It's All Relative Ch. 04

Story Info
Matt discovers something about cousin Dorothy.
10.5k words
4.75
18.1k
22

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggyoggy
oggyoggy
164 Followers

Again, this story is pure fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. (wink)

Read 1, 2, and 3... It'll all make more sense but I've included the last few paragraphs of part 3.

-----------------------

Matt drove back out to the coach, cleaned up, and called his aunt who lived in town. She was excited to see him and set up a family meet and greet for the next evening at 6 pm.

He put on some nice comfortable clothes and drove to the address, a lot of cars were there. He parked and walked to the door.

He was greeted warmly by his Aunt Vicki who hugged him with those massive tits and flabby arms, then the introductions began. He hadn't seen anyone there in decades and there were cousins he'd never met at all. Three of the cousins were high school aged girls, damned cute and very fuckable, but out of bounds because of their age.

He was very surprised to see Aunt Rebecca. She had said she wasn't coming but here she was. She gave him a quick wink and then a nice hug and kiss on the cheek.

Moving around the house as he was introduced he was assessing women's qualities and possibilities. There was Aunt Yvonne, she had seen better days and was rough to look at.

They stepped into the dining room and Aunt Vicki put her hand on a woman's shoulder saying, "This is you mother's youngest sister Sheila, and this is Barbara, John's wife... " but her voice faded out because when Sheila turned to say hello, he stopped in his tracks and her mouth fell open.

It was the woman he knew as "Connie."

A look of shock spread across his Aunt Sheila's face. Aunt Vicki saw it and asked, "What's wrong Sheila?"

Matt stood there and thought, "I was fucking her ass yesterday"... his mother's sister, his Aunt. "Shit, that's why she seemed so familiar," Sheila didn't look anything like his mother but she had the had the familiar body language and expressions as his mother.

Sheila recovered quickly and said in faked excitement, "Why he had supper in the diner last night."

She stood, looked at him and said, "Matt, MATT.. its good to see you again after all these years, Matt... " and hugged him.

He was waiting for her to launch into him.

She whispered to him, "Matt huh? We'll talk later."

He whispered back, "No worries Connie."

Matt felt Vicki's tug and she continued to walk him around. He couldn't get it out of his mind that he'd actually fucked his mother's sister. The next few introductions were lost in a haze of "HOLY SHIT." It was one thing to fuck Rebecca, she married into the family and wasn't a blood relative but Sheila... "HOLY SHIT."

They all gathered for supper and as fate would have it, he was placed between Rebecca and Sheila. It was one awkward supper for him but deep inside he loved knowing that he'd fucked each of these women and not only didn't anyone know, the women didn't know he'd fucked the other. At one point Rebecca had leaned to him to say something and she placed her hand onto his thigh and gave it a

gentle squeeze.

Sheila was the first to trap him alone and she was furious. She punched him in the shoulder and whispered angrily, "You knew, didn't you!"

"No!" he whispered back, "I didn't know who you were, I swear!" then quickly adding, "and you didn't know who I was, Connie!"

She glared at him.

He softened, "Besides," he winked and patted her ass as he added, "I'd do it again in a heart beat, even knowing who you are now."

She paused, smiled, patted his side and said, "I probably would too," just as Uncle Ralph walked in.

"So how long will you be in town," she said louder, as if that was their conversation.

"As long as I want. I'm a man of leisure now." he replied.

Uncle Ralph turned to Matt and asked, "Ya, exactly how does that work at your age?"

"Well, I had a well paying job, made some good investments, now I'm retired unattached and can do what I want." Matt replied and then thought, "and it seems I can do WHO I want." That gave him a good chuckle.

The night wore on and he recounted his family's life from the time they left to this very night. Significant recent events were omitted.

It was hell.

People began drifting home around 9 pm and the "Klingons (as in clinger-on)" as he called them, sat down in the living room to relax. Ralph, Yvonne, Rebecca, Vicki and Sheila reminiscing over years past and out came the inevitable photo album. Again, loads of people he either didn't know or had vague memories.

He took lots of photos of photos and his fingers flew over his lap top as he filled in the family tree he had on a genealogy site.

The time flew by and suddenly it was 11 pm. The gathering of the last Klingons broke up and Matt found himself walking Rebecca and Sheila, one on each arm, to their cars. He opened the door of Sheila's car for her and she kissed his cheek as she stepped to the seat. Matt was a bit surprised she didn't say anything but that surprise disappeared when he felt her brush hard against his cock as she slipped in.

"Hey, hey, hey" he said and looked quickly at Rebecca. Luckily she was looking toward her own car. Sheila said, "see you later Jack," and winked.

Matt raised an eyebrow and said, "What do you mean later?"

Sheila smiled this devious smile and Matt watched her pull out into the street and stop, his thoughts were broken by Rebecca grabbing his arm and pulling her toward her car. She was spending the night with Sheila and he was a little more than slightly concerned they might divulge secrets to one another.

"Missed you," she said as she clung to his arm. Matt had to admit to himself that he liked her on his arm. He loved Rebecca.

"Ya, missed you to."

They got to Rebecca's car. She turned and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you for your gift," she said as she looked him in the eyes.

"Aw, it's only money" he said.

She kissed him gently on the cheek, making it a long kiss. She got into the car, started it and rolled down the window. He leaned on it and smiled.

Rebecca gently touched his cheek and said, "Oh, Matt, I wasn't referring to the money."

Matt saw in her eyes a deep affection. He fought himself from tearing up.

Matt watched her drive away following Sheila.

On the drive back to his coach his thoughts were dominated by Rebecca. Rebecca had been a conquest which fulfilled an adolescent fantasy, Sheila had been a unintended very surprising fantastic one nighter.

The next few days were spent visiting places he'd been as a child. The more relatives he met the more he liked his family. Especially the women, who were almost universally pretty.

He decided to stay longer. Since he had no where to go, what did it really matter where he was?

He had gotten to know and had become pretty good friends with the middle aged couple who owned and ran the RV park, John and Dorothy. It became a habit after his morning jog around the perimeter of the park to stop in at the office to chat and drink coffee with them. They became close enough to share supper together at their home and in his coach several times.

Dorothy and John were a very well preserved couple in their mid 50's. John was 2 years Dorothy's senior and stood a good foot taller than his very petite wife who seemed to cater to his every need. They didn't have any children of their own but had adopted and raised two. They'd said John had been battled an illness for a few years but appeared in good shape now. Dorothy was a perky pretty chestnut haired woman who, at least Matt was fairly certain of, dyed her hair to keep it that nice shade of brown.

A few days into his stay he'd seen her walk from the office which was attached to their home, to the lake in her bathing suit. It was a simple one piece which fitted her age but what that bathing suit revealed caught his interest.

Dorothy had a great figure hidden under that ubiquitous calf length day dress and sweater she always wore. She stood just over 5 feet tall, shoulder length curly chestnut hair, smallish breasts, a few extra pounds in the hips, but otherwise she was a very desirable woman, and her legs.

"Wow," Matt said to himself as he watched her from his chair next to the rig. She glanced over and saw him looking. He smiled and raised his beer in hello.

Matt decided then and there he needed to get to know them better and reunion planning made that easy.

They knew the family clan well, it turned out that John had gone to school with Sheila and Dorothy was actually Matt's first cousin, but on his dad's side. On more than one occasion they had hinted at Sheila's risque behavior when she was younger. This made Matt wonder just how much of Sheila's activities were really open secrets.

They had been more than happy to help him, in fact it seemed they were eager to assist in arranging a family reunion at the RV park. The park was beautifully forested with its spaces oriented around a lake. The lake had a nice beach and when it was a nice day it was truly, gloriously, warm and beautiful. John had insisted Matt move to the best pad they had, and it was from this strategically located pad that he'd seen Dorothy stroll to the lake.

The family supper he'd attended had been a few weeks earlier and the reunion was to happen three days from today on Saturday. With Dorothy's help he'd arranged catering, some transportation for a few family members who otherwise wouldn't have been able to attend, and an open bar. Something pretty rare for this neck of the woods.

This evening John, Dorothy, and Matt were sitting in the RV after a good meal reviewing final details over some wine. This evening felt a bit different, he sensed a nervousness in them. Uncharacteristically Dorothy had drunk far more than she usually did, almost finishing a bottle by herself, and was more than a bit tipsy. John was in a light polo shirt and shorts, she was dressed in a calf length backless sun dress which tied around her neck. It was the first time Matt had seen her without a bra on. Try as he might to checkout her nipples, none were to be seen.

She was sitting on John's left and had her hand on his knee as she drank more wine with her left. He'd noticed that whenever she sat next to John she always had one hand on his thigh. He'd come to disregard it as a long married couple thing.

There was an opportune pause. Matt he leaned forward in his big easy chair, raised his glass to them and said, "I really want to thank the two of you for all you've done to help me arrange this. I couldn't have done it without you."

John raised his glass, nodded his acknowledgement and looked intensely at Matt, saying "You're very welcome. You're almost part of the community now and it's pretty rare any more to find someone so interested in family. Around here family, relationships, and even intra-personal debts mean a lot more than in other parts of the country." The emphasis on "intra-personal" left it clear John wasn't talking about monetary debt, but rather an exchange of favors.

Matt returned John's gaze and nodded as well. "Absolutely, I understand. Family matters, blood is, after all, blood. If there is anything I can ever do to repay you, please, don't hesitate to ask," he added with emphasis.

Dorothy nodded sweetly. Then she closed her eyes and lowered her chin a bit and at the same time Matt noticed her squeeze John's leg.

John patted her hand. Dorothy stood up and excused herself as she very carefully stepped down and out of the coach. Matt noted she'd taken the wine bottle with her.

Once the door closed there was a pregnant pause of quiet for a few minutes. John was fidgeting, playing with his glass of wine, coughing a bit, he was quite the nervous sight.

Matt was just getting ready to say something witty when John broke the quiet.

"There, um, well... um... actually, there is something you might be able to help us with," he said.

Matt saw that John's hand was shaking, "Anything, just name it." he said.

John paused then began to talk.

It turned out that John hadn't been having a medical problem for several years but more like decades. He had prostate cancer at a very young age. He had surgery right after they'd been married. In fact they'd not consummated their marriage until after he'd recovered. One of the reason's they married was because he and Dorothy were afraid of what might have happened.

John paused and took a long drink, then continued. He'd done as well as one could expect while dealing with such a debilitating disease. The Mayo system had done what they could but there were certain side effects which had a "significantly negative impact on married life" as John put it.

He paused again and finished his wine before saying, "Well, uh... simply put, I can't get an erection." He continued and explained he could orgasm ok, but couldn't even get a soft on.

Matt nodded his understanding but didn't quite know what to say. He added it all up quickly. It explained why they didn't have any natural children but it also meant Dorothy probably hadn't been fucked in a long, long, time.

He was about to find out just how long as John continued.

John was more open as he went. At first they'd been able to cope with it through oral sex, stimulation, massage, then with marital aids such as dildos. They'd even considered a surgical option but were unwilling to put John through it with such a small chance of success.

John gestured to Matt, "... we've watched you Matt. You have a sense of propriety and privacy. You don't gossip, you don't chatter idly about nonsense, you're a well grounded responsible man. That's why we chose to ask you to help us."

An avalanche of awareness crashed into Matt and left him praying inside "please please please," but said, "I don't know how I can help but I will if I can."

Well," John paused, "actually its to help Dor. It's been 25 years since she's been properly with a man."

Matt's jaw dropped a bit.

John paused again, gathering up the words, "Would you be willing, within certain limitations, to... um, well.. " he took a deep breath, "to allow Dorothy to experience a man, as a woman should experience a man... again?"

Matt's jaw dropped a bit more.

John took a drink and quickly added, "We've thought about asking someone in town but we don't think it would stay a secret very long. We considered, swinging, or someone passing through the park here but swinging isn't a moral activity for married people and no one has ever stayed long enough for us to get to really know. You on the other hand, we've gotten to know well, you're not the type to tongue wag, and to be perfectly honest, we both like you."

Matt raised his eyebrow at that.

John saw it and quickly added, "No, no, God no... I don't mean, I mean I don't like you that much or want to know you in the biblical sense. I'm not bi-sexual."

Matt was successful in hiding his elation. He put on a serious face and looked down. "Well, uh..." hesitating as if considering... "that's a question which has never been put to me before," again hesitating... "My being Dorothy's first cousin really doesn't matter because we're not looking to make babies." He paused to think, then added, "Ok, what exactly do you two have in mind."

John explained that they (Dorothy and John) would do what they normally did when in the mood and when she was "ready" she'd let Matt know, Dorothy would keep her dress on, and he would enter her from behind. The important part was Dorothy.

Matt visualized it and figured she'd be giving John a BJ or something and he'd do it doggy style. He knew he could definitely provide the services they were seeking so he nodded and said that he would help them out but he had a few questions.

Yes, protection was needed.

No, they'd never done this before.

Yes, that meant Dorothy hadn't been with another man since they been married.

No, Dorothy wasn't going to stimulate him.

Yes, they understood this meant Matt would have to get himself "ready."

Matt asked, "Have you thought about when you'd like to do this?"

John stood up, "We thought this evening would be good," and walked to the door and motioned to Dorothy to come in.

Matt's eyes popped open and the little devil on Matt's shoulder was doing back-flips. "Tonight?!" he thought, "fuck ME. I'm glad I changed the sheets this morning."

Dorothy sat down next to John. John told her that Matt had agreed to help them out in their request. She appeared quite embarrassed and nervously looked at Matt.

"And we want to do this tonight? Right?" Matt said.

They both nodded, but Dorothy almost whispered, "Yes."

The thought flashed through Matt's head that Dorothy must be horny to have replied whereas John simply nodded.

Matt leaned back a bit in the chair, "Well then," paused to look at his watch, "We'd better get to it. Why don't you two go into the bedroom where you'll have some privacy. I'll stay out here until you feel it's time. Just call me and I'll come in."

Dorothy leaned over and whispered something into John's ear. John looked at Matt and asked, "Dor would like to know if you're circumcised."

He wasn't sure why she'd ask that but, "Yes," Matt smiled and nodded as he thought to himself, "I wonder how big John is, or maybe I should say, WAS." He couldn't tell from Johns shorts but nothing was apparent.

After another few moments of uncomfortable silence John stood up and took Dorothy by the hand. She was very unsteady on her feet as he led her to the rear bedroom.

"Oh, I changed the sheets this morning so it's all clean and smelling nice in there." Matt added.

Dor glanced nervously at Matt and smiled.

The door closed and Matt sat contemplating his incredible luck. Not only had he been working on Dorothy and making what he thought was headway, her husband wanted him to fuck her, as he watched or was a passive participant, nearly a cuckhold.

"Who gives a shit," Matt thought. He was getting hard just sitting there anticipating. That's when it crossed his mind that his fucking relatives would now include both branches of the family. Both maternal and paternal.

He poured himself a hefty single malt whiskey, said "Well done" to himself, and downed it. Looking around he decided to take precautions for privacy and flipped the switch which lowered the blinds and darkened the coach lighting slightly.

After about a half hour of waiting he heard Dorothy cry out, "Ah, ah, ah, ah, like that."

"Well that sounds like a success, she must be cuming," he thought.

Just a few moments later he heard John's voice, "Matt would you come in now?"

Matt opened the door. What confronted him was pretty interesting.

A very naked John was lying on the bed. Dorothy was still clothed and was just scooting down his body with her knees on each side of his ribs. He figured she had been sitting on his face when she'd cried out a few minutes ago. She must be primed and ready.

John spread his legs and Dorothy positioned herself over him. She was on her hands and knees, her knees outside his legs but her ankles over his thighs with her feet just on the insides of his knees. She looked down into John's face and bent down to kiss him. She was still on her hands and knees but now arched her back present herself to him. It looked like they were positioning themselves as if they were making love but her hips were raised so that Matt could enter her.

Matt stepped behind her and stripped. They hadn't said anything about him keeping his clothes on and Matt wanted maximum exposure after the fact. His cock was ready and he only paused to slip on a condom.

"I should see if she's ready," he said and waited for a reply. There wasn't one. They stayed kissing and Matt took that as the ok to proceed.

oggyoggy
oggyoggy
164 Followers