It was the Worst of Times Ch. 04

Story Info
Brenda's saga with the Terrysons continues to flower.
3.8k words
4.36
1.8k
3
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dnick47
dnick47
344 Followers

Four years have elapsed since the last time we had visited our heroine, Brenda. Markham. Brenda's little man, Mike, Jr., had grown and his face was becoming the replica of his deceased father. His physique was also a replication of Mike Sr., solid, broad shoulders, and gifted with strength beyond the kids in his class. He was also the tallest standing a good 2-inches above all his classmates. But, young Mike, was far from being a dumb ox because he received mostly A's with a few B's on his Report Card. Additionally, he also had an insatiable appetite for reading, which was not limited to comic books, his young eager mind began to craved books like 'Treasure Island' and 'Huckleberry Finn.'

Yet he did not use the strength he knew he had to be a bully, rather he used it to be a defender the weak against. He tutored those struggling academically and never vaunted gifts nor was a snob even though he was sent to the finest academies in Chicago. The Terrysons loved Brenda's children. so they gave them all the opportunities they gave their children.

Brenda's daughter Rachelle was not far behind her brother in any way except in a softer version as befitted her sex. She excelled academically though in only the 1st. grade but her as far as her young developing mind would allow, abreast with her older sibling. She looked like a softened version of her father, except with her mother's long fingers, long legs, and winning personality. She was quite the little lady when dressed in her formal dress, hat, and white gloves. Ahe was already a heart breaker, what she'd be like when a grown woman, was scary to contemplate. from Brenda.

It should be noted that brother and sister were very close.

Young Miss Margaret Markham was the unexpected but very loved last-child Branda birthed. Her father was one of the Terryson males but which one only God knew since all four of them had dumped his seed into her the month the baby was conceived and they were the only ones to have taken Brenda that month. It was Henry Markham, who acknowledged the child as his progeny so at least the child had a father.

On the night our story begins, Miss Margaret had a sour tummy and she made it clear to every mone, that if she could not sleep, no one else was either. So Brenda was up pretty much all night soothing her baby daughter.

The house phone rang, it was Belinda, "Brenda, can you come over to help me with my stockings?"

"Help me with my stockings" was one of the codes used to tell Brenda that she was requested at the main house, but was bland enough so the kids would be without a clue what it meant should they pick up the receiver. That particular one meant that Belinda want Brenda for girl-on-girl fun. The women were the best of friends and lovers. It had become a ritual with them that the day started with lesbian love around 8:30 whenever permissible. Today was not one of 'those days' so Brenda threw on her dress and shoes then walked through the breezeway connecting the Main house with Brenda's house. Knowing what lay ahead for her caused Brenda's pussy to moisten.

"Good morning my love."

"Good morning, madame."

The greeting being over, Brenda slipped her dress off then climbed into bed and the waiting arms of Belinda. The two women passionately kissed, their tongues playing with their partners. Eager hands searched and fondled breast, butts, and pussies. By the time they were finished kissing, both of their pussy were leaking love juice.

Brenda's leg was between Belinda's legs. They were rubbing each other with their thighs alternating so each got pleasure from the other. Brenda was on top rubbing her pussy lips up and down Belinda's thigh which soon glistened with Brenda's nectar. Belinda repaid the favor by coating Brend's thigh with her nectar. Soon the entire room hung heavy with the sounds of sex and the scent of pussy juice.

"You horny slut, Brenda, you cannot wait to lick me can you?"

"No hornier than you, bitch." Brenda answered kissing her way down her friend's belly to the golden triangle. With a hungry tongue, Brenda scooped up the crazed gyrating woman's slit. Shortly, Belinda's legs lock around her lover's head squeezing until passion overtook her as she orgasmed.

After a brief respite, Belinda rolled her Housekeeper over then began kissing and licking her breast.

"I am going to suck your tit dry," Belinda growled taking one nipple between her lips. Belinda sucked a mouthful of warm milk from Brenda's breast. Then she sucked the other tit, but she only sucked each twice so the baby would have her food, yet even those little mouth fills filled her with love for Brenda. Brenda had become a third daughter to her, whom she loved as much as the two who called her mother.

Brenda was in ecstasy. Her lover's lips sent waves of sexual pleasure into Brenda's pussy. It became too much sending her into an orgasm. Her ass sitting on a wet spot created by both wanton creatures. Belinda's heaving belly added more excitement indicating that she had another orgasm building. She rolled off Brenda cupped her groin with her hands then shook as the passion overtook her. Belinda's second orgasm sent Brenda into her second orgasm.

The two lay together holding hands until Brenda decided she craved mo pussy,

"Eat me now. Belinda, my hot box tongue I need to cum again so badly," Brenda rolled over onto her back with legs spread open.

Belinda went along with Henry to a business dinner with two customers who had brought their wives along for the trip. Those two couples were as sexually open as the Terryson's so the evening turned into an orgy. Belinda was just about fucked out,

But soon both women were in each other's pussy. Belinda ran her tongue the entire length of Brenda's outer lips causing Brenda to shiver in excitement. With loving delicacy, Belinda spread Brenda's vulva open then licked up the inner slit to the clitoris which began to suck causing Brenda to squirm. Belinda was squirming as well in response to Brenda's licking her clit while finger fucking her.

"I love it when you finger fuck me, Brenda."

Both of them giggled like schoolgirls because they knew that both had a lot of time in the other's twat. Both loved it in part because of the lustful high they reached but also because they got to clean the face of her lover after squirt in covered it in pussy juice. They have been doing this for five-plus years so they knew each other well and in the end, their orgasms were in sync.

"Ooh, That was so good Brenda. I'll never get tired of the taste of your pussy juice."

Brenda remained silent but she did kiss Belinda's lips several times.

"I love you, Belinda." After saying that, she hugged her pressing their tits together.

They lay in peaceful bliss. Until a knock at the door announced one of Belinda's sons, it was Charles holding his impressive morning wood in his hand.

"Mother I need help."

In response, Blenda scooted, spread wide, and bent her knees.

"Come to me Charles, fill me."

Without any hesitation at all, Charles moved to fill the hot pussy presented to him. He quirky aligned his nine-inch dick with her love gate plunging into her depths. Brenda, she felt him working his way to her womb, a sigh escaped her lips when the wide tools spread her walls open. Once he reached her cervix, she gasped.

Charles had been her lover on several occasions but he never tired of filling her vagina. He enjoyed the look on her face which was always a face of ecstasy, she never looked bored or fed up. Brenda loved being fucked as much as she loved her babies, maybe more. Even with the number of lovers she has had and the frequency she was taken, her vagina always felt snug and wet. Today, she was super wet because of her lesbian secession with his mother.

"Fuck me, Charles. Fuck me until I feel our hot cream inside me."

His hot cream, yes she'll receive his offering again but Brenda will not be fertilized by her tubes had been tied. Yet, if did his ego good to inseminate her, especially in front of his mother who was watching. He hoped that she would be proud of him.

Belinda was already proud of her child. He was a successful young man, a real asset to the family business, and one day he would give her grand-babies but for now, they were sharing the same lover, and soon she knew that her baby would fill to overflowing, the woman she loved so much.

"Fuck her, son, satisfy her craving for cum."

Brenda, herself, loved being eaten, sucked, and fucked. She was a Nymph and she knew that she was a nymph. Her mother was the same way. Mother's for cock was as insatiable as her daughter's. O yes, as well as her taste for pussy. Right now none of that mattered to Brenda because Charles was fucking her sliding in and out of her and the pleasure was very great.

"Brenda, I am close."

"Please fuck me faster so we can have an orgasm together."

A few moments later Brenda felt the orgasm shake her which triggered Charles's orgasm sending a spray of his sperm into her.

"I am sorry that I cannot spend more time with you but duty calls," the young man cleaned himself off but in his heart, he wanted to go a couple more rounds with a woman he loved very much.

"It's alright, please come back to me, Chares."

"You know I will, Brenda."

Before he left, he kissed his mother. Mother cupped his balls and said, "I am so proud of you my son."

The ladies shower, dress and apply make-up to face their day and parted with one final kiss.

"Brenda, how are you coming with the plans for the May Day party?

"They are almost complete. Everything but the flowers has been arranged. Henry suggested we get some chaise loungers for the day's activity, so 12 have been delivered for our horny guest. As you requested, the car keys of guests who drove themselves will be collected and will only be returned if they are sober enough to drive."

"You are a saucy bitch, Brenda," Belinda told her, "but that one reason why I love you."

The women kissed and part, suddenly Belinda turns sharply, "You haven't forgotten about the garden club meeting today at 3:00?"

"No, I haven't. I would never pass the chance to eat Mrs. Means's cunt."

"Meet me at the front door at 2:15 so the chauffeur can drive us over to the event."

"I'll be there."

The two lovers parted only to reunite at 2:30.

An hour later she's called to the Terryson Building where Mr. Donaldson wishes to meet her as soon as possible. Since he's the CFO of the Terryson Company, Brenda wasted no time reaching him.

"Thank you for meeting me on such notice, Brenda."

"It was not a problem sir, how may I help you?"

"I need a little stress relief," he says then to illustrate his intention, he runs a finger of one hand through the circle made by the finger of the other hand.

"I understand completely sir," Brenda begins to remove her clothes. When she is down to her stockings, she begins stripping him. She senses that he's nervous and she also knows he may not be able to function that way.

"What is wrong, if I may inquire, sir," She was kneeling at his feet preparing to lower his boxers then take the snake in her mouth.

He relates the story of his loving wife's illness. How she's has been too ill for sex in quite a long time, so he asked her he could hire a prostitute for relief and she gave him her permission. He was sobbing by the time he finished, "She's going to be taken from me, Brenda."

"I too know the pain of loss, Mr..... " he cut her off.

"Dan, Brenda, Dan."

"I too know the pain of loss, Dan. My husband was killed in a mining accident nearly six years ago leaving me with two children and with no way to support them," Brenda related to Dan, "So I understand your pain and grief." After saying that she stood up to kiss him on the cheek.

"I am sorry to burden you, my dear," he said with a quavering voice.

"No you are not burdening me at all, I want to help you," her hand was tracing up and down the length of his snake ever so lightly so as not to scare him off. She could tell by tracing him through his shorts, that Dan had been well endowed. It was just the thought of his tool in her which made her juices begin to flow. They were already going down her leg.

"May I touch your penis, Dan?"

"Yes of course."

Given his permission, she knelt back down, slowly lowered his boxers to reveal his deflated but ample manhood which she guessed to be 8-inches in that state. Lifting his cock, our heroine licked and kissed the underside sending shock waves of pleasure through Dan, he stood there and in shock at the sexual skill of this woman. Brenda licked the head of his dick then remarked,

"You taste good Dan. I am going to enjoy your lollypop,"

"Oh! Brenda, that is the first time anyone has done that to me." Brenda just smiled up at him then she sucked each of his balls. His was getting hard fast and she hadn't even begun to suck his cock as of yet.

Brenda saw a chaise along one wall, she led him to it then laid him down the said, "Dan, do you want to see my pussy?"

"Yes, of god yes."

Brenda grabbed a chair, leaned back then spread her legs wide showing a panting Dan her womanhood."

"Do you like it, Dan? Do you want t fuck it?"

"O hell yes."

"I need to get you hard first, then we'll fuck."

She straddled him lowering herself do so she could suck his ever-hardening cock spreading her legs very wide with her bottom right in his face which displayed her sex in his full view. He inhaled her musk with a full breath then slowly exhaled.

"You have a very intoxicating aroma, Brenda."

She did not answer, rather her tongue danced around the large head of little Dan. He was hard now and the pre-cume was beginning to leak out of his pee hole. Brenda hungrily licked off all of it that came out.

"Thanks for the compliment Dan, but I must say, you have the best tasting lollypop I've ever had," she remarked and she's not lying. She looked back to see his smile.

Gathering all the skills she had acquired to date, she took him into her mouth inhaling all of him in without choking on the 11-inches he offered her. The gasp he emitted when she reached the bottom told her that he was enjoying her loving care.

"Did you like that, Dan?"

"Yes," was his gasping reply. So she took him in again sucking on her trip up and squeezing his manhood with her lips on her way down. After a few cycles of sucking, he spoke this,

"Brenda, I love what you are doing but let's fuck now."

Brenda didn't have to be told twice. Soon she was straddling him at the hips positioning the cock to the pussy. She impaled herself on him but she was not able to take all of him in a fell swoop.

"I am not hurting you, am I."

"No, not at all, just catching my breath," Brenda replied, "But you are stretching me."

Brenda had to make another attempt. This time she took more of him in the stretching both her vagina and love hole. It was reminding her of birthing her precious baby Margaret not quite because the baby's head was wider and her length was 21-inches, not 9 or 10 inches. As she prepared for another cycle of rising then pushing down, she told herself, "Brenda, you can do this," and she did.

"O, Dan, you are such a man. I had difficulty getting you all in but I did. Your cock feels good inside me."

"You are snug, hot, and wet your kitty feels do delightful. It encases me and is grabbing me. Let's fuck if you are ready?"

"I am ready," as she said this her thighs were opening off her calves then she release the spring and slammed back down on his groin. She said once they were joined together again, "Dan, I think we are going to have a great fuck."

Brenda fucked him hard, very hard. The sound of the pelvises colliding was audible. Dan saw the animal lust in her eye as well as a look of intent, she was going to drain his balls dry.

"Brenda, I am an old man. Please stop fucking me so hard."

"Sorry Dan, I got carried away because your cock felt so good inside. Filling and stretching me at the same time. Some guys stretch and other guys thick cock fill, but, you do both. It is driving me wild. Mmmmm."

Her compliment was a balm to his troubled soul. This kept woman, who no doubt was speaking from experience, singled his tool out as the best from among many. It was a ray of light in his otherwise grey cloudy existence.

Brenda slowed her pace as she rode Dan, but she did squeeze his cock in her vagina. That was all it took to send Dan off the tracks,

"O mercy, Brenda, I am having an orgasm," he cried out just as his built-up sperm shot its way into Brenda's awaiting womb. "Thank you, Brenda, thank you for that. It's been a couple of years since I've exploded inside a woman."

"It was my pleasure, Dan, and don't wait years to fuck again. I am here for you." She bent down to kiss him. Went into his private bathroom to clean the love juice and sperm off her, then dressed. After kissing Dan, who was still naked, she went out of his office door and closed it. The secretary gave her a sly look as Brenda walked past into the hallway.

She looked at her watch, it was a quarter of one,

"Damn," she said in her frustration. Time was running short on her to meet Belinda at 2:15 given the mansion was 45-minutes away.

"Brenda, stop cursing! Come here and eat girl," the voice was Belinda's standing outside her husband's office door. Brenda was led to the Executive dining area where her lover had a complete lunch laid out. Brenda thanked her several time before she sat down and began to eat.

"How man orgasms today, dear?"

Held up four fingers as she ate.

"You'd better rest before our girl's party starts." Brenda nodded yes as she was finishing her meal.

Her friend held her head in her lap as Brenda took a 45-minute nap, then the girls went to their girl party which was right around the corner at another office business. It was not located at that arboretum as one might expect, not a high-end home but at a suite of offices named, "Connie's Designs" a small but successful designer clothes owned by one of Belinda's friends who met in elementary school but whom never lost contact with one another.

When Brenda and Belinda open the door, a beautiful mature woman met them throwing her arms around Belinda.

"I'm so you could make it dear."

"I only miss when it cannot be avoided, Connie, you should know that by now."

"I do but I keep fearing Henry will raise such a fuss about our meeting, that you won't come."

"He's will never again trust your husband, but we would deny my pleasure with you."

The women kiss each other fully on the lips. Then Connie turns her attention to Brenda, "I love seeing you again my friend."

"I always enjoy seeing you, Connie."

Those women kiss as well.

"You two ladies know what to do, my office is at your disposal."

Because of their close relationship, Belinda and her friend Bren da were allowed to disrobe in Connie's office. Everyone else had to use the model's dressing room. When Belinda and her employee finished stripping, they applied rouge two each other auroras and lubricating jelly to each's vagina and anus. After touching up the hair and makeup, the girls exit hand-in-hand where Connie is waiting just outside the door.

Brenda goes to her knees then kisses Connie's camel toe and Connie kisses Brenda's.

"I am fucking you this afternoon, Brenda. Hazel better not get in the way because I want you to fuck me in return. See, my strap on it waiting for us."

There it lay at the head of the table where Connie sat.

"I am going to be first, Brenda."

Connie assisted Brenda to get on top of one of the mats laid out on the surface of the cherrywood table. Brenda and Connie exchange deep lover's kisses before Brenda lays down then opens her legs and scoots to the edge. A lusty Connie touches Brenda's anus with her talented tongue before driving it into her vagina. The muscle rises slowly up our heroines slit until reaching the hooded nob at the top which is lovingly bit, kissed, then sucked. A long and deep moan escaped Brenda's mouth as her inner lips are tantalized.

dnick47
dnick47
344 Followers
12