It's a Deal Ch. 01

Story Info
A bored Milf on her day off decides to play a game.
2k words
4.32
33.2k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PvtNomad
PvtNomad
18 Followers

"Bryan you dick, I was one awat from a helicopter." A teenage voice came over Christina Carter's headset. She had gotten a bit bored after she had finished cleaning the house on her day off, and decided to try out her son's call of duty game. Since she was only planning to play for a little bit, she had logged into his account, and started off playing against the bots. Three hours later, and she was now in her black lace F cup bra, and matching black thong playing online in his normal lobby

"Jackson Barlet if that you? What are you doing here, you should be in class."

"Oh Ms C I didn't know it was you. Shouldn't you be at work?" The voice asked.

"Shouldn't you have a higher K-D ratio than your friend's forty two year old mom?" She asked back, causing the chat room to erupt in a series of shouts.

"You wanna put your money where your mouth is?"

Christina tilted her head in slight confusion. It was well known that the single mother of two was well off. Having made her money as a criminal defender, and then in real estate.

"What did you have in mind?"

"What are you wearing?"

"That's a very inappropriate question to ask your friend's mother, but if you must know I'm wearing my bra, and underwear."

"How about a strip match. I'll make a group chat on facebook. We'll play domination. You send us a picture to prove what you're wearing. For every round my team wins you take off an article of clothing. For every one your team wins I'll mow your lawn for free for a week."

Christina knew this was extremely inappropriate. These boys were the same age as her 18 year old twins. But the parents in town already treated her like a slut anyway. So It's not like she had very much of a reputation to lose anyway. "Two weeks per round, and you got a deal."

"Deal." Within seconds Christina received the invitation to the group chat, and sent the boys a photo of her standing in front of her down stairs bathroom.

The chat immediately erupted with text complimenting her beauty, especially her assets. And with that the game began. Christina was excited when her team had managed to pull off a win in the first round. It meant she could get her son out of the house for the next couple of weekends.

The jaw dropped in shock when she lost the second. Deciding to go the safe route. She removed her thong, and sent the group of hormonal teenagers, a photo of her pale bubbly ass. The comments once again erupted in cheers, before the next round started.

Christina's face fell as she was once again met with defeat costing her her bra. Getting up, she walked over to the bathroom. On her slow march to the bathroom, she found new resolve, and decided to put on a show for her boys.

Placing her phone on the bathroom counter. Chrsitina grabbed one of her nightshirts. Removing her bra she put the shirt on, and turned on the youtube app on her tablet. Putting on some upbeat stripper music. She began slowly dancing around the room. Making sure to stay in frame, as she slowly pulled up the hem of her shirt. Revealing her smooth pubic mound. Turning around she bent over giving off a view of her beautiful ass, and now moist pussy. Returning to her standing position, she rolled the shirt up slowly. Exposing her toned stomach, before allowing it to rise above her massive breast causing them to crash down.

Removing the top from her body, Christina cupped both her breasts, squeezing them together. She then proceeded to blow the camera a kiss, before shutting it off.

The response to the video had been almost immediate, with a massive amount of cheers, and compliments. Almost immediately Christina's inbox became overflowing with dick picks. The milf of the hour had to admit that most of the boys were shockingly large in size. Which caused her nether regions to tingle slightly in response.

It was at this moment that the ever bold Jackson sent her a private message. "Glad to see you're such a good sport. What do you say I give you another two weeks of free lawn care, and you let me come over right now to 'pick something up for Bryan,' and get a live peak at those boobs."

Christina thought for a moment, surely she couldn't cross such a liine with her son's friend. Although she had certainly jumped over a line by sending them a picture of her ass, and a strip video.

"I'm going to take a shower. If you have to pick something up, just walk in the door." She texted without thought. Her fingers seemed to move on their own.

Climbing into the shower, Christina allowed the warm water to flow over her body. Could she really walk out naked, knowing her son's best friend was about to walk into her house.

Hearing the door open, and close. Christina decided to walk out, before she lost her nerve.

Slipping on her flip flops, Christina made her way down the stairs into the living room. Spotting jackson on her couch checking her phone, her face became bright red with embarrassment. "Jackson what are you doing here?" She asked feigning innocents.

"Bryan asked me to come get something for him." He pretended to stammer out. "I didn't think you were home, aren't you normally at work right now?"

"I'm a defense attorney, and I'm semi-retired. That means I only have to work when I have a client, so right now i'm on vacation."

"That doesn't explain why you're walking around wet, and naked." Jackson smiled, his eyes running over her body, as the lump in his basketball shorts began to twitch.

"W-well I like to air dry when I'm home alone." Her stance suddenly became firm, and defiant. Her legs spread apart, hand on her cocked hip, and her eyebrow raised. "Besides I'm allowed to walk around my house however I want. Especially when I'm not expecting a little brat to barge into my house without even ringing the doorbell."

Jackson smirked, and rose to his feet. Walking over to her, he gently ran his hand over her thigh. "Believe me ma'am. Nothing on me is small." He grinned, squeezing her round ass.

Christina slapped his hand away, but not before allowing him to get a good feel of her ass. "That's what they all say, and then us girls have to be dissapointed." She quipped with a smirk.

"Then how about another wager?" He said with a grin.

"What kind of wager?"

"If I'm big enough to impress you, you have to play a game of my choosing. Do we have a deal?"

To Christina it sounded like a win, win. Either she played along, won, and got a little payback for earlier, or she lost, and had an excuse to continue being inappropriate with her son's attractive friend. 'I've already gone this far anyway. Might as well have some more fun on my downwards spiral to hell.' She thought, before answering. "Alright mister you got a deal. Show me that hard dick, and I'll tell you if I'm impressed."

"Alright, but I'm gonna need a little help first." He said confidently, as he grabbed her hand, and placed it on his growing bulge. His own hands moving to massage her massive breast.

Christina let out a moan as she squeezed his cock. 'Oh Gods he's huge, and he's not even completely hard yet.' She screamed internally as she absentmindedly stroked the young man in front of her.

"So what do you think?" He asked through a moan as his cock neared full mass.

"I'm definitely impressed, so what game did you want to play?"

"You got any whipped cream?" He asked with a smile.

"In the fridge on the middle door shelf.." She answered slightly confused.

"Alright sit on the couch, and I'll be right back." He smirked walking to the kitchen.

Curious as to what he was doing. The busty milf took a seat on the couch, and awaited her visitor's return. When he did return he was now carrying her can of whipped cream.

She watched closely, as he placed it on the coffee table, before his hands moved to the drawstring of his shorts. When his shorts dropped. Christina's jaw fell with them at the sight of the massive member in front of her. It had to be at least eleven inches. It was uncut, and staring directly at her. Its thick veins throbbing angrily

"The game is simple, I put some whipped cream on my cock, and you try to suck it off. Every round I put a longer string. You got it?"

"Yes, but before we start I have a deal for you."

"And what would that be?"

"My daughter takes off Friday after school to spend weekends at her friends house, and my son does the same Saturday after he finishes the yard. You do the yard, and we'll have the weekends to play all the games you want. The two of them are planning a road trip together to Florida this summer, before college starts. So if you're not going anywhere we'll have the summer too. Do we have a deal?"

Jackson was in shock at the words that had just come out of the neighborhood. Did she just say that they could keep doing this as long as he mowed her lawn. "You know Ms. Carter, there's about twenty of us in our little playgroup. We're about to start ranked matches after graduation, and we could sure use a cheerleader." He smiled squirting some whipped cream on the tip of his cock.

"Well you know I did finish my bachelors degree on a cheerleading scholarship. What would being a cheerleader intel?" She smirked, taking the tip of his cock into her mouth. The action electing a moan from the young man.

"Well it would give you a month to get limbered back up, and back into practice. After that I'll get you a outfit, and you can rev the guys up for our weekly sessions by doing a little pep rally for us. You've got a big backyard after all. You should be able to fit us all in there."

"The only rule is that my son, and daughter never find out about any of this."

"Deal, now why don't you seal it with a kiss." Jackson chuckled, pouring a line about four inches down his cock.

"If I must." Christina giggled moving her mouth down the muscular boy's cock.

Jackson moaned, as he looked down at the beautiful milf whose mouth was wrapped around his engorged member. "Good, you've passed the beginner stage. Let's see if you can pass level two." He said spreading a healthy amount seven inches down his cock.

"Well we both know how good I am with big guns." Christina smirked, kissing the tip, before lowering her head onto the sexual desert. Her gag reflex kicked in for just a moment, before she let it slide past her tongue, and into her throat. Pulling back one last time, she allowed him to pour the can on to the rest of his cock, before taking him in completely. Her nose pressed against his trimmed black pubic hair, as her chin kissed his swollen sack.

"Oh holy Hell, you are definitely going to earn a gunslinger badge if you keep that up." He growled out mauling her voluptuous breast.

Christina giggled, and pulled her mouth back, her tongue flicking over his head. "I wouldn't mind that, you boys could buy some of those pins from that Fallout game I've seen Bryan play. Give them to me when I've done something good that y'all think I deserve one for something."

"That actually sounds like a good Idea." Jackson chuckled through moans, as he pushed his cock deeper into her mouth. "Oh fuck." He suddenly shouted letting loose a torrent of cum into the milf's unexpecting mouth.

To her credit Christina swallowed the vast majority of the invading liquid. With only a small amount making its way into her waiting cleavage. "Mmm tasty." Christina giggled through light coughs, as she scooped the glob of cum from her finger, and licked it off.

"Saturday at noon?"

"It's a Deal."

PvtNomad
PvtNomad
18 Followers