It's All Relative Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having now felt he had a green light he caressed Peggy's left breast with his right hand. Her right breast was pressed up against his left chest. As he cupped it he could feel a very hard nipple on the palm of his hand. She sucked his lower lip into her mouth and began to suck on it, using the tip of her tongue to flick it up and down. Likewise he sought to do the same with her upper lip but all he could manage having lost his lower lip was to lick the living daylights out of it.

Peggy had fantasized being with someone other than her husband for quite some time. He was a decent provider and, she thought, ok in bed but at the same time, a self centered inconsiderate jerk. Her orgasms were pretty much "her own problem" as he loved to say after they made love and he sat back to watch her masterbate. He had a thick cock and on the rare occasion they really made love she orgasm over and over but those days seemed long past. Now it may be more accurate to say he just had a warm wet place to masterbate when he fucked her.

Here she was kissing Matt and her lady bits were drenched and burning with anticipation.

He felt her hand move up onto his belly so that her finger tips were able to slide under his shorts and in a flash she had grasped his cock. Peggy let her hand roam and as her fingers brushed over the head she realized Matt was circumcised. She'd never had a circumcised cock.

Peggy said, "Ohhh!" when she felt it. Matt didn't know why she said it but felt it must be a good thing She stroked to size him up and then cupped his balls doing the same. At this point she was practically panting into his mouth.

Without even a "how do you do" Peggy moved herself around, still latched onto Matt's lower lip and scooted up to squat on his lap. She pressed her mound firmly against his swollen cock and ground her hips in a circle to find the right position and then began sliding her clit up and down over his cock, increasing pressure and savoring the intensity each time she reversed motion. Peggy wrapped her arms around his neck just as Matt broke their kiss and his lips moved to her neck and he took a breast in each hand. Her neck was one of her most sensitive erogenous zones and she gave a jerk as his tongue pressed hard into it.

Matt felt her jerk and tremble in this one particular spot on her neck so he kept revisiting it as she clutched him, her pelvis moving almost as if she were fucking him, but in fact she had her pussy firmly pressed against his cock. His cock was getting hotter and hotter and he thought damper and maybe wetter the longer she was on him.

To increase the pressure on her clit she leaned back until her arms were outstretched and her hands were on his shoulders, she could really put some pressure on his cock. She felt him grab her bathing suit just above each breast and he pulled her forward a bit. Sliding his hands up the strap and behind her neck. Peggy felt the straps untie and her breasts sag as the top of the bathing suit fell away.

Matt pulled down on the straps and felt the tug as the suit slipped from over her tits. He cupped her breasts and bent his head to kiss her nipples, first the left and then the right before latching on to her left breast and tongue lashing the nipple.

Peggy suddenly leaned forward and put her arms tightly around his neck. He thought she wanted to kiss but instead her head was next to his so he drove his tongue into her neck again. Above the noise of the storm he heard her. "Oh my God, Oh My God, Oh my God" she repeated over and over again until her nails dug into his back and she groaned, her hips shaking and her clit barely moving against his cock.

"Jesus," Matt thought, did she just cum? He was quickly satisfied that she had because all the signs were there. She calmed down but still slowly moved her lady bits over his cock as she gently kissed his neck. He grasped her by the hips and moved her on him as he lifted his hips to her.

The wind was now accompanied by heavy rain and if the sound was a clue, maybe by hail as well. As they mauled each other the noise had increased.

Peggy was recovering from a wonderful orgasm but not the orgasm she was seeking, she moved her lips back to his. Her breasts felt wonderful against his bare chest. He had just the right amount of chest hair to really stimulate them. Now she was raising up and down rubbing on his cock and felt his hands cup each of her bathing suit clad ass cheeks and began lifting as to help her.

In the back of her mind she knew the storm wouldn't last forever and she hadn't felt this horny since her high school days. She'd fucked around back then but since her marriage it'd been only her husband. Now she wanted to fuck, to hell with making love.

Peggy raised up, unbuttoned and then unzipped his shorts. Her hands reached inside and pulled out his cock. Matt wasn't as thick as her husband but he was longer and much harder. She stroked it, "Much harder!"

Matt was full of anticipation but she took a few moments to apparently size him up. She moved her left hand to his right shoulder and stroked his cockhead up and down her suit covered slit. He felt her move the head right and left, it was clear to him she was trying to move the suit out of the way. Matt reached down with his right hand and grasped the base of his cock.

Peggy couldn't get the damned suit out of the way but thankfully he helped. She then pulled the suit crotch to the side and she settled down a bit. The head of his cock pressed into her lips and she shivered in anticipation.

Matt moved his cock a little, she was really wet and it slippery enough for him to know it wasn't lake water. She moved with him and the head quickly settled into the soft depression between her lips which led inside her.

With one motion Peggy lowered herself and took him half way inside. "OMG" she thought to herself. His cock felt smooth at the head but lacked her husbands lump of foreskin below it. Matt was smooth and then the head ended and the thick hard veined shaft began. She leaned forward and kissed him, then raised up a bit and fucked just the top of his cock a few times. Her stimulation grew which made her even more lubricated.

Peggy felt her insides spread as she lowered herself. She stopped for a moment as her conscience raised it's head and reminded her she was cheating. Her passion abated for a bit as she short fucked him. That short fucking quickly dispelled any indecision. "Hell, he's already made me cum once and now he's inside me."

Her lips found his again and the kissed as she short stroked half of his cock.

She wasn't the tightest woman he'd fucked but she had a good amount of pressure and holy hell could she squeeze. She lower herself onto him that little bit and then squeeze. It almost felt like when she squeezed, it forced his cock out of her again. She could make herself tighter than any woman he'd known.

Just then there was a loud bang on the door. They both were startled by it and she involuntarily dropped onto him and her pussy clenched him tightly.

Peggy's knees gave way in the shock of the loud BANG and she felt his cock drive deep inside her as she settled onto his pelvis. The thought flashed through her mind as she felt his balls on her ass, "He's balls deep."

Matt felt her drop onto his cock and it elicited an unintentional, "OH!" from him. She hit him with a double whammy. She took his cock deep, which was a great feeling in itself, but then she squeezed hard. Lubrication or not the intense pressure was, well... intense. They descended into two people fucking, grinding, thrusting, moaning. He brought his right hand between her legs, his fingers on either side of his cock, and raised his thumb so that her clit would hit it every thrust.

Peggy whispered a breathy, "Oh, ya.. there." She spent a little more time with her clit pressed against his thumb after each down stroke. The sensations were great for her, his left hand on her ass helping her up and down, the right not only sending shocks through her clit when she hit his thumb but the finger next to his cock were curled up to her just a bit so that her pussy lips were spread as well.

Another loud bang on the door. The storm was raging outside. She put her hands onto his chest and pushed them away from each other. She rode the brink for several strokes, her orgasm hanging on the proverbial edge, until it finally sprung like a broken spring and her clit felt like it had exploded with heat and tingling radiating outward throughout her pelvis.

Matt felt Peggy essentially collapse onto him, her quivering thighs gripped his waist tightly as she ground her pussy against him. OMG, her pussy clenched and un-clenched as it spasmed around his cock. Each spasm was like a hot wet vice on him. She was laying fully on him as he leaned back against the wall, she was kissing and licking his upper chest almost as if in a trance. Between licks she whispered a barely audible, "yes, oh God"... "Oh God"... "Jesus"... as her pussy continued it's spasms and just before each pussy spasm her hips would jerk down as if to draw him deeper inside.

Her orgasm was one of the deepest most intense he'd ever experienced and it elevated his own passions. The thought had just occurred to him that he wanted to taste that pussy of hers when she seemed to instantly recover.

Peggy sat up a bit and kissed him, "Nice" was all she could think to say. That orgasm had to be in her top 10. "No," she thought to herself, "Top 5 easy. Maybe best ever." She ground on him again savoring the feeling. "Jesus, he's still rock hard." Sitting up a bit and digging her nails into his chest she said, "Now you."

But this was different. Peggy loved giving blowjobs, until she got married. Her husband had been a fun time but after marriage was simply too aggressive and would wind up mouth fucking her vice her enjoying pleasuring him. She felt safe with Matt, there was something about him that she trusted, hell, that everybody trusted. The difference was that she had never given a blow job to a cock she'd just fucked. Ordinarily she'd have been put off by it but now, with the raging storm, a dark room, after a fantastic orgasm the thought of slipping a cock covered in her own juices into her mouth had her nipples hard and her pussy getting wet again.

She lifted herself off of Matt, his hard wet cock slapping his belly. In the dim radio light he saw her kneel and wiggle herself between his knees. She tugged his shorts down and bit and to the side so that his cock and balls were free. Leaning forward stuck out her tongue and basically searched for his cock. She first found his balls.

Peggy's tongue gently pushed his balls around. The first taste was a bit pungent, she smelled herself mixed with him as she sucked one ball and then the other carefully into her mouth. Sucking off the wetness her pussy had left before using her tongue to trace the bump on the bottom of his cock which was the urethra.

Matt gently placed his hands on her head, caressing her, he didn't want to force her or influence where she went and what she did. He relaxed and enjoyed.

Her tongue touched the line where his foreskin had been and then sucked the head into her mouth. Holding his cockhead in her lips she maneuvered his cock until it was pointed straight up. She put her hands on his thighs and then slowly began to make love to his cock.

Many men are impressed with the woman who can take their entire cock into their throat and be used for a throat fuck. That neither appealed to Matt or it seemed to Peggy. She spent her time licking, sucking, fondling his balls and only a few times took more than about half of him into her mouth.

The exciting naughtiness of licking off her own pussy juices got her loins going again and before long she had one hand on the base of Matt's cock, holding it up as she played, and she had her right hand between her legs thrashing at her clit when her two middle fingers weren't in her pussy. Peggy loved the feeling when she was able to get a good jolt of pleasure out of her clit at the same time she was going down on his cock. At that moment she'd drop all the way down until his cockhead pressed against her throat. It only lasted for a moment but those two things happening together made her thighs shiver. She could feel the building ecstasy.

At the same time Matt could feel his balls getting ready for his own orgasm. He knew Peggy had already had two and his own was about to make it's own entrance. He let go of her head and placed his hands on the seat next to his hips. It was those sudden deep penetrations that gave him his own jolt. It was obvious she got something from them as well, but too many of them would ruin it.

Peggy sensed his increasing difficulty and moved her left hand from the base of his cock to his balls, they had already begun to be drawn up as they do when releasing semen during a man's orgasm. His thighs began to tighten and he tensed. She drove two fingers deep inside her, curled her fingers against her most sensitive spot inside her and rapidly pistoned them in and out with the palm of her hand slapping her clit. She timed it perfectly.

Matt gave a loud groan right as Peggy pulled him deep in her mouth. His cockhead hit the back of her throat lighting the fuze which brought them to orgasm together.

He began shaking as his first jet of cum was forced down her throat and at the same moment her own orgasm exploded from the myriad of sensations. She let some of him slip out of her mouth in order to not gag and make room for more as he sent gush after gush of semen into her mouth.

Peggy had her legs tightly together, her hand still between her legs and two fingers deep inside. She could feel her pussy spasming in pleasure followed by the body shiver which accompanied it. It was lovely.

Matt was spent. She still had his cock in her mouth and was gently swirling her tongue around the head as the shaft slowly softened.

Soon she tucked his cock away and lay the shorts over it before laying forward and placing her head on his belly.

He gently stroked her hair, "You ok Pegs?" He asked shortening her name instinctively.

"Pegs?" She replied.

Matt nodded, "Ya, Pegs, my secret name for my secret girl." He felt her hug him with her left hand at his waist.

"Well, it needs to stay a secret."

"Oh it will, no one ever need know." He replied.

"A better kept secret than your other conquests." She said as she pinched what little side fat she could find.

"Say what?"

"They aren't exactly secrets now are they." She paused, "Oh, you don't really think people don't know about you and ..."

Matt was on full alert.

"... that Denise woman?" she finished.

A wave of relief washed over him. "Denise? What do you mean?" He asked.

"It was had to miss those late night visits you know. It's common knowledge."

Matt chose plausible denial and laughed before telling her that she was his half sister and that they'd only just met and were "catching up" on history.

Peggy sat up and listened, "SHUT UP!"

"Nope, God's Truth" he said as he crossed himself. Kinda pointless in the dark but hey...

"So you and her didn't..." she left it unsaid.

"Nope"

"Well shit, I thought because you were doing... Oh my God..." She brought her hands up to her face, "you must think..."

Matt hoped to turn the situation around and took her by the wrists, "Oh stop that, I don't think anything. You're a lovely desirable woman and I wanted to, um, get together with you from the first time we met at the reunion. You're really quite lovely." He embellished, "Married or not, I had to have you."

Peggy fell for the harmless little untruth. She raised her hands to his chest and said, "You're such the flatterer."

"That's me. Mr. Flatterer," He said and then stood up, pulling Peggy up as well.

Peggy put herself back together again. Suit crotch back covering her do-ins and tits covered by the top again.

Matt did likewise but only had to stuff and zip up.

As a finale to their liaison Matt pulled her to him and he kissed her, hard and deep, both hands on her ass. She wrapped her arms around his neck and lifted her head to reciprocate best she could.

The tempest had mostly abated by then. Although there were still strong sounds of the storm the worst had obviously passed.

Matt radioed John, "Shelter 1, how we doing outside. Is it safe yet?"

John immediately replied, "Thank God it's you. We thought something had happened."

"Uh, thanks for the concern, but why would you be worried?"

"We've been calling you for almost 45 minutes. Shelters check-in every 15 minutes during a storm. Or at least they are supposed to."

Enter plausible deniability again, "Oh, I'm sorry, I think I turned the squelch up too high when trying to adjust the volume."

There was a pause followed by a softer almost whispering question from John, "Is that your story?"

Matt chuckled and thought to himself, "John know me too well" but said quietly, "Yes, and I'm sticking to it."

In a famously typical Monty Python quote, John said, "Wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more."

About 10 minutes later they heard voices, "Hang on in there", it was John, "A bit of debris is on the door. They heard the movement of something heavy before three knocks on the door, "Put your clothes back on and get out here."

"I'm going to kill him." Matt decided.

The door opened and the shelter was flooded with light. Peggy, who had wrapped herself in a towel, went up the steps first followed by Matt.

The park was mostly intact, aside from some branches, and a downed tree or five. A picnic table had bounced it's way from 5 sites down to rest on their door. Peggy excused herself to get get cleaned up and changed "after her swim" while Matt stayed and surveyed the park with John. It was a mess but little actual damage until they got to the far side of the park. It seems there really was a tornado here and it had just touched the south east corner obliterating a bathroom and shower, just leaking pipes remaining, and making a mess of the trees and shrubbery.

John stood there lamenting the damage, "Well this sucks, the end of the season and this happens." he crossed his arms dejectedly and said, "Ah well, it'll have to wait until we can afford to fix it next season."

Matt stepped in, "That won't do. I'll front you the repair costs, give someone a call have them contact me to get started."

John turned to Matt and shook his head, "I don't think so Matt, this will take time and winter is just around the corner."

"Ya," Matt said as he nodded, "all the more important to get it fixed now and be ready for next year."

John hung his head a bit and Matt knew what he was likely thinking.

"Fuck, stop being so proud, I know you're good for it. Look ,I'll loan you the money so you can make the repairs. No worries. Get started, let me know how much you'll need." Matt insisted.

Matt inspected his rig for damage. Other than a few scratches, which he was sure could be buffed out, all was well.

Peggy was waiting for him. She'd showered and cleaned up, looking quite nice and presentable again. She called her husband and let him know we were leaving to bring her home.

A short 45 minute drive later and Matt had stopped at the house. Peggy leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek and whispered, "You left your phone in the table. I left you something to remember me by." She then got out and walked quickly to the house.

Matt got back in half the time it took to go and went to pick up his phone. His phone was lying on top of a pair of ladies panties and next to her neatly folded bathing suit. He selected the gallery and had to sit down. There was Peggy, stark naked. It was of Peggy laying naked on the bed, she'd added the caption "Naked in full light. ;)." It suddenly struck him that he'd not seen her naked the entire time in the shelter. But here, pose after pose, on the bed, in the shower, in the kitchen, nudes. Most were tasteful nudes but there were a handful of, well, let's just say very unladylike poses.