It's All Relative Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She must have sensed time was of the essence. Dorothy put her hands on the backs of his thighs and got under his cock raising up taking it into her mouth. Her right hand went up between his legs to his balls. She opened her mouth and began to push them in with his cock.

It was a really weird feeling. Matt stood looking down as she looked up at him. He winced once as his left buddy got a little squished but she managed to get them into her mouth with his cock. The pressure was intense and his cock was going to make matter worse any moment now.

Once his cock and balls were in her mouth, she leaned forward to press her face against him. Dorothy's tongue began to move all over his balls. She couldn't make much contact with his cock. Matt savored the feeling of her licking and moving his balls all around but it was also causing his cock to grow, and not slowly.

Matt's cock grew and lengthened. She stayed on his cock as it grew to the back of her throat and pretty quickly his balls slipped from her mouth. They simply couldn't stretch as far as his cock. She gently fondled his balls as her tongue swirled around his cockhead.

Matt decided to let her play, he loved every moment so he stood still to enjoy, tilting his head back a bit, he closed his eyes. She'd stop sucking and lick up and down the sides, then return to circling the head with her tongue, stroke with her hand as she sucked on his balls. Dorothy was showing her years of experience pleasing John with only a blowjob. Even if it was in reality a blowjob on a non-responsive cock. Still, this was quite good.

She lifted her mouth off his cock and leaned back a bit. Looking at his cock she continued to stroke up and down. "I never knew they got this big, you're huge, and hard, and... " and dove back on to it returning sucking.

Matt could feel that build up. He put his hands back on her head and said, "I'm getting ready."

A muffled, "mmmmm" was her reply and she used her left hand to lift his balls firmly against him and let her tongue fly across his cock head. She knew exactly where that sensitive little spot under the tip was and she thrashed it.

With an, "Oh God...", Matt's balls exploded, the additional pressure of her pressing them against his body made the feeling all that more intense. Just as his first glob of cum spurted out Dorothy tilted her head forward a bit and pulled with her right hand on his ass until his cockhead was firmly at her throat, and sucked. Her tongue rippling in waves on the bottom of his cock as she sucked and swallowed at the same time.

Matt clenched his ass as each wave of orgasm washed over him. When he was finished ejaculating Dorothy put both hands on his ass and squeezed but kept on sucking on his cock milking out the last drops.

That was one of the best BJ's he'd ever received and he laughed inside when he thought how it was from a middle aged woman who was a virgin until last night.

She felt him chuckling and bit his cock a bit.

Matt looked down, "Hey there, gentle now. I was thinking how good that was, better than most young and seemingly more experienced women."

She let his cock pop from her mouth, "Oh you flatterer," and then sucked it back up without the use of her hands.

"No, really, honest, I thought you were going to swallow me whole there for a moment."

"I could have, and wanted to," she said.

"Dorothy you know that can be done, right? Take all of an erect penis into your throat?" he said.

"No you can't a person would choke, we have to breath you know." was her reply.

Matt smiled and patted her head, "No honey, it's called deep throat. Learning how to do it takes some practice, it is supposed to take time to get used to because of the gag reflex. But that can be over come and it is supposed to fell wonderful."

She said, "Baloney" and sucked his cock back into her mouth. She stayed locked to his cock for what seemed minutes sucking. Finally his cock popped from her mouth and she kissed it as it hung down, spent... for the moment.

She stood up, bringing his shorts with her and kissed him as she smoothed out his waistband. "Curiosity over?" she said with a wink as she kissed him again.

"For the moment suppose," he said as he hugged her close kissing her, "That was fantastic," and he kissed her again.

Dorothy smiled as if she were a delighted child and hugged and kissed him back.

They stood there kissing and Matt pulled her dress up and slipped his hands under her panties onto her ass cheeks.

"Mmmm" she said into his mouth.

Dorothy broke the kiss and said, "I've got to get back to the office, this was only recess." His hands slipped from under her panties and she smoothed her dress as she walked away.

"See you soon," she called back as the door closed behind her.

Matt lay there for an hour savoring the position he was in. GOD HE LOVED IT. He was rejuvenated, and felt like life was perfect.

Matt took the time between daily events to fill in more genealogy details as he's learned them. Once completed he had a quick look at the DNA section. There were a few new connections but the number of centimorgans (~50) weren't enough to be anything closer than a distant 4th or greater cousin, meaning more coincidence than relation. He rarely added anyone with more than 4 degrees of separation from him.

He was brought back to the real world by a knock on the coach door.

He opened it and there stood Rebecca and two other girls he didn't recognize. Rebecca was dressed in her usual calf length floral print day dress, but the two girls... wow.

A very busty brunette was wearing a barely there bikini top, short pants, and flip flops and standing next to her was a smiling redhead wearing thin tank top and shorts, also in flip flops. Both were attractive and clearly checking him out. Matt was beginning to think every woman was attractive to him now that his libido seemed to be in over drive.

He knew he had to check that thought.

He glanced at the clock, "Shit, 6pm already?" He stepped down and gave, and received, a very warm hug from Rebecca who then introduced two of his second cousins from North Dakota, the engaged but single Melody (the brunette) and the single Brooke (the redhead who insisted on being called Dixie).

"Come in, come in, come in. I went swimming in a bit ago and need to take a quick shower. Tickets are free if you want to watch."

He felt a mighty "SMACK" on his ass, turned and found Dixie smiling at him. Hurried to the shower in order to stay just out of her reach.

Rebecca led the girls in and called out to him. "Was that Dorothy we saw leave a while ago?"

"Yes she was letting me know a few final details about tomorrow. Show the girls around, I'll be out in a few minutes."

"She's such a sweetheart, I've known her for years and years."

Matt dropped his shorts and stepped into the shower thinking, "I bet I know her better than you do now." He cleaned his junk...

While in the shower he heard Rebecca and the girls touring the coach. One of them accidentally or on purpose opened the bathroom door to look inside.

Matt could just make out the two girls through the opaque shower stall door. Rebecca barked at them, they squealed, giggled, and closed the door.

"Hmm, that was interesting," Matt thought as he went back to his shower, "Melody and Dixie."

When he got out and dressed he stepped out of the bedroom. He glanced around looking for the eye candy, Rebecca was sitting on the couch waiting for him. She looked up and said, "Hands off those two young man."

The girls were gone.

Matt put on a sad puppy face.

Matt got her a Pepsi, her favorite drink and he got a glass of wine, then sat next to her. She put her left hand on his right knee and looked at him. "Not those two, understand," she patted his knee, "they're special to me." He was curious but Rebecca didn't offer any more information then she suddenly added, "don't worry, there are others you can seduce."

"Oh?" he took a quick drink and nodded from behind the glass.

She slapped his thigh hard, "Not me," she said firmly, then more softly, she smiled as she patted his leg gently, "We've been down that pleasant road and I have many good memories and they are going to stay that way."

"Yes we have, but who might you be referring to?" Matt said as he leaned in and kissed her cheek.

She just smiled.

The fact that she didn't castrate him in the shower told him that she and Sheila hadn't talked about him then night after the first family supper in town. He got the additional message that Rebecca considered their weeks together on the farm as over, a fond memory not to be repeated.

"So how long have you known John and Dorothy, they are really nice people and keep a really nice park here," he said to quickly change the mood.

They talked for an hour or so and conversation came back to the girls. They were the daughters of an aunt (a sister of his father) who Matt hadn't ever met or even heard of. That took some explaining but it seemed that Rebecca was very very fond and protective of them. Turns out that Melody was 22 and Dixie was 24 and both had unusual jobs for young women. They worked on one of the new shale oil fields in North Dakota as equipment operators.

Hearing that Matt couldn't help smiling to himself and thinking a purely guy thought, "Equipment operators? They can operate my equipment any day."

Rebecca soon excused herself and went to her trailer to "get settled" as she put it.

Then, later that evening something would lead Matt on a quest where, at the end, had shocking results. So shocking to Matt that he reviewed, checked, double checked, triple checked, and then checked again.

It was a gorgeous evening and, as he did each night, at 8:30 pm Matt settled down in a comfortable folding chair next to a fire with a bottle of wine and waited for sunset.

It wasn't very long before he was joined by some of the family and even the couple from Minneapolis and their kids came over. Even Sheila dropped by. Now there were 20 or so people sitting around the fire which had grown into a bonfire, talking, laughing, making "smores", drinking, and generally having a good time.

Denise had been coyly flirting with him and Matt saw that it caught Rebecca's attention more than once. Denise talked him into giving her and Larry a tour of his coach. As she walked through with her rather large glass of vodka she showed particular interest in the bedroom and shower. She was fixated on price and asked how much each thing cost.

Each time she heard the price she'd gasp and lightly touch his arm, "OMG!" By the time they finished the tour Denise was holding Matt's arm and leaning against him.

"Typical rich bitch," he thought to himself, "very impressed with the cost of everything."

They exited the coach and sat back down with the gathering. Matt wound up giving more tours of the coach as Denise gushed over how lavish it was.

Matt rolled his eyes. He didn't consider it lavish but it was intentionally on the rustic luxurious side.

Eventually the tours, drinking, eating, and conversations ended. Larry said good night and left with the kids at about 10 pm and others began drifting away nearer 11 pm. Matt stood up and had just finishing saying his good evenings when Denise walked over to say good night, she was clearly intoxicated and feeling no pain, but she was not drunk drunk. If you know what that means.

She leaned down to where he was seated, said her thanks for the evening, but then put her hand on his shoulder and leaned in close to his ear whispering, "I look forward to a more... um, personal tour before we head home on Monday."

He looked up at her. She slowly ran her tongue across her upper lip, winked and started to walk away.

Matt watched that ass wiggle under her dress and quickly glanced around. Everyone was too far away to hear and were all facing away from him anyway. His cock and brain quickly took a quick vote. The vote resulted in him quickly saying, "Why not now?"

Denise stopped but didn't turn around at first. She stood there facing away for about 10 seconds before draining her glass of vodka and setting it on the table. Then she turned and walked past him. As she went past she put her hand on his shoulder to steady herself and said, "Ya, why not now." Then she stepped into the open door of the coach.

As soon as she turned Matt's little shoulder devil was doing cartwheels as the angel on the opposite shoulder sat with its head in its hands. Matt channeled that angel by saying to himself, "You're going to hell after all this," as he followed her wiggling ass into the coach and closed the door.

Little did Matt know that of the levels of hell, he was making reservations for were the deepest.

Matt barely had time to hit the button which dropped the shades and dimmed the lights when she stepped to him and drove her tongue into his mouth. Her hands went straight to his cock for a quick grab and then grabbed his ass to press her mound against his rapidly growing cock.

Denise was wearing a strapless knee length sun dress the sort that had a scrunchy elastic part around the breasts and flip flops and Matt was in a pair of shorts and a loose fitting silk button up shirt.

"Damn, she tastes like peaches," Matt thought.

Denise's hands went from his ass back to his cock, "mmmmm," she said into his mouth and he felt her smile against his lips. He was content to let his hands roam up and down her back.

She fondled him for only a minute or two before moving her hips away just a bit and proceeding to unbuckling his shorts. They fell to the floor. Matt wasn't wearing any underwear. He hadn't planned on fucking this evening, he'd only thought to save himself some washing after the swim.

Denise was in charge as she gripped and stroked his cock which served to get him harder and harder. Now that his cock was free her kisses and hands activity grew more frenetic. She broke her kiss and planted her lips on his neck where she pressed her tongue hard into his neck keeping one hand on his cock and the other on his balls.

He was happy to let her drive this car.

A few moments after that thought she stepped toward him forcing him to sit down onto the leather couch. As he sat she kept her hands busy on his cock and knelt in front of him. Her eyes were fixed on his cock and as she stroked she leaned forward with her head hovering over the head.

"Mmmm, nice and big," he heard her say to herself.

She looked up to him and said, "After hearing you this morning, this is all I've been able to think about."

With that her head dropped onto his cock and he felt her warm mouth slip down around him. Her left hand was on his right hip and her right hand was holding his balls. She licked and sucked for a bit as her head slipped up and down him. His hands found the back of her head following her movements.

She moved her head down and he felt his cock touch the back of her throat. She didn't gag but relaxed. He tilted his head back as his cockhead slipped into her throat and her lips touched the base of his cock. She growled and shook her head.

"Ah, good God woman" he said while thinking to himself that he needed to get Denise and Dorothy together to compare blowjob notes.

She lifted her head to come up for air. Holding just the head between her lips she looked up at him... and then slipped down again. Again she took him deep and he nearly swooned.

Matt had to admire the passion in this woman. He'd met her only this morning but apparently the conversation between Dorothy and Matt's that she'd walked into this morning had primed her pump and she'd been idling all day.

Denise would lift off his cock and let her tongue swirl around the head then then sink slowly back down until her lips were again at the base. Each time his balls would twitch as the very sensitive head slipped into her throat. The longer she did this the more rapid her breathing and deeper red her face and shoulders turned.

Finally she lifted herself off of his cock, held his balls with her right hand, and licked them all over. The pressure was just enough to be pleasurable, any more and there'd be pain. But in fact, there is a fine line between pleasure and pain anyway.

Matt still had his hands on her head and was just completing an assessment of pleasure vs. pain when Denise let go of his balls and began kissing her way up his body.

She slipped her way up against him, licking his belly button, up his chest, pausing at each nipple for a few moments...lingering on his neck again, finally arriving at his mouth. As their mouths locked onto each other again Denise put her hands onto the top of the couch next to his shoulders and crawled up to sit in Matt's lap, her knees on each side of his hips. Matt's hands found her ass cheeks.

He found the moment to say, "protection."

Denise flashed a look of irritation, "Tubes tied... now shut up."

Matt smiled and thought to himself, "Ok, you're in charge of this."

Matt could feel the heat and dampness of her womanhood rubbing over his cock. She broke their kiss, lifted her hips up just enough to reach down under her dress to grasp his cock. She closed her eyes and licked her lips as the head slipped up and down her slit.

He leaned back into the couch a bit more and the thought of "no panties" flashed through his mind.

Denise settled her lady bits on him just enough to hold his cockhead in just the right spot. She reached for his arms and moved them until her hands were pinning his wrists against the couch.

She gazed into his eyes, sensuously licked her lips, looked intently at him, and then suddenly, in one quick stroke, she sat, just letting her weight fall onto him. Matt had never had a woman so forceful about what she wanted but this sudden, deep, hot, wet pussy slamming down on him nearly resulted in his exploding right then and then.

Their weight falling together caused the couch to bounce a bit and Matt lifted his hips expecting to start fucking. She stopped him and silently shook her head, "No."

She closed her eyes, tilted her head back and ground her pussy on him. Her clit was in tight contact with his pubic bone, no deep in and out stroking, she was lost in the feeling of his cock deep inside. Her torso undulated as her hips went round and round and then up and down his pubic bone.

Matt looked up at her and was impressed, she was soaking wet and Matt hadn't touched her pussy.

She released his wrists and put her hands on his shoulders as the speed of her up and down motion rubbing her clit on him increased in speed. Her head came forward, her chin rested on her chest, blonde hair hanging down, "ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh...mmm, mmm" the sounds she made as her breathing kept time with her rhythmic gyrations on his pelvis.

Matt's hands naturally found her waist and he watched her face contorting. She seemed lost in her intensiveness. He let his hands slip up her sides to the top of her dress. He hooked his fingers over the top and slowly pulled it down to her waist. Out popped her tits.

Denise's tits were not huge. They were the size he'd imagined they were when he first saw her this morning. They were a nice full C cup with smallish erect nipples atop shriveled brown aroused areola. She had beautiful tan lines around her breasts, the clash of her brown areola to her pale flesh looked wonderful. Matt was right when he thought she took good care of herself.

Denise arched her back a bit tilting her tits toward him. He put his arms on her back and pulled her to him. He took her left nipple into his mouth, sucking hard and flicking the nipple with his tongue. Allowing his hands to slip to her ass where they squeezed and helped her grind on his cock.

He was just going to let his hands slip under her ass to her pussy when she distracted him.