Itoh Respect - Gun Rides Again

Story Info
A young Intern gets double-teamed by Maki Itoh & Mizuki.
8.6k words
5
1.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the wrestlers, promotions, places, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I do not own any of the wrestlers, trademarks, etc referenced in this story. All characters are 18 years or older in this story.

Starring: Maki Itoh, Mizuki (both TJPW)

Itoh Respect-Gun Rides Again

An erotic celebrity fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, MFF, FF, oral, inter.

* * *

Tokyo, Japan. March, 2022.

"Oh, you're involved with some of that Japanese wrestling stuff, huh? Ha! My kid is into that kind of crap! Especially the women's stuff! So this is just peachy! Because I need to get my kid onto some internship so he can at least see how the business works if he's gonna make a mark on it someday! So I'll have my people call yours, we can get you a nice new assistant to help you take notes and make your coffee for you! And it gets that kid out of his damn bedroom from watching that cartoon stuff and staying up to the small hours to watch that wrasslin' stuff! It's perfect!"

Yes, 'perfect' indeed. Malcolm Laurence remembered the words clearly from that fake grinning, obnoxiously arrogant executive at his record company when he'd made a rare trip back to the States to fulfil some obligations. Regretting pandering to him with small talk and conversation as it led to this current situation. Feeling more like he was having to babysit a young kid, still wet behind the ears basically, who was in awe of just about everything around him in Japan. A real fanboy in the flesh who at least in between staring and taking pictures could at least take notes and make a decent cup of coffee.

Even worse though was this kid either couldn't take the hint to just take some cash and enjoy the city night life and bars. The kid insisted on coming with him on Malcolm's latest 'business trip. Being backstage at the super show even being held by pro wrestling company Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling -- Grand Princess 2022. No, this kid was such a fan of Joshis that he insisted on coming and he was clearly the type who if told no would whine and complain to his Father and that in turn would get him in trouble. Putting Malcolm's quest of getting some very personal interviews with beautiful pro wrestlers into serious jeopardy. And on this particular show, he had his sights set on a very special guest performer who was on the card. But he couldn't exactly do that when he had a young kid attached to his hip.

"I mean, this is so exciting, isn't it Mister Malcolm?" Jason smiled as he walked alongside Malcolm. The two greatly contrasting even though Jason was smart enough dressed in pants and a shirt with tie. Jason was young American, looking like he'd only hit being 21, and while handsome and enough and toned? His messy hair and pale skin was a major change compared to the suit-clad mature African American in Malcolm. While both men had their backstage passes around their necks. "I hope we can get a picture with Aja Kong when the show is over! She's a total legend! And did you see? That Hardcore match earlier was wild!" He said, near rambling as he didn't even try to hold back his fanboy ways.

"I've already told you kid, I'm not a huge fan of wrestling in terms of the matches." Malcolm more calmly said. "But I understand the appeal of it and how big business it is over here. Which is why I need you to settle down so I can take care of some matters tonight."

"Oh? Can I help? Can we meet someone??" Jason however was just too eager to help, much to Malcolm's testing patience. "I mean you know that I'm already fluent in Japanese and I can read the language. So if you need a translator I can help with that too!"

"I can speak it clearly myself, and you know that!" Laurence said, almost snapping at his unwanted assistant. "Listen, kid. I get that this is a big thing for you. But If you could..."

"H-Holy shit! Look!" Jason then said, pointing to down the corridor. "That's! That's Maki Itoh! Oh my God! It's actually her."

Malcolm raised an eyebrow as he saw the reigning, and in fact the successfully defending from this evening's matches, TJPW International Princess Champion in Maki Itoh. A very familiar face to him from previous encounters. Clad in the same bright red and black Idol-style ring attire she'd worn earlier on, including having her red hair with black streaks styled in two shoulder-length pigtails. A smile on her red lips as she stormed up and immediately ignored the white man next to Malcolm as she came to a stop.

"So, been hiding from me huh, favourite Simp?" Itoh teased, putting her hands on her waist. "You never told me you were coming to this show." She added, narrowing her eyes a bit like she can sense something is up with that.

"Oh, well you know, it can be hard to get the paperwork and passes and all that." Malcolm lied with a well practised smile. "And as you can see? I had to get double the passes for my Intern here. This Jason, he's from the States as well." He introduced as he thought he might have a chance to escape here.

"Itoh-Chan! It's an honour to meet you!" Jason bowed respectfully, looking like he blushing just from being near her. "I've followed your career for years! From your stuff in AEW, your last reign and Champion, all the stuff with..." He tried to rattle off.

"So, you're a fucking Simp too, huh?" Itoh bluntly cut him off. "Piss off! I'm interested in my number one Simp here." She smirked, looking to Malcolm.

"Wait, you two know each other?" Jason blinked, sounding confused. "But you said you weren't a big fan of wrestling, Mister Malcolm?"

"Malcolm-Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!" Suddenly, another voice joined in, calling from down the corridor as the group looked and Itoh narrowed her eyes but with annoyance. Almost prancing down the corridor was another one of Malcolm's past conquests in one half of the successfully retaining TJPW Princess Tag Team Champions in Mizuki. She was also still clad in her ring attire, looking like a magical genie girl with a costume of a short white top and a frilly skirt of bright white and sparking blue, with matching boots and fluffy arm and wrist accessories.

"Malcolm-San is here! What a surprise!" Mizuki smiled as she approached. That was, until she saw who else was there. "Oh. You." She more flatly said as she and Maki faced off. "Leave us alone. I want to speak with Malcolm-San alone." She said with the tone of a threat.

"Make me. You traitorous bitch!" Maki glared back as the two beauties went nose-to-nose.

"Oh geez..." Jason said awkwardly as he scratched the back of his head. Guess they've been rivals since their team broke up years ago, so it makes sense the beef hasn't been squashed yet."

"Yes, that must be the reason." Malcolm said as he knew full well these two just wanted to get him alone and have him and his big black cock for themselves. But seeing this, he saw an opportunity. "Jason, give me a moment." He said before stepping forward as he put a hand on either woman's shoulder before leaning in.

"OK, girls? I know what you want." Malcolm whispered so Jason couldn't hear them as the two looked to him. "But I'm tied down with this fanboy here so I need your help. I fucking swear, I'll make it worth your while but just not tonight." He said as Maki continued to glare while Mizuki pouted. "Just get this kid off my back, keep him busy and have some fun. And I promise, I'll pay you girls back in full. Alone. In private." He said, making the eyes of the two women light up before he leaned in towards Mizuki. "I'll make a meeting in my office for you on Tuesday." He told her as she nodded, before he leaned in to Maki so she could hear and Mizuki couldn't. "I'll make a meeting in my office on Thursday for you." He said, so that while perhaps the two might guess clearly he's banged the other before, he could still give them what they wanted.

Standing back up, Malcolm turned and motioned as Jason quickly scurried over. "So as I was explaining to the ladies here..." He lied. "I need to go cross some Ts and dot some Is as we say. But! You need to, as an Intern, get some experience with dealing with big stars and taking care of their needs. So? Here's your chance, kid." Malcolm slapped him on the back, making him step towards the two Joshis. "You make sure they're both entertained and taken care off tonight. And I'll be expecting a full report back from you about it." Laurence claimed, already stepping away as Jason stared in shock. "And don't try to exaggerate anything either! These ladies will fill me in on if you've been good to them or not!" He added as he headed off. Breathing a sigh of relief at escaping the Intern as he adjusted his tie. He still had time to put in motion his own original plan for the evening.

"W-W-Wow! This is, ummmm..." Jason stuttered, his face flushed as the two women, far from happy about having to deal with a fanboy rather than getting the dick they actually wanted tonight, looked him over. "I mean, first of all? Your matches tonight were amazing! Just awesome! I guess I should have just said congratulations on retaining your titles tonight first of all, but I mean... Wow! And look at this. The actual old Itoh Respect-Gun together in the same place!" He said, showing his clear knowledge of the two and their history. "I mean, your rivalry has been amazing! That match you had at the Princess Cup last were was just..."

Finally, Maki had heard enough as she grabbed him by the tie. "So, you're a fucking Simp too, huh?" She bluntly asked, to which Jason quickly nodded his head. "Malcolm is my favourite, biggest Simp... You think you're bigger than him?" She said like a challenge as Mizuki watched on, eyes slightly narrowed to figure out what was going on here.

"Well, I mean... I t-think I know more about wrestling than he does!" Jason offered as blushed.

"I don't give a shit about that! Come on, Simp!" Itoh said, making the man younger than both her and Mizuki yelp as he pulled him along the corridor by the tie. "I'm gonna see how big a Simp you are!" She decided for him.

"Hey! That's not what Malcolm-San said! Get back here!" Mizuki protested as she had to hurry after them both.

* * *

A few minutes later, in an empty office room...

Mizuki had barely closed the door behind her to join the duo inside when her eyes went wide. Seeing Itoh, as rebellious as ever, yanking down Jason's pants as the stunned American's eyes were wide and his jaw dropped down. But his shocked expression wasn't too far off the looks the two Japanese beauties gave him as they saw that while it wasn't the big black cock they were hoping for. Jason was packing quite the impressive, nicely long and meaty white dick of his own.

"Holy fucking shit... There's no way this is happening..." Jason sounded in shock as he was backed against a wall as Maki dropped down to kneel and didn't even nee to have a hand on his body to keep him backed up. Instead her hand was on his prick as while his mind might have been stunned frozen? The blood was flowing to the right places as Maki took control of things and pumped along his shaft to get him hard.

"So, you're big fucking Simp, huh?" Itoh grinned, stroking his cock to easily make the younger man moan. "You'd better be the best one... I'll bite this big fucking dick off if you can't handle me!" She warned with a cocky smirk before she guided him in. Wrapping those pouty lips around his meat to test him out as she began to slide down. Easily keeping him staring down in awe with an intense stare while she lifted back up on his meat. Establishing the motion and applying her tongue to the underside as her lips pressed nicely around him despite the thickness. The Asian beauty getting right to work sucking on some big, white, American dick as she slurped and let out an approving groan of her own around his meaty size.

"I suppose I can put our differences aside for one time..." Mizuki reasoned as she stepped forward. The sight of a well hung, handsome man changing her mood as she moved towards the action. Getting a side-glare from her former team-mate as Itoh sucked on that cock. Working her saliva along the shaft with a steady and slow series of sucks. Showing off not just her experience with dishing out some head, but doing so onto some long, thick slabs of meat as well. But having to share this big dick now, much to her staring annoyance, as Mizuki invited herself to kneel down in front of the lucky man as she leaned in. Bringing her tongue up across his balls before reaching the base of his dick. Licking at his shaft there to work over the inches not contained within Maki's infamously foul but talented mouth. Her bright red hair swaying as the pigtails moved back and forth with one of them brushing over the top of the other woman's strawberry blonde locks.

"Oooooooooh FUCK!! MMMMM..." Jason groaned as he stared down with a wide smile plastered across his face. Quite rightly having two stunning Japanese cuties fighting over his dick with one sucking and the other just as eagerly lapping at his member. A double team, and not the in-ring kind they're more familiar with, that would usually make any man blow a load in a minute. So despite his clear fanboying over these two wrestlers, he's more than making an impressive showing for himself to take the steady blowjob along with that brushing tongue. "MMMM! God damn! This is... MMMMM! Fucking awesome! Oh shit!! MMMMM..." He moaned as Itoh lifted up. Swirling her tongue around the crown but soon finding Mizuki joining in at the tip. The two beauties glaring again but both lapping at his bell-end to make him groan. Neither of them minding the brushing against the other's tongue either though as they worked their spit across the sensitive head.

Mizuki then seized her turn on his prick as she took him into her mouth. Plunging down softly with a groan of her own as she stared upward as she got into her own steady motion. Her lips stretched perfectly around his size as she slid up and down. Perhaps not so much trying to show who the better cock sucker was between her and the other TJPW wrestler, but enjoying the taste and feeling of a big dick filling her warm, wet oral hole up. Although she also now had to cast a far from approving look down to the side as Maki wasn't finished with him yet either. Moving to his balls and bragging her tongue back and forth across the sack closest to her. Showing off her own tricks to pleasure the other part of his manhood with slow licks along the nicely sized and weighty orb.

"MMMMM! God damn... Oh this is so fucking sick! MMMMM..." He groaned out, glancing between the two stunning faces as Mizuki slurped up and down smoothly while Maki took one of his nuts into her mouth in order to suck on him. Both his cock and balls more than generously slick with the combined spit of the two former members of the Itoh Respect Army. Smiling away as, so caught up in the moment, he wasn't quite registering the clear tension between the two women with in-ring history with the other. Which was fair enough, as most men in this situation would just, as he was, just stand and take it to let them have their verging on hate-fuck fun on his dick. "MMMM... This is the kind of stuff I dream about! AHHHHH... Except, y-you know, it's happening!" He marvelled as he moaned and stared. Mizuki's pretty face bobbing along his shaft while Maki groaned into his nuts as she deeply slurped. Adding in her tongue against the sack to continue testing out what he could handle which seemed already to be a very impressive amount.

"Mmmmmphhh... Mmmmm..." Mizuki let out muffled groans around his dick as she handled half of his size, about the same amount that her former friend had been taking before she lifted up to catch some air. Quickly, and greedily, Itoh was right up as well as the two Joshis fought over his dick with their tongues. Sliding down the sides before meeting at the tip again to swat around the crown and bumping into one another. Another deep glare exchanged as the two reached out. The familiar scene between rivals in wrestling as the two gripped one another's hair. Except far hotter than usual with their tongues doing the competing, wrapping around one another to force the other to take their saliva and their groans. For a long moment, even forgetting that they weren't tasting his dick as they had the furious lip-lock like there was more than unfinished business between the two and not just in terms of matches.

"I've never been fucking happier to be a third wheel in all my life!" Jason said, sounding giddy as he got to watch the two beauties making out in front of him.

The remark making Maki pull back first, staring up at him. "Lay the fuck down, Simp!" She snapped the order. Easily keeping control of proceedings.

"Y-Yes, ma'am!" He wisely agreed, quickly moving down to the floor as he slid his pants down to get them off and out of the way.

"Don't start thinking this means we're on good terms now." Itoh warned as she moved down and perhaps surprisingly, she claimed his face first for his pleasure as she slipped down her wrestling bottoms. Showing off her snug and already wet looking pussy before she moved to mount his grinning face. "You go see if he can handle a ride from one of us." She added to give her former ally an order as well.

"I'm more surprised that you seem more into the women now than you used to be." Mizuki remarked as she was surprised by this all. But the sight of some big dick warming her up to the idea of a threesome with her rival as she moved on top of the lucky hunk, getting on top of his crotch. Both women, with encounters in the past, having enjoyed just as much fun with members of the same sex as they have taking on big, long cocks not too far off from the one this man is packing.

"Wait, are you two saying that you've... MMMMMPHHH!!" Whatever Jason was going to question was cut off by a tight, wet Japanese pussy being pressed down onto his mouth. Thankfully, even as starstruck as we was by this all, he wasn't too stunning to not get with the programme. Pushing his tongue out and getting the first taste of the International Princess Champion, which in turn got a moan from both of them at the contact. "MMMMMPHH!! Mmmmmm!" He groaned as he started to lap up. Brushing his tongue back and forth across the snug entrance as that snatch got pushed down onto him in response. Getting to give back a bit of the oral pleasure he'd just received and from Itoh's moans at least he was off to a good start.

Mizuki meanwhile had removed her shorts under her ring gear but left the sparking skirt on as she lowered herself down onto that fat cock that she'd been sharing. The Princess Tag Team Champion moaning out as she took him up into her snug, damn pussy and doing so sinfully bareback. Her eyes widening as she got nicely spread open by his thick size as she began to bounce. "MMMMM... That's good! MMMM... Nice and big! AHHHH..." She said to already moan out as she got into the motion. Lifting herself up and down as her long hair swayed behind her. Putting aside (to an extent at least) her past issues with the woman she was now staring across from as they shared a younger man from another land. Getting to enjoy his big dick as she moved up and down. Always keeping the crown of him and an inch or so inside of her twat when she rose upward, before heading back down at a steady pace so she could adjust to the size. Keeping her walls nicely snug around his prick to make him moan out into the pussy he was dining on.

"Hey! Don't... MMMM!! Forget about me, you... AHHHH! You fucking bitch!" Maki snapped as the two former friends and tag partners stared daggers once again. Almost out of instinct, the two grabbed one another's different toned hair as the leaned over to get nose to nose like a fight was about to break out. However, Itoh's free hand instead went down to between Mizuki's legs, making the other beauty gasp in pleasure as Maki started rubbing back and forth to further stimulate that snatch. Taking advantage of the open mouth to plunge forward and kick off another kiss, deeper than before with their lips brushing as their tongues started wrestling all over again. Mizuki not wanting to be shown up however and showing her own experience in bisexual fun as her other hand returned the rubbing. Reaching down to brush over the top of Maki's twat as she got eaten out.

daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers