It was Only Acting

Story Info
A bit roll in a movie leads to inadvertant cheating.
1.8k words
3.14
26.1k
47
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jb0664
Jb0664
333 Followers

My wife, Julie, is an incredibly accomplished actress. She's been in several plays with the local acting troupe and appeared as an extra in several motion pictures and TV shows. She's played non-speaking rolls such as a grocery store cashier, an ER nurse, and a patron at a bar. Although this is all pretty amateur stuff, she really is quite good.

Her latest gig was as a secretary in a film about a man who had a one-time affair with his secretary (played by Julie) and how it had completely destroyed his life, causing him to lose his job, his wife and two kids, his house, and most of his friends. It was also about how he turned his life around and recovered from such a huge fall from grace. In other words, a kind of "don't judge" and "redemption" film wrapped in one. The lead role was performed by a man who is rather well known in the entertainment industry, but as a B-list actor. I'll have to refrain from using his real name for this story, so I'll just call him Rich (since he actually is rich).

Filming was about to close out and one of the remaining scenes was the sex scene between the protagonist and his secretary. In the film it actually occurs at the very beginning, but they waited until near the end of the shooting to record the scene. My brother was part of the crew and was off working to film some scenery in another location but managed to get my name on a list at the studio so I could watch the scene as it was being recorded. From what he told me, the scene would be filmed from the perspective of a security camera mounted in the ceiling of an office. In the movie, it would appear as if someone were watching security footage of the man having sex with his secretary on his desk. It would be in black-and-white, grainy, with date and time stamps in the corners. I didn't tell Julie that I was coming to see her as they filmed the scene. She was nervous enough as it was about having to be semi-naked in front of a whole crew while engaged in simulated sex.

When I arrived at the studio filming had already started. The crew was surrounding an office desk with two chairs in front of it. I found a place to stand about twenty feet in back of Julie's head as she was laying back on a desk. The camera was up high above her and slightly toward her feet almost directly over Rich's back. Julie's blouse was open, and her bra pulled up, exposing her A-cup breasts. Her hands were on the actor's hips and her legs were wrapped around his waist as he was thrusting his hips. I couldn't see any evidence of any panties or other clothing from the waist down. My view was perfect. I could easily see how the "simulated sex" occurred. Rich was essentially just rubbing his cock up and down Julie's pussy. With each forward thrust, his bulbous penis head would peek up over the top of Julie's matted pubic hair. Both his penis and her mound appeared moist with their combined juices.

I felt hot and began to sweat. My heart was palpitating. My lungs felt constricted. My penis was so hard it hurt. I guess I really hadn't known what it meant for the actors to "simulate" sex. By using this method, they were stimulating each other's sex organs enough to make their expressions and physical reactions real. No actual penetration was taking place, so it was called simulated sex.

Ah the fine lines we draw. When is it cheating? Is it cheating when their genitals touch? Is it cheating if he licks her pussy, or she sucks his dick? Is it only considered cheating when the man's penis actually enters the woman's vagina? How much penetration is acceptable? What if he only puts the head of his penis against the opening of her vagina? It's a fool's errand to try and pin it down.

As far as I could see Julie was showing all the physical signs of arousal. Her face was flushed. The areolas were drawn up to the size of quarters and her nipples were erect. She was perspiring a little and her smooth skin glistened in the bright studio lights. She was moaning softly, and her eyes were closed. With each of Rich's forward thrusts, Julie would pull him tight against her. I was mesmerized by the sight. I could feel precum on the skin of my lower abdomen. I realized I was unconsciously playing with my engorged cock through my pants and immediately stopped when I felt an imminent ejaculation.

I can't recall the moment when I actually noticed that Rich's cockhead failed to show itself as he pushed his hips forward. It just seemed to encroach on my mind that things were different. Being a consummate actress, Julie displayed no change in demeanor. Maybe I detected a gasp? It's hard to say. At any rate, it was no longer simulated sex. The actor's cock had entered Julie's pussy and began to piston in and out with increasing rapidity. I nearly passed out. My senses were overwhelmed. I could see their sex. I could hear their sex. I could smell their sex.

It became evident through her more rapid breathing, her frantic pull on his hips, and her curled toes that Julie was approaching a mind shattering orgasm. Her head moved back, and her chin jutted upward, as she let out a loud, "Ooooooohhhhhhh Gaaaawwwwd!" Her body shook with the intensity. Then she went limp on the desk. At that moment, Rich thrusted hard into her and every muscle in his body tensed. Through gritted teeth he grunted, "Uuuuhhhh, uuuuhhhh, uuuuhhhh!"

"Cut!" Yelled the director. "That was wonderful!"

Julie punched Rich in his left shoulder and said, "How could you do that? You just made me cheat on my husband, you bastard!"

"Sorry," he said sheepishly. "It just sorta happened." With that he walked off the set but gave a quick and inconspicuous fist bump to one of the crew as he walked by.

Julie began weeping as she slowly climbed down from the desk and pulled her blouse down to offer some modest cover for her privates. I was cemented in place, unsure of what to do. Do I go and try to comfort her, or do I leave quietly and pretend I didn't see it? I overheard the director tell her she could go and clean up in "Dressing Room B" and I watched Julie slowly walk off the set. In that moment, I elected to go and comfort her, so I followed her off the set and watched as she entered one of the dressing rooms.

I waited just outside the dressing room door and composed myself, then I knocked gently on the door. I heard a muffled, "Go away please. I just need to be alone for a few minutes." I quietly turned the knob and slowly pushed the door open. Julie was sitting across a small room at a dressing table with a large mirror in front of her. Her head was resting in her hands, and she was crying softly. I closed the door with an audible "click."

Hearing the door click shut, Julie started to speak as she removed her hands from her face, "I said I need to...." She saw me standing at the door and began to sob uncontrollably as she wailed, "Oh no!! You didn't see that, did you??!!

I just nodded slowly.

She jumped up from the chair, whirled around and ran up to me. "Please, please, don't leave me!! Please don't hate me!! I'm so sorry!! It was not supposed to happen!! He did it!! He stuck his penis in me against my will!! He wasn't supposed to do that!!" She was in hysterics.

"Calm down." I said gently as I took her in my arms. "Relax. I'm not angry with you." It took a few minutes, but she started to calm down. She was still crying with her head pressed against my chest, when I added, "You need to be honest, though, with me and with yourself. You enjoyed it. It was clear by your anatomical reactions and by the look on your face. You can pretend that Rich was solely responsible, but you could have pushed him away." I paused for effect. "You didn't though, did you?"

"I think I was more concerned with not wrecking the scene," she said softly as she sniffled.

I chuckled audibly and said, "ever the consummate actress." Then I gently pushed her away from me, turned her around, and led her over to the dressing room table. I gently pushed her upper body down so she was leaning over with her hands on the table's edge.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Just relax." I replied as I squatted down and looked at her dripping pussy. Her pubic hair was matted and there was an obvious cum trail down her left inner thigh. I stood up, unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my pants, and lowered both pants and underwear down to my ankles. "I'm reclaiming you right now," I said as I thrust my rock-hard cock into her incredibly sopping pussy. I really didn't care if she had an orgasm or not. I just pounded her with a breeder's aggression and fucked her with a steady, quick rhythm.

Julie gripped the counter firmly. In the mirror I could see her face contorted with sexual pleasure. "Uh. Uh. Oh. Oh fuck! Yes! Fuck me!!"

As I continued pounding her, I said, "That was the most erotic sight I've ever seen; watching you have an orgasm while another man was fucking you."

"Really? It felt so good and so dirty. Oh, god, keep fucking me! Fuck me hard!"

"The second most erotic sight I've ever seen is watching another man cum inside you."

"He must have ejaculated six times. I could feel the spurts from his cock."

"I want you to do it again."

"Do what?"

"Fuck another man. Orgasm on his dick. Let him cum inside your pussy. And I want to watch it all. Reclaim you when he's finished."

"Oh Fuck! Yes! Anything you want! Just fuck me! Oh, Fuuuuck!!" With that she orgasmed hard, shaking, and collapsing to her elbows on the counter. That was enough to drive me over the edge and I added my spunk to Rich's, shooting five powerful jets of semen into Julie's pussy. I could feel the excess pushing out of her cunt and running down over my balls.

I bent down and whispered in her right ear, "You will always be mine, even if I share you with someone else. Do not ever lie to me, though. As long as I can trust you to come back to me and love only me, then I don't care who you fuck. It's only sex."

Julie turned around and kissed me hard. "I only love you, Jim. Always and forever."

"So," I asked as I took her in my arms, "In regard to this movie scene, will there be a second take?"

Jb0664
Jb0664
333 Followers