It's Complicated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was thinking that new seafood restaurant down at the wharf," I smiled up at her, placing my hands gently on top of hers," and thank you for all of this. If you had asked me yesterday morning, I would have told you there was no way this could ever happen."

"I'm glad you approve, I think you're beautiful," Carla used her finger to draw my hair behind my ear, leaning down and kissing me sweetly on my cheek," but we better go before I ruin all our hard work by ravaging you," she smiled and turned toward the door.

"If that's an option, " I smiled into the mirror?

"Micki," she gave me a new name on the spot," I was teasing, I mean you are beautiful, but the ravaging part is going to have to wait until we know each other a little better, besides, that's where it gets complicated. Now let's go, I'm starving."

"Micki, huh, I like it, and you keep telling me things are complicated, I'm taking the most beautiful woman I have ever met to dinner, I'm almost as pretty as she is, I like it, and so does she, how can it get more complicated than that?"

"Right now, let's just enjoy tonight, I promise I'll explain everything but, for tonight, let's just go have a good time and get to know each other a little better, ok?"

"Just two girls on the town, deal," I stood up and slipped my hand into hers.

Dinner was amazing, the hostess sat us at a table right by the window overlooking the marina, Carla and I watched the lights of the boats coming and going, shared a bottle of wine, or two, talked and laughed, she shared her story with me, and I told her mine, she seemed particularly interested in how I started dressing and how it had progressed.

Carla was an only child, a preachers kid from the Midwest, she had a huge fight with her parents over something she really didn't want to talk about, they had stopped paying for her college and she had moved to the city to start over. She had played soccer and a few other sports growing up, which explained the muscular physique I had felt last night as we made out, and did her best to stay active. Tanners was supposed to be a stop gap until she found something better, but they treated her really well, she liked selling the clothes, and I could testify that she was good at it. She had been there six months and wasn't planning on leaving anytime soon.

I told her all about growing up in a small town in Texas, I had been in the band and ran track, gone to a local college to get a business degree and then an MBA at The University in Austin, that got me the job I had now, I knew all about being separated from family, even though I could still go home to mine. I didn't dwell on that part as her wounds were obviously still very sore. I told her about discovering my mom's slips and how wonderful they felt when I put them on, about stealing things from my sister and about the time in college my girlfriend had dressed me up in her clothes for a party, she was particularly interested in details about that so I told her how much I had enjoyed it and how when I found out it had all been a big joke, I had broken up with her and kept the clothes anyway. I finished with how, when I moved here, I had returned to the comfort of dressing to deal with the stress," Honestly Carla, since you tacked me down yesterday, this has been the best two days of my entire life," I reached across the table and took her hand," thank you for everything."

"'But' I can feel it, there's a 'but' coming isn't there?"

"Yes, but it's probably not what you think," I smiled weakly," I really need to go to the bathroom and I'm not exactly sure what to do about that."

Carla laughed out loud," well, then let me show you," we got up and made our way across the restaurant, I scanned the room and couldn't help but notice the way people were looking at us, at me, most were pretending not to look, the guys were doing their best not to stare while their dates gave them dirty looks," Kinda fun, isn't it, the way they are looking at you, you're a hottie, I told you that," Carla giggled as we turned left into the ladies room," just pick a stall and do your business like you belong here, and um, be sure to sit." I did what she said, tucked my stuff back where she had told me to and even touched up my lipstick a little. The walk back to the table was even more fun because I knew what was happening and I could play it a little. I was discovering a kind of confidence I had never known existed and it was awesome, I felt like I owned the room.

We ordered dessert and coffee, laughing at all the mini dramas that had erupted around the restaurant since our trip to the ladies room, some of them had gotten pretty heated and some of the guys were still stealing glances at Carla and me. I paid the bill and my mind raced with thoughts of how fast things were happening, how wonderful it felt to be with Carla, and what I hoped was next as we took a walk along the waterfront, out to the end of the pier and back, all without a word, Carla's hand in mine, the sea breeze in our hair and the smell of the ocean filling our senses under a cloudless sky, when we got back to the boardwalk, I stopped, pulled Carla close to me and kissed her deeply, wrapping my arms around her and enjoying the closeness, this time she moaned when I grabbed her butt, "What's so complicated about this, Carla? This is nothing but simple, it's good, no, it's perfect, and I don't want it to end."

"Ok, you win," Carla looked down as she took my hand and led me across the boardwalk to a small patio bar," but I'm going to need some reinforcements for this, and remember, I warned you."

We grabbed a table on the patio away from the music and the raucous crowd, I ordered us two glasses of wine and Carla asked for a shot of Tequila, "Are you sure you want to do this now, tonight has been so perfect," I could see she felt that whatever she had to share was going to change things and she wasn't convinced it was going to be a good thing.

"Carla, I can't imagine anything you can tell me that will change how I feel about you right now."

"I know you can't imagine, and that's the problem," the waitress showed up with our drinks and Carla downed the Tequila without hesitation. I reached for her hand and she pulled it away from me.

"Carla, if this makes you that uncomfortable, you don't ever have to tell me," I reached for her hand again.

"But I do have to tell you because it would be unfair to go any further if I don't. You need to know," she reached into her purse and pulled out her wallet, sliding a Missouri driver's license across the table. I picked it up; Carl Evers, he was obviously Carla's twin.

I'm so sorry Carla, when you said you didn't have any brothers or sisters, I had no Idea you had lost your brother, and he looks like your twin, you must have been devastated. I can't imagine what I would do if I lost Lucy," I slid the license back across the table.

"You're not getting it Micki, that's not my brother, I never had a brother, that's me, four years ago; Mike, I was born Carl, I'm trans, I have a cock just like you," she was devastated and I had no idea how to process what I had just heard.

I sat there in silence for a few minutes, sipping on my wine, letting what Carla had told me sink in, "And that's what you and your parents fought about?"

She nodded," When I turned eighteen," she paused, "I had been in therapy for a long time, my parents thought a good Christian counselor would 'heal' me. What they didn't know is that my therapist was a real Christian, not a fake one like them, she understood and listened and got me in touch with the right doctors, when I turned eighteen, I started hormone therapy, it was almost two years before my parents figured it out, my mom and her sisters are not very big up top, so it was not too hard to hide what was happening. When I told them, I was going to have surgery to fix my face and why, all hell broke loose and they kicked me out. The irony is, I had the surgery anyway and their fucking insurance paid for it," It felt strange to hear Carla cuss.

The pain on her face was intense and I could see the tears welling behind her beautiful green eyes, part of me wanted to hold her and let her cry, part of me wanted to run and part of me was so confused, it didn't know what to do. My heart won and I got up and walked around the table to Carla, taking her hands I helped her up and wrapped her in my arms letting her cry on my shoulder until the sobbing turned to gentle sniffles and I felt her body relax.

"I think we should go to the ladies' room," I looked into her eyes, considering my next words carefully realizing they were true," I think I can date a trans woman, but I draw the line at racoons," she smiled at me and I kissed her. Carla washed her face, put her mascara and eye liner back on, and redid her lipstick, even without all her makeup, she was still stunning.

"Is everything alright, miss, the manager wanted me to ask," the waitress was looking at Carla?

"Yes, thank you for asking, I just got a little emotional is all, my girlfriend is helping me through some stuff," the waitress nodded and turned to leave. Carla picked up her wine and took a sip," Micki, are you sure about this?"

"I'm sure I like it when you call me Micki, and that you're smart and funny and beautiful and I feel like I can take on the world when I'm with you, and if your cock is like mine, then it's not really 'that' big a deal anyway, is it," I laughed.

"Don't fool yourself, I liked what I saw last night," she grinned a huge grin and took another sip of wine.

"So, how does this work anyway, you're a woman, a gorgeous woman, but a woman - with a cock, and you obviously like guys, because you told me you so yesterday, and yet you dress me up like a girl and make out with me and tell me how hot I am and then tell me you like my cock, but I look like a girl; I am very confused."

"I told you it was complicated," we both laughed.

"That you did," I smiled at her," seriously though, how do you see this playing out, perfect world scenario, what is it that Carla is looking for?"

"Do you truly want to know," she leaned forward and put her hands on mine," Mike, Micki, do you really want to know," I nodded?

Carla took a deep breath," Pretty Woman," she locked her eyes on mine, "I want the fairy tale, I want it all, I want someone to love me for who I am, someone to take care of me so I can love and take care of them, I want a family and maybe someday for my parents to understand so they can see their grandkids. I want Carl to be so far behind me that no one knows he was ever a thing; I want to be who I was always supposed to be. What about you, what does Mike want," she paused and finished her glass of wine," and what does Micki want?"

"Micki, I really don't know, she only showed up today, so it's going to take some time to figure out who she really is. I know I like this part of me, I like it a lot, so I don't see it going away, but how far it's going to go and what it really means; I think I want someone that understands to help me figure that out, and maybe have some fun with it along the way. As for Mike, I want what you described, I want a partner, a family, and yeah, if this works between you and me, I'd hope that your parents would be a part of that," I waved at the waitress and ordered two more glasses of wine, she offered a bottle and I winked at Carla and accepted," I think that's what most people want, what you describe. I guess the real question is do we, you, me, Micki, hell, even Carl, do we want to see if it can work for us. As for that little detail you were so afraid of, yeah, that's going to take some figuring out and some discussion, but right here, right now, I want to be here with you and drink some wine and flirt with you and maybe, if I'm lucky, when I get you back to our house, we can figure out how to fuck like rabbits until the sun comes up," Carla tried not to smile, but the way she blushed told me she was hoping for the same thing.

The waitress came back with the bottle of wine and poured two glasses, I paid her and left her a very generous tip, Carla just smiled at me as she picked up her glass and sipped her wine, her foot found my ankle and started rubbing up and down my calf, slowly moving further up my leg and past my knee, sliding up my thigh until she was massaging my crotch with her toes.

"Be careful, these pants are linen, they'll stain."

"Carla," I recognized the voice immediately! The look on Carla's face told me she did too, her foot left my crotch, she looked at me, mouthing, "I am so sorry," as Steve walked up to the table. Steve was already a little tipsy and that made him an ever bigger jerk than normal, "Carla, I have been trying to get ahold of you all week, I changed my mind and I would love to ass fuck you all night, that's what you like, right?" he looked at me," and who is your friend? Maybe the three of us can go somewhere, now that I know you like girls, too, it could really be fun," he pretended to get serious," you know she's not really a she, don't you, she's told you she has a cock, right," he was enjoying tormenting her.

"Steve, just leave her alone. If you want to be mad at me, that's fine, but leave her alone!"

"So, you're Steve," I leaned forward, "I've heard about you and your tiny little pecker," His face turned bright red and he started to bluster, I had hit a nerve, a big one, and that told me I had guessed right," yes I know Carla is trans and you know what it means, don't you, It means she is more man than you'll ever be and more woman than you'll ever have, and tonight, when we get home, she's going to fuck me with that cock of hers and she's going to eat my luscious pussy, but I guess you don't know anything about actually being with a woman, now do you? Now run along little boy, I've got all the man I want," I dangled my pinky finger in front of me and shooed him away with the back of my hand. He tripped over a chair as he tried to get away.

"How do you know that jerk, he's the biggest ass I have ever met," I looked at Carla?

"First, that was fucking, and I do mean F.U.C.K.I.N.G. beautiful," we both laughed out loud," second, I went out with him a few weeks ago, he was all over me from the minute I got in his car. I had to keep pushing his hands off me. Dinner was ok, but all he did was brag about what a big shot he was at work, some kind of director or something. He even bragged about how he was going to get promoted soon because he had this stupid junior analysist that did really good work that he got to take credit for, said he had already set it up to fire the poor guy so nobody would be able to find out. After dinner, he surprised me when I got back in the car and slid his hand all the way up my skirt and well, you saw what that did," I could feel my face turning red," Micki, what's wrong? He's gone, you don't need to be mad at him, he's just a jerk."

"I'm that guy, I work with Steve."

"Oh, shit. What are you going to do?"

"Not sure, but you are probably going to be driving me home," I took a huge swallow of wine and refilled my glass.

I actually felt better than I thought I would when I woke up Sunday morning, I had earned the hangover and was almost prepared to deal with that, what I didn't expect, was to wake up in a strange bed. I rolled over and whoever had been next to me, Carla, I hoped, had already gotten up. I crawled out of bed and made my way to the bathroom, finding a towel and a washcloth on the vanity, I turned on the shower, grabbed the washcloth and stepped into the stream of hot water. I tried to remember what had happened last night, I got as far as finishing the bottle of wine by myself and Carla helping me into the car, there was some crying and some yelling and some cussing, but that was it.

"Well, that was supposed to be my shower, but since you beat me to it, I guess I can wait,' I pulled back the curtain to see her standing there in a very short robe, loosely tied around her body, exposing most of her breasts with just the tip of a penis hanging below the bottom hem and a very seductive grin on her face.

"You could join me," I smiled, "but only if you let me have some of that coffee."

Carla handed me the cup and dropped her robe, stepping toward the tub," are you sure about this," she asked.

"I don't know yet, I'll let you know when I come back from the dead," I drained her coffee and handed the cup back to her. She set it on the vanity and joined me in the shower. Stepping up behind me, she squirted a huge amount of shampoo in her hands and started to wash my hair, using the excess, she worked her way down my body, gently scrubbing and massaging and exploring every nook and cranny she could find; down my back and up my sides, around to my chest where she spent a few minutes paying with my nipples, I could feel myself starting to get hard.

Down my thighs to my feet, she washed every inch of my naked form, saving the best for last, her hands found their way around my waist to my crotch," turn around," she whispered," I want to see." I turned slowly, our eyes met and we kissed passionately under the steaming hot water, her hands never left my crotch settling on my cock and gently moving up and down its length, "You asked me last night what I want, there is something else I want, something I didn't tell you about, something I was saving until I was sure," I was starting to moan.

"You're sure now," she nodded?

"Whatever it is, it's yours," I kissed her again.

She held the kiss as long as she could as she turned around and leaned against the wall of the shower," I want to give myself to you, if you want me, that is," she arched her back pulling her cheeks apart, showing me what she wanted me to do.

I was mesmerized by what was before me, the long red hair wet and cascading down her back, the small waist and luscious full hips and the pulsing rose between her cheeks. I put my hands on her hips and she moaned, sliding them first up her back to her shoulders and then back down again, I reached around and tried to fondle her cock," Uh, Uh, he doesn't get to play, He's in permanent time out," Carla pushed my hands away," I'm your girlfriend now, remember," she emphasized the word girl," make me feel like it, please," and so I did, returning my hands to her ass, I traced my fingers down her crack and around her hole, using the lather from the shampoo, I lubricated her hole, she eagerly accepted first one finger and then two, moaning louder and louder as I added the third and started to finger fuck her.

" Ohh, Mike, that feels so good, but you know what I really want," I had never even tought about what I was about to do, but with Carla, it suddenly seemed so natural, I pressed my cock against her sphincter and started to push gently, my head slipped past the resistance and she clenched, "My god yes," then more and more, deeper and deeper, listening to Carla moan and beg me to go further, until I as completely inside her, my balls slapped against her as I found my rhythm, pumping harder and harder, faster and faster as I got closer and closer.

"Oh, my god, oh my god, yes, Micki, yes," Carla repeated over and over until she clamped down as hard as she could gripping my member like a vice, spasms ripped through her body as she let out a muffled scream, I could feel the tremors rippling through her body as she relaxed allowing me to explode deep inside her.

"Holy shit, Carla, that was amazing, I have never in my life," I wrapped my arms around her relishing the feeling of her naked body against mine as I slowly softened inside her.

"Not bad for your first time," she pulled away from me and turned around in the shower, wrapping her arms around me and kissing me hard, "and for what it's worth, I already took a shower, I just wanted you," she smiled at me and kissed me again," let's go get some breakfast and then maybe we can see what else you'd like to do for the first time."