It was the Worst of Times Ch. 07

Story Info
Our Family of Hot Insatiable Folks Goes On.
4.8k words
4.33
3.4k
3
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All persons engaged in sexual activity are 18 or older.

This story and everyone in it is fictional.

**********

"Charles! What a pleasant surprise to see you first thing in the morning."

"The pleasure is all mine, my, Brenda."

He stepped toward her and took her in his arms, placing his lips on hers. She felt the bulge in his groin as their kissing became more passionate. His tongue dove into her mouth; his arms ran lightly up and down her arms. He turned her so that her back was against the wall, then pushed her into it. The four layers of material separating their bodies did not provide any insulation against the heat; Brenda also felt her heat building between her thighs and the juice forming in her vagina. Her body was screaming at her, begging Charles to fuck it.

Brenda's voice was husky when she advised her lover,

"Charles, we shouldn't do it here. Let's get into my office bed."

"Why? What do you have in mind, Brenda?" Charles as he whispered in her ear, and he pulled up the material of the dress and the slip beneath it to touch her naked ass.

"I want you to slide your handsome cock inside my cunt, fuck me, and then feel your hot seed fill my womb.

"All you had to do was ask to fulfill your wish," he replies.

Brenda locks the office door after they enter. Charles took hold of our heroine, and their lips met again; Charles let his hand slip from the small of Brenda's back onto the cheeks of her round ass; he squeezed and pulled them apart as they kissed, and he had his fingers go between the cheeks where they brushed over her anus. Brenda shivered again, knowing he would penetrate her poop hole. With his beautiful cock. The thought made her desire him all the more.

Brenda's hand was busy as well. She slid her hand between their bodies, taking it south to the prominent bulge in his pants. She found this stiff cock then she gave him a hand through his pants. Even through the cloth, she felt the throbbing of his cock, which could be supposed unmistakably.

"Brenda. We need to stip. You are exciting me too much," he said as he was holding back the cum which had filled his balls.

Brenda removed her lover's suit jacket in response to his plea, and the braces that held up his trousers were pulled off his shoulders with pull. She had him sit on the bed, untie his shoes, and remove them. Brenda's attention went to removing his trousers, which were off in a hurry, and his boxer shorts. After folding the pants and placing them over the chair. Charles had removed his tie and unbuttoned the shirt before Brenda had him sit up; Brenda removed the shit and then hung it up; then she pulled off his undershirt she laid a naked Charles on the bed.

She gazed at him while stripping off her garments, his phallus stood erect and proud, and his testicles looked to her like two large oranges in a sack full of sweet hot juice. She was still looking when the zipper came to a stop. She wiggled it off her shoulders, stepping out of it and her slip quickly followed. Brenda was now naked except for the garter belt and the hose. Her bra and panties were in her handbag.

She crawled cat on the bed toward Charles's head, purring as she moved toward him over his erection. She had lowered her body so that the head of his cock rubbed down her skin. When she felt it on her vulva, she stopped, reached back to align it with her hole, and then pushed his cock into her vagina.

"Ah, Charles, I'll swear you get longer and thicker every time we have sex."

"Thank you for the compliment, but I think the expansion is more in your mind than in my cock.

"Brenda, you are so wet, tight, and hot. I want you to teach my wife your secrets."

"I'll do it for you because I love you, Warren, and Popa Henry."

"We all love you and your children as well, Brenda. Mother in particular. She may steal your kids one day. hahaha"

"O O O No, she won't because she loves me as a daughter. O Ah O. I love you inside my horny little pussy, stud."

They fucked in the cowgirl position for 30 minutes, and Brenda has had two orgasms so far, and she feels a 3rd. Building. Charles feels his balls filling and ready to burst,

"Brenda, I am going to cum soon. You'll have my seed in your belly."

"Hold for a minute; I will have another very soon."

The stimulation of his rigid member against the walls of her cunt, was building to another crescendo. Then it happened,

"Fuck! Charles, you horny mother fucker. Oh, Ah, Fuck," she cried as her vagina convulsed, squeezing his swollen member. That triggered his release. Three ropes of man cream shot out of his balls and through his cock into Brenda's womb.

An exhausted Brenda fell off Charles and onto the bed beside him.

"That felt so good, Charles, my love."

"It was beyond description for me too, Brenda. I love screwing you."

They are on their sides, kissing and caressing one another. Charles sticks a finger in Brenda's ass. She jolts at the unexpected intrusion.

"Are you going to fill my ass?"

After looking at his watch, he says, "I cannot now. I need to get into the office."

Brenda gives him a pouting face, "Okay, if you have to. Let's shower and dress. That we as good fucking, Charles."

"Brenda, is Charles in the with you? Answer the door," booth Charles and Brenda recognized the voice; it was Belinda.

Charles got out of bed and, while still naked, went to the door to let his mother inside. She saw her son naked and Brenda pulling the sheets up to cover herself; she knew then why Brenda did not open the door.

"I see that you two started the morning in the right way. I hope I didn't interrupt anything?"

"No, Belinda, we were in the afterglow when you were rudely banging away, breaking into Charles and my bliss. I hope you have an excellent reason for your despicable behavior."

"I do; he's my son."

"Beng stingy and possessive this morning, Belinda."

"Only claiming what is already mine; his obedience to his parent's wishes."

"Keep up being a bitch, Belinda, and I'll neither eat your pussy nor allow you to eat mine."

Charles had been doing his best not to burst out laughing as these two friends harangued each other, but the time came when enough had become enough,

"Ladies, please. What is it you wanted with me, mother?"

"I received a telegraph from my sister Margaret and your Uncle Clarence. Martin and Eloise will arrive at Union on the 2:30 PM train from Denver along with your cousins. Please pick them up, and bring them to our home."

"I will, mother."

"Charles, remember what I taught you about fornicating with certain types of women." She nodded her head at Brenda.

"Ladies!" Was all he said, then to Brenda, "Come on, let us shower and dress."

"Brenda, meet me in the foyer in 45 minutes, please."

"I will, my friend, but I am not going to eat your pussy for a month."

Brenda gave her best friend the raspberries, then turned to the bathroom and showered, taking Charles by his cock.

**********

At the seamstress an hour later, both women were naked, waiting to be measured for their Christmas Party gowns. For years now, neither woman wore underpinnings beneath a dress. The pair of vixens also wore clingy material sculpting her body and teasingly suggestive.

"Did Charles please you, Brenda?"

"Yes. I wanted a second round, but you killed the moment."

"Sorry, dear."

"Well, for your punishment, I will cover your face with my pussy all evening."

"I'll have guests, so you cannot punish me tonight. However, I expect you to attend the dinner as well, seeing that you are one of the family."

"I'll need a babysitter after minding the children during the day; my mother won't be up to it this evening."

"It has already been taken care of."

The seamstress entered the room and made some final measurements.

"Next week at this time, your gowns should be ready to try on, Mrs. Territon."

"Thank you. We shall be back then."

At home, Brenda was about to turn to return to her office. Belinda's hand held her back,

"I wish we had time now to please each other. I want to taste your pussy this afternoon."

"If a taste is all you want, then help yourself." After saying that, Brenda pulled her panties off and held her skirt to her hips. Belinda knelt between Brenda's open legs, eager to lick her best friend's nob and her lesbian lover's pussy. The first lap of Belinda's tongue sent a shiver through Brenda's body, quickly replaced by a pleasure that enveloped the younger woman's body in pure bliss.

"O God, Belinda, you have opened all the faucets in my pussy. My honey is just pouring out."

"Yes, it is, and I am lapping it all up."

"MMMMMMMmmm," was Brenda's reply.

The two lovers lost track of time. Ti was the sound of the limo coming up the drive that both back. Brenda hurriedly went to a guest bathroom to wash her mouth and wipe the pussy juice off her face. Belinda came back just in time to greet her sister.

**********

The two sisters bore a striking resemblance to each other. It was like they were twins separated by years instead of minutes, and Margaret's daughter bore a very close resemblance to her mother. Closer then, Belinda's daughter resembles her. Yet one would have to be blind not to notice the family facial feature of the five women.

A maid took Margaret's and Eloise's fur coats while the butlers took the luggage to the assigned rooms.

"Belinda!"

"My little sister, Margaret!"

The women's hug was so tight that their breasts pressed into the other's. Then everyone hugged everyone else, the males taking advantage of the situation to get a good handful of titty from the women.

Belinda then brought Brenda into the mix,

"I hope all of you remember Brenda."

"How could she be forgotten," Clarence said.

He then hugged her, squeezing the cheek of her ass. Margret followed, pressing tit against tit, then whispering,

"Please come up to my room and relieve my sexual tension."

After mom, her son Martin came forward to hug the woman who took his cherry at Mary's wedding. Brenda felt his stiff cock against her belly; she knew what he wanted.

Then there was sweet, innocent, and shy Eloise. She had the face and the figure

to draw lovers from every corner of the globe. But she was reserved, a wallflower.

She felt ashamed that she was not the woman her mother was. But no one took the time to lead her by the hand.

**********

Brenda walked with Margret to her room. Once the door was closed, the two women embraced with tits pressed against the other woman's tit. They were kissing very passionately. Brenda unzipped Margaret's dress, and Margaret unzipped Brenda's. The women undressed in record time. Once naked, Brenda knelt before Margret, burying her head into the dark muff. Brenda parted the lips of the cunt, and once she discovered the sensitive nob. Brenda lapped it, causing Margaret to cry out,

"O God, Brenda. Ahhh, it feels so good."

"You taste so good, Margaret. Your pussy is a delicious appetizer."

The moans and groans from the room excited Belinda, whose room was adjacent to Margaret's; in fact, a door connected the rooms. Belinda's pussy was dripping with love juice, and her self-gratification was not helping. Finally, the temptation became too great, forcing Belinda into the adjoining room.

"So, sister, you've succeeded in seducing my most valuable employee! Stabbing me in the back."

"Not at all, Belinda. I am merely taking advantage of your hospitality."

Brenda looks up and suggests,

"Ladies, why don't we have a daisy chain?"

The suggestion met with universal acceptance. Belinda dropped her dressing gown to the floor and climbed on the bed. The girls aligned themselves with Brenda licking Belinda's pussy; Belinda ate her sister's pussy, and Margaret ate Brenda's pussy. The women were enjoying themselves and did not care who heard it. Ten minutes later, Margaret had an orgasm, quickly followed by Brenda, and Brenda had to sooner come down from her orgasm than Belinda cried out in pleasure. The three hugged and kissed, then giggled like school girls before getting off the bed to get dressed.

**********

Dinner was served at 7:00 PM. Henry was at the head of the table, and Belinda sat opposite her husband. Margaret sat beside her sister, and Eloise was beside her mother.

The dinner was excellent, and the conversation was polite. Beneath the table, female hands searched for cocks, and male hands searched for cunts. Charles sat beside Eloise, who lost her virginity an hour before dinner and made no effort to remove Charles's hand as it crept up her leg.

**********

Earlier, Eloise heard her mother and the other two women enjoy lesbian sex, which made her horny. She decided it was time to fulfill her family's tradition: the father had the first claim to his daughter. She went to her mother,

"Momma, I am ready to become a woman."

"Fine, let us go to your father. Are you naked beneath the dressing gown?"

"Yes, I am,"

Margaret took her daughter's hand across the hall where her husband's room was. After knocking on his door, she said,

"Clarence, it is Eloise and me."

"Come in, my dears."

Once in the room, Maggie looks at Eloise's father and says,

"Clarence, our daughter is ready."

"Are you ready, my little fairy princess?"

"Yes, I am, daddy."

She was laid crosswise on the bed, and her mother spread her legs. Then sits beside her taking her hand.

"Eloise, are you wet?"

"Yes, I am."

Margaret stuck her finger in her daughter's vagina to make sure. When she removed it, it was glistening with Eloise's honey.

Then she spoke to her husband,

"She's ready, dear."

"Momma, will it hurt?"

"Just for a bit, but you will feel great pleasure after that."

Clarence lines up his cock with his daughter's hole, then pushes in. Eloise winces and grasps her mother's hand, but she accepts her dad member inside her without tears.

"Eloise, dad will be gentle. I am going to go all the way in you by stages. Then I will pull out and then push back in. Eventually, I will fill you with my cream. Okay?"

She nods, then her father pushes his cock deeper into his daughter's pussy in stages as he said he would. When he feels that he's reached her cervix, he stops and waits, relishing the joy of being in his baby girl.

"Dad, it doesn't hurt anymore. Now, it feels beautiful."

"I am glad to hear that, baby girl. Now, are you ready for multiple men to take you?"

"I am pretty sure I am, daddy."

"Okay. Remember, your mother and I will be there if you need help."

"Not to mention Brenda," Margaret adds.

"Yes, and Brenda too," Clarence confirmed.

Brenda had become de facto Sargent-at-Arms at these functions.

After showering, the three of them collected Martin, and with that, the family entered the dining room.

**********

As was mentioned earlier, Charles's hand crept up his cousin's thigh. The recently deflowered Eloise offered to resistance to his advance.

"Eloise, may I finger you?"

"Yes, you may, Charles."

So Eloise joined the rest of the women with fingers in their cunts. The girls also wanted fun at dinner, so Eloise went to Charle's, flew open it, and found his cock, which was nearly hard. Like the rest of the males, she began stroking him, and Charles fidgeted in his chair.

"I don't have much experience with men's cocks, but I believe you have a lovely endowment."

"Come and discover it for yourself, Eloise."

"I will see when the party begins."

Everyone was so horny. The men's cocks were leaking pre-cum, and the women were soaking the chair cushions. Henry and Belinda exchanged knowing looks, and after Belinda gave him the nod, then Henry tapped his crystal wine goblet and announced,

"Is anyone not ready for the playroom?"

There were no dissenting votes, so Henry said,

"Shall we?"

Then, two maids, dressed only in their short aprons, opened the large french doors leading into the playroom. The house staff had already set up the room: there were mattresses with sheets lying on the floor; bottles of lube were conveniently placed by each bed; the team set a large square table in the middle of the room covered with condoms, toys, and soft handtowels; along the walls hooks and hangers for putting up discarded clothing, and finally, two maids who opened the doors, were stationed to dispense water, or whatever the playmates needed for their fun.

The couples filed in and began striping. Henry and Jenna, Warren's wife, found a hook close to the door. She was wearing an open-back gown held in place by a ribbon at the top tied in a bow. When Henry untied the bow, the dress fell open, and Jenna stepped out of it and was naked. She had Henry remove her hose and shoes. It was her design to tease her husband's father because when she was in the chair, slouched and with legs wide open, she opened her love hole in his face.

"Daddy, fuck me Fuck me good and make me cum," she said, "My wet pussy need to hard cock and hot spunk sprayed in me."

He managed to get her hose off; however, he was so hard that his cock hurt. Between her dirty talk and the site of her pussy, Henry's cock was so hard that it hurt, and his balls were ready to burst.

When it came time for Jenna to strip, Henry was naked for over a minute. e led her by hand to one of the beds, laid Jenna down, and then got between her spread legs. He moved forward and slid into her.

"O, Dad, I love how your cock feels in me."

"I like the way your vagina squeezes my cock, Jenna."

He thrust, and she counted trust. The sound of his thighs slapping hers was very Yes daffy, fuck this sluts cunt get me pregnant, please."

Henry wanted to do just that. Mumps left Warren sterile, so between Charles and him, Jenna was going to become pregnant with Terrison seed. Now Henry was getting ready to fill her with his seed.

The pressure in Henry's scrotum was telling him that soon he'd release his potent seed into his anxious daughter-in-law. He was pumping her as fast and hard as his mature body could. Henry could feel or think his cock sliding in and out of the beautiful woman's cunt, and he was determined that she would give him a son-grandson.

"Daddy, I am going to cum. Please keep fucking me."

"My beautiful daughter, I will fuck you for as long as possible."

She did cum just then. Her body convulsed, and her pussy walls squeezed Henty's very experienced cock. He managed to keep it in her, and once she settled down, his thick old cock resumed pumping that young fresh pussy. His wet, heavy balls slapped against her wet, stick ass, and all of this was getting Henry to his breaking point.

"Jenna, I am going to fill your pussy."

"Yes, daddy, fill this sum slut."

Then the first stream of hot semen shot out of him into her. Henry granted and groaned as three ropes of cum shot out of him.

"Ahhh, O my daddy, give me all of it. I want your man seed."

Henry needed a rest. He dismounted her, laying beside her. She was kissing him with more passion than Belinda usually did. He wondered where she was and who was doing what to her. He would look for her if he had the time between the sex secessions. Maybe he'll catch her being reamed by some boy's complex tool; he like watching her being fucked and enjoying herself.

But now his attention was pleasing his partner in the afterglow of their fuck play.

"Now Jenna, go find Charles and let him fill you as well."

"I will, daddy."

He helped her off the floors, limp snake laying over his aching balls.

**********

Charles had laid his cousin on the floor with his cock staring at Eloise. He knelt beside her, and the pair kissed while Charles's hand searched her wet pussy. His cock was already hard, and Eloise's stroking made him harder.

"Eloise, may I fuck you?"

"Yes, you can. I would like that very much.

12