It's a Father Daughter Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exploding into orgasm, the dragoness shoved her muzzle into the nearest pillow and her teeth pierced the cover as she sought to muffle her orgasmic scream. A whole day of frustration and vulgar teasing had left her finger on the trigger, only the slightest contraction of muscles required to fire. Her whole body shook and she pinched her nipples, drawing out the mind-shocking ripples for as long as physically possible. And, when the ecstasy died down, the sex-crazed dragoness massaged her clit, fingers trapped within her pulsing sex, bringing herself to climax over and over again.

She imagined the masculine cougar pinning her to the bed, rasping tongue caressing her breasts and forcing her nipples into taut peaks. The dragoness took the mental cock into her paws, stroking it with her fingers and palms, Ropes' foreskin sliding back and forth over the deliciously thick shaft. She wanted it inside her. Adding a forth finger to her messy, swollen pussy, Helena thrust her hips, raking her short claws over her breasts to set them alight with orgasm-inducing fire.

It was deep into the night when Helena conceded defeat on her frenzied masturbation, the need to be fucked like a dragon in heat all-encompassing and relentlessly demanding. She sprawled on the bed, panting, scales beaded with sweat. It was not enough - none of it was enough! She could stay in bed for the next week and her body would still crave the touch of a male, a partner, her father. Her body tingled and aching muscles forced her into action, padding like one possessed across the bedroom floor, the light of the moon allowing her enough of a glow so that she could see her way. What she was doing was dangerous, very much so, but it was what she had to do. Her steps made no sound in the corridor and she realised with a shiver that Ropes' bedroom door was slightly ajar, almost as if he was inviting her in. That was what she liked to think, that he expected her arrival.

She peered around the door of the master bedroom with bated breath, tail thumping against her legs. Fyr rested on her right side, a shapely lump beneath the thin, summer duvet, while Ropes laid separately, on his back with his chest rising and falling in slumber. No longer could she wait. The dragoness paced to the bedside, tail flicking like that of a feline and hair cascading in a tangled waterfall over her shoulders, wild and unkempt. Helena folded sinuously to her knees and nuzzled her way between the bed sheets, Ropes' fur tickling her muzzle. Her nose quested along his thighs, bulging with muscle, until she found what she was searching for.

It was a good thing Ropes slept naked.

Tracing her tongue along his soft cock, a chill slithered down Helena's spine at the thrill of what she was doing. A few feet away, Fyr murmured and rolled over in her sleep. Ropes' cock stiffened, responding eagerly to the dragoness' flexible tongue, a drop of pre cum moistening her lips. In his sleep, Ropes twitched, purring as Helena teased her tongue over the head of his cock, stimulating him to wakefulness. The cougar's eyelids fluttered and he reached down with a start, clasping his daughter's muzzle closed, ripping the sheets away. The dragoness looked up pleadingly, the picture of innocence, while Ropes gaped.

"Helena!" Ropes hissed lowly. "What on earth do you think you're doing?"

"I thought males liked to be woken up with a tongue on their cock," the dragoness tugged her muzzle free and licked her lips.

"That's true but -"

Helena did not allow another word, diving down to deep throat Ropes' cock with the skill of a classy lady of the night. She flexed her draconian tongue around the base of his cock, suckling so that her cheeks dipped into little hollows. Tilting his head back, the cougar breathed heavily, one eye on Fyr. One tentacle snaked around, the tip transforming into a fully functional cock - one of the perks of an earthbound demon - and slid between his daughter's breasts, smearing pre cum into her scales. Helena groaned, bobbing her muzzle all the more eagerly, and grasped the tentacle, holding it amid the mass of soft scales on her chest. She murred at the taste of salty pre cum on her lips, rolling it around her maw before swallowing with a great show of pleasure.

Fuelled by his daughter's lust and ever aware of Fyr sleeping on his right, Ropes could not hold out any longer. Pushing Helena roughly away, he rolled out of bed and grabbed her by the arm, one paw clapped over her muzzle to stifle all sound. The cougar dragged her bodily from the room, Helena struggling to remain on her feet. Doors were left ajar at their heels, the duo too caught up in one another to consider such a menial fact. In the doorway to Helena's bedroom, she wrenched herself free, only to crush her lips to Ropes' with a moan of pure desire. Walking backwards, the nude cougar pulled her with him towards the bed.

Helena did not care when she crashed on to the duvet, bouncing for a moment as she rolled on to all fours, thrusting her rump up for her partner. Gyrating her hips, she spread her soaked folds with two fingers, showing off the flushed interior, a thick ooze of pussy juice trickling over her clit. The dragoness moaned.

"Fuck me!" She hissed, looping her tail around Ropes, hauling him closer. "Fuck me, dad, I want to feel you. Now!"

Curling his lips back from his teeth in a playful snarl, Ropes leapt on to the bed, shoving Helena forward with his body. His cock ached and he wasted no time in slamming into Helena's cunny, making no effort to be gentle. The dragoness pressed her muzzle into the pillows, muffling her moans as she was well fucked at long last. All four of the cougar's green tentacles sported cocks by this stage and one slithered around to Helena's muzzle, effectively gagging her in a far more luscious manner. Transfixed by lust, the dragoness sucked furiously, intent of draining every last drop of cum from her father. Ropes dug his claws into Helena's hips, pounding her like a savage, breath taken in harsh pants.

Shuddering, Helena dropped her torso to the mussed duvet, tail curved over her back as she submitted completely. Two more tentacle-cocks rubbed her scales, pleasuring themselves with her body. That was three accounted for, including the one thrusting into the back of her throat. Where was the fourth? In silent answer, the fourth tentacle-cock slid between her rear cheeks, teasing through the crack of her buttocks and over her clenching tail hole. The dragoness lifted her rump keenly, emitting a muffled scream as the tentacle-cock powered into her tail hole, stretching unused muscles. Filled to the brim with dripping cocks in all three holes - muzzle, pussy and tail hole - Helena's body throbbed with orgasm.

The cougar gave a throaty chuckle, furred hips slapping against Helena's scales. He groped and slapped her buttocks teasingly, pounding into his daughter with a demon's zest. His fur matted with sweat and stimulation set his tentacles flaring with increased sensitivity, driving deeper into Helena's tail hole and muzzle. He felt her gag but relished the sensation, as did she, giving her all that she had asked for and more. In the dim room, their frenzied liaison was surreal, time having no meaning as Ropes thrust Helena to multiple orgasms, each stronger than the last until her whole body trembled in blissful exhaustion.

There was no noise in the rest of the house as Ropes deviously squirmed two of the tentacles along his daughter's scales, the dragoness half-supported by them as her legs weakened. Still she moaned like a harlot, rocking her hips weakly in time with his deep thrusts. Every slap of Ropes' hips drove the dragoness into the duvet and forced her to swallow to avoid the tentacle-cock in her muzzle from hitting her gag reflex. Every ounce of stimulation was swiftly driving Ropes to the edge, however; even a demon could not hold out forever. The scent of sweat and arousal flooded the room, driving both to greater heights of ecstatic passion. His pale eyes glowed in the dark and he laid his body over the dragoness, pumping and snarling furiously.

Ropes' body tensed and he clenched his jaw, ears flattened, as he climaxed, drowning in a pulse of raw sensation. He ducked his head, muscles brutally taut as he fought not to make a sound, for a cougar scream of ecstasy would surely raise Fyr from her sleep. Helena rocked beneath his body, moaning and lapping along his tentacle-cock, the cougar emptying his balls into her hot depths, cock throbbing rhythmically. The tentacle-cocks spurted lines of cum a moment later, two covering her breasts, belly and back with slick cream as they writhed. Helena gasped, sucking on the one silencing her muzzle, swallowing every salty, creamy drop and feeling warm cum pour into her tail hole, not a dribble escaping her tightness.

Drained and, at last, satisfied, the pair collapsed into one another, Ropes' tentacles sliding away, drained by activity. The dragoness wriggled on to her side, the tip of her tail absently stroking her father's back. Smiling as one that had achieved another conquest, Ropes held her to his chest, paws warm on her breasts. It was the perfect end to the day of teasing, even if time had advanced to the early hours of the next day. It was worth it.

"Ropes?"

They froze, huddled into each other's warmth. Fyr called out again, her tone confused, likely at finding Ropes absent in the middle of the night.

"That's my cue," Ropes kissed Helena's nose. "Try not to attack me in bed with Fyr next time, okay?"

Sexually exhausted, Helena could only nod weakly, head lolling back on top of the askew pillows. Draping a blanket over her prone form, Ropes quietly left the room, shutting the door afterwards. Fyr sat up in bed, rubbing sleep from her eyes.

"Where were you?" She murmured as the nude cougar slid between the sheets at her side.

"Just had to go to the bathroom, dear," Ropes smiled to himself, surprised at his own need rising. Fyr lay down, bare breasts revealed above the sheets and wings folded neatly to the side. She was a long awaited gift simply waiting to be unwrapped. Who was he to refuse such an offer?

The dragoness squeaked, her breasts suddenly fondled by a feline paw. Nipping her neck just to hear her groan, Ropes moved his body dominantly over hers, pressing her into the bed. Fyr wrapped her arms around her husband's body, claws digging in lightly in anticipation of passion. The dragoness writhed under the assault, tail curling round to be willingly caught by Ropes' tentacles, the feel of them shifting into cocks making her tremble, held fast. Ropes hissed eagerly, trapping Fyr's lips in a deep kiss as he spread her legs wide, nudging them apart with his own. His cock grazed her pussy lips and he arched his back, teasing the dragoness with tantalising touches that induced her to shivers of pleasure. Ropes smiled, sliding her buttocks into his paws and giving a slow thrust forward, easing his cock into his dragoness.

"Oh..." Fyr groaned, pushing up her hips. "Take me, Ropes!"

He was not a cougar to deny and drove the rest of her shaft between her folds with a feral growl. The dragoness cried out passionately, ducking her muzzle against her lover's neck as she was filled to the brim, Ropes' balls slapping gently against her rear. Fervent with ardour, the cougar thrust roughly, taking his mate as only a demon could, growling and yowling like a wildcat. Fyr's breath was harsh against his neck and she extended her wings to their full span, moaning openly with unashamed pleasure. A shudder ran through the cougar's strong back, paws groping her large breasts, still firm even with age. She was lustful, she was his. Ropes yowled.

What you don't know, love, he thought, tail lashing. What you don't know drives me into your arms. Who said secrets were bad? A smirk crossed his muzzle.

It's just a father daughter thing.

12