It's an Offer I can't Refuse

Story Info
My life becomes less complicated and far more pleasurable.
7k words
4.39
29.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an adult sex story.

All the characters are of the age of consent or far over it!

Any children named or mentioned are not involved in anything sexual.

This is story number sixty four (64).

I suggest you read story sixty three (63) first so you know the background.

Enjoy and thanks for the views and votes.

########

"Let's go for a walk Jack" and thus began one of the more interesting conversations I've ever had with my wife.

And that talk turned into something that changed both of our lives, though neither one of us realized it at the time.

Our little baby boy bundled up and strapped in his stroller, we walked through our neighborhood, a gated golf course community in a hilly suburb of Los Angeles.

It was a bright morning, warm for early November.

Our talk was long overdue; even though we were married with a newborn, Catherine hadn't said much of substance to me in months.

As we started down the street, she did most of the talking, explaining without a lot of emotion about how the loss of her father in a plane crash had devastated her; how being around her mother during that time was okay, but how off her medications, Isabella had gone nuts (her word, not mine) and when I was accused of sleeping with her mother, it was more than Catherine could take, and so she kicked me out of the house.

Catherine explained that she was simply overwhelmed and that she was not picking Isabella over me, but she knew if I stayed around things would only get worse and she did not want to subject her daughters to that kind of fighting.

She also said, laughing, that she knew I would enjoy the time off from being married.

"You did, didn't you Jack? If I know you, I'll bet you didn't spend one night alone when you were gone."

Then she continued by saying she was really pissed off that Isabella broke into my home and stole things that she shouldn't have and that she was also mad that I had her arrested in Mexico in front of Marie and Natalie, her young and impressionable daughters (my stepdaughters).

Once she got all that out of her system, and she didn't mince any words but she did choke up a bit a time or two, we walked in silence.

I hadn't said a word, but when we had gone to the end of the development, she said to me "Whatever you do Jack, you need to

get Isabella taken care of so she can live near us. Whatever it costs Jack, you have to make that happen for me. She's the only living relative I have left, even if she isn't related by blood, Isabella raised me Jack. It's only because of her I turned out so well."

Thank God I had kept Isabella hooded all those times I fucked her down in Mexico. At least I had some plausible deniability if ever confronted.

I didn't think that Catherine would ever ask me if I had fucked Isabella but I would deny if asked by her.

Married guys always tell white lies. I'd just be joining the crowd.

I nodded in agreement that I would take care of that but what I didn't share that over the summer when I was on the road in exile I had sent in blood samples from Tom, my deceased father-in-law; Isabella, my so called mother-in-law; and Catherine to one of those DNA matching companies.

It turns out that Tom had at least six children all over Canada, some older and some younger than Catherine, which means Tom kept fucking some of the female employees at his company (and apparently, some women who were not working in his company) even after Catherine was born. And well after the date that Tom and Isabella got married.

Isabella had not exactly been truthful about Tom when I had asked about him. She's outright been lying to me -- that bitch.

So, Catherine had plenty of blood relatives that she did not know about, and it didn't appear that they knew about her either.

It didn't take much detective work to uncover that not only was Catherine's real birth mother still living; she was alive and well in Vancouver, British Columbia, and (surprise!) Catherine had two younger sisters on her mother's side and they had families.

That might be another story down the road. I'd never done sisters before!

And, as I suspected, Isabella's whole family was filled with various kinds of mental illness. Because she wasn't a blood relative, I knew that our children, including Natalie and Marie, would not be saddled with that heavy burden.

I wasn't going to share any of this until the dust settled from the turbulence that our marriage was going through. No use in stirring the pot or in opening up Pandora's Box.

We continued our walk, Catherine pointing out, one by one, all the homes she purchased while I was plowing pussy through the summer months. She'd had them fixed up and then leased them out with a positive cash flow.

There was one house that we went into; Catherine told me that this was the house where she did interviews and handled business matters. I thought it was tastefully decorated and complimented her on how it looked.

I was curious about her business and when I asked she smiled and took to me a room with a locked door.

Catherine opened it up, smiling at me saying "This is just one of the playrooms."

We walked in and there were four stationary bikes. Mounted on each was a plastic dildo, each a different size.

"In case you're wondering Jack, I still swim laps but when I need a hard cock and you aren't around to take care of me, I had to do something."

I learned a bit later that day that my bride wasn't the only female using those plastic tools.

*******

When we got to the empty view lot we had purchased to build our dream house, she turned to me and smiled "Do you still want to build us our first home?" and I nodded and we kissed.

It was a long kiss, the start of a day-long make out session, and true to form, I rose to the occasion right there on the dirt lot.

Catherine had always had that impact on me. Even when she was screaming at me "Get the fuck out of my house!" I got hard.

On the way back to the rental house, holding hands, my hard on still strong and quite visible through my slacks, Catherine outlined her plan for us, and our family.

Let me sum up by saying that she wanted me home every night; she wanted us to have more babies and she wanted to travel the world.

A bit inconsistent as one cannot be home every night and travel the world but Catherine was six steps ahead of me on that.

I knew that she was not only serious but that if I didn't agree, she was willing to walk away from our marriage. And divorce me.

******

By noon the warm morning had turned chilly, overcast and the smell of rain was in the air.

Catherine had me light the fireplace and we sat next together on a sofa, under a blanket, getting reacquainted with one another.

She had put her pajamas on while the baby was sleeping and once under the cover of the blanket she unbuttoned her top allowing me access to those magnificent breasts of hers.

It had been a long time since we'd been this intimate and I immediately started to grow a redwood tree in my pants in response to what I was feeling with my hands.

I had to be gentle; her breasts were filled with milk and her nipples were sensitive. So no pulling, tugging or hard squeezing.

I felt the heft of her breasts and she groaned at my touch as I lifted them off of her chest.

I rolled the palm of my hand over the engorged tips of her orbs and she responded with more moans of pleasure.

Purring as I fondled her bare skin for the first time in months, Catherine proceeded to drop a number of H bombs on me.

I'm not talking about Scud missiles. I'm talking about ICBMs targeted to destroy my way of life.

The first one was that I needed to change the legal structure of all the hotels to an ESOP, which means an employee owned company.

While Catherine and I would still be the primary owners, the company would be run by the employees. I would remain Executive Chairman but would only work at the Board level and not be in the weeds doing the day to day stuff.

I told her I would think about that. I kind of enjoyed being a big shot and calling the shots but Catherine was thinking longer term and she wanted our exit strategy to be simple and issue free. Oh, and profitable.

Then she said she wanted me to sell off almost all of the other businesses I had built, grown or bought: the management consulting business, the cosmetics factory, the swimsuit business, the pool and spa cleaning business, the gym in Las Vegas and the logistics business in Santa Fe.

Again, I told her I would think about it. She had a point, all of these businesses were just a mishmash of cobbled together companies that I had bought or started on whims because I had the ability to do so. They didn't take much time to run but they did cause me some serious headaches.

Before she could go any further, I asked her about the car dealerships and she replied "One by one, we can build them up, and sell the dealerships to the right buyers but we will keep the real estate and those folks will be paying rent to us each month under long term leases."

Then she went back to selling all the other businesses and clarified "If real estate is involved, we keep the land and the buildings and the new owners pay us rent each month."

Dropping yet another nuclear bomb, she said "I want you to start buying country clubs Jack. You like to golf and you need something to do with your time."

I smiled; it had been months since I had played 18 holes. I liked what she was thinking. Well that part of it anyway.

She also suggested that we consider investing in the Los Angeles Dodgers baseball club. "You love baseball, and we have the money, so why not see if they are looking for minority investors?"

Okay, another great idea for me to think about.

Then she said she wanted us to own homes in LA, Santa Barbara, Scottsdale, Durango (Colorado) and in Hawaii.

"Get rid of the stuff in Mexico Jack, the place is getting too dangerous for Americans. From what I read it's getting too dangerous for the Mexicans too."

I told her I would consider it; the girls were in school and I didn't see buying houses when we wouldn't be staying in them for more than a few days. "It's better to stay in hotels" I shared.

Catherine responded with "I'm taking the girls out of their schools. The girls are going to be home schooled, and wherever we are, we can bring in tutors. Or, if you like, we can have Darcy travel with us and she can tutor the girls."

You can read about Darcy in my story "I learn about the Hot to Trot Club!"

I smiled at the thought of pounding Darcy. Catherine had given me permission but the timing never seemed to work out.

Then she continued "I want you to keep the recruiting business Jack. Darcy has done a great job running it and building it up, but she's reached her limit. You have all these women out interviewing college graduates and whether you realize it or not, you hit the jackpot because you've created a large, successful and very profitable executive search and placement business. You need to find a professional who can continue the expansion and manage the growth. Darcy won't be angry when you make the change; she'll be relieved."

I nodded and what went through my brain was something Catherine wasn't saying: the recruiting business was a bonanza for finding potential marriage partners for all the women I had knocked up.

"What about Janet?" I asked.

Catherine smiled, saying "She's found someone Jack. She's been horny as hell her entire pregnancy and without you around to scratch her itch, she found someone to take care of her ... needs."

The last time we were together, Janet (The MILF) had basically told me, without directly saying to me, that she was dating someone when she told me that she wanted me to fuck her in the ass the next time we were together.

Which meant she had found someone while I was in the doghouse over the summer that was filling her tight, wet, incredibly pleasurable pussy with cum on a regular basis.

I'd been cock blocked by some young stud!

While I was sorry to lose the opportunity to be with Janet, I was glad she found someone, a partner, because that just put more distance between us and made it a bit easier to hide the fact that I was the father of her very soon to be born son.

I was more concerned about Catherine's daughter's learning about all the women I'd impregnated than anything else.

Catherine smiled at me and whispered "I know what you're thinking Jack."

I replied with a smile and said "What do you mean?"

"You want to know how I handled my itch when I was pregnant and you were out of town."

"The thought had crossed my mind."

*******

Catherine proceeded to tell me how she spent her summer vacation.

She spent it on her back, her legs spread nice and wide, and sitting on female faces, being pleasured orally by one female visitor after another.

Catherine was of the belief that when it came to oral sex, it was better to receive than to give.

"This Queen doesn't lick Jack, she gets licked" she laughed.

And, having dined at her beautiful pussy many, many times, I knew that she craved getting her pussy licked, eaten, kissed, played with.

Tongue, teeth, lips, mouth, nose and fingers, one or all working in combination, it didn't matter to her.

When it came to getting head, Catherine was insatiable.

*******

She named names.

Every female that I had I had sex with going back to before my 35th birthday, which was even before we got married, Catherine had invited into her bed.

Invited was perhaps too easy a word; required was more accurate.

She wasn't being a selfish, horny bitch.

She shared with me that she loved having my big, hard, beautiful cock inside of her, but if I wasn't around, she was still going to get off.

But she was protecting her relationship with me and she had to make sure that every woman that I had run across, knew that Catherine was The Queen.

"They all wanted something Jack: your money, your attention, your support for an idea they have; your ability to make things happen. And, of course, that big cock of yours! All those things I understood and I approved of. As for the ladies, they almost all agreed, once of course, they understood and paid the price of admission."

I nodded, understanding for the first time the gatekeeper role that Catherine had played for me.

I'd always thought that there was a force, an unseen hand, moving me through time, putting me into situations that I would not have gone if left to myself. I smiled as I remembered some of the ass I'd had.

*******

"So, sweetheart, of all the women you had licking your hot steaming pussy, who was the best?"

Catherine laughed as she considered my question.

"Let me state for the record that all of them were good. Some were initially reluctant, never having had eaten pussy before, or so they told me, but they knew what to do and they did it until I was completely satisfied. Some of them had to stay overnight until they got it right."

I laughed. I was thinking of Susan, the swimsuit model. Catherine had trained Susan well. Yes, Susan got spanked a few times, or maybe it was whipped, but pretty soon Catherine wasn't complaining; she was complimenting Susan for her tongue work.

She continued "Of course, some of them were so good at eating me that I had them stay overnight because I enjoyed it so much I didn't want it to end."

I lifted an eyebrow and she laughed again "I know you want names, so I'll tell you. I loved it when that last flight attendant came for her first interview. She wanted the job so bad I used a big strap-on to take her virgin ass. At first she protested as I penetrated her but she came around pretty quickly. I think she liked butt sex so much that she initiated it with you on that plane ride home from Mexico. And, as for her pussy eating skills, she is on my top ten list. When I squirted, she drank it all without a complaint. She came by to see me after every flight to share with me what you had done with her. Her pussy was always dripping with your hot cum. I had her push it out her pussy and rub it all over those tits of hers and then scoop it up and eat it in front of me before I sat on her face."

Hearing about that young blonde honey pot, my cock stiffened. I smiled and nodded, encouraging her to go on.

"The one that I really had to put the screws to was Lorraine, your realtor. You had her on a nice monthly retainer and well, I thought she would be more open to taking care of me given she had made so much money in commissions and as a result, had so much to lose. On top of the retainer she was going to be making a six percent commission on all the houses I planned to buy in the neighborhood, and I had to take away her silver spoon before she came around to my way of thinking."

"What happened?" I asked, my cock really getting the message from these lurid stories of hot girl on girl sex.

"Right after you left, Lorraine came by at my request to have lunch with me. Within a few minutes of her arriving I had ended her retainer, cancelled the sales contracts on the houses that were pending, ripped up the list of houses that I was going to buy that she was going to earn a commission on and asked her to recommend a new realtor, her replacement, from a list of ten of the youngest, hottest, willing to work for next to nothing ladies in the area because I was going to fire her and maybe sue her for breach of contract. And that she would basically be homeless when I was done dealing with her."

"What happened next?" This was a fucking amazing story. I had no idea my wife could be so ruthless.

My cock was turgid and if she kept this up, I'd be throbbing in a couple of minutes.

Catherine smiled and said "I made her an offer she couldn't refuse. That she could get all the goodies back if she agreed to play ball with me."

"Go on" I encouraged her, but she took a deep breath to drag it out to torture me.

Her fingers found my rock hard cock under the blanket and Catherine gently stated to rub me.

God it felt good to have her touch me. Even through my slacks. It had been a long time. Too fucking long!

"At first she was in denial, and she cried. Then she tried to bargain with me, suggesting that her assistant would be a much better, far more energetic pussy eater than she could ever be. I hadn't thought about bringing her assistant into the game, but what the hell, and asked Lorraine to show me a picture of her. The girl, Cindy, was quite attractive and for a moment, Lorraine thought she was off the hook. Then I upped the ante and told her 'She's very attractive and I am going to love watching you eat her pussy.' "

(Now, as far as I knew, Lorraine had never dined at the Y before but she sure liked having her pussy eaten. When we were together back in the summer before I got married, I had spent one night with her and she went ape shit when my tongue, lips and fingers were busy paying a visit to her down under.

Lorraine could not get enough of the intimate attention I paid to her; she literally purred as I ravished her nude flawless MILF body. She was one of the loudest women I'd ever been with and I remember keeping the waterfall running as a precaution just in case she was a screamer and, guess what? She was.

I capped the night of fucking by taking her long dormant ass on the massage table in my backyard cottage at about 3am. Having massaged her from head to toe with extra special attention to her tight butt cheeks, and that deep Grand Canyon of hers, I first lubed her hole followed by my hard cock and pushed into that rosebud of hers slowly and surely, my hands on her hips holding her in place as Lorraine gripped the sides of the massage table and moaned in a combination of pain and pleasure as I snaked my way into her most intimate of orifices.

12