It's All Relative Ch. 03

Story Info
Matt has supper and gets a shock.
5.6k words
4.69
20.9k
26

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggyoggy
oggyoggy
164 Followers

This is the third installment, some of the below may not be understood unless you go back and read 1 and 2.

All characters are fictional, any resemblance to any living or dead person is unintended.

===============

Matt drove down the long drive and really did hate to leave. Aunt Rebecca had been the busting of his virginity. He hadn't really had a plan, just the lingering desire from all those years ago. It had become more than he could have dreamed of. He knew she'd be upset about the money but she needed if far more that he did and he knew with a certainty she'd spend it wisely.

His next stop was in southern Minnesota near Blue Earth. It wasn't far but when he arrived he didn't feel like calling relatives to tell them he was in town. They weren't expecting him on an exact date anyway. Instead he decided to get some supper and have a drink. Tomorrow would come soon enough.

It was after 8 pm when he got to the RV park just outside of town and set up, That finished, he went out looking for supper. After passing some chain restaurants along the freeway he detoured into town and found what looked like a nice little local diner. Other than the middle aged brunette behind the counter and the guy in the kitchen, it was deserted.

"Pretty quiet in here tonight, I hope that doesn't reflect on the food," he said as he looked around.

The woman smiled and said, "No, our food is great, it's just late and we close at 9:30."

Matt looked at his watch, it was 9:15 pm. "Oh, I didn't notice the time, sorry," and turned to leave.

"Hang on handsome," she said, "we'll take good care of you."

He cheerfully turned to her, "Well thanks gorgeous," he said with a smile and then she showed him to a booth picked a booth. She handed him a menu and asked if he'd like a drink.

He absentmindedly pretended to scan the menu but his mind was thinking, "No wedding ring," and then saw a ring on her right hand. The ring looked like a wedding ring.

"Probably divorced, separated, or widowed," he thought to himself.

"What'll it be handsome?" she asked.

He looked at the menu and asked for a draft import and a rib eye.

Matt took stock of her as she walked away. She was dressed in a stereotypical waitresses knee length dress. Must be in her mid 40's, 5 ft 6 ish, 140 lbs, decent figure, motherly hips, curly shoulder length black hair, nice calves, dark nylons, white flat work work shoes the type worn by people who spend a lot of time on their feet. She got his beer and was walking back.

Continuing his assessment... full breasts, probably a 36D, something familiar about her. Hair, eyes, walk, he couldn't put his finger on it.

She caught him looking at her tits as she approached and said, "You have me completely naked yet?" she asked.

Think fast, "Uh, not quite yet, you've still got your bra and panties on." he said.

She countered with, "You're assuming I wear them," she said with a wink as she put down his beer,

"Touche" he said.

"What brought you to town?"

Matt smiled and said, "Just passing through. I'm on a trip back east," he lied.

She laughed and said, "Good thing. This city is dying. The only thing keeping me here is the amazing retirement system," they both laughed and she continued, "no, really it is this my diner. My husband and I bought it about 15 years ago. He passed about 6 years ago, couldn't sell it so I've been running it ever since."

It was a familiar but sadly not an exclusive story in this part of Minnesota.

"I'm sorry for that, are you doing well?" he asked .

"Oh, don't be sorry. We're holding our own, if it weren't for friends and family... " she said and after a bit of chit chat went to get his steak.

As she set down his meal he held out his hand, "I'm Jack" he lied, he was being careful. There was that nagging feeling so he finally asked, "You are so familiar to me, have we met?"

She took his hand and shook it gently saying as she looked him over, "I'm Connie and if we'd met I'm sure we'd both remember."

There was a loud cough from the kitchen.

She turned in that general direction and yelled, "That'll be enough out of you." Connie turned back and rolled her eyes as she shook her head.

"No one with that name in the family," he thought to himself, "No Connies, no Constance, hmmm, just coincidence?"

He gestured to the seat opposite him and she sat down. They talked for a while as he ate his steak.

"Damn, this is good," he said. A few lights went out back in the kitchen and he heard

"Have a good evening., uh... CONNIE."

"Thanks Frank, see you tomorrow," she shouted back. She reached to the window and turned the OPEN sign to CLOSED. "Frank is one fine cook, none better around here."

"Damned fine steak Frank!" Matt/Jack hollered toward the kitchen.

"He's long gone, door never hits him in the ass." she said.

Matt/Jack looked at his watch, 10 pm.

She sat back and appeared to be sizing him up. Then she smiled and said, "So, handsome, what are you doing after I get off work?"

Matt/Jack looked up a bit surprised, no camouflaging what she wanted to know so he decided to jump in with both feet, "I usually watch hockey or fuck, and it's not hockey season, so..."

The rest was left unsaid. Matt/Jack finished his meal as she studied him. Idle conversation covered what would otherwise have been an odd silence.

Connie stood up and stepped to his side. She leaned over and she reached into his crotch to grab his cock. She squeezed, smiled, and walked away saying over her shoulder, "Pick me up out out back, handsome."

"Now why would I do that?" he asked playfully.

"Never no mind to me, but you'd be sorry if you didn't meet me there.." She said as she walked to the door and waited on him, then added, "I promise."

He got up, walked out and she locked the door behind him. He pulled out his phone and accessed his coach via the internet, remotely turned on the lights and heater so it would be welcoming when they got there. Then he pulled around back and there she was.

She had put on a long blue coat, as she got into the car he caught a flash of her calf.

She didn't settle into the seat but rather turned toward him, placed her right hand on his thigh and leaned in to kiss him. Matt/Jack kissed her back as her hand found his cock. It was pretty clear she was sizing him up.

She bit his tongue and broke the kiss, saying, "You'd better drive," as she unzipped his pants.

Matt/Jack pulled out onto the main road just as she pulled his cock out. She stroked it a few times, looked at him and then dove to his cock. She licked the tip, swirled her tongue around it, and then took only the head into her mouth and sucked... and sucked.

"God Damn woman," he said to her and reached down with his left hand and moved the seat back a few inches.

She reached inside his pants with her right hand, cupped and squeezed his balls, and started to bob up and down on his cock as he drove.

It took about 15 minutes to get to the RV park where the coach was set up. When he parked the car she was still locked onto his cock. She looked up and smiled at him, wiped her mouth and got out of the car. She was masterful and had brought him right to the edge several times and then stopped. He stuffed his cock back into his pants and stepped out.

Connie stood in the open car door and was looking at the coach, "Damn, that's huge!" she said as they walked to the door.

"Yup, it's my baby." He said as he pressed the remote and the steps and hand rail appeared.

"Sweet" she said as she mounted the steps and entered the coach.

Matt/Jack took her coat and wanted to finish that blow job but she was walking around looking at the coach. He figured he'd better give her a quick tour and get back to business. He walked fairly quickly through the coach pointing out anything he thought she'd like.

He pointing out things in the bedroom like the remote lights, hidden TV, etc, finishing with the queen sized bed. She turned to face him and he pulled her into his arms as she shoved her tongue into his mouth. Matt/Jack let his hands drop to her ass and pulled her against his cock. He felt her smile against his mouth as she pushed her pubic mound against him.

Keeping his hands on her ass he began to gather up her dress with his fingers and soon had his hands on her panty covered ass. She lowered her own hands to the front of her dress and pulled it up to her waist. Matt/Jack stepped forward and she tried to step backward but hit the bed, he leaned forward and she fell back onto the bed. She lay they looking at him and beckoned to him with her fingers.

"Don't move" he said.

Matt/Jack stepped back, kicked off his shoes, and stripped. When he was naked he picked up her right leg and removed her shoe, kissing her ankle and nylon covered calf before doing the same to the left.

Connie lifted her feet and put the soles onto his cock and stroked.

"Shit, that's nice" he said as he put his hands on her calves and let them slid up over her knees, up her thighs as she bent her knees so he could get to the top of her panty hose. He hooked his fingers under the band and pulled them down, she wriggled a bit to get them past her ass and down her legs. As the nylons slipped off her belly and around her hips, her mound was revealed.

Her bush was au natural but she didn't have a lot of hair and what she had was mostly grey.

"The carpet doesn't match the drapes." he thought. She wasn't a well toned woman, was kinda pale, and had a few age spots. He decided she was a lot older than he'd thought probably in her late 50's early 60's. He looked to her face, she was still smiling.

"Ah, well, who cares, youth and enthusiasm can't beat age and experience." he thought as he tossed the nylons and panties onto his clothes.

Matt/Jack stepped to the bed and leaned over her to kiss her. As he did so, she grasped him by the shoulders and wrapped her legs around him so his cock rested on her her mound. She pulled on his ass with her legs and his cock moved over her clit. He massaged her clit like this for a few minutes as he kissed her.

Connie then pushed him on his side to roll him over so she could sit on him. She squirmed a bit and his cock slid between her labia. Connie put her hands on his chest and rubbed her clit forward and backward over his cock. As she did, more and more of her juices made it easier and easier.

She sat up straight, kept her hips moving, and slipped the dress over her head and tossed it to the side. This was quickly followed by her bra.

Matt/Jack looked up at Connie gripped her knees and scooted further onto the bed. She definitely was older. Her complexion was paler than he'd first thought but her tits were pretty nice. They were full, sagged just a bit, your average Mom tits with small dark aerola, wrinkled in passion. Only bumps where nipples should be. She had a few faded stretch lines on her tits and belly, likely from pregnancy he thought.

Connie had her hands on his hips and was still moving her clit over his cock. Matt/Jack put his hands on his belly, palm up and pushed them under her ass. She raise herself onto her knees up to make it easier. Jack looked up to look her in the face and lifted her off his cock, over his chest and onto his face.

She said, "Oh, I like that idea," leaned back and placed her hands on the bed next to his hips. Her pussy was perfectly positioned in his hands. He kissed her left inner thigh and then turned and kissed the right. Lifting his head a bit more he followed her labia with his tongue, making it a point not to touch her clit.

Her pussy had a pungent erotic smell to it. A deep thick muskiness which brought his cock to full awareness. She might be a little older than anticipated but she was pretty wet for her age. He had some lubrication close by if need be. Her breathing was quick now.

After teasing her a few times he clamped his mouth over her pussy and clit and sucked as he lashed away with his tongue, alternating between a hard tip and a soft flat surface.

Connie whispered, "ya, ya, ya," in time to his tongue hitting her clit. He paused and looked at her pussy, there was a trickle of fluid running down her ass.

"Won't need that lube after all," he thought to himself as he said, "Turn over."

Connie flipped over and he pulled her pussy to his mouth again as her mouth settled onto his cock. In a proper 69 position now with with her pussy right where he wanted it for maximum stimulation he wrapped his hands around the outside of her legs and spread her pussy apart, driving his tongue into her as deep as he could get it. That trickle of pussy juice running down her ass changed direction and began dripping onto his neck.

"There you are!" she said as her mouth sank back onto his cock. She was giving him a terrific blow job, the best he'd had in quite some time. She surprised him by lifting off his cock and then slowly swallowing all of it to where he felt her nose on his balls. He pushed two fingers into her as he worked on her clit and began to finger fuck her. His balls were beginning to ache and he could feel her pussy tightening around his fingers. They were both near climax when she lifted her head and scooted her ass down to his cock reverse cowboy style.

"Fuck me Jack," she said as she hovered over his cock and reached between her legs to position it at her pussy. She moved the head up and down once to get it into the right position, moved her hand, and sank onto his cock until her clit smashed his balls.

Connie reached down and pulled his balls against her and then started to grind on him in a circle. She wasn't fucking him up and down. She wanted him deep inside. Matt/Jack moved his right hand to her ass and placed his index finger into her crack to where the tip was resting against her asshole. She sat up straighter, picked up speed, and added lifting her ass a bit each time so that he was sliding in and out of her about an inch.

"Ah, fuck," she said and her hands went to her tits to either squeeze them or pinch the nipples. He heard her making little squeaking sounds in between her panting and vocalizations of "Ah, oh, ya, mm, fuck, harder... ". He knew he was getting ready to cum himself and the next time she raised up he slipped his finger into her ass. Her only reaction was to slam her ass down which drove his finger a bit deeper yet. She leaned forward, put her hands on his ankles, and ground her pussy against his cock and balls.

She rotated herself hard against him and soon she was sucking in breath with every rotation. Her ass hole tightened around his finger and she broke into a rapid forward backward sliding.

Matt/Jack's balls were ready to release as well. Gripping her hips with both hands he pulled her hard onto his cock and helped her hips move forward and backward.

Connie's back arched, she let out a loud, "Gah, ya!" as her ass cheeks tensed up and began to flutter and vibrate as the waves of orgasm washed over her.

Matt/Jack balls exploded with her. Even with Rebecca he'd not felt this deep an orgasm. He could feel his balls contract with every spurt, spurt after spurt jerking up his hips with each one.

Through the orgasm he watched her butt clenching and un-clenching in time with her pussies contractions and his own seed deposits. He could feel her pussy pull up with each spasm as if it was trying to suck his cock deeper in side.

Connie's orgasm lasted a few minutes, a lot longer than his did and a lot longer than he'd ever witnessed. She quivered and whimpered followed by a whole body shiver every 10 seconds or so. He kept her ass tightly against him. She would shiver a bit, then grind herself on him, pause to shake and shiver again, and repeat.

When it seemed she had recovered or at least wasn't cuming any more, she slipped up off his cock and lay on him, her pussy facing him and on his belly, her knees on either side.

He ran his hands over her ass and then gripped them, spread her cheeks and exposed a sodden pussy slowly leaking their combined cum onto his belly.

She had a surprise for him.

Connie raised up onto her hands and knees and raised her ass off of him about 6 inches. She looked backward between her legs at him and smiled when a large glob of his cum oozed out of her pussy and fell on his belly.

Getting the clue, he said, "God Damn woman," put his hands on her ass cheeks with his thumbs on each side of her pussy and he began rubbing. More cum appeared and fell on him. He pushed both thumbs into her pussy and spread her open a bit. More fell out. She clenched her pussy and squeezed his thumbs.

When no more could be milked out Connie flipped around and sucked up the big blob, looked at him, smiled, "Mmmmmm," and swallowed. Then she proceeded to clean him up to include sucking his cock again.

"Oh my God woman, you are dirty dirty girl," he said laughing.

Connie giggled a bit and lay next to him on his left side with her head on his chest and still breathing heavily. They stayed this way for awhile and Matt/Jack realized she had fallen asleep. He slipped from under her head, got a blanket from the closet and was just getting ready to lay it across her. Her hair was a bit disheveled but she was laying on her right side, arms up against her breasts, knees were drawn up a bit, her feet crossed. She looked quite pretty like that.

Just about the time the sun came up, he woke to Connie crawling on top of him and sinking onto his morning wood.

She was smiling at him. "You were hard as blue steel, waste not want not," she said as she settled down and stroked a few times to get him as deep as possible. She was right to business this time leaning forward to kiss him as her pussy went up and down on his cock.

He was still just waking up but was kissing her back.

She raised up onto straight arms and he moved his hands to her swinging tits. He pinched her nipples and her head bent down toward him and she said, "harder".

He pinched harder and rolled her nipples.

"Fuck," she said "again." Matt/Jack pinched harder and practically smashed her nipples but she loved it.

She was almost frantically fucking him saying, "harder, harder." He pulled down on her nipples until she had to bend down or lose them, keeping her nipples pinched and rolling. There were tears in her eyes as he kissed her and sucked her bottom lip into his mouth. He bit her lip hard and she began to orgasm violently. She jerked up suddenly and he nearly ripped her lower lip off. He tasted blood so he released her lip but kept pinching her nipples. He had heard of women for which pain was a path to orgasm but hadn't been with one.

"No clue of that last night," he thought to himself. He released her nipples and saw they were blood red. Cupping her breasts he pushed them against her and she sat up. Her pussy was still quivering and he hadn't cum. She was moving her hips in that circle she liked, head back, eyes closed. He reached between her legs and teased her clit.

She smiled but brushed his hand away saying, "Stop that."

Connie just kept moving in that circle, he felt her clit each time she came around to his pubic bone. This went on for 5 minutes or so and his cock was responding as she grasped her tits.. A few moments later and she was again slamming up and down on him. He grabbed her nipples again just as he felt himself beginning to cum and that pushed her over the edge again. They came together as she flopped onto his chest their lips finding each other so their tongues could dual during the passionate release. His hands squeezed her ass cheeks as they slowed and lay recovering.

Matt/Jack grabbed a towel and cleaned them up and then Connie went into the bathroom.

He smiled to himself and took her clothes and underwear and hid them so she'd have to come out naked. Then, still naked himself, he walked out to the kitchen and started cooking breakfast. Coffee, eggs, bacon, hash browns, English muffins, and orange juice.

oggyoggy
oggyoggy
164 Followers
12