Italian Food & Entertainment Pt. 01

Story Info
Franck is an accountant for a suspicious company.
5.3k words
4.2
12.2k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a creation, and although it contains violence, rape, forced sexual acts, I condemn such actions in reality.

By reading this story, you accept this.

Also, this story uses the X-change concept, but knowledge of this concept is not necessary to read and understand this story.

I - Accountant

I know that for most of the people, accounting is just numbers you don't understand. For me, it's my passion. From a balance sheet, I learn a lot about a company. You wouldn't imagine how far it can go, but let me tell you:

I'd been working for this company for a few months, and I noticed some anomalies. It was a holding company that had different activities. There were Italian restaurants along the docks. Nightclubs. And this "Pretty Chick &Co", a chicken breeding company located in the mountains.

At first, I found it amusing. But when I looked closer, I started to wonder. I thought the restaurants were doing pretty well. Too well in fact, and so I decided to eat in one of them. Not only did my company own almost every restaurant on the street, but the food was pretty good and cheap. I enjoyed the pizza!

Seriously I was reporting a sold-out restaurant turnover. And It was not the case. Wasn't the Italian Food & Entertainment laundering dirty money with these restaurants? And I was working for them.

Little by little, I was filling out a file with all these anomalies. There was also the chicken farm that supplied bars and nightclubs. And also, a lot of shell companies, which I was wondering whether they were not, in fact, drug dealers.

So I worked during the day, and every night I went through the companies, looking for the managers, the head offices, and the real activities. IFE paid its employees pretty well. Going to the police would have cost me my job for sure. So I did not.

One Thursday evening, I was looking for a "home powder distribution" company with its headquarters in a building on Stalingrad Street. The demolition had just begun. It is the moment I noticed my anomaly file was not in my bag. I did not have the addresses I still have to look for. To say the last, I did not worry about it, I went home, thinking that I had forgotten this file on my desk.

The next day, even in my office, the file was nowhere to be found. At that moment, I felt anguish rising inside me. What if someone in the company had got this file? At the same time, this file was my guarantee in case of police action. I opened the safe behind me and grabbed the flash drive with a backup copy of both IF&E's accounting records and my file.

"Jack, the boss is waiting for you in his office," Johanna said, leaning into the doorway.

There I panicked and decided to run away. It's hard to describe my emotions at that moment. A little voice was telling me that maybe he was about to congratulate me and give me a promotion. Another voice in my head made me think that I was going to face a mafia boss who thought I was going to turn him over to the police, not without reason. If he accepted my key as a copy, he would kill me in his office. On the contrary, if he thought I had other backups, he'd want to make me talk. I could already see him holding a blowtorch to my legs.

To tell you the truth, I don't think anyone was following me. And I'd be in my building. It's probably a silly idea to go home, but I was so upset that I had done it. As I was standing in the hallway, my neighbour's door suddenly opened in front of me.

"My darling, what a nice surprise!" She said, grabbing me to let me in.

II - The girl next door

Don't get any ideas. I didn't know this neighbour at that time. Well, we met a few times in the elevator, or at the mailboxes. I had seen her kissing one of her friends, so she was a lesbian to me. She was also quite athletic, very muscular. The kind of woman you hesitate to say "sir". This behaviour was, therefore, a complete surprise. I must say that it was a rather pleasant surprise, even though I was aware that there was probably some misunderstanding.

I was going to react to her when I noticed the gun she was pointing at me.

"You're the one who let me in. I didn't assault you!" I said. With the "Me-too" movements, I was a little afraid of being falsely accused.

"Your apartment is being robbed right now. I have a feeling you'd rather not meet those thugs," she said.

"Yes, I do..." I replied, realizing that IF&E had probably sent people to search my home. If I had not been in the office so early, we would have met when I left.

"I'd rather you tell me who you're working for? You haven't been very discreet in your investigation. Are you with the IRS?" she asked.

"No, just curious, I... wanted to understand," I explained.

"You moron." she whistled between her teeth. "You've compromised a lot. We needed to understand the structure of their legal organization before we could tackle the illegal activities..."

"Are you from the police?" I asked.

"Detective"

"Uh... I have some records of what I've done."

A few minutes later, Lucy wanted to scan my key. I showed her the result of my research.

"What about the other files?"

"A backup copy of the accounting," I said.

"Not so dumb," she said while looking at me with a smile.

"They're still there, I think they're waiting for you, but watch out for your boss's congratulations this morning," she laughed. "I'm going to go to the police station, I'll come back around noon, and we'll have a point."

"Okay..."

"I'll leave you in my house, don't ruin anything, and don't try on my underwear," she said, slamming the door behind her. I was a little upset that she thought I was a transvestite. But I picked up my phone and started reading and playing while I waited for her.

I must say that when the door opened, I was starving. But the specific scent of Chinese food filled the apartment.

"I hope you like Chinese. I've had three courses. You men always eat a lot!" She said. Indeed she had stopped at the little restaurant around the corner. An address, which I recommend, but their dishes are copious, and Lucy's appreciation of men's appetites was sexist on the one hand, but on the other hand very overrated. At the same time, it was rather attention, and so I didn't say anything.

"It's crazy how strong you smell, not you in particular, men," she said. At the police station, I get used to it, but in my apartment, it's harder," she complained.

"Now it's going to smell like Chinese," I said teasingly.

"I did it on purpose," she seriously replied. Then she handed me the bamboo sprout chicken.

"I can probably leave... " I suggested, separating my chopsticks...

"If you want. But you should know that in addition to Italian bigwigs, the police is looking for you..." she said before pushing a piece of chicken in her mouth with a chopstick.

"Me...?" I said, surprised, so I didn't swallow my rice.

"Yes, for the 250,000 euros you embezzled, at least that's what IF&E complained about," she said, pushing a piece of chicken between her lips again.

"But it's not true!" I said. I couldn't swallow my rice.

"Yes, but you'll have to prove it," she said. And then she took another bite of rice.

"It's easy, just have a look at the account movements. " I said before finally swallowing my bite.

"I did it, you made a transfer to yourself this very morning, before leaving IFE like a thief. The video surveillance cameras are proof of that," she said. Then she chewed the last piece of chicken. I watched her.

"There's also Peking duck and pork with caramel," she said.

"What am I going to do?" I asked.

"Eat, already, otherwise I'll gobble it all, I'm a bit bulimic when I'm upset," she told me.

"I'm sorry," I said as I opened the can of pork caramel.

"Be, I'll take you to the police station, but I'm afraid they have accomplices there," she said while catching a piece of pork with her chopsticks.

"I don't like it so much..." I was commenting. My piece of pork was slipping, and, I couldn't pick it up with my chopsticks. Lucy showed me at once that she had no difficulty.

"Be, I am hiding you in my flat, but you will have to disguise yourself. But I can hardly imagine having a man in my home," she said.

"Are you a lesbian?" Dare I asking.

"If it bothers you, take refuge somewhere else. I prefer to call it homosexuality if you want to," the girl curtly replied, swallowing another piece of pork.

"No, I'm sorry, everyone does what they want..." I tried.

"It's not what I want, I'm like that..." she said, swallowing the last piece of pork with caramel.

"And I'm grateful to you for taking me in," I replied.

"Well you see, as soon as there's a guy, you need an extra slice," she said as she opened the can of duck.

"I'll take your phone and your bank card," she said.

"Excuse me."

"If you call, or use your card, it will trace you. I think that's the reason why IFE filed a complaint against you. »

Soon enough, Lucy went away and left me alone in her apartment, where I was safe, if not welcome. I didn't dare go out. I didn't even dare to look out the window.

When she came home in the evening, she was so excited.

"I've found a solution, let me introduce you to Jacqueline," she said, putting hot pizza boxes on the table. I told myself that I would eat easier than at lunchtime.

III - Jacquie

"She's a friend?" I asked.

"No, not yet. But for now, strip, quickly!" She ordered. I was surprised by such an order.

"Uh in front of you, uh you?" I asked.

"Well yes, what do you care, I'm a dyke, I'm not interested in you... and I'm sure you don't hate to get naked in front of a lady, so don't worry... don't dawdle... don't dawdle!" The explanation didn't seem very clear to me, and her excitement scared me a little. As for turning Jack on Jaqueline, it was a lost cause. But living in her house, did I have any choice but to obey? I undid my shirt. She looked at me as she opened the box of the first pizza.

"Is that Clemenceau's pizzaiolo?" I asked. He was the closest.

"No, it's Maréchal Leclerc's, I ordered them from the police station," she explained.

"They smell good," I said, lowering my pants.

"Yes, they're much better than Clemenceau's, I think. This one is with fresh cream and salmon," she explained. A quarter of the pizza was already gone, as I was taking off my socks.

"You already smelled like a man, but now it's worse, fortunately, the smell of pizza masks a little," she declared. Then she put a whole piece in her mouth, not without difficulty.

"The underpants too," she confirmed with a full mouth. And I found myself naked in front of her. I was uncomfortable, and of course, an erection was starting to show.

"I guess, I should take that as a compliment," she laughed.

"Swallow this," she said, giving me a pink pill and a glass of water.

"What's this?"

"Swallow, I say!" she insisted.

I swallowed the pill, quite worried about what to expect, but nothing happened.

"It takes a little time to get started, but in a few minutes, you'll be saying hello to Jacquie."

'In a few minutes I won't have any salmon pizza,' I thought, but suddenly I was dizzy as if the room and Lucy were growing. Then there was a pain in my chest and my hips. The dose of ecstasy must have been high because my hips and chest felt swollen. The hallucinations were getting worse because while looking at me, I could see my erect penis getting smaller. There was a sharp pain, when, my body swallowed my balls and penis. I could still feel it, but as if it was hollow. I wanted to see, but two globes of flesh hanging from my chest prevented me. I looked at Lucy, not understanding how my short hair had grown to my shoulders.

"I think you look much better that way, Jacquie," Lucy said to me, biting her lip!

"But what's this pill," I asked.

"X-Change: Pink pills change men into women."

"But definitely?"

"They do too, but no, this is just for a month, but if you want, we'll move on to the final one right away."

"No, thank you!"

"Here, have a slice of pizza, and we'll see what I've got that you can wear, tomorrow's Saturday we're going girl shopping! And this is the perfect disguise."

I took the last slice of salmon pizza and walked into Lucy's room, a little surprised at the weight of my breasts.

As I walked into that room, I was shocked by the person next to Lucy. Lucy was a tall blonde, quite well built. And, next to her was a little redhead whose hair framed a face with green eyes and freckles. Her hair covered the top of her rather generous breasts. As she was naked, one could see her flat belly, her rising hips, and her pubis covered only with a few red hairs that hardly hid her sex. This girl was standing in the doorway. She had a slice of pizza in her hand. She was looking at herself in the mirror. I can't remember another time when I wouldn't have recognized myself in a mirror. But I didn't expect such a transformation!

"You'd think you just figured out what a mirror is," Lucy said, laughing at me.

"I used to see a man in it..." I replied with the voice of the redhead in the mirror, but certainly not mine.

"Well, what clothes do you want to try on, mines will be a bit big for you!"

"Can't I have mines back?"

"No, you're smaller, and your hips and your chest wouldn't fit, that's why I made you get naked."

"You manipulated me?"

"A little... I didn't want a man in my home. Now, I'm even offering you to share my bed! And you had to be unrecognizable, to protect yourself."

"You're my protector?" I joked

Lucy made me try on dresses and skirts. And after an hour and a half, we did something about it. We hadn't touched the pizzas, neither I nor she, and we weren't hungry.

"Nothing suits me," I said..."

"Nothing's a disaster, either, and we're going shopping tomorrow," Lucy consoled me.

"Did you enjoy fitting?" She asked me.

"Yes, a lot," I said!" I didn't expect it!"

"You're becoming a girl for true!"

"No doubt," I said.

"You should try something else," she added, coming behind me and kissing me on the neck. The curious sensation spread throughout my body as if electrified me. I wanted to kiss her back, but the feeling caught me. I could only relax my head and offer her my neck. Like vampires do, Lucy continued to kiss and chew me under the ear, and I was discovering new sensations. She could have sucked my blood, and I would have let her do it!

Then she began to kiss my shoulder. I was already regretting it. I was going to beg her to continue her vampire kiss when I realized the new sensations that her hands were giving me as they went down my back. Once again, my will was numb.

I realized stealthily that as a man, I was impatient, but soon I gave myself over to Lucy. To her lips which awakened my erogenous zones, my breasts, my back, my buttocks. Her hands ran across my thighs, tickling behind my knees. I wished it would never end. Yet all her gestures revolved around a point, the manoeuvre was delicate, and when I realized it, it was too late. Her hands and mouth converged towards my lower abdomen. I realized that my sex wasn't lost as I had assumed too quickly. My sex was there, shorter, smaller, concentrated at the top of my slit, and spontaneously I opened myself up for my demon to come and collect my nectar. Lucy ignored it, and her tongue caressed my lips, and her fingers penetrated me softly. I had a moan when she stroked my G-spot.

In a few minutes of sensual education, I discovered what women discover in many years, and I was thirsty for knowledge. When she finally grazed my clitoris, I exclaimed "oh yes!" But the witch could play my new body much better than I could, and she turned away from the sensitivity. "Oh, come back..., again..., again" I begged, and finally she deigned to put her lips on my clitoris as if she was giving a blowjob to a tiny penis. I groaned with pleasure. Then she pressed the tip of her tongue on the tip of my clitoris. And she stirred on both sides: I approved, and, I reached an orgasm close to a coma of pleasure.

When I came to my senses, she was beside me. I looked at her. I said, "Thank you... to me now!"

"Show me, if you've learned your lesson," she ordered.

She undressed while I got down on all fours next to her. And like a cat, I began to lick her neck, in gentle but hard blows. Without too much force, but with enough speed so that she felt the power of them. It didn't seem to do anything to her. I kissed her earlobe, and there I felt what I'd never felt like a man before. I felt her shiver. I was biting gently, and I could feel the wave spreading along her spine. As she had electrified me, I polarized her. And she had a breath of comfort. I smiled with pleasure, the pleasure to give back pleasure. I held her close to me, and I felt her breast in my chest. I felt her swollen nipples against mines. Man, I would suck them, like a baby. I abandoned them. I avoided those clear and vulgar signs, to focus on other and smaller ones. I 'd hunt her goose pimples to find out where to caress her and to build up the excitement, step by step, like distilling alcohol intended for ageing.

My hands slid down on her belly and down on her legs, which she'd open for me. The closed citadel gave up the weapons. But I chose to ignore this sensitive point and to go around it, as she before me, she moaned and opened more and more as if to show me the way to her inner cave. I was not a conqueror armed with a battering ram who was going to take her by force. On the contrary, I was leading her to offer herself to me to open her intimacy to me. I was not going to penetrate her with my tongue. She was the one who was going to try to absorb me. But I resisted her, my tongue and my fingers became more agile so as not to fall into the abyss, and to caress the edges of it, which she was nevertheless waving as she could. And then finally I captured my prey, like a lioness, after the lurking I took my due. I licked her clitoris by slipping my thin fingers into her. The moaning of the beginning had turned into cries of pleasure.

We fell asleep in each other's arms.

IV - Girl's Shopping

The next day, Lucy introduced me to depilatory cream, and then we quickly headed to the mall. Underwear, clothes, shoes, I couldn't see the time running out. Lucy was not crying about her budget, as I was forbidden to use my credit card. I would have attracted the attention of the police, of course. But also because the shopkeepers would have been surprised to see the bank card with Jack's name.

At noon, we were on our way to a salad bar, when Lucy called me Jacquie.

"Why don't you call me Morgan?" She looked at me in amazement.

"Do you prefer?"

"Yes..."

"You like being a girl?"

"Hmm, yes, really," I said.

As I left the table, I asked Lucy, "Don't you have so many skirts and petticoats and frilly underwear?"

"No," she said, "but I like them on my lovers," and she gave me her vampire bite, her demonic recipe, which melted me. My sex liquefied almost instantly. I turned around and nibbled at her ear and felt her excitement spurt out of her body.

"Not everyone accepts homosexuality, let's go back to my house," she said.

So the weekend was hot between us. Lucy would walk me around in her car, and when one of us attacked the other's neck, we would rush home.

But the weekend came to an end, and on Monday morning it was a Lucy, dressed in jeans pants and a leather jacket, walked off to the police station, leaving me behind.

I was naked in her bed when an idea came to me. I grabbed a yellow skirt, black tights, small heeled shoes that I had been practising with all Sunday. I added a black sweater. I found the keys to Lucy's Mini Cooper, and I was free!

12