It's a Wonderful Life

Story Info
Wife hires a new front office woman.
2.2k words
3.97
34.9k
42
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 years of age or older.

I use Microsoft Editor. Any and all spelling and/or grammar mistakes are mine and mine alone. This is an amateur site, so get over it.

This is a mostly fictional story. Which part(s) of the story is true, is what you, the reader. has to figure out.

The first time that I ever met Ming Young-Sun, was the day that she came in for a job interview. My wife and I have a small business and are constantly looking for good front office people. It was common for us to have interviews at various times throughout the week. I remember that during her interview, she was only speaking directly to my wife. She wouldn't talk to me directly even when answering a question that I had asked her.

She was from South Korea and was new to our country, just turned twenty-one years of age. She was a petite woman, maybe, five feet tall and one hundred pounds. Her hair was jet black and she had brown eyes. She had her MBA in Accounting and was willing to work in a small town with small town type of salary.

I leave the hiring of new people and the firings if needed to my wife Alicia. Good or bad news just seems to land softer when it's done by a woman. It's just a fact of life and she was always good at talking to people.

I had to drive a few hours back to my hometown to help my parents move. They'd finally sold my childhood home to downsize, so I was helping them move into their new home. I left Friday morning, but not before my wife had drained my balls completely dry. She had me fill her belly and pussy with two of my massive loads. I wouldn't be home until sometime Sunday.

When I called Alicia from the hotel on Friday Night, I was surprised when she told me that she had hired Ming. She told me that she had liked Ming and that she also liked the idea of helping someone start a brand-new life for themselves. I told her that she had a great heart to go along with her incredible beauty and smarts.

My wife Alicia was five foot two inches tall and weighed 135 lbs. She had beautiful, full, shoulder length, red hair, and fair white skin. She was almost the spitting image of Isla Fisher. I am six feet tall and weigh one hundred and ninety pounds. We both ran everyday and went to the gym three times a week. We would leave the gym all sweaty and take a steamy sexy shower together. Alicia had a high sex drive like I do, so we were having sex or making love three to four times a week.

When I got home on Sunday afternoon, Alicia met me at the door naked and we had hot, passionate, monkey sex. We were laying on our messy bed when Ming called to confirm her arrival for supper. She had been eating takeout food almost everyday since her arrival in town and was living in a shitty little one-bedroom apartment above one of the bars in town.

Over the next six months, we got to know Ming very well and she became our closest friend. She was beginning to get to know the people in our town. Unfortunately, that also meant that she had met the town drunks and assholes that frequent the bar. On two occasions, I had to go to the bar and teach some handsy guys that didn't understand the word "no" a lesson. Ming and Alicia were appreciative and liked being on my arm when we went out.

One day Ming made a mistake in our books. My firecracker of a wife yelled at her and left to go to the bank in the city, to straighten out the error that had been made. Ming was in my office crying and begging me not to fire her. She'd never seen my wife scream before and it scared her. I held her and told her that everything was fine, accidents happen. After she finally stopped crying, she sat back up and thanked me for being nice about her mistake. She leaned forward and kissed me on the lips and left to go back to the front desk.

I was moving stuff around outside when I saw Alicia come back from the bank. I started walking to catch up with her. She walked around, sat down next to Ming, and apologized for yelling at her. She told her that everything was OK now and not to worry. Ming smiled, stood up, gave my wife a hug then kissed her on the lips like she did me. My wife smiled back at her and told her to get back to work.

Alicia stood up and turned around and saw me watching. She smiled and started walking towards me. I was watching both her and Ming. Ming was on the phone and writing something down when Alicia got to me. She licked my lips and lightly grabbed my crotch.

"You need to fuck me now." as she started pulling me into her office.

Once her office door closed, she latched her lips onto mine. We were making out like horny teenagers. I had my hands on her beautiful round ass, squeezing and pulling her tight into my crotch. It was nothing but moans as she pushed me towards the couch. When the back of my legs hit the couch, I let myself fall down sitting.

"Get your pants off now." Alicia told me.

I stared at her while untying my boots, which is hard to do when your cock is hard. Alicia hiked up her skirt and started pulling her thong down while kicking off her flats. I could smell her arousal. As I stood up to lose my pants after taking my boots off, she pulled her bra off. Her nipples were hard and fully extended. She grabbed me head and pulled it to her perfect C cup tits.

I started sucking and nibbling on her tits, as she unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. She turned me around and she sat down on the couch while she pulled my jeans down. She started slowly sucking my cock. I was hard I could feel the pulse of my heartbeat coursing through it. I finally kicked my jeans off my ankles and moaned when she finally got me completely down her throat. She gagged and pulled off, leaving a trail of saliva.

Alicia laid down on the couch, with one leg on the top of it and her sexy painted toes still on the floor.

"Get down here and raw dog me Daddy." she demanded in that sultry lusty voice that us men love to hear.

I got between her legs and rubbed the head of my cock up and down her pussy lips. I could feel the heat. I could feel her juices coating my head. After a few strokes I pushed the first few inches in, and she moaned. I leaned forward with one hand on the arm of the couch by her head pulled back and thrust harder. I buried most of myself in her when my wife grabbed my arm and came loudly with short raspy breaths.

"Already sweetie." I smiled at her.

I bent my head down to kiss her lips and she smacked me across the cheek. I turned my head back, and she pulled my head down so we were nose to nose.

"Give me all of my dick now." she demanded.

So, I reared back and slammed all the way home. Alicia screamed out again and buried her teeth into my shoulder. She was cumming again already, grinding and mashing her pussy against me. I held myself still while letting her ride it out.

I lowered my whole body onto her and started to fuck her faster. I could feel her foot had left the floor and as now rubbing up and down my calf. I turned and sucked her earlobe into my mouth briefly then whispered,

"That kiss got you hot didn't it?" while I kept a steady pace of thrusting.

"Yes.......it....... did......." she moaned in reply in time with my thrusts.

"You wanna fuck both of us at the same time, my nasty little slut?" I asked

The combination of our fucking, the dirty talk, the whole situation, got her so turned out that when I asked her, she screamed and orgasmed so hard, my ears popped. I sat up in pain with my hands to my ears, as there was a dull ringing echo sound. Alicia was stiff as a board and trembling. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw the office door open. I looked up and saw Ming come in.

Her eyes were locked onto me, so I pointed to my ears as I sat back. Ming walked up in front of me on the couch and sat on her knees. She was just starting at my cock and then my eyes. I could see her mouth moving but I couldn't hear anything. I finally laid my head back and closed my eyes and started counting in my head, hoping that the ringing would stop.

I got to fourteen when I felt a mouth start sliding down my cock. I opened my eyes and saw that Alicia had recovered and was working me down her throat. I held her head in my hand and then saw Ming standing next to us. My wife squeezed my balls, so I let go of her head. I looked at her take a few big deep breaths of air, stand up and pull Ming into a kiss. I watched them French each other for a few seconds before I grabbed Alicia and threw her down on the couch. I grabbed her leg in my arm and slammed balls deep in a single thrust.

I saw her mouth open but was still hearing only the dull ringing. I was upright with my left knee on the couch and my right foot on the floor. Her right leg was extended straight up my body, and I had her left leg pinned by my leg. I had all the leverage and I used it. I was taking full, deep strokes from ridge head to my balls. Alicia gripping the couch and the air while shaking her head back and forth. I could feel her pussy contracting on me like a vice. This was by the far the hottest sex we'd had since our honeymoon.

I closed my eyes and focused on keeping the steady rhythm of fucking her. The feeling was indescribable. After I had counted to one hundred, I opened my eyes. Alicia's face and chest were bright red and Ming was sucking on one nipple and playing with the other as they were bouncing from my hard thrusts. Alicia was shaking her head back in forth and then I saw tears streaming down her face, so I stopped thrusting in her.

I asked if she was OK. I still couldn't hear anything but that same persistent ringing. I could still feel my wife's pussy contracting on my cock. I asked again. This time Ming stood up and pointed to my ears. I shook my head and told her that I couldn't hear. Ming disappeared and I felt her push my ass forward. I pulled back again, and she pushed forward again. I started thrusting into my wife. I watched Alicia as she grabbed my arm and pulled me down on top of her. She jammed her tongue in my mouth.

I felt like I was on top of the world. I pulled my head up to take a breath for a just a moment, when Alicia pulled my head down, dug her nails into my back, sank her teeth straight into my shoulder and went stiff as a board. The pain of her nails and teeth sent me over the edge and I starting cumming harder than I could remember. As each thick, creamy rope of cum shot out of my cock, I could feel my hearing start to come back.

I lay on top of my wife breathless with her arms and legs intertwined in mine. I could hear her saying

"I love you, Sean." "Oh god I love your dick." "Please never leave me sweetie." as she kissed my shoulder, my arm, my ear, my neck.

After a few minutes, I pulled myself out of my wife and sat on the couch. I laid my head back. I could feel blood running down my chest and back. I smiled and laughed out loud. My feel my still hard cock bouncing with my heartbeat. The whole situation had me so keyed up, I felt like I could go again. I suddenly heard my wife giggle. I opened my eyes and saw that Ming was now kneeling between my legs with her hands on her thighs.

Alicia turned around and took my cock back in her mouth. She cleaned our juices off my dick and motioned for Ming to come to her. She scooched over to Alicia and started kissing. I watched for a few seconds before I cleared my throat. My wife grabbed my cock, waved it at Ming and said,

"This is a real eight and a half inches of pure prime American dickmeat. Do you think you can handle it Ming?"

She smiled at Alicia and I, and replied, "Yes mistress."