It's All Relative Ch. 02

Story Info
Matt leaves a gift.
3.7k words
4.7
20.8k
31

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggyoggy
oggyoggy
164 Followers

You must read part 1 to appreciate part 2...

Matt smiled, kissed her gently on the lips and replied, "If you want me to."

He could feel her shaking, almost trembling, she paused, began to reply and then just nodded her head.

Matt stood up and took her by the hand. They headed up stairs and into her bedroom. He turned to face her and started to get undressed. Rebecca grabbed her gown and towels and disappear into the bathroom.

Smiling to himself he thought, "Old habits die hard."

Then he had an idea. He quickly stripped and then padded quietly into the bathroom. Rebecca was in the shower washing her hair, her back was to him. Opening the shower door he stepped in behind her and grabbed her around the waist.

She screamed and if he hadn't have been already had a hold of her she would have slipped and fallen to the floor of the shower.

She turned to him and even though they'd fucked and seen each other completely naked, she covered herself with her best she could and barked, "What are you doing, I'm not clean!"

He greatly over acted, pleading with an innocent smile he said, "But Aunt Rebecca, I'm only looking to save water."

Rebecca rolled her lovely green eyes and said, "Well cover your eyes.," before laying her washrag on top of his head so that it was drooping over his eyes. She then went back to washing.

Matt would have nothing of that and, taking the wash cloth from his head, said, "No, no, no... I'll be doing the washing tonight."

Lathering up the rag he began washing her, the last bit of attention went to her pussy. At first she resisted and was a bit stiff but he made a pleading puppy dog face.

She was, at first, reluctant but the more he washed the more she relented. Rebecca was standing with her back to the rear of the shower. Matt lifted her left knee to place her left her foot up on the seat in the corner. Then he lathered up his right hand and, putting his left arm around her waist he pulled her to his open mouth and his right hand slid between her legs. She wrapped her arms around him and their tongues swirled around each other as he rubbing her pussy with his soapy hand.

Her pubic hair was thick. He trapped her clit between his fingers and slipped them up and down between her lips.

Soon he could feel her breathing become deeper so on one down stroke he allowed his two middle fingers to slip inside her pussy.

Rebecca whispered, "gently," and he began to slowly fuck her pussy with his fingers. He kept them curled so they were rubbing against the roof of her vagina. She lowered her hands, found his cock, and began stroking, one hand on his balls.

Matt's intention was to "prime the pump" and not fuck around in the shower. He had something else in mind so he stepped back and let her stroke him for a bit.

His cock rose to the occasion and he thought, "Damn, she's catching on pretty quickly."

He stepped close and his cock slipped between her soapy slick thighs, "Ok, that's enough of that."

He rinsed her soapy pussy with the hand attachment and then opened the shower door. Matt followed Rebecca out of the shower and stopped her when she reached for a towel.

"Nope, let me do that tonight."

She reluctantly handed him the towel. He proceeded to gently dry her off.

Matt found taking a shower with and drying a woman particularly erotic... drying her hair, lifting her tits to get underneath, spread her ass cheeks, gently with the pussy, and then, starting at the hips, drying pussy and legs.

Her breasts were not huge but heavy Mom tits, they sagged just enough that you'd know she was older. But they were not flabby, they still had tone and looked quite suckable. He placed a kiss on each pink nipple as he finished drying them.

Kneeling in front of her he took each leg in turn, placing her foot on his knee, then ran the towel from her pussy to her toes. Her leg hair was so silky and light colored you had to look close to see it.

Running his finger through her pubic hair he said, "You are really bushy."

Rebecca reached down with her right hand just beneath her belly button. She traced the fine hairs down as they grew into pubes and then moved between her legs touching and pulling on the pubes to check how long they were.

"You really think so? I've always just let it grow." She said.

Matt could see her pussy lips hanging and noticed a few white and grey hairs in the tangle of red.

"I am as God intended." she added.

Matt looked at her pussy and wanted badly to trim and/or shave her, another erotic activity he enjoyed.

"Well how about a trim then. You have so much hair you may enjoy sex a bit more next time, it would increase feeling a bit." he said. Matt ran his fingers through the thick mat of pubes. "Given how thick this is, doing some trimming could greatly increase your, um... feelings."

His ex wife had not liked shaving her pubes because "it kept her stimulated all day. He couldn't find problem with that problem but she was adamant, no shaving.

"What will you use?" she said.

Matt immediately noticed she said "will" and not "would" and said, "My electric razor, it has a trimmer on it and won't risk cutting you." He stood up and got his razor off the vanity. "Here, sit down on the edge of the toilet," he said.

Rebecca sat down and Matt knelt in front of her. He motioned for her to spread her legs and she hesitated.

"What's wrong" he asked.

"No one's seen me like that before," she said.

"Well I'm sure Earl must have," Matt said as he gently spread her legs.

Rebecca looked down over her tits at him and said, "No, we didn't do these things."

Matt allowed himself a brief internal thought, "Good grief."

Matt looked at Rebecca's lovely pussy as he decided where to start, even with the dense matte of red hair be could see her labia protruding. He looked up at her and said "All women look a bit different down here. Lips are longer, meatier they call it, or not. Clitoris' are different shapes and sizes, the vagina is normally 6 inches in depth but tightness and depth varies. It expands in size during sex and child birth but I'm sure you know that already." He leaned forward and kissed her right thigh high up and next to her busy, "But you are just right for me."

He combed her hair and caressed her, letting his thumb move over her clit and down her lips. Her legs involuntarily spread a bit more.

Smiling to himself, he took a hand towel, spread it on the floor beneath her, and picked up the razor. He clicked the trimmer up and turned it on. Starting at her belly button he began to trim her right against the skin.

She leaned forward and looked down, "You're not shaving me," she said firmly.

"No, I'm trimming you and getting rid of your weeds, like in a garden," he replied. For a redhead Rebecca had a very thick bush.

With her watching him closely he cleaned up the top of her bush and the sides until she had a thick red 2 1/2 inch wide strip which continued to about 1 inch above her clit. He'd removed 2-3 inches all around with the trimmer and then used the shaver to smooth it all out. When he was using the shaver he noticed, but didn't comment on, the drop of pussy juice that trickled down her ass. He glanced up at her tits, yup... her nipples were erect and she was flushed around the shoulders. The vibrations were getting to her. The trickle did bring his attention to to some hair on her "taint".

He leaned her back against the toilet, scooted her butt a little closer to the edge and then placed one of her feet on either shoulder. She closed her eyes as her knees spread wide and Matt's face was only inches from her pussy. He fought back the urge to dive in and quickly trimmed it up.

Rebecca looked to be getting lost in the moment and simply enjoying the attention

Finally he shifted his attention to her thighs and trimmed up the loose pubic hairs.

He leaned back a bit and stroked her legs with his hands, although not very visible, she had a lot of hair on her legs.

"Have you ever shaved your legs?" he asked.

"Only a few times when I had to dress up for some thing or another," she said.

"Leg shaving is included in the price but for this I'd use a regular razor. Would you like me to shave your legs as well?" he asked.

Rebecca was getting aroused by all the unexpected attention from her nephew. She was completely naked sitting in front of him. She couldn't recall ever being completely naked in front of Earl.

She nodded. Matt left and came back with shaving cream. She watched as he got some water ready in the sink. He helped her up and then, with his hands on her waist, said, "Hop up." She sat on the vanity next to the sink as he crouched in front of her, placing each leg on his knee as he shaved her legs.

When he was done he asked her what she thought. Rebecca looked at herself in the bathroom mirror as Matt brushed her hair and she said, "That's a lot more appealing to the eye... I suppose, but it's not me. I feel all bare down there now."

He took Rebecca by the hands and began to lead her to the bedroom. She hesitated and said, "Wait, I haven't put on my gow... ".

"Trust me, you won't be needing it," he interrupted as he pulled her behind him. He brought her to where she was facing the bed about 2 feet away.

He turned her around and, with his hands on her ass, pulled her naked body against his. Rebecca wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. Matt squeezed her ass cheeks and kneaded them. They were a bit soft and he pressed and then spread her cheeks. He pulled her against his now erect cock and ground his hips against her. She responded by tilting her hips. His cock rubbed against her clit and she sighed a bit into his mouth.

Matt felt her lean back as to pull him onto the bed but he stopped and stood her back up. He stepped back and said, "turn around and put your face on the bed."

"What?" she asked looking a bit confused.

He gripped her hips and turned her saying, "Turn around and put your face on the bed." Still she looked puzzled so he said, "like this." He moved her gently around and pressed on her back until she was bending over with her hands on the bed.

"No, put head down onto the bed, keep your knees straight," he said.

She did so and said, "This is awful uncomfortable."

"It'll get better, trust me, now give me your hands..." he said as he looked down. Her ass was beautifully displayed. His eyes drifted over her asshole to her pussy. The pelvic tilt made her labia stick out and her now bare large fleshy labia crying for attention.

She put her hands outside her thighs.

"No, between your legs, between your knees," he instructed.

Matt reached between her legs and grasped her hands and pulled gently as he knelt down.

He had a perfect close up view of ass and pussy right at eye level. Her pussy was puffy with lips sagging just a little bit outside her neatly trimmed hair. Before, you couldn't see her lips or clit before because of her bush, now they were both in view.

Her shoulders and head lay heavily on the bed. She turned her head to the right and said, "What are you doing?"

"Just looking," he paused, "Ever had your pussy licked?" he asked.

"NO! That's dirty," she said and she tried to stand up. He held her hands and she couldn't. She struggled a little bit but in this position really couldn't manage much.

"You sure it's dirty? It looks pretty clean and tasty from my point of view," he said and then blew on it lightly. The cold made her pussy contract a bit and her thighs tightened up.

"Yes I'm sure," she said "We don't need to do that, I thought you were going to make love to me."

Ignoring her, he turned his head and kissed the inner thigh of her left leg right under the buttock.

Her leg twitched and she said loudly, "MATT!" and wiggled a bit. Matt turned his head and kissed her right thigh close to her pussy.

"MATT, STOP IT," Rebecca pulled harder on her arms, to no avail.

Rebecca's pussy was sticking out, the lips slightly open and slick with wetness. He kept a light pull on her wrists so that she couldn't get away and leaned into her pussy. Sticking out his tongue as far as it would go he swirled it around her taint and then moved down her lips, tracing them to her clit. Paused to flick it once and then back to taint. She struggled and moved her ass a little bit. But her pussy betrayed her, it was so wet several drops were running down and over her clit already.

Matt opened his mouth and placed his lips around her clit but not touching it. Then, using his tongue, he began to flick it up and down.

Rebecca's knees bent as if weakening and then straightened up again. Then he opened his mouth wider and sucked her lips into his mouth to close his lips around and pull. Her labia were longer than he thought they were and he was able to suck on them and play with his tongue. He moved his tongue up and down her open lips as he rimmed her vagina and then inserted his tongue as far as it would go.

Matt could stick his tongue out pretty far and his ex-wife measured it at 3 1/2 inches. As he licked the inside of her he could feel the flow of juices increase and soon his face was wet as Rebecca surrendered and ground her pussy into his face.

"This is virgin territory in many more ways than one," he thought to himself now that his tongue was buried in her pussy.

She seemed to be enjoying it now so he released her wrists. He paused and took his mouth from her. "Is that ok?" he asked.

"Yes, yes, it's nice," she breathed and put her now free hands on the outsides of her thighs and gripped them tightly.

Slowly, after about 10 minutes of tongue to pussy play, her pussy began to pulsate around his tongue and her ass cheeks were quivering. Seeing she was getting close to cumming so he stood up.

Matt rubbed his cockhead up and down her pussy to get it wet, then, positioning it at her vaginal opening he grasped her hips and slid into her in one smooth deep stroke. His balls slap against her clit and he once again grabbed her by the wrists. Instead of beginning gently and stoking her to a climax, Matt started slowly slamming into her ass.

Rebecca let out a sound of surprise and then began an "agh" with each slam on her ass.

Slowly he sped up the speed of his thrusts.

Matt saw her back beginning to flush so he imagined himself taking advantage of her upcoming orgasm. He brought his left thumb to his mouth and got it as wet as he could, then he put his left hand on her lower back so that his thumb was over her asshole.

Rebecca's pussy clenched him and began to spasm around his cock. He shoved his thumb into her asshole as far as it would go and started to cum himself.

The suddenness of the penetration caught her by surprise, her asshole was relaxed as she came.

"Oh, My GOD!" she exclaimed and she clamped her ass on his thumb. Matt continued to stroke and in a few moments gave into her squeezing pussy, cumming deep inside. She evidently forgot about his thumb in her ass because she returned to the gasping "Agh's" of his pounding, which didn't last much longer because his cock simply was spent.

He ran out of steam, and sperm, so he pulled his thumb out of her asshole and let his cock slip out of her.

She collapsed forward onto the bed. Her ass was just on the edge, legs open, pussy oozing juices.

Matt sat down on the edge of the bed next to her, his cum slick cock and balls dangling. He stroked her ass with his right hand and followed her ass crack to her soaking pussy.

As they lay there naked they talked.

Although embarrassed about how she was enjoying all this new eroticism in her life. She loved it but had no desire to turn from her life style. They mutually agreed to have fun while he was there but she was NOT going to accompany him anywhere or do anything with anyone else.

She was very inexperienced but willing to try a few things. She tried sucking his cock as he sat on the side of the bed. The taste of his pre-cum put her off and she reverted to tit fucking him, which resulted in her first, and only, facial. Her taboo was anal, she was not going to have that.

The next days turned into a week of sex. Rebecca and Matt broke in his coach. She pulled his pants down, pulled her dress up and, right in broad daylight, sat on him right there in the drivers seat. It was even her idea. They had spent the day in the coach never bothering to get dressed. She sat him down, then climbed into his lap facing him. Rebecca had her lips tightly clenched against his mouth, her hands on the back of the seat, with his hands lifting her ass as her tits bounced up and down with each thrust.

This was the first time SHE fucked him.

Finally Matt was due to leave the next morning. He tried to convince Rebecca to accept financial help. He told her had far more than he needed, giving her some would help keep the farm in the family, she could travel if she wanted, contentedly stay on the farm, or help someone she knew.

Much as he tried, she refused all suggestions. "I don't need any money dear, but thank you so much for offering." she said with some finality.

They made love passionately that last night. No one fucked or got fucked.

That last morning Matt came down stairs. Rebecca was in the kitchen. She had returned to her conservative dresses and her hair was back in the French braid. She made breakfast and they sat and talked but never mentioned the past two week's activities.

Rebecca picked up the dishes and carried them to the sink. He saw that she was quietly standing looking out the window, her hands on the edge of the counter.

Saying nothing Matt walked up behind her and, brushing her hair aside, bent to kiss her right neck. She tilted her head to the left exposing her neck as she reached to grab his head with her right hand. Grasping her by the waist he nuzzled her neck and lowered his hands to her hips.

She pressed her ass against him and pushed him back as she bent over the sink.

Matt lifted her skirt, pulled her mom panties aside and took her from behind. He lovingly cupped her tits as he entered her.

He heard her whimper. "Slower, make it last." she said.

He watched her lips clinging to his cock as he fucked her with long slow strokes, she bent over more, crossing her arms on the edge of the counter and laying her head on them.

They slowly fucked for perhaps 15 minutes, a slow deep steady rhythm.

She raised up on her toes a bit and he leaned back a little bit to deepen these last strokes.

Matt felt that urge building and as chance would have it their last fuck would be the rare mutual orgasm. Her hips began to jerk and her pussy spasmed just as Matt gushed into her.

Rebecca was mostly silent, just a single breathy, "OH!" followed by panting.

He continued to stroke for several minutes, he didn't want this to end and eventually just held her by the hips as he savored being deep inside her, not even moving. He felt her pussy grasp and flex around his cock.

"Feel that?" she asked.

He kissed her in the center of her back, "Uh huh." he replied.

"I'm sucking it all up into my heart."

He fought back a tear or two and, with not just a little reluctance, he leaned forward and kissed her again in the center of her back. Then he used the hand towel laying next to her and put it between her legs as he pulled out, drying himself and protecting her floor and shoes from any wayward drops, he put his wet cock away.

Matt caressed her hips one last time and walked out the door.

When Rebecca finally turned around Matt was gone.

She wiped herself with the hand towel, looked at it briefly, then, with a tear in her eye, smiled as she threw it in the dirty clothes hamper.

On returning to the kitchen she sat down teary eyed and noticed an envelope on the table.

oggyoggy
oggyoggy
164 Followers
12