It's Always the Quiet Ones Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't want to lose your housing and scholarships that you worked so hard for, do you?" And his voice was intense with his own arousal. Something in it felt dangerous and I went hot all over while fantasy stories tumbled through my mind and scattered my reason. And it seemed like all I had left was the role he'd given me to play.

"Oh, no, sir. No, please, I don't want that. I'm sorry. Oh!" I whimpered when his palms stroked over my tits blatantly, feeling dirty in all the right ways. "Oh, please, no..." God, I smelled like so much sex that it was humiliating.

"Maybe I can be persuaded to change my mind, if you take a different punishment with me and then show me your gratitude for this alternative." One hand stroked down to my thigh where he held me and I had to take a breath to keep from begging him.

I sniffled pathetically and it wasn't totally acting by then. "Th-that's kind of you, sir. What... um, what did you have in mind?"

"Oh, nothing too terrible. Just something a little more private. Bend over my desk."

I shook when he walked me forward since I was still blindfolded. "Oh, but, I don't know about this, sir. I don't think this is allowed."

"Neither is your recent behavior and you don't want the way I'm supposed to punish you, do you? Besides, little slut, don't play so innocent. I found the notebook you left when you were so absentminded after classes. And isn't this exactly what you wrote about me?" He bent me forward over a desk, and I realized why he wanted me to wear a skirt or a dress because he lifted it to bare my ass and tugged my g-string up so that it pulled against my pussy.

I couldn't keep the cry in that time and the acting was over. I was done, lost, and I'd say whatever script he wanted me to for more. "Oh, yes, sir! Yes, sir, this is what I wrote. I'm sorry!"

"Not yet, you're not." He released the fabric and slapped his palm against my ass, a harsh strike that made my eyes go wide behind the blindfold.

I shook beneath the palm he held at the small of my back and I cried out again, loud, but I didn't care. It was the best thing I'd ever felt, the absolute best. This was what I'd been dying to feel for years and now it was real. "Oh, please! Sir, please!"

"Quiet." His voice was a snap and I didn't think it was entirely from acting either. No, it felt like this had just gone from the playfulness to a whole other darker level. "You don't want us caught, do you?"

I gasped when he slapped my ass again, harder this time because he'd heard the needs in my cry, felt my heat just like I could feel his. "No, sir. No, I don't want us caught."

"Then be a good girl and take your punishment quietly." I moaned weakly when he slapped my ass again, his palm like bliss when he struck me. I wrote spankings in my stories as foreplay, but that had been a mistake. Even if he had merely done this and left me with no release, even if he didn't touch me except to abuse me like this, I would have been satisfied. The sound of his palm smacking against my flesh made me lift, made me have to bite my arm to try to keep quiet. I had forgotten that this was just a game and I didn't even have to be silent, had forgotten that we were in a sex club and there were no repercussions for my sounds. He had commanded me to be quiet and, trapped as I was in my blind world, I knew only the need to obey. "And just for good measure, you'll be receiving these discipline sessions whenever I feel like giving them to you and you'll show me gratitude after each one." I choked when he spanked me again, having to work to hold my cries in. "You do know what it means to show me gratitude, don't you, Hunter?"

"Oh, yes. Yes, sir, I think so." I hoped I had the gist of gratitude, hoped beyond sanity. This was what he meant by fucking being for a release. This was what he meant by it not being needed for playing. Because the spanking was purely erotic enough on its own, but oh, I really wanted to be fucked afterwards too.

"You think?" He slapped my ass again and I shook all over, craving more, needing it. Why had I never been bold enough to ask for what I wanted in bed? "Let's be clear then. It means you're going to let me use any of these holes you have in any way I like, understood?" His palm was starting to feel hot, so hot, when he struck me. It was growing more and more painful, the heat compounding on itself.

And I was getting hotter and hotter because of it. "Oh! Oh, yes, sir. I understand. Oh, please, it hurts!"

"That's because it's punishment. And if this doesn't help you focus more, maybe one of the doctors I know can help you." There was a wicked smile in his voice and yet that darkness was getting more intense, more threatening. His spanking turned harder and I lifted on the desk, dancing for more stimulation.

Because oh my God, I totally wanted to play doctor. "Oh yes, sir! Thank you, sir, for helping me."

"Make it worth my while, if you're grateful." I arched, then squealed with the next slap before I could stop myself.

"Yes, sir! Oh, please... oh..." He slapped harder because he understood. Amazingly, he knew exactly what to do to satisfy me. My cries were something I seemed to hear from outside of my body and every one made me hotter and greedier. My sex pulsed and I burned all over, forgetting the fantasy, forgetting everything but sensation that he controlled. I shouted when he tugged on my g-string again, then squealed when he shoved it to the side and thrust two fingers inside of me. "Oh my fucking God!"

He growled behind me and I reacted with my hands on the desk pushing up and back against him for more. More pain. More pleasure. I didn't care which anymore, so long as it was what pleased him. That was the fueling desire that was everything. I wanted to get off but I needed for him to get off, to call me a good girl, to use me for his own pleasure. And he did. He spanked me, reddening my flesh so that it sizzled, almost as alive as the way my pussy pulsed for him. It was all the more wonderful because now the pain wasn't even my own pleasure. It was just pain, but that was even fucking better. Maybe that sounds crazy, but it made me even happier, drove my ecstatic headspace even deeper, to know that this wasn't about my pleasure anymore. This was about his. I lifted for more, even though I didn't physically want to, and felt myself turn all the more aroused for it. "Jesus fuck." It escaped him in a growl, something heated and passionate and I cried out again. The wilder he sounded, the more I wanted to hear it. The rougher his palms felt, the more I wanted to struggle so he could be harder. So I did. I lifted up as if to escape him and he pressed me back down. "Oh no, you don't, bad little girl. You take what I give you because you need this discipline, don't you? You need to be spanked and fucked regularly so you can focus better, right?"

"Oh yes, sir! Yes, you're right, sir!" He forced my wrists behind me and held them in one hand at the small of my back before he pressed them upwards, making me strain deliciously. I couldn't be quiet anymore, but he didn't seem to care. My God, I had wondered if he would be rough or gentle and now I knew. He was rough.

But he was also gentle. The two went together like a dance. "I'm glad you agree, naughty girl. You wrote such filthy stories that I just couldn't resist anymore." I squealed when he fingered me again and this time he cursed and pulled away from me and I heard the rip of foil that made me arch in eager anticipation. "Open up, Hunter. God, I need you."

I spread my legs wide, whimpering and craving to be used. He lifted one of my legs so that I was braced up on the desk and the toes of my other foot just barely reached the ground. I clenched my fists, still restrained behind me, when I felt him stroke against my pussy, felt the head of his cock press to my entrance. At first he just stroked and I trembled, my body torquing so that he made gentle shushing noises. He spread me open with his fingers when he was lubricated from my cum and I went dead still, panting like an animal for him to finish this, to have me as he liked. His feral growl when he pressed inside of me made me moan and he growled again when my legs spread wider, impossibly, submissively wide. "There we are. Good girl. Just relax and take it." I squealed when he surged inside of me, thrusting forcefully. "Such a tight fit you are, kitten. This little asshole is going to be even more fun, don't you think?"

"Oh, God! Oh yes, sir, yes..." I hissed the words out, purring them greedily. I couldn't keep from arching back for him to have me deeper. I was all his at that moment and it was perfect, more than I could have ever fantasized it to be. He grabbed my hips and I didn't think it could get any better, but it did.

Because he rocked into me and his grip on my waist was one to make me take it, make me take him. He no longer let me submit, instead taking over with an almost sadistic control. "Bow your head," he bit out in between thrusts and I did, lowering to the desk in this weird position, but I couldn't have disobeyed him to save my life. "That's it. Good girl, kitten. This is submission, real submission, when there's no way to get away from me and all that's left for you is to take it as I give it." His words sizzled like a lightning bolt through my abdomen and I choked on the pleasure it gave me. I loved obeying of my own free will, but this? Being held still and trapped beneath him to take a hard as hell fucking? This was heaven.

I had always imagined waiting for my Dom's permission before I orgasmed, but it didn't work out that way. After his filthy words, I tried, I really tried, but each stroke of his cock ripped my control a little farther way until about the fifth one, when I lost it all together. I threw my head back and couldn't even shout from the pleasure. He was fucking me that hard, that all I could manage was a choking gasp, an almost pained sound of bliss. Everything was pleasure, everything. My mind was satisfied, even more than my body was, and it was in a way I hadn't known I needed this badly. It felt almost too intense to be real and when I collapsed on the desk, I whimpered and stayed open for him. I needed him to finish, needed his orgasm even more than my own. If he'd stopped then, it would have been the worst thing he could do, would have made me feel like an incomplete failure. But he didn't because he took pleasure from me and that was everything.

He snarled above me and I felt it when he came into the condom, when he held my waist tighter, holding me so roughly that it was bliss. I didn't think it was possible for me to have another orgasm, but the feel of his finish set me off again and I moaned, shuddering around him. "Christ. Jesus Christ." His words were breathless and I whimpered, squeezing around his cock with aftershocks. When he pulled out, I couldn't even move, could only shiver with exhilaration.

But I managed to talk when I felt his hands touch the blindfold. "No. No, wait. Please, I- Not yet."

He stroked a hand down my back instead. "Easy. Okay. How are we doing, kitten?"

God, what was wrong with me? I had written way rougher stuff than this and all he'd actually done was spank me and fuck me. But it had been intense and there'd been this connection that I'd heard of for things like this, but never felt. My body was great, glowing from his rough handling, but my emotions were going haywire. "Amazing. Like... actually amazing. I'm just... I-"

He laughed when I couldn't come up with anything else and there was a breathless touch to the sound. "Want to know a secret?" I turned my head and he bent over me, gently easing my leg down from the strenuous position he'd put it in. "That happens for both sides sometimes." He kissed my back between my shoulder blades and I moaned. "Take your time, kitten. No hurry. Was it everything you wanted?"

"More! It was more! I want to try other things and harder things and deeper things, too, now." God, it was like I was a born heroin addict and he'd just given me my first hit.

He pet my hair and I finally managed to stand up with him, thinking of how harder and darker might mean more of these intense feelings, of this closeness that I'd never known could exist. My God, I had been living my life closed off and shy of others and this had been an option all along? I was kind of scared of the closeness, but I couldn't imagine not having it now either. And fortunately for me, he sounded delighted over me. "I'm glad to hear that, kitten, because I want that too. Would you like to set a different date to play again?"

"Yes! Yes, please, sir. Please keep telling me what to do. Please keep playing with me, please."

He held me close. "I'd love to."

Thank God he was nice. Thank God he was an experienced Dom and thank God he seemed all too willing to go farther.

————

Shane

I ended up holding her close in the bar area of Sulfur's, while she curled into my arms with a beer. And I had to ignore my emotions and feelings because she didn't deserve to deal with those and they were this incessant background noise, waiting for me to acknowledge them. But for the time I had her, I compartmentalized. And I was pretty good at that, thanks to my job. Different hotels had different problems to fix and each one of them had a box in my mind, where they were kept separate. It was the same way with this. I talked with her quietly while she looked around at different scenes still happening. There was less going on now that it was later and she took it all in better when she was sedate in my arms. I loved holding her too, if I was being honest with myself. She was downright adorable, shy as hell with a shit ton of deviance suddenly making her forget all that shyness.

But when I said goodbye to her and went to my penthouse, I could register the thoughts. It had been since I was married that I'd really seriously considered topping someone again. Oh, I'd done scenes, but they were playful and light, like the way my scene with Hunter had started. But that had changed into something that made it difficult for me to keep up a fantasy, until it made me feel something real again.

It had felt like falling back into an old routine I'd missed for so long. I couldn't stop it once it started, couldn't go back to the light play, couldn't just casually finish with sexual release. Once I had a hand around her waist and one restraining her wrists, tightly holding her down and still, it had been like an old song that I knew every word of. She struggled to be held down harder, so I did it, loving the feel of light violence, but not as much I loved the control. As soon as it was over, I wanted more. I wanted to command her all night and watch her obey and then I wanted to stop commanding altogether and just sadistically take as I willed because she'd let me. Some people liked one feeling over the other, but I just liked both. Scratch that. I needed both.

I locked the door when I got in and went to the dungeon behind my home office and the memories were an assault there, too. As sad as my marriage had ended up, it had also been a delight to have someone who knew my nuances and accepted them anyway. Well, right up until she didn't anymore, of course. But the memories were great. Oh, they were a joy and now I was reminded all over again of how I missed seriously playing and being in control of another. The pure, simple reasoning was that it made me happily fulfilled to do it.

Goddamnit. The ending to it had really been shitty though. Well, the good news was my partner this time was a baby player, so I didn't have a choice except to be light and happy for the time being. I had to just be cool, stay casual, stay charming, and go out on vanilla dates that weren't going to go anywhere on the side.

Because I for damn sure wasn't going to be smart and stop playing with her. Even when I considered it, I didn't feel like doing that. She was so fun, and funny too. I got my phone out to send her a silly command, specifically to put her ears back on and send me a picture when she got home, smiling while I did. And I stayed in the dungeon, my little inner sanctuary. I just didn't think too much about the fact that I was never going to have her in that area. It wasn't going to happen because it didn't go well, but I could fantasize and dream.

And I could send her playful commands all week before our next date. Because that was just fun.

What else was fun? Masturbating to the memory of how she arched and spread herself wider for me to have better use of her. And the memory of her saying she wanted more and harder and the way I could feel how badly she wanted all those things.

————

"Hello, kitten." When I met her outside of Sulfur's, it felt easy and light and her face lit up with excitement when she looked at me. She was far less shy and afraid now that she'd been in and played and survived, too. It gave me a lot more sexual pride than it should have. Brave little puppy girl. This time, I had commanded her to wear jeans and a T-shirt and I thrilled to the sight of her obedience.

"Hello, Aramis."

And that. Thank God we were back to flirting. I missed it from her, but I still flinched and rolled my eyes at the name. "Dear lord, it's a good thing I meet you at a place where you have to call me sir. Literally the worst name ever. Come on."

I took her hand and guided her inside, since she still had to have me to take responsibility for her, and she laughed. Her eyes went to the Saint Andrew's cross in the doorway again, though, and she shivered at the sight. I had to grin at it because she really seemed to like the crosses. Of course, it had occurred to me later that that had been her first sight of more intense fetish furniture, so naturally she would thrill to it. At the end of the night, I needed to let her touch some whips and toys so she could feel them and I could watch her eyes light up some more.

I gave my card to Brian, who waved at Hunter behind me. "Back again, huh?"

"Yes!" She said it like she was proud of herself and she should have that pride. It took some courage to chase fringe desires. She'd been lapping my silly text commands up like candy, eager for another round though.

As for me, I tried to not think about the fact that I fully intended to give us both what we wanted and to show her a little more intensity. "Okay." I caught her inside the door again. "Do you still want to play the same as before, with sex?" I still had to lift her chin so that she'd meet my gaze, though, and I loved her for that. She was brave enough to walk in the door and still shy enough to cower. The sadist in me adored the sight of her cowering.

"Yes, sir." She said it eagerly. "Yes, please, sir."

I grinned. "Okay, and do you still want a little more? Slightly rougher, I mean?"

"Yes!" Now that was emphatically said, and I had to laugh.

God, she was a joy. She was eager to play and adventurously down for anything, now that I'd opened the floodgates to possibilities. It caught me up in the firestorm of fun she had, all that submissive energy just waiting to be tapped and encouraged. "Okay. Last question again. Do you want private or do you want out in the open?"

Her answer would haunt me for a while because she said it with clear eyes, and she meant it. "I want to please you and do what you want."

God. Just... God. "Those are brave and dangerous words, kitten, especially when I know what fantasies you have." But she only grinned wider at my warning.

"That is definitely a good thing. My fantasies are pretty hot."

I had to laugh at that because they were and she was already getting bold enough to say it. "Alright. Same rules as before then. Well, same rule. Just play the game. Wait here while I get a key."

I loved Sulfur's for the reason that the owner, Ash, had let his creativity run as rampant as he liked with making these rooms. There was the one I had taken her to before, which was an office or teacher setup, because everyone loved a little role play. I had almost not blinded her for that one so she could see the scenery and the whole twisted setup, but she'd been so shy that I thought being blind might help her play better. It was sometimes easier to do it when you couldn't see the other person, at least as a bottom.

1...345678