It was The Best Day Pt. 02

Story Info
Steve finds himself heading back to Jen's.
8.2k words
4.54
10k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the story It Was The Best Day. Please read that story before reading this one.

*****

Steve woke up and right away he wished he hadn't. His head hurt like hell, the room was spinning, his stomach was queasy and his dick burned. "Well that's new, I'm not used to feeling a hangover down there" he thought to himself as he put his head back down on his pillow. He was about to go back to sleep when he realized the call of nature was going to make it essential to get up. He managed to get to the bathroom and sit himself down on the toilet to take his pee, laughing at himself for being in such a sorry state that he had to piss like a girl.

Steve dragged himself back to his room and checked his phone, finding that he had forgotten to charge it and now it was dead so he when over to his computer instead. He pulled up his e-mails and saw one from himself. He couldn't remember what he would have sent to himself and he opened it. The e-mail was blank but contained an attachment which he clicked on and a there was a picture of Jen, naked but just barely covering all of her important bits with her hands. Looking at the picture, last night came flooding back. He had been drinking with Jen and they had done things that you usually don't do with your best friend, not the least of which was having her bounce around with out her top on. Yea, it had been a good night.

Steve was definitely paying for last night with his hangover today though. Deciding to face the day, he dragged himself downstairs and sat down at the kitchen table. Right away his parents surrounded him demanding to know where he was last night. "Why didn't you answer our texts? We were worried sick about you! Why do you think we gave you your phone in the first place?" His dad asked.

Without giving Steve a chance to answer, his mom kept up the questioning, "Do you know we were calling everyone we could think of? No one knew where you were. The last we knew, you were going to the river with Jen but she didn't know where you were either!"

All Steve managed to say was "Jen didn't know where I was?"

"That's right" answered his dad "but at least she was good enough to answer her phone. Jen said she was at home but we would have to ask you where you were."

"Why can't you be more like Jen?" his mom virtually spat at him.

Steve could tell his parents could barley contain their anger at him. He couldn't remember Jen answering any texts last night but then again, how much does anyone even notice someone using their phone anymore. He also didn't understand why Jen wouldn't have just told his parents he was at her house but he thought it might just have been her sense of humour. She might have just have gotten a laugh at the situation and thought he would have answered his parent's texts when he saw them.

Steve realized with a start that he been day dreaming and not paying attention to what his parents had been saying. He caught the tail end of his mom saying what a good girl she is and that some time over there might do him some good. He was able to figure out that the she was Jen and that time over there meant that he was being thrown out of his house. "You're kicking me out!" he stammered in surprise.

"Again you're not listening are you?" his mom replied. "I said that we've had enough of you going out and getting drunk with your so called friends. And we know that if we ground you like you deserve you'll just end up playing video games in your room. That's why we've asked the Knights if they could put up with you for a week or two and Mrs. Knight said she would and that she could use some extra help around the house until Mr. Knight gets home.

"Daisy said that?" Steve said in surprise

"That's Mrs Knight to you Steven" his mother replied. "I've got a bag packed for you ready to go with everything you will need."

"And Steve" his father said, "if Mrs. Knight sends you home for any reason, and I mean any reason, we will be taking away all your video games and your phone. Do I make myself clear?"

And that's how Steve found himself stumbling over to Jen's house with a massive hangover, confused as hell and without having showered or even changed out of the clothes he passed out in last night.

When Steve arrived at the Knight's house, Daisy and Jen were waiting for him and Daisy greeted him with "your parents told me hours ago that you'd be coming over to stay with us, I made a big breakfast to celebrate but I had to throw it out hours ago. I can offer you some lunch now if you're hungry? I'm not sure what I think of you being sent here as a punishment" Daisy continued in a light tone, "but we're glad to have you."

"I don't think I'm ready to eat anything just yet Aunt D" Steve answered. "I really just want to take a shower and settle in if that's alright."

"Yes of course" Daisy replied. "You know that Mark's old room is our spare bedroom now don't you? Just put your stuff in there and go ahead and use that bathroom as yours. You'll have to share the bathroom with Jen of course. I hope that's alright?"

"Sure, that's fine" answered Steve and he made his way up to his room.

Jen hadn't said much and was doing her best to appear calm but inside she was a bundle of nerves. The first thing she thought of when she woke up in the morning was the picture she had sent Steve last night. She was embarrassed and nervous to have a naked picture of her in the cyber world. She didn't know how, but she had to convince Steve to delete that photo.

Steve had thrown his stuff onto his bed and went into the Jack and Jill bathroom. He turned the shower on, got undress and although he never took baths he was feeling like crap and decided to let the shower fill up the tub and have a hot bath to take the edge off his hangover.

Jen meanwhile, was sitting on the edge of her bed waiting for Steve to finish his shower. She had told herself she was going to wait until he had a few minutes in his room before she asked as casually as she could if he would delete the picture of her. She was getting more and nervous while waiting for Steve and a few minutes after she heard the shower stop, she couldn't wait any longer and knocked on the bathroom door. "Steve are you in the shower?" she asked

Steve was dozing in the tub and wallowing in his hangover pain. He was trying his best to understand what had brought him to this moment. He didn't know why he hadn't just told his parents that he was with Jen last night but for some reason it didn't feel like the right thing to do. When he heard Jen's knock on the door and her asking if he was having a shower he answered without thinking "no I'm not in the shower."

Click

Jen opened the bathroom door and as she went in she turned around facing the door as she shut it behind her. Jen was so nervous about her picture that she hadn't even seen Steve in the bath and she didn't realize the situation she had just walked into. Steve however nearly jumped out of his skin but he was too surprised to say anything.

While still facing the door, Jen leaned her head against it saying "look Steve, about the picture I sent you last night." Jen then took a deep breath for courage and turned around. Her hands flew to her face covering her mouth in surprise. She could now see that Steve was completely naked in the bathtub and just staring at her. The shower curtain wasn't even pulled shut so the only thing covering him was a couple of inches of water.

Jen was too surprised to think clearly and instead of apologizing and backing out of the bathroom she stammered "I ah, I need you to delete that picture I sent you last night."

Steve was still just staring at Jen trying to wrap his head around what was going on. "The picture from last night?" he replied nervously.

Still filled with her nervous energy, Jen took a step closer to Steve and answered "yea, you know that ONE I sent you last night, can you delete it please? I'm sorry but I'm so scared that someone else might see it somehow, even by accident. Can you please, please delete it?"

"You know I would never show that to anyone." Steve answered but Jen pleaded with him again and he agreed saying "alright, as soon as I am out of the tub I'll get rid of it for you."

But Jen was so worried about the picture that she just couldn't wait and she asked Steve "do you think you could just do it now? It would make me feel so much better if I could just see you delete it right now."

"Um, sure I guess. Can you pass me my phone?" Steve asked. By now, he was starting to get over how weird it was to have Jen talking to him while he was naked in the tub. Waving a hand over himself he even joked "I don't think you would want to get it myself. My phone is on the counter."

Jen picked up Steve's phone and walked it over to him. Before now, the angle of the tub had prevented Jen from actually seeing all of Steve but as she got close enough to hand him his phone she was able to see everything. She tried to be not too obvious but she just couldn't help sneaking a peak at Steve's lower half. When she realized what she was doing, she started to blush and quickly stepped away to safer distance.

Steve did his best to ignore the blush on Jen's face and what it had to mean and instead tried to unlock his phone. After a minute, with Jen just staring at him, he had to ask "Jen, my hands are too wet, can you bring me a towel or something?"

This time, when Jen came over to the bathtub, she crouched down by Steve's head as she handed him the hand towel saying "I just want to watch you delete the picture ok?" She did want to make sure that the picture was deleted but also, from that spot, she would be able to steal glances into the tub without being obvious.

The bath water wasn't much cover but the little movements Steve made caused the water to stir just enough that she didn't get a great view. Jen had never seen a naked guy before and after a few furtive glances she took a real look. She wasn't sure about what see saw. She remembered from last night how much Steve stuck out and how stiff he was when he was excited, but now, he was just kind of floating in the water. He also seemed smaller then last night but she also knew that was normal.

Jen was looking so intently at Steve that she almost didn't hear him ask her how her hangover was. "Oh I'm fine," she said "I took some Tylenol when I woke up and it took care of the headache but I can't remember half of the night" she lied, "how are you holding up?"

Steve thought it was funny that Jen remembered sending him her picture but that she couldn't remember half of the night. He remembered every bit of the night but he didn't want to embarrass Jen so he said "yea I know what you mean. I hope whatever we did was worth the hangover though. There, that's the picture deleted."

Jen was so relieved to have the picture deleted that she reached around Steve's shoulders and gave him a hug. "Thanks so much. You don't know how nervous I was about it." She then got up to leave and as she was opening the door, she couldn't help but to tease Steve by saying in a sing song voice "thanks again Steve. And Steve, I've seen your thingy, I've seen your thingy."

Jen closed the bathroom door just before the washcloth that Steve had thrown smacked into the door right where see had been. "I guess she probably wants me to delete her picture from my computer at home too" Steve thought. "I don't see what the big deal is though; no one else is ever going to see it."

If the rest of the day didn't exactly fly by, Steve was feeling somewhat better by the afternoon. Steve and Jen hung out for most of the day. They had supper with Daisy and chit chatted about how great the upcoming week was going to be. The bathroom incident never came up. The only thing that seemed to put a damper on the week was that everyone would have to work. Jen's summer job was working part time at a clothing store in the mall. She always worked from when the mall opened for either a 4 or an 8 hour shift. Steve's summer job was stocking shelves at a craft store. He always started work closer to the closing of the mall and worked until all the shelves were restocked. "Looks like you'll have to spend most of your time here with me" Daisy said breaking into the conversation. Daisy's shift at the lounge was almost the same hours as the Steve's craft store.

After dinner, Steve and Jen watched some T.V. At some point, Jen's brother Mark returned home and took some leftover food to his room. Eventually, Jen said she needed to get to bed as she had to work in the morning. Steve wasn't really tired but he didn't feel comfortable watching T.V. by himself so he also headed up to his room and played games on his phone until he felt tired enough for sleep. Steve usually slept in his shorts at home but as he was getting ready for bed, he made a snap decision to sleep naked while at Jen's house. The idea of being naked with Jen in the next room felt sort of risky and exciting. Steve had a start as he climbed into bed; being naked in the room next to Jen was fun but it made him remember that he had actually been naked with her already that morning. He was thinking about how surprised he was when Jen had first come in the bathroom and how he wished he had said and done things differently. He started to imagine different ways he could have been smooth with Jen and how he could have gotten her to take off her clothes and join him in the tub. Without thinking, Steve reached down and started rubbing his rapidly hardening dick. "Ah fuck" he thought, "she's done it to me again" and he got out of bed and as quietly as he could, he snuck into the bathroom to get some relief.

The next morning, Jen woke up early like she always did. She had her shower, ate her breakfast and got herself ready for the day. She didn't want to wake Steve but she also wanted to see her him before she had to go to work. About half an hour before she had to leave, she found herself sitting on her bed twiddling her thumbs. "Screw this" she thought and getting up, she went through the Jack and Jill bathroom to Steve's room. She quietly opened his door and poked her head in. She saw Steve was still asleep in bed with the covers pulled most of the way up to his neck. She could see that Steve wasn't wearing a shirt but she didn't think anything of it. She walked over and sat on the bed next to Steve saying "Steve. Hey Steve, wake up."

Steve slowly opened his eyes. He saw Jen looking down at him and he propped himself up a little bit. He was now awake enough to remember that he had slept naked and he could see that his covers had slide down to about his belly button as he had propped himself up. Steve was keenly aware that his morning wood was barely hidden under the covers. Steve thought to himself that this was exactly the kind of situation he had been hoping for when he decided to sleep naked last night but now that he was almost exposed, it didn't feel exciting at all but he was very nervous instead.

Jen wasn't aware of Steve's predicament and started a conversation with him by asking all the usual morning questions such as what his work schedule for the week was and how he liked her house so far, she asked if he was completely over his hangover and if he had slept well. She then remembered something that she had actually needed to ask him. "Hey Steve, my friend Michelle, her boyfriend and I were going camping at the end of the week for like 4 or 5 days, do you want to come with us?"

Steve lay back down, being carful to keep his covers from slipping any further down and through a pillow over his head. He was getting past his nervousness at almost being exposed to Jen and was actually starting to enjoy it. "What day are you going? I work until Saturday night so I couldn't go until Sunday."

"Shit. We're leaving on Thursday. You could just come up on Sunday. I could go up with Michelle and you could meet up with us then."

"Yea, that could work." Steve replied without too much enthusiasm. He was starting to really enjoy being naked in bed with Jen right beside him. He wasn't sure how camping with Jen's friends would be better then this but it might be fun. With his head still under the pillow he asked "what's the time?" although he didn't really care since he didn't work until late.

Jen stood up and seeing that Steve hadn't taken his head out from under the pillow she had an idea. With a big smile on her face she quietly reached for Steve's covers and giggling she yelled "its time to get up!" and she ripped the covers off of the bed.

Jen leaped away from the bed and turned beat red as she covered her mouth with her hands. She stared at Steve's morning wood and started to stammer an apology saying "oh shit, I'm sorry Steve. I didn't know. I thought you'd have something on. I so sorry"

Under his pillow, Steve was fully aware of what had just happened and that he was completely on show and even worse, he was pointing right at the ceiling. He didn't react immediately because for some reason, having the pillow on his head let him feel like he could put off the embarrassment for just a few seconds longer. He was not feeling happy about sleeping naked anymore.

Jen started backing out of the room but she hadn't stopped staring at Steve's manhood. She thought to herself "it's so different then when I saw him in the tub yesterday." That thought gave her a start. Then she started smiling to herself and her thoughts changed to "am I going to see him naked every day?" With another glance at Steve's lower half she continued her thought train thinking to herself "it was smaller in the tub yesterday but today it was so much bigger and rigid and kind of cute." She knew enough about boys to realize that Steve wouldn't like it if she said so though."

Reaching the door, Jen started thinking about the bathroom incident from yesterday and with a little smirk on her face she said "Steve, again I'm sorry o.k.? I really didn't mean to. I'm heading to work now so I'll see you later alright? Oh and Steve, I've seen your thingy, I've seen your thingy."

Jen shut the door just before Steve's pillow smacked into the spot where she had just been.

Steve lay in bed for a bit, still naked and still without his covers on. What had just happened was almost exactly what he fantasized would happen but the reality of it felt so different from what he had envisioned last night. He felt much more embarrassed then he thought he would but also, now that it was over, he felt excited too. He wasn't sure if he was happy that he had a hard on the whole time or not but overall he thought it was probably for the best, especially since it wasn't his fault that he had been exposed like that.

Steve eventually got up, went to the bathroom to personally take care of his excitement, had lunch with Daisy and went to work. Other then the big smile that was plastered on his face all day, it was just a regular work day. After work, he went home to the Knight house, had a snack and went upstairs to go to his room.

Jen however had not had an easy day. She had spent most of her day jumping between daydreaming about the morning and feeling like she might have terribly offended Steve and maybe even ruining their friendship. When her day was over and she was at home getting ready for bed, she found herself thinking about how Steve was sleeping naked. Jen looked down at her shapeless pyjamas, she decided she wanted to wear something more daring and after discarding a few of her other pyjamas, she was trying to decide between a pair of her short running shorts or a very tight pair of leggings. She was looking at herself in the mirror and she would switch between holding the shorts in front of her and then her leggings. She was starting to get frustrated and through them both onto her bed. Jen turned back to the mirror and she just gazed at herself in her panties. She was actually happy with the way she looked. She had always thought her legs were her best feature and she was excited by the thought of showing them off to Steve. Her panties were a light shade of pink with a white elastic at the waist and legs. She could see just a little bit of her butt hanging out of her underwear but not too much. Looking at her B cup chest she could clearly see the outline of her nipples poking through her tight tank top. She considered putting on a bra or a different shirt, but justifying her outfit to herself by saying that she would show as much at the beach, she stayed as she was.