It's a Bet

Story Info
Two competitve women make a wager.
5.8k words
4.25
9.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nslait
Nslait
30 Followers

Author's note: This story is a work of fiction with fictitious names, characters, places, and events. Any resemblance to actual persons or actual events, is purely coincidental. This story and the one named "Bad Boy's Mistake" share some of the same characters but are not otherwise related.

***

The conference room went silent as Becky started her marketing presentation to the team. For the next thirty minutes, Becky articulated the proposal's campaign specifics, the distribution channels, the timeline, and the costs.

The material was extremely impressive, just like Becky. She graduated from Princeton and had been with a prestigious advertising firm in Chicago for two years. The Managing Director, Remy, recruited Becky and Sharon from college at the same time.

Sharon's presentation took a different approach; it was just as brilliant but more traditional as opposed to Becky's more cutting edge take. Sharon's combination of charisma and knowledge of the client's product captivated the team's attention.

Sharon graduated from Stanford. Both young women were competing for the client, but also against each other, as they have been since high school.

Remy said, "Excellent thought-provoking work. Both campaigns have very compelling sell points. The executive group will discuss it in more detail and get back to the team by early next week. Our goal is to present the selected package to the client in two weeks."

Two other associates chatted with each other about how their presentations did not make the final rounds. Remy and the other executive group members spoke at the other end of the table, and then left the conference room.

Sharon and Becky were collecting their material, and momentarily glanced at one another with merciless expressions.

***

Becky was raised in Seatle, while Sharon grew up in Denver. Sharon's family moved to Seattle in the summer before her senior year in high school. They both had just turned 18 years old, when they met at a summer camp. There was a strong attraction as they swam together in the lake. Their wet bodies glided against each other, as they laughed and splashed the clear crisp water. Later that night near the campfire they found a secluded spot, kissed, and petted each other.

However, when they started their last year of high school, things changed quickly. They each met different friends and competed for the same prestigious club positions. The more they competed, the more they reviled one another. But their attraction was still deeply rooted.

During college recruiting, they were both hired by Remy, unaware that the other received an offer at the same firm. They were so much alike in many ways, but their stubbornness kept them apart...until they saw one another on their orientation day.

For the next two years, they managed to keep their attraction to themselves and tried their best to outperform each other.

This client was a significant account, and the winner would surely be promoted, so the stakes were high.

***

Becky wore a red business suit with red pumps. She had shoulder length curly dark brunette hair, beautiful brown eyes, high cheek bones, and a sexy beauty mark just below her right eye. Becky was petite at only five foot two and weighed 100 pounds. However, her aggressive personality and quick wit made her a powerhouse.

After everyone left the room, Becky walked to Sharon and said, "Nice presentation, but I'll be winning this client."

Sharon rose from the table, stood over Becky, and said, "Don't count on it, Becky. The executive group will pick the right one...mine."

Sharon wore a white blouse, with a dark blue scarf and a matching skirt with sleek high heels. She was five foot six inches, very slender at 115 pounds and very attractive. Sharon's blonde straight hair dropped to the middle of her back. She had piercing blue eyes, a pug nose, and lush red lips.

Sharon was extremely bright and just as aggressive as Becky.

They were fiercely competitive.

Becky paused for a moment, and said with a grin, "Would you care to wager on who wins?"

"What do you have in mind?" asked Sharon.

Becky glanced at her body with a subconscious desire and said, "Let's make it interesting...the loser must obey the winner's commands for a weekend."

Sharon thought about that for a second, and with intrigue asked, "Commands? Humm? What do you mean? We would need to establish some rules."

Becky was getting excited but tried to hide it. She said, "Anything goes, but no one from work or no one we both know can be involved."

Neither Sharon nor Becky was dating anyone else. Their relentless desire for achievement hindered any chance of a lasting relationship.

They looked into each other's eyes not knowing what the other thought. They both wanted to list more restrictions, but neither wanted to appear weak.

Sharon felt a tingling she had not felt in years. She replied, "It's a bet."

They both felt some heat generating in their soft private parts.

***

On Tuesday morning, Remy called Sharon and Becky to her office.

"We decided to go with Becky's proposal," Remy blurted to both women.

Remy continued, "Sharon, your material is excellent, but the executive group thought that Becky's would be the more ideal approach."

Becky smiled and tried to hold back her excitement. She did not know which excited her more: having the winning proposal or being dominant over Sharon this weekend.

Sharon hid her disappointment, and said, "I understand, and I will support the team to win over the client."

Sharon then glanced at Becky with a professional expression and said, "Congratulations, Becky."

Sharon thought to herself: what was Becky planning for the upcoming weekend?

Becky and Sharon left Remy's office and took a short walk around the building.

Sharon said, "Okay, you won this one...what are your plans?"

"I have some ideas. I'll let you know by Thursday," said Becky as she winked at her with a smile.

Sharon was on pins and needles until Thursday. Becky came by her office in the late afternoon and handed her a sealed envelope.

"I'll see you at your place on Friday at 8 pm. Read at your leisure," Becky said and then grinned at Sharon and left.

***

Sharon texted her address to Becky. She parked her car and walked to Sharon's front door. The key was hidden under Sharon's doormat, per Becky's instructions. Becky entered the house and found her way to the master bathroom.

The bathroom was steamy, and Sharon was in a hot bubble bath with her head resting on a bath pillow.

"Hi there, you look nice and comfortable," said Becky.

Sharon nodded.

"I didn't say anything about bubbles."

"You didn't say no bubbles...are you disappointed?"

Becky kneeled on the floor and put her face close to Sharon's ear and said, "Not in the least," as she gleaned at her large boobs through the bubbles. Sharon's nipples were bright red and perky.

"Lift up your bottom, and let's have a look at the whole package."

Sharon slowly lifted her tush and her perfectly manicured blond bush rose above the bubbles.

"Perfect shape. Did you groom just for me?" said Becky with a smile.

"It's always perfect, my dear."

"I see."

Sharon laid her rear back down on the tub floor, and asked, "So, what are your commands, master?" with some sarcasm in her tone.

"Oh, just call me Becky," she said with some sass.

Becky placed her finger gently on Sharon's knee, and then slowly stroked her skin. Her finger went up to her inner thigh and just before arriving near her patch, she slowly continued up to her navel, and massaged it in a circular motion while grinning.

Sharon began to tingle, as Becky's finger caressed her soft belly button.

As Becky's finger played with her wet navel, she said, "I have a nice outfit for you to wear this weekend."

Becky rose and retrieved a see-through negligee from a pink bag and hung it on the bathroom door. It was a one-piece, transparent, laced black nighty.

"That's it. That is all I wear the whole weekend?" Sharon asked in a high-pitched voice.

"Exactly. Why don't you dry off and try it on. I'll be in your living room waiting for you to serve us some wine," said Becky as she left the bathroom.

Becky waited on the couch wearing a white bathrobe. Her pretty petite feet were on the coffee table; she wiggled her toes as her bright red nails glowed under the light.

Sharon entered the room. The pull-over negligee came just below her bush, and her nipples were clearly visible through the delicate fabric.

"White or red wine?" Sharon asked.

"Red."

Sharon was back with two glasses of red wine, sat beside her on the couch, and the negligee rose to her waist. Sharon swung Becky's legs on the couch, so her feet rested on Sharon's lap. Becky's dark bush peeked through her parted robe.

They both sipped their wine and stared at one another.

"Why the bet, and why the dominance?" asked Sharon curiously.

Becky paused for a while, and then said, "I like being in control, and I wanted to test your courage."

"Have I passed?"

"I'm counting on it...how about a foot massage," said Becky.

Sharon took another sip of wine, and then massaged Becky's feet. She applied pressure to her smooth arch and then stretched and rubbed her tiny toes.

Becky moaned lightly. They drank more wine and chatted more.

Both women were physically and mentally exhausted between their proposals and the stress of the wager. They fell asleep on the couch, with Sharon's head resting on Becky's thighs.

***

It was early Saturday morning, and Alicia said to Cecelia, "We need to be at Sharon's place by 9 am, and then Katie's by 1 pm. Thank God we only have two houses to clean today."

"I'm glad for only two houses today also. We can relax before dinner, and have a free day tomorrow," said Cecelia with a sigh of relief.

Alicia and Cecelia were identical twin sisters and managed a cleaning service. Their family immigrated from Mexico, and they shared a two-bedroom apartment. They were 30 years old, 5 foot 4 inches tall and very pretty. Alicia had long dark hair, while Cecelia kept hers at shoulder length. Their dark-skinned beautiful bodies were identical weighing 110 pounds each.

***

Sharon yawned as she found herself lying next to Becky on the couch. Sharon quickly got up and went to the bathroom.

Becky heard the rumbling, woke up, stretched, and went into the guest bathroom.

After a few minutes, both were in the kitchen area, and Becky said, "I can sure use some coffee."

Sharon said, "Coming right up," as she glided behind the counter in her negligee.

Becky admired her shapely tight ass, as she reached for the coffee beans.

They sat at the table enjoying their coffee and talked about family.

"Yah, I can't believe my little brother will be starting college in the fall," said Sharon.

"How old is Jack now? I still remember him as a child."

"Jack is 18 now, but still very short, nerdy, and shy. I hope he comes out of his shell soon. When my parents moved from Seattle to Chicago, it was a big shock to him."

"He will find his way. Good thing he is smart, like his sister," said Becky.

It was a few minutes before 9 am, and Sharon asked with sarcasm, "So, what do you have in mind for today, master?"

"Whatever I want," Becky replied with a grin.

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang, Sharon looked at the clock, turned beat red, and cried, "Wholly shit! Saturday, 9 am!"

"What's wrong?"

"My fucking cleaning ladies are here! I totally forgot!"

Becky jumped up and ran to the front window for a peek. "Yummy. They look scrumptious. Let them in!"

"You are kidding, right?" Sharon asked with a sob.

"This is within the rules, and you know it. How perfect! Let them in, just as you are. And of course, introduce me."

Sharon looked at Becky with contempt, but knew she had to comply. "One day, I'll get even," Sharon said with determination.

Sharon walked to the door and let them inside.

Alicia and Cecelia stared at Sharon in shock. Her breasts looked sexy through the delicate fabric and her blonde bush flashed when her negligee gently swayed as she walked.

Alicia was turned-on, but kept her composure and said, "Have we arrived at the wrong time? Should we reschedule?"

Becky noticed that Cecelia's eyes were glued to Sharon's body and then quickly turned to Alicia and said, "Not at all, we are just having a slumber party." Becky paused and then continued, "Sharon, please introduce us."

"Of course, Alicia and Cecelia, please meet my friend, Becky. These lovely ladies clean my home and my mother's every other Saturday," said Sharon, turning even redder.

"Lovely to meet you ladies. Please don't let our little get together interfere with your work," Becky said with a sexy smile.

Alicia said, "Okay, we will get started in the bedrooms. Come on Cecelia."

Alicia and Cecelia went into the master bedroom, whispered to each other, and wondered what was going on.

Sharon stared at Becky with a frown, and said, "Now what...master?" again with sarcasm.

"It's a perfect time for a massage on your couch," Becky said with a sinister grin.

"You want a massage, now?"

"Nope, you're the lucky one. Take off the negligee, lay face down on the couch, and I'll get the massage oil I saw in your bathroom."

Becky strode quickly into the bathroom, and Sharon knew she had to obey. She took off her nighty and laid on the couch.

Becky stared at Sharon's flawless back side. Her long legs were close together, and her sexy bottom had the perfect curves.

Becky was still in her white robe. She gently parted Sharon's legs enough so she could kneel between them on the couch. She took Sharon's long blonde hair and gently placed it on her left side against the couch. Becky poured some oil into her hands and firmly stroked Sharon's shoulders and upper back in a circular motion. She then took some long strokes down to the small of Sharon's back.

Sharon relaxed and enjoyed the pressure of Becky's soft hands. Becky rubbed up and down her back, and then returned to her shoulders and neck. Sharon's stress melted away.

Becky began to massage her beautiful firm butt cheeks. The oil glistened on her tush as Becky applied more oil and pressure.

Sharon purred as her mind floated in the clouds.

Becky gently mounted the small of Sharon's back, facing Sharon's feet, and stretched to massage the back of her thighs and down her calves. She then took long firm strokes from her bum down to her lower legs.

Becky's robe parted, and Sharon felt Becky's soft bush move up and down her lower back and tush as Becky stretched over her body.

Becky noticed that Alicia and Cecelia were making their way into the living room. Becky nodded at them with affirmative approval.

Becky kneeled on the floor next to Sharon's ear and whispered, "Time to turn over."

Sharon was in a very relaxed, trance-like state and turned over on the couch.

Becky parted her legs and nuzzled her knees between Sharon's thighs.

Sharon was face up with her head resting on a soft pillow, and her body was totally relaxed.

Becky massaged her breasts with the oil, and Sharon continued to moan softly.

Alicia and Cecelia entered the room quietly, encouraged by Becky. They were mesmerized by her glistening body stretched out on the couch.

Becky slowly moved her hands down Sharon's stomach to her navel, and then massaged her inner thighs. Becky spread Sharon's legs, and her beautiful blond honeypot was dripping wet.

Becky massaged her wanting pussy. Sharon was aware of Alicia and Cecelia in the room, watching, but did not care as Becky's fingers massaged her most sensitive area. Sharon was almost at a climax, and nothing mattered more than finishing.

Cecelia's pussy was soaking wet through her camel toe tights, and she began to masturbate while watching with excitement.

Alicia was so turned on, she could not hide it any longer. She massaged her breasts and rubbed her crotch against the arm of the couch.

Becky pressed her fingers in a fast circular motion on Sharon's hardened little clit. Sharon groaned louder and had an intense climax.

Cecelia rubbed her pussy through her thin tights, moaned, and finished with an impassioned orgasm.

The feverish sounds made by Sharon and Cecelia excited Alicia as she straddled herself on the arm of the couch, squeezed her hardened nipples through her shirt, and came to a fully satisfied finish.

Becky and Sharon laid comfortably on the couch as Alicia and Cecelia completed their work and departed.

Becky felt very aroused and needed some alone time.

Becky said, "I want to take a bath. Please prepare a hot bubble bath for me, and then make us something to eat."

Sharon was drowsy and very relaxed. She replied, "Sure, sounds good."

Becky slipped into the hot bubble bath and thought about Sharon. She massaged her breasts and enjoyed the heat from the soothing water. She glided her hand down to her slippery muff and masturbated. Her short silky thighs were spread, as her fingers knew exactly where to rub for a fiery orgasm.

Sharon prepared some croissant chicken salad sandwiches and some more coffee. Becky arrived at the table all refreshed and relaxed.

Becky said, "That looks delicious. I am starving."

"Me too. Let's start."

Sharon placed a napkin between her breasts, over the negligee and one on her lap covering her bare legs. Becky wore her white robe with some cleavage showing.

They chatted about work and winning over the client. They were getting along famously and enjoying their food. The conversation led to a series of topics, including their senior year at high school and the summer camp.

Sharon thought about how they became more distant and split off into separate friend groups when school started.

"So, why did you hang-out with Shereen and her group? Was it because she was so popular, and you wanted the attention and glamor?" asked Sharon.

"What do you mean? I was just being friendly and wanted to get to know more people."

"She was the most popular cheerleader, and head of the school paper. We didn't spend much time together after you chummed-up with her," Sharon said on a sour note.

"What about you? Spending every lunch and recess break with Diane. She was rich and you were invited to those fancy parties," Becky snapped back.

"At least I wasn't fucking her to get ahead!" yelled Sharon.

"You bitch! Where did you get that idea!" Becky yelled back.

"Oh come-on. Everyone talked about it."

Becky got up from the table steaming mad, stared down at Sharon, and shouted: "And you believed that shit!"

Becky stormed out of the room and ran inside to the bedroom. A few minutes later, she was dressed with her bag in hand. Becky looked at Sharon with composure and said stiffly, "I'm done here. See you at work."

Becky was gone as she slammed the front door behind her.

Sharon thought about their fight for the rest of the weekend. Sharon didn't want to admit to herself why she brought up the topic. But she knew. She missed that girl from camp, and it gnawed at her for years.

Becky held back her tears as she drove home.

***

On Monday morning, the women avoided each other at the office.

Remy called a strategy meeting of all the associates.

"Our presentation with the client is set for a week from Friday. Let's get working to fine-tune the material. It must be perfect." Remy paused, and said, "I have a lunch meeting with the CEO today and hope to get some additional insight."

Remy emphasized the areas that needed additional attention and made Becky the lead to organize and assign tasks to the team.

Becky and Sharon worked together professionally but had no discussion of what occurred over the weekend.

Remy returned to the office in the late afternoon and called the executive group together. They were still in the meeting long after everyone left the office.

Nslait
Nslait
30 Followers
12