It's a Man's World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The naked woman behind the camera watched her impassively.

Toni shrugged. "And ah... I-I like reading. Crime novels, mostly. The more grisly, the better. Crime shows too. Big fan of The Wire, does anyone still talk about the Wire? Actually, did you see Killing Eve? Some British show. It's brilliant. Um... oh, and I play soccer! I'm a defender, so usually I'm trying to keep the balls away..." Toni laughed at her own joke. She was so giggly. Pull yourself together Toni, she thought. She hoped she was coming across okay.

"Sorry, and of course... I'm applying for the position of house slave for Mr Saint-Clair."

Ms Paris nodded and stepped away from the camera, letting it continue to record. She went over the wall and retrieved a folding chair, setting it up across from Toni.

"Was that too much?" Toni asked when Ms Paris had sat down.

"No, it was great!" Ms Paris said, smiling and waving away her concerns. "Mr Saint-Clair likes women who have personalities."

"Well I've certainly got one of those!" Toni chuckled.

"Yes quite. I just have a few more questions. First, your sexual history."

"I ah... pardon?"

"How many sexual partners have you had?"

"Four." Toni said, before realizing. "I... how is this relevant?"

"We just want to have an idea of who you are, Miss LaCroix."

"Okay."

"When was the last time you had sex?"

"I... um... maybe four months ago?"

"With a long-term partner?"

"Yes."

"Anal sex?"

"Never."

"I see." Ms Paris said, before quickly moving on. "Now, you've agreed to a sexual health check in your application, so that's all fine. We don't have to do that just yet. Do you have any questions for me, before we get to the fun stuff?"

"The... the fun stuff?"

"Yes, the audition part of the interview. It's always my favorite part. Now, you are entitled to pull out at any moment, for any reason. Do you watch any pornography by Kink? We use the same safewords as Kink. Just say "red" or if your mouth is full shake your head and say "uh, uh, uh". Alternatively, tap me three times. If you do any of those, I will stop immediately. Is that understood?"

"Yep," Toni nodded, smiling nervously. What had she got herself into?

"Any questions, Miss LaCroix?"

"Oh," Toni said. "Questions.... um, I guess...how... how many... women are on staff at the moment?"

"Two, including myself. Mr Saint-Clair usually employs three women as house slaves at any one time, however one of our illustrious ladies is currently on leave to pursue her PhD, hence this interview."

"Oh."

"Archaeology."

"What?"

"Her PhD. She's researching early-modern peoples from Mongolia."

"Oh."

"You seem distracted. Is something the issue?"

Toni shook her head. "I'm sorry, I'm staring again. You're naked, it's distracting! I need to grow up! They're just tits!"

"I wouldn't be naked if you weren't allowed to stare. It's okay to look, Ms LaCroix."

"No I... I like staring. It's just... I do feel a bit uncomfortable."

"How so?"

"Okay, not uncomfortable... insecure."

"You don't need to feel insecure here, Miss LaCroix."

"I'm just... I'm not used to staring at another woman like this. Look. You're beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous. And your... your boobs are...well, bigger than mine. And you can just have them out and not feel... ashamed or embarrassed or... I just wish I felt like that."

"You will. We celebrate the beauty in femininity. You will learn to love your body."

Toni shook her head. "I don't know what I'm even doing here, this isn't me."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, I um... I used to be a feminist. I was gonna mention it in the questionnaire but... I wasn't sure where it fitted. So yeah, I... used to be a feminist!" Toni chuckled softly. "A pretty serious one too. Still am, really. I'm involved in advocacy groups, I go to seminars, I run a moderately successful blog, I participate in women's societies and a lot of women's rights events, protests... that sort of thing. The whole shebang, really." She shook her first, adding weakly: "Girl power!"

Ms Paris looked at her curiously.

"You know," Toni sniggered. "I had to actually go out and buy a razor and waxing strips to prepare for this interview!"

"So everything's smooth-"

Toni cut her off, embarrassed.

"So yes, now everything is smooth down there!" She said, crossing her legs. "But I... I don't know what I'm doing here...you know my roommate would kill me if she knew why I'd come."

"Why are you here, Antonia?"

"Why am I here? Oh... well ... I dunno... sometimes I just like to put on makeup and feel dolled up. Sometimes I just like being pretty, and girly and feminine. Sometimes I just like to... be the woman you know?" Toni sighed. "I just think... after being a feminist for so long... I'm just tired. Tired of being angry, tired of being offended. Tired of fighting. It's a man's world. It always has been, and it always will be. Women just can't compete."

Despite herself, Toni laughed. "Women just can't fucking compete! There's no point trying to fight it. It's a man's world!"

Ms Paris fixed Toni with a withering stare. Toni squirmed in her seat, suddenly more uncomfortable than before. She'd never admitted that to anyone, and she'd expected more of a response than a cold stare.

"Do you really believe that, Miss LaCroix?" Ms Paris asked after a moment.

"What?"

"Do you believe it is a man's world?"

"I... yes. No... I don't know."

"I see." Ms Paris pursed her lips. "Miss LaCroix, I trust you understand that due to the nature of the role, we can see a variety of applicants. Also due to the nature, some of these applicants can have less than genuine motivations."

"What are you implying?" Toni felt a wave of uneasiness wash over her.

"Did you apply with the intention of infiltrating the House of Saint-Clair? It's happened before. Headstrong women, usually feminists or journalists, inspired by Steinem going undercover as a Playboy Bunny and trying to frame what we do here in a negative light. Women such as your lovely roommate, Kelly."

"What? No I'm not trying to infiltrate anything!" Toni scoffed, suddenly offended. She felt a heat in her cheeks. She'd bared her soul to this woman, and she was regarding her with suspicion? "I'm... I'm here genuinely! Out of my own initiative. I want the position! I want...to be subservient. To...to know my place!"

"Really?"

"What, so now you don't think I'm good enough because I'm a feminist? Fuck you." Toni spat, even more offended than before. She'd come all this way, gone against everything she believed in, and now this bitch didn't believe her? Toni got to her feet. Fuck her and fuck her perfect tits, she thought. Ms Paris hadn't moved a muscle, she was still regarding Toni with the same calm stare.

"You don't think I'm good enough to be a slave? Is that right? Don't fucking patronise me, bitch! I don't take well to being talked down to."

"Would you like me to show you the door, Miss LaCroix?" Ms Paris said, smiling sweetly, hands clasped in her lap. Seeing her calm made Toni even angrier; her hands were balled into fists.

"I know where the door is! But I'm not leaving. I'm not leaving till I've proved my point and got the job. I want to be Mr Saint-Clair's newest slave, understand? I have what it takes. I don't want to work in finance any more, I..."

"Thankyou for coming today, Miss LaCroix, we'll be in touch."

"Listen to me," Toni hissed, running a hand through her hair. "Listen to me! I have what it takes! Just because I am a feminist, doesn't mean..."

"Doesn't mean what, honey?" Ms Paris said. "If you want to be a slave in this house, throwing a tantrum won't get you anywhere. You'll have to prove it."

"I'll have to prove it?" Toni replied through gritted teeth. "Fine. Fine I will prove it and I will prove to you that even a feminist can be the best sex slave you've ever seen!"

"I'm glad to hear it."

"So what have you got? You want to spank me? Cane me? Flog me? What do I have to do to prove it to you?"

"Well first you'll need to strip. Can you handle that?"

Toni panted angrily, staring at Ms Paris. "Fine." She said eventually. She began unbuttoning her blouse.

"You want to see my tits? I'm sorry they're not as perfect as yours." Toni said bitterly. "Sorry I'm not as comfortable and shameless being naked. Yeah, I've got a bit more meat on my bones. I'm not a skeleton. Not all women can have perfect figures, you know!"

"Your body is fine," Ms Paris said, as Toni began shimmying the pencil shirt down her thighs. "You have a lovely figure. Keep the lingerie on."

Toni nodded and kept undressing.

"How are you feeling?" Ms Paris said gently. Toni sighed. The anger she'd felt had dissipated with each piece of clothing she'd removed, replaced with a sharp self-consciousness.

"I...I wish...I was more comfortable...getting naked," she said, chuckling nervously. "Mr Saint-Clair wanted honesty and authenticity, right?"

Well that's what she'd give him, Toni thought. She slipped her skirt out from under her feet and folded it up like the rest of her clothes.

"There. I'm naked. Happy?" She said. She didn't know where to hold her hands, so they ended up awkwardly covering her chest. Not that it was much use, she barely had C cups. One of her ex-boyfriends had used to tease her about her chest. She wasn't even flat! He'd just been an asshole, something she'd found out far too late.

Ms Paris smiled and stood up,

"Lovely." Ms Paris said, smiling. "Give a spin would you?"

Toni did as she was told, trying to be act how she imagined a stripper would. Problem was, Toni had never set foot in a strip club. It felt like she was all left feet, stumbling over herself. She glanced at Ms Paris for encouragement. She felt somewhat better when she saw the older woman was grinning.

"Gorgeous. Twirl the hair... that's it honey! Good girl! Own the space; that's it. Camera's here for you, remember that!" Ms Paris said, laughing and clapping her hands together. Toni couldn't help but feel like a dancing monkey, but... she couldn't keep the smile from her face.

"My, that's a hell of an ass you've got there!" Ms Paris exclaimed. "Shake it would you? There's a good girl, shake your ass for the camera! Let your inner slut free! Mmmm that's what I like to see! Now I want you to turn away from the camera, bend over and grip your knees, can you do that for me?"

Toni felt another wave of self-consciousness. She'd never been this exposed before. Butt naked, bending over for a complete stranger.

"Marvelous!" Ms Paris exclaimed. "I must say, you've got one of the best asses I've ever seen."

"R-really?" Toni replied, chuckling timidly. She supposed that was the advantage of having massive thighs -- her ass was massive too. Big and round, like two globes stuck together. Her ex used to joke that it had its own center of gravity. Even her own mom had commented on her "peachy" ass. Not bad for someone with a desk job.

"Absolutely, honey. Now if you don't mind, I want you to spread your legs a little, that's it... good girl. Show off that pretty little pussy of yours. How many men did you say have seen it?"

"Four."

"Well we'll make that five when Mr Saint-Clair watches this video. I'm just going to zoom in now, can you spread your ass for me?"

"Wh-what?"

"Spread those cheeks! You want to give Mr Saint-Clair a nice view of his prospective property don't you?"

Property. The word made Toni shiver. She felt herself blush again. She was going to be a man's property. It went against everything she believed in, everything she'd been taught... but there was something keeping her there, in that room.

"I-I guess." She stammered.

"Good girl." Ms Paris said. "Ooh that's it."

She heard Ms Paris approach and then felt her cool fingers on her ass.

"Such a pretty pink little asshole! Master Saint-Clair will like that," Ms Paris said. It was the first time Toni had heard the older woman used the word 'master' and the way she said it... Toni knew that feeling. Pure submission. Ms Paris submitted completely to Alexander Saint-Clair, it was all in her voice, the way she said his name. There was an intimacy to it. It was what Toni had been chasing, she wanted to feel the same way; to feel that kind of intimacy...

"And you say you've never had a cock in here?" Ms Paris asked, shaking Toni from her daydream. Her finger gently pressed against Toni's sphincter, probing the entrance.

"No Ma'am." Toni moaned, biting her lip.

"Well we'll see what we can do about that. In the meantime..."

She straightened back up and moved away from Toni. Stealing a glance, Toni watched as Ms Paris went over to a box that sat on a chic mid-century credenza on the right hand side of the room. She hadn't really noticed the cabinet earlier, being too transfixed by the whips hanging on the left wall and the gorgeous view from the floor to ceiling window. A record player sat on one end. She wondered what music Alexander Saint-Clair played when he fucked his slaves.

Ms Paris opened the box and flashed Toni a smile, her eyes glinting mischievously.

"What's in that box?" Toni asked anxiously, as Ms Paris pulled out the biggest cock she'd ever seen. She swallowed nervously.

"Is that a fucking strap on?" She asked. She already knew the answer, and Ms Paris ignored her as she began slipping the gigantic dildo on. Toni laughed, feeling somewhat relieved.

"Is that it? You expect me to what? Let you fuck me? Is this it? This is the test? Seeing if I can get fucked?" Toni laughed. "I can get fucked."

Ms Paris turned to face her, the cock swinging wildly as she turned.

"Oh wow," Toni gasped, after getting a better view of the beast. "I mean... it is kinda big... Okay, very big. What kind of shop sells them that big?"

"We had this one custom made."

"G-good to know," Toni giggled.

"On your knees, Miss LaCroix."

"Of-of course I'll get on my knees." Toni said nodding with a meekness that surprised even herself. She lowered herself to her knees. The velvet carpet was soft on her skin. She felt herself relax.

"Good girl."

"I guess I'll just have to get used to being called a good girl." Toni chuckled nervously as the monstrous member loomed over her.

"Are you scared, Miss LaCroix?" Ms Paris asked.

"No, I-"

Ms Paris slapped her across the face. It was a swift blow; before Toni could react she already felt the sting settling into her cheek.

"I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gotten angry before." She said softly. Ms Paris smiled.

"Good girl."

"Thankyou."

Ms Paris slapped her again, the opposite cheek this time. Toni blinked in surprise.

"What was that for? I said I was sorry!"

"You have a lot to learn, Miss LaCroix."

"I'm sure I do."

Ms Paris ignored her. "You will refer to me as Ma'am, understood?"

"Yes Ma'am." Toni said nodding. She felt a need to please this woman. She'd always been a people pleaser, running around like a headless chicken trying to please everyone she came across. It was exhausting, but it wasn't a switch she could just turn off. She always wanted to prove herself. Prove herself to men; to the world. That's why she became a feminist, she supposed.

And that's why she wanted to be a sex slave for Mr Saint-Clair, and was on her knees in front of Ms Paris and her giant rubber cock. Toni swallowed nervously as she looked at it. It was a perfect replica of the male anatomy wrought in crisp, white silicone; every inch, every bulging vein.

"Go on darling," Ms Paris said cheerfully, her hands at her hips.

"If this is what it takes...Ma'am!" Toni said proudly. "Do I...just take it in my mouth?"

"Kiss it." Ms Paris replied.

"Okay...yes-yes Ma'am." Toni said, leaning forward to kiss the tip of the strap on. It was colder than she'd expected; but she didn't let that bother her.

"Like this?" she asked, planting a second kiss on the phallus. When Ms Paris nodded approvingly, Toni began to kiss it more frequently, growing more emboldened with each pash. She'd never been near a cock this big, even if it was just a replica. Focusing on the task at hand was relaxing. All that mattered was the cock and the next mark she was going to plant on it. Each kiss left a delicate spot glistening on the dildo, occasionally tinged pink by her lipstick.

"Lick it."

"Yes Ma'am!" Toni said excitedly, making sure to wiggle her ass in excitement. "Sure I can lick it too..."

She swirled her tongue around the tip, hoping to impress Ms Paris. Her asshole ex had told her it felt good. Then she licked from the base of the cock all the way up to the tip, long, full licks that used the widest part of her tongue for maximum coverage. After a while she went to lick the tip again and paused, her lips hovering less than an inch from the tip. She looked up at Ms Paris, who nodded, smiling.

Toni closed her eyes and began a slow, sensual blowjob; building from the gentle kisses and licks she'd planted to taking the whole of the dildo's monstrous head in her mouth. She wasn't quite brave enough to try to deepthroat it just yet, so she imagined she were pleasing a man, and focussed her attention where she thought it would be most appreciated. Suddenly, Ms Paris pulled away.

"Is...was that bad?" Toni said anxiously.

"You were fine, darling." The older woman replied brusquely.

"Okay. Thank god!" Toni laughed in relief. "I thought I'd fucked up for a second then."

Ms Paris slapped her.

"Repeat after me, Miss LaCroix." She said.

"Ow! Repeat after you, got it." Toni replied, holding a hand to her sore cheek.

"It's a man's world."

"It's a man's world." Toni repeated. Ms Paris slapped her.

"Good girl. It's a man's world."

"It-It's a man's world?" Toni said, somewhat taken aback by the slap. Ms Paris slapped her a third time.

"Be enthusiastic, Miss LaCroix! It's a man's world," the older woman said, smiling.

"It's a man's world!" Toni repeated, bracing for another slap. Her cheeks were really starting to burn now.

"A woman's place is on her knees." Ms Paris said, gently brushing a hair from Toni's cheek.

"A w-woman's place is on her knees." Toni said. Ms Paris slapped her.

"Louder. A woman's place is on her knees!"

"A woman's place is on her knees!" Toni exclaimed.

"Louder!"

"A woman's place is on her knees!" Toni roared.

"Very good." Ms Paris said, gently stroking Toni's hair.

"T-thankyou Ma'am." Toni stammered, holding her cheek. The praise made her happy, and Ms Paris's touch made her feel safe, but then she felt the reality sink in.

"I...I can't believe I just said all that, I..." was all she managed before Ms Paris forced the strap on down her throat, using the hand that had been stroking Toni's hair to hold her head in place. Toni gagged and her eyes widened.

The cock was back in her mouth, but this time it was hard and fast. Ms Paris fucked her throat brutally. There was no mercy. Toni gripped Ms Paris' legs in an attempt to steady herself against the onslaught. She went to push back against the woman, but she felt a heat at her crotch that made her hesitate. A pleasure...

So she let Ms Paris use her throat like nobody had before. She let this complete stranger force the huge, rubber cock deeper and deeper down her throat until she was gagging violently and drooling and struggling to breathe. She felt the saliva drip down her chin onto her breasts; she felt her whole body contort as she gagged. But still she didn't fight back. Still the fire between her legs burned brighter and brighter until finally Ms Paris pulled the cock free and Toni gasped for air.