It's All About The Cheating Ch. 02

Story Info
More cheating... More fun.
1.4k words
7.8k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers

Jackie Christie (Basketball Wives LA) and I have been married about seven years. We have a real chill relationship. She's my manager too. I'm a male model. I travel a lot, so I meet a lot of people. A lot of beautiful people. Aka a lot of beautiful women. Yeah... I fool around. I don't let Jackie in on that though. She thinks I'm faithful. It's not that I don't love her. I do. It's just that it's so easy for me to get pussy... well... I get it.

Jackie's a hellcat in the sack... or anywhere else we fuck. And we fuck a lot... And everywhere. Those smooth chocolate curves. Those big natural titties. Those sweet succulent lips. That thick, smacktastic booty. And the sweetest pussy you ever tasted. I put a ring on her real quick.

I was in Milan the other day, hanging out with Kate Upton. She's a real, real close friend. (Laid back smirk)

We were chillin in our hotel, smoking some good reefer, sipping some Cristal. A laid back, relaxing time. Oh yeah... Kate was riding me on the sofa while I watched a soccer game. That sweet supermodel pussy wrapped air tight around my fourteen and a half inches. She came so much I had to pay the hotel for a new sofa.

The look on Kate Upton's gorgeous, sexually charged face as I smoked that reefer and hammered up her amazingly juicy twat was priceless. So beautiful through the smoky haze. Those luscious, glossy lips being kicked, so smooth and enticing. Those world famous tits being squeezed super rough by me. Those puffy pink nips being rubbed rapidly by my thumbs as I mauled her perky tits. The feel of that clean shaven twat massaging my massive rod over and over as Kate bounced on me, then slowly grinded on my cock. The whole package was so fucking amazing. I filmed it all for my personal collection. Kate smiled so beautifully the whole time for the camera, softly caressing my face, screaming in pure unleashed carnal fury, squirting like a fountain.

She enthusiastically drank my creamy load, her beautiful, sultry eyes locked on mine, throwing up double deuces for the camera, her mouth stuffed beyond full with fat dick.

"God... you have the most beautiful cock... and the most delicious cum ever, baby. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm." Kate slobbered all over my cummy cock, happily sucking me cumless, delighting in the taste and texture of my gooey wad. She rubbed her glowing face all over my giant, softening cock, licking and kissing every thick inch. Kate worshipped my cock, licking and sucking my big, meaty balls, moaning in delight the whole time she had my aching nuts stuffed perfectly into her gorgeous, slutty mouth.

I ass fucked her senseless in the bed, on all fours. The bed was creaking and we kept fucking... and cumming. My hands never left her big hanging tits. I mauled em roughly, squeezing so much I left red handprints all over em.

I gave Kate a champagne enema... Cristal and all. I followed that up with a warm soothing piss enema for my dear friend. Pissing in Kate Upton's soft, jiggly, very tight ass is the most amazing feeling. She screamed so loud and so much the people next door called the front desk. I had to stop filming Kate pissing in the bathtub while she drank the rest of my piss to go answer the door. I told the dude everything was fine. Kate gave him an autograph and took a pic. Dude probably put it on his social media not knowing she was drinking my piss right before that. Kate gave me a wink, knowing what I just said. We think alike.

Kate told me right after we got home that she was pregnant from our last trip to London. It was mine. He husband was outta town and I'm the only other guy she fucks anyway. She doesn't know what's she's gonna tell her husband. I told her I'm cool with whatever she wants to do. I really like her. Kate and I have a kindred spirit. A real dirty one. Ha.

"Ummm... Jackie... I... I don't know about this." My cousin Spence (The King Of Queens) tells my wife. Jackie's in our bathroom, her light purple cashmere robe on, putting her makeup on. Spence is behind her, nude, not moving.

"Spence... shut up. I need some dick and James is outta town again." Jackie takes her robe off. Spence's ten and a half uncircumsized inches jumps at the sight of that thick, badonkadonk black booty right in front of it. He stares, wide eyed at it.

"James doesn't think I know about all his girls. I know all about it. I know all about Kate too. He has his side fun... so I'm gonna have some too." Jackie reaches back and grabs Spence smooth, hooded boned and rubs it on her slick chocolate labia. She slides it up her very welcoming black pussy and smacks her bodaceous black ass, hard. "Do me, whiteboy! NOW!" She orders. Jackie turns back around and continues putting on her makeup in the mirror.

Spence jumps and grabs Jackie's hips, fucking her fast and hard, desperately trying not to cum too soon. Dude's got a problem with that.

"That's it. Slam that big fucking white dick up my black pussy, dammit! Fuck me good, Spence!" Jackie wiggles her thick ass for Spence. He licks his pudgy lips, staring at it jiggling as he pounds that white weiner balls deep up my wife's gorgeous, black landing strip topped black twat.

That long pale white dick pistons in and out of that very juicy... and still tight... black pussy. Jackie's DD tits jiggle widely from the force of the fucking. She keeps putting on her makeup, moaning and shaking her ass, driving Spence crazy.

Spence can feel his cum rapidly racing up his cock. He tries to hold out, but Jackie shakes her thick black behind even faster. It's too much. "FUCKKKKKKKK!! UHHHHH!! OH GOD!! UMPHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Spence let's loose. Dude cums a lot. He floods Jackie's convulsing, sweet sucking cunt with his massive wad, slamming all the way in each time he spurts.

She's on the pill so Jackie lets Spence cum in her without getting upset. She just shakes her ass some more and moans, her hands now in the sink, her head swaying as she moans, as she gladly takes the rough fucking and cumming combo.

"Mmmmmm... bust that nut, baby." Jackie reaches down and starts rubbing her throbbing clit faster and faster, smacking it, pinching it, then rubbing it even faster. She squirts. Her cum mixing with Spence's as it all floods outta that vibrating on full speed ebony cunt.

"Good boy, Spence. Mmmmmm. All that creamy but. Damn... you cum a lot." Jackie smiles back at Spence, still slowly rubbing her pounding clit.

"James isn't gonna find out, is he?" Spence worries, sweating and breathing heavy.

"No, he won't. Don't worry. Play your cards right, and I'll let you do me again... maybe later tonight. Now get outta here. I need to take a shower." Jackie playfully slaps Spence on the cheek and walks to the shower. Spence nods and grins, quickly leaving the bathroom, fist pumping from getting to fuck my super hot wife. Jackie laughs and turns on the water.

Jackie and I still love each other very much. We so still fool around. Spence got to bang Jackie's booty later that night... and again when I went to Paris.

Kate and I are still going strong, still fucking our brains out on every trip. We always try to schedule our work trips at the same time to the same place.

Jackie and I fucked at a concert the other night. In the venue and outside in the parking lot. She can't get enough of me. We fucked at her doctors office. I went back there with her and luckily the doctor had to take a call so we got a quickie butt fuck in on the exam table. Jackie drank my piss on the way home... twice. I made sure to bring some beer with me to her doctor appointment so I was ready to fill her up.

We fuck. We love. We fuck some more. And we cheat. It's all about our love... and It's All About The Cheating.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Beautiful Stacey Experiences Frank A beautiful white wife experiences a large black cock.in Interracial Love
Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 01 Blonde wife's journey to becoming a BBC slut.in Interracial Love
Rebirth Her betrayal destroyed him, but she kept one last secret.in Loving Wives
More Stories