It Was The Best Of Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Jennifer," I answer.

"Does it smell better?" she asks.

"Yes, Jennifer," I answer again.

"I'll believe you when you say you haven't tasted hers," she says, "so we can move on from there."

I nod. Her scent is making me a little hazy. It's not a bad feeling, but it is making it harder to focus.

Jennifer senses as much, and takes my chin into her hand. She keeps my head tilted back, and holds my gaze. That sobers me up.

"Is it prettier than Mom's?" she demands.

My heart skips a beat. My stomach turns. Jennifer knows I'm hesitating, but she doesn't force me. She just stands there, waiting for me to make a choice. That's what the answer will be.

"Yes, Jennifer," I say.

With that, I let a piece of Jane go forever. I feel the tears in my eyes.

I don't feel like I'm breaking, though. I actually feel like I'm healing.

She rattles off the next two questions. They're a foregone conclusion. The choice was already made.

"Just this once, Daddy," Jennifer says, "I'm going to admit that I don't really believe you. After today, though, those are the answers. Those are always the answers, and you'll give them to me whenever I need to hear them, and you're going to do everything in your power to make me believe them. I won't be a bitch about it. I'll help. I want to believe them, because that would make me feel really, really good."

I nod my understanding.

"And there will be other, similar questions, I think," she muses. "And you're going to know all the right answers, aren't you?"

I nod again.

"You might even start telling me those answers without me having to ask the questions," she says.

"Anything for you, baby," I say.

She smiles. She likes that.

"That's the right attitude," she says. "I've earned all of this. And if you make me happy, Daddy, you'll earn something too. Happy wife, happy cock."

I finally summon enough courage to give her a chiding look. She accepts it. She pats my face.

"Easy on the clit to start, Daddy," my new lover says. "I'll let you know when to change it up."

I dive in to my daughter's pussy, paying close attention to her subsequent instructions -- mostly given with her hands and her pelvis, not her voice.

After awhile, I tentatively press a finger to her entrance. She grunts and nods approval. I slide it inside. Her hips thrust and gyrate even more. I explore, and find sensitive spots. I massage them. She groans.

"Daddy," she says. "I'm close. When I'm just about there, slip it in my ass."

I redouble my efforts, and I force myself to focus. Jennifer helps. She makes everything clear. She grabs onto my hair, and her movements become urgent. I slide the finger out of her pussy, place it on her asshole, and press upwards.

There's some resistance, but I'm surprised by how easy it breaches the ring. It sinks deep. I feel lubricant.

The penetration is what sets her off. I let her do with my head what she will. I keep the finger mostly still. She spasms around it, and cums for a second time.

"Tell me, Daddy!" she cries out. I know what to do.

"You have the most delicious pussy I've ever tasted, Jenny," I say between licks. "I'm addicted to it already. It's getting me high. It's so beautiful. I want to smell it, taste it, even just stare at it every day. You keep your whole body so fit and beautiful, Jenny. You're so responsible. You're so disciplined. It makes Daddy so proud."

Jennifer's orgasm renews and redoubles. She pushes me into her, but I keep talking. Well, I can't actually talk. I make muffled noises into her pussy and her thighs. She's riding so high now that all she needs are more vibrations.

Eventually, she moves her clit away from me, but she rubs her wet pussy all over my face. I breathe deeply and let my tongue hang out, catching her flavor when it passes there.

Jennifer takes one more minute to calm down. She uses me for support until she's sure of her legs again.

"Mmmmm," she says. "You're very smart, Daddy. You're a fast learner. That's good."

"Thank you, honey," I say. I certainly don't shudder like Jessica, or cum like Jennifer, but the praise feels good. I get it.

"It's good because this next part gets a little complicated," she says. "Oh, right, you can stand up now too."

I do. She leans in and gives me a quick but passionate kiss, tongue and all. She moves away before I can embrace her. Her body language becomes casual. She moves around the room while talking, but she makes no move to get dressed.

"When we're with Jessica and out and about, you're in charge," she says. "Heartland is Heartland. There's no changing it. The fact that I'm becoming a nurse is perfect cover. You're a single father to a daughter-slave, and you need help to make sure she stays healthy. Your older daughter moved home to go to school and save money. Oh look, she got a job nearby too. Why upset the apple cart?"

She finds a bottle of water on the nightstand and takes a giant swig.

"That sounds really good, honey," I say. I mean it. It's smart. It holds together. I can't believe the thought springs to mind, but I could even have Jessica act especially dumb in public. Everyone would believe that she had special slave needs.

"So," she continues, "sex."

"Yes?" I reply, like an idiot.

"I'm in charge," she says. "But I don't like having to do the work all the time. Nothing happens unless I want it to, but sometimes I like to get fucked, Daddy. I like to get bent over. I like it up the ass, I like it in the mouth, I like all sorts of shit. When I want you to be a horny brute, you're a horny brute."

"Uh," I say, "I think I can do that."

Jennifer laughs. She puts the bottle back down.

"Yeah Dad, I think you'll manage it," she says.

I take a seat on the bed. I'm a little exhausted, despite not having cum. She walks back over and faces me. I want to stare at her pussy some more, but I feel her eyes. I look up.

"And if I want to do some weird shit to you," she says, now looming over me, "you're going to let me do it, right?"

I gulp.

"Uhhhhh," is all I can say.

"I want to fuck you up the ass with a strapon dildo sometimes, Dad," Jennifer says. "I want to bend you over my knee and put things up your ass. I want to give you enemas - maybe some spankings. I'd like to see if I can milk an orgasm out of you without anyone touching your cock. Nurses really like butt stuff, and they like going to both extremes when it comes to control.

"Can you handle it?" she asks. "Are you really willing to do anything for the daughter that worked so hard to make you proud?"

I swallow, hard. My cock, it seems, is already on board. I think Jennifer can see that, so I stop stalling.

"Yes, Jennifer," I say. "Anything for my beautiful daughter. Anything."

"Awesome," she says.

With that word, I remember she's twenty-one years younger than I am.

Jennifer takes a step to the right and moves closer to the bed.

"Get on your knees behind me, Daddy," she commands.

I comply immediately.

"Spread me, and worship my asshole," she says. "This is how you know I'm in charge. You're going to worship my little brown hole at least once a day, on your knees or on your belly. This is the one thing you'll never get from me, Daddy, but that I'll get from you.

"Do you understand?" she demands.

"I do, Jennifer," I say. "This is the special kiss. It means I submit to you."

"And you understand that me wanting your cock doesn't change that, right?" she asks. "You fucking me does not put you in charge. Me sucking you does not put you in charge.

"I don't care if you butt fuck me so hard that I scream out my undying love for my Daddy and then cum straight from my fucking A-spot, and then take a hot semen enema so massive I have to spend four hours on the toilet.

"I. Am. In. Charge." she says, just like that.

"You are in charge, Jennifer," I say. "You own me."

"Smart Daddy," she says. I hear the arousal in her voice. "I do. In this house, when we're alone together, I own you. I like that. Good Daddy."

The words make my cock twitch.

"French my asshole, Daddy," she says. "Submit. Worship your daughter."

I spread her cheeks out, and she sighs in pleasure. It spreads her pussy, which gives a her a tingle before my mouth and tongue even reach their destination.

Once they do, I offer her a puckered-up kiss right on her beautiful brown one. Then I do as she commanded me, and worship her asshole. I massage it with my tongue until it's warm and relaxed, and then I push in. I give her the kiss of my total submission.

She sighs contentedly.

"Good Daddy," she says. "Good Daddy."

I focus entirely on her. My hands massage her glutes. I alternate between tonguing her ass and licking her hole at various speeds and with different amounts of pressure. Every now and then, I offer up another perversely chaste kiss. I try to learn what she likes. It seems like she likes everything.

I do a good job. I know I do. I still want to hear the words from her.

After a few minutes, she lets me up. She stands upright and turns around.

"You did a good job, Daddy," she says, looking down at me. "You were a good Daddy for Mommy."

"Thank you, Jennifer," I say. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, Daddy," she says. "Now it's time for you to call in Jessica."

"Wait, what?" I exclaim. "Jennifer, what the-"

She raises a hand, cutting me off again.

"Anything, Daddy," she says. "Anything I want. Anything I need. Jessica needs a mommy. I need a daughter-slave. It all works out."

I kneel in silence, dumbfounded again.

"I just didn't know," is the next thing I think to say.

"Yeah, no shit," she says. "It's the fucking Heartland. We may be white, but we're not rich. I'm not advertising that shit."

"Honey," I say. I try for a warning, fatherly tone. I know it's pointless and absurd -- ten times more so after what just happened. Still, a daughter cussing at her father still seems wrong -- especially Jennifer, who's been so perfect...

...suspiciously perfect, even.

Ah.

The professor finally wakes the fuck up. Jennifer sees it.

"You get it, right?" she asks. "This is part of what I've been working so hard for, Daddy. We can be ourselves in this house. It can be how it was with you and Mom, at the beginning, before it went to shit."

"I don't...?" I begin.

Jennifer rolls her eyes and sits on the bed. She pats it again. I get up, then sit next to her. She rubs my leg.

"You guys used to say shit about the government," she says. "We eavesdropped. We didn't understand it. I do now.

"Don't you miss it, Dad?" she asks. "Don't you want someone you can really talk to?"

I sit in silence for a few seconds. Then I break down crying again. Jennifer's arms are around me in an instant.

"Okay, okay," she says. Her voice is nurturing and soothing again, just like that. "Okay. I know. I know."

And she does. She knows I'm crying because I do want that. I do need that. I haven't had it for ten long years. I've been pretending so hard. You wouldn't think there was a hole so big that it couldn't be filled by sodomizing a beautiful nineteen-year-old every day -- and one that's not just in love with you, but in love with your cock and your cum too.

There are, though.

I love my real daughter so much that it hurts.

Jennifer ushers me to her breasts -- not her bosom, this time, but her breasts. Her nipple.

"Suck, Daddy," she says gently. "I know you like to. I know it calms you down, and makes you happy. Suck for a little while, and then we'll call Jessica in."

I give in completely to my daughter. I suckle, and her nipple responds quickly. She cradles the top half of my body and runs her fingers through my hair. She shushes me. I calm down.

I think she likes it too.

I lift off her nipple, in a new kind of haze. I meet her eyes. I know it's time.

I get up, walk over and open the door.

"Jessica, honey!" I call out. "Daddy and Jennifer need to see you up in Daddy's room!"

We hear the scampering. Jennifer laughs a little. I smile back at her. I wipe my eyes.

Jessica bounds inside and takes her usual, obedient standing position. She sees Jennifer on the bed, and gasps. It's almost comical.

"Jennifer, you're naked!" she says.

Jennifer gives her a goofy look. Then she looks at me expectantly.

I have a few dumb moments, but in general, Jennifer was right about me. I am smart, and I'm a fast learner. I understand everything that needs to happen now.

I walk over to Jessica, stand behind her, and put my hands on her shoulders. I rub them lightly.

"Yes she is, Jessica, and that's okay," I say.

Jessica's girlish surprise fades.

"Oh, okay Daddy," she says. She doesn't seem disappointed or sad, at least.

"We actually have some really good news for you, baby," I say.

I come around in front of her and caress her face. She meets my gaze, and I can tell she's eager. 'Good news' isn't a trigger, but it's simple and universal.

"Jennifer got accepted to a great new school," I tell her, "and it's right around here, so she's going to move back home with us in a little while."

"Awww, that's great, Daddy!" she says.

Jennifer coughs a bit. I take the hint.

"Aren't you happy for Jennifer, Jessica?" I ask. "Aren't you proud of her?"

I use my special Daddy voice. Jessica knows exactly what the answer is supposed to be.

"Oh yes, Daddy," she says.

"Then tell her," I say. I move to the side so she can see her sister.

"Congratulations, Jennifer!" Jessica says. "I'm very happy to hear your news, and that you'll be coming home. I'm very proud of you."

"Thanks, kiddo," Jennifer says. We both chuckle.

"There's actually even more good news," I say. "We've decided that from now on, Jennifer's going to be your new secret mommy."

I can practically see the programming trigger.

"Oh wow!" Jessica says. "My new mommy? That's so awesome!"

Then, as expected, confusion strikes.

"But what's a 'secret mommy?'" she asks.

I rub her shoulder.

"Well, it's very fun, Jessica," I say. "When we're out in public, or there's guests over, we pretend like Jennifer's still your older sister. It'll be so fun to trick people like that. In fact, for every new person you trick into thinking Jennifer is still your older sister, you'll get a little reward."

"Like big-screen time?" she asks.

"Yes, baby," I reply, "or maybe some new pencils, or maybe you get to pick what we have for dinner."

"Even delivery?" she asks.

I laugh at the absurdity. Some things just don't change.

"Tell you what," I say, "I'll keep track of how many new people you've tricked, and for every ten, you can pick the kind of food and the delivery place."

"Okay, Daddy!" she says. "I'll try to remember this new game. I think I will. It sounds really fun."

"Mmmm, and profitable," Jennifer chimes in. "Dad, no offense, but you're kind of a natural."

It stings a little, but I let it go. I have to get used to having a real person in my life again.

"So anyway," I say, "the other half of the game is that when it's just the three of us here at home, or just you and Jennifer here, then she's your mommy. That part's pretty simple, right, baby?"

Jessica nods. Daughter-slaves love getting a new mommy or daddy. Given the history of the Heartland, I suspect multiple mommies and daddies are just fine, provided the daddies don't fuck each other. As far as the mommies go, well... Jennifer and I are about to poke that hornet's nest. We've committed to each other in more ways than one. We're already partners in literal crime. We're not stopping now.

I step back in front of Jessica, and once again hold her gaze. It helps new ideas and instructions to stick.

"Now Jessica," I say. "Daddies are in charge."

"Yes, Daddy," she says.

"But Mommies are in charge of sons and daughters, right?" I ask.

"Yes, Daddy," she says again.

"So what does that mean?" I ask.

She purses her lips. She struggles with it.

"My new mommy is in charge of me?" she asks.

I pat her head.

"That's correct!" I say. "Good girl."

Jessica shudders. Jennifer takes a deep breath and lets it out slowly. I shrug it off. She'd asked for this. She doesn't get to judge it anymore.

I step aside again, and look at Jennifer intently. She knows what it means. It's time to see just how far this can go.

Jennifer stands up, still naked, still smelling of her orgasms. She takes my place in front of Jessica.

"Hi there Jessica," she says.

"Hi Mommy!" Jessica says back.

Jennifer and I share another look. So far, so good.

"Take off your clothes for Mommy, Jessica," she says.

"Yes, Mommy," Jessica says, and then quickly she strips down.

It's pretty clear she's relieved to remove everything, especially the bra. The panties and socks are the only clothing she wears regularly when we're alone, though sometimes she adds a thin tank or tee.

There's nothing sexy about the way she does it, either, but somehow, the perversity of the scene makes my cock swell. The image of two beautiful, naked women certainly won't discourage it any.

"Good girl," Jennifer says, and we wait.

Jessica shudders with slave-joy.

Two tests down. One test to go.

"Now, Jessica," Jennifer says, "Come over to your new Mommy and nurse on her breast."

Jessica pauses.

"But... that's homosexual," she says.

I tense up. I can tell Jennifer does too. We lock eyes again. Her confidence is gone. It's clear she knows that I'm the only one with a prayer of fixing this.

Just how smart am I?

"It's actually not," I say, trying my best not to sound like I'm about to go to prison. "Daddy's watching, and Daddy thinks you nursing on Mommy's breasts is really natural and really sexy, so you and Mommy are really just pleasing Daddy."

"Huh," Jessica says.

"That's right, baby," I say. I walk behind her. I place my hands on her shoulders. I rub my fear-stricken cock on her naked skin.

"Feel that, baby?" I ask. "Daddy's already getting a little excited. He'll get even more excited when he sees you and Mommy playing together."

"Will you play with us, Daddy?" Jessica asks.

"Sometimes, baby," I say, "but sometimes Daddy wants to watch. And Daddy is always watching. Even when he's not home, he has cameras. He's recording everything, and he loves to see you and Mommy having special fun time whenever Mommy wants. It's such a sexy holovid for him to enjoy later."

"Oh," Jessica says. "So you want us to put on a show for you, Daddy?"

"Well," I say, "I do, baby, but Daddies are very smart. Daddies can always tell when girls are really enjoying themselves, and when they're not. It's just so much sexier when they are. You're so much sexier when you're enjoying yourself when we play together, aren't you?"

"Yeah, I am," she agrees.

Hope rises in my chest. Jennifer surely feels the same.

"Don't you want to put on the best show for Daddy?" I ask. "That's what you're supposed to do, isn't it Jessica? You're supposed to do your best for Daddy, not just 'good enough.'"

Jessica nods. I rub her shoulders and her back. I lean down and start kissing her neck.

"And don't you want to be a good girl for Mommy and Daddy at the same time?" I ask her. "Wouldn't that feel so good? Every time you please Mommy, you please Daddy, because Daddy wants Mommy to feel pleasure. Every time you obey Mommy, you're obeying Daddy, because Daddy is ordering you to serve, please, and obey Mommy."

"That all sounds right, Daddy," Jessica says. "If it's all for Daddy, then I guess it's not homosexual."

"Exactly, baby," I say. "I'm so glad you understand. Understanding that pleasing Mommy for Daddy isn't homosexual makes you such a smart girl -- such a good girl."

Jessica shudders. I lean back, pat her shoulders, and then pat her butt.

"Now, your new Mommy gave you an order, baby," I say. "Daddy's watching to see if you know how to be a good girl. Daddy's always watching."