one sucked.

May she catch and die of HIV.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years agoAuthor
Anony wrote . . .

. . . May she catch and die of HIV.

Thing is, if she gets HIV, her husband will catch it, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Rest of the Story?

I don't understand the negative comments. This was well written and a great opening for the sequel (I checked to be sure there was one) that I hope will be a interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
If you have a one night stand

Don't confess. It just absolves you of guilt but destroys your marriage. Keep that to yourself if you love your spouse.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42about 5 years ago
Touche

Great story. At first I was disappointed there was no ending but then I realized at my age it was more clear after I thought about.........there was in reality a great ending.

Wife will be on her toes for the next 50 years whether the disappearing bolt cutters were a coincidence or more. Thank you for a great story well written.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
How

How have I missed this sort so long? I literally hate cheating without consequences. So, as feeling guilty isn't a real consequence , I was hoping Mickey would find out. It was your usual great writing, and even with mention of the despised Rupp, I enjoyed your story. It certainly brought out some interesting comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Writing Skills

Oddly unique. Certainly not the usual story plot line. Very realistic.

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 5 years ago
really?

here's the thing, it's NEVER just one time. sure it make for a great short story, but this is just chapter one. You know with guilt, Karma, etc., she is going to cheat again.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

My belief is if it's one time NEVER to be repeated, she shouldn't confess, and live with the guilt. Confessing just dumps the load of shit onto her husband.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
See sequel 3 stars if BTB and bad punishment easy 5

Hate cheaters whether once or hundred cheating breaks vows disrespected spouse and looses trust

Ever regain?

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Guilt

Maybe the guilt will get to her and she will confess. She doesn't seem like a bad person, but the cheating makes that a lie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
kentucky

kentucky hillbilly ,no wonder she a cheating whore.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Another slut wife... BTB time!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think it's undone

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97almost 3 years ago

I think I missed the point of this one. She is just a stupid woman ruining her marriage for a meaningless fuck. No rhyme or reason, she just fucks some random Doctor because he asked her to kiss him. Nothing about this story makes any sense. If I could imagine that someone actually did cheat like this I guess I could see a point to this story but could anyone that is happily married ever be this stupid and cheat in this manner. She doesn't even remember his name for fuck's sake. I just can't wrap my head around how any woman would just up and decide to cheat with someone they barely know out of the blue without any indication she had some kind of kink like this.

And it literally has no ending. Or at least it doesn't have one that makes any more sense than the story. Why would you end it like this? I guess a meaningless ending makes sense for a meaningless story.

And I see that you did write a sequel. After reading this I suspect that it will make as little sense and leave us just a baffled as to what a stupid cunt this woman is. I will happily retract this statement after I read it if it makes any sense.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 3 years ago

Can't see this happening if she's soo happy. Even so all it does is make the wife out to be a self centered slut. The second part is better at least it dissent seem like she's so self absorbed.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Hmmm...

Very improbable. I who am BTB by all means necessary wonder if this marriage could go on. An abberation can be tolerated with sufficient sorrow but will there be?

No rating yet

nestorb30nestorb30almost 3 years ago

You know, sometimes people make mistakes. You then hope they learn from the mistake. I think Julie did. She is remorseful and does not intend for it to happen again. Yes she cheated, once. Some will say that is enough to crucify her and the burn her at the stake. If she was a serial cheater, I could understand the comments. But the reality of this story is that she is not. She made a terrible mistake. What good will come of her telling her husband and in all probability ruining the marriage? Non that I can find. She must live with her guilt and shame and protect the husband she really does love.

Ok now all the BTB misogynists can flame me. Have a great day

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have been working through the major LW writers in alphabetical order, and have only gotten to near the end of the M's. But because there is a new sequel (from lujon2019 on 06/25/21), I have just read this, will next read the sequel by ReedRichards, and then this new "epilogue" from lujon2019. At this point, this obvious "5" is, as the author noted in the Comments, complete as it is, but were there to be a continuation, there's a lot of ways it could go. She got pregnant with Sarah from just the one time with Mickey. Will she now get pregnant from just the one time with Rick? And if so, will it ever come out that it's Rick's and not Mickey's? That's just one possible plot thread. I'm sure you can come up with some others. Now, I'll read the comments from etchiboy that caused ReedRichards to write his sequel.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Good story, but what happens next will they survive

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Reading again. Although a good story in it's own right, it's a set up for Reed's best burn a bastard story.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Seems she is a submissive who needs constant supervision.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a miserable cunt.

Rainman80Rainman80over 2 years ago

Not enough story? What happened next?

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 1 year ago

Yo-Yo narrative! Back-and-forth, forth-and-back. - NOT suitable for older viewers NOR anyone RUI -reading whilst under-the-influence!

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

So, in the next installment, Rick get the punishment, and she suffers no penalty whatsoever, because , well we know it is always the man’s fault, no matter what, and this is the authors twisted world where women do no wrong and are rewarded. Author must have broken arm patting himself on the back after usual overwhelming negative responses to his cuck prose. What is even funnier, the authors feeble attempts at response justifying his drivel. Love it what author makes a direct response to comments and looks even worse as a result. Why bother ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cheating Bitch I hope he finds out and BTB (jaybee`186)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I cant believe a read another story from the cuck queen, Reed Richards. What a total waste of time. 1 star.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

We know what happens to Rick, so now Reed needs chapter 3 to tell us what happens to Julie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A mistake is forgetting to pick up milk from the store. Adultery is the culmination of multiple evil choices! Another sexist author who writes women as little children without moral agency.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

and poof, she douched all of her indiscretion away and they lived happily ever after! (1 star)

usaretusaret10 months ago

Not my cuppa….

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

She is slut no excuse. Cocksman needs surgery primitive kind

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wife needs major attitude adjustment, Doc Dick needs a good defenestration hfrom top floor of hospital.😈👿☠️

goodshoes2goodshoes24 months ago

HUH??? Story fell off the cliff into an abyss. Do you plan to write a second chapter to this or just leave the shit laying on the floor?

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 2 months agoAuthor

I just noticed that the comment from lujon2019, which he then turned into his own published story, has disappeared. I have no authority on this site, and had nothing to do with his story being removed, and I was not the one who deleted his comment here.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Both in the story, and in the commentary, the term “mistake” is used. Anyone who uses that word is making lite of gross betrayal. Forgetting to buy milk is a mistake. Adultery is deliberately putting your selfish desires above the interests of the person you committed yourself to.

/

If a spouse chooses to forgive this heinous sin, second only to murder, so be it. They should do so with both the perpetrator and the victim fully acknowledging the marital crimes, and not attempting to minimize the impact by calling it a mistake!

/

ZK

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous