It's Complicated Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- "Pick out your favourite shirts. T-shirts, if possible. You're going to model the three best for me, when I finish taking care of business."

I insisted on cleaning up the remaining dishes. Then I got out my phone and my laptop, and started working. It was pure torture for Kim, of course: she'd picked out her three shirts before I'd even finished the dishes. Now she had to wait, while I worked - yet she had to be ready to start our little fashion show the moment I asked her to. The anticipation was killing her.

Just to mess with her, I called on her twice in the early afternoon - once to ask her to make me a coffee, the other time to ask her to order flowers for Mona, as a thank you for last night. Kim knew that I was toying with her ... and she loved it.              

I finally closed my laptop, and put away my phone.

- "Kim!"

- "Yes, Chris?"

- "I want to see the first shirt. Now!"

She came out wearing a loose brown t-shirt. I had no objection; she looked good in it. But I wondered if she was playing with me just a little, in retaliation.

"Nice. Let's see the second, then. This time, without the pants."

- "Yes, Chris."

She came back with a tie dyed t-shirt: it was blue, green, yellow and purple, with some sort of psychedelic design. It was obviously old, no doubt from a time long before her marriage. It was also far too small, and clung to her upper body like a condom.

- "I like it. But let's see the third shirt. And ... no bra this time."

- "Yes, Chris." said Kim, with a smile. She had swiftly tired of Steve's games, making her expose herself to strangers, but she had no hesitation when it came to putting on a show for me in private.

Her third shirt was blue, satiny, with buttons down the middle. It was very, very sexy, in an understated way.

- "Mmm ..." I said. "I'm going to want to see that one on you again. And feel it, I think. Right now, though? Put on the first shirt again. No bra. And no panties."

As she went back to change, I strolled out onto the balcony. It was another bright sunny day, but not excessively humid.

- "Chris?"

- "Out here."

What a wonderful submissive: Kim came out to stand beside me, wearing nothing but a brown t-shirt. It barely covered her upper thighs and her privates, and was loose enough that I could slide my hand beneath it and cup her ass cheek.

"Just lean on the railing here, and enjoy the view." I told her.

I was doing the same, but from further back. Her t-shirt only covered half of her ass. I slid my hand under the shirt, to caress the upper half of her cheek.

"Which direction has the best view?' I asked Kim, even as I did my best to distract her by running my hand over her ass.

- "Umm ... that way?"

- "Which direction?"

- "South? Umm ... southwest?"

- "So tell me, Kim: what did you want to do with me tonight? What does 'It's my turn' mean?" Just to make it a little more difficult for her, I insinuated my hand between her legs, and stroked her pussy lips.

- "Nnnh ... I want ... I'm going to make love to you. To show you ... that I love you. And that I'm so grateful you helped me get here."

I pulled her hips back a little, so that she was truly leaning on the railing. Then I spread her legs a little more. Finally, I sat down behind her, facing the opposite way, and slid backwards, like a mechanic sliding under a car. Once I straightened up a bit, my forehead was resting on her lower belly, and my mouth was level with her pussy.

In fact, I didn't have to contort my body too much; I put the onus on Kim to maintain contact between her pussy and my tongue. That left me free to lick and suck, to roam a hand over her ass, or to reach under her shirt and fondle her dangling breasts.

Kim didn't last long; being in a scene always excited her, and in this case she could enjoy the illusion that she was being eaten out in public. In reality, only her face and shoulders were visible, and someone in an equally tall building would have needed binoculars to see even that much. But minds aren't fully rational things, so she was able to enjoy the thrill of having sex in public without actually being exposed. Her legs trembled as she came; I used both hands to steady her.

After a short nap, we took showers to freshen up (and wake up), and began preparing supper together. It was fun, to have a cooking partner. Kim was a better cook, but I had a wider range of recipes. I could see that we were going to learn from each other.

Mona texted us, to let us know that she was on her way home. I had a gin and tonic, with lime and mint, waiting for her the moment she came through the door.

- "Oh - look at that! Just what I needed."

I steered Mona to our sofa, sat her down, and removed her shoes. As I began to gently rub her feet, she moaned aloud. "Really? Oh, what a nice welcome - and that's without mentioning the flowers that arrived at my office this afternoon." She leaned over to kiss me. Then she laughed. "And what did you two get up to today?"

- "We did a scene." said Kim.

- "Oh? Do tell ..."

Kim described it in great detail, including how she had felt at various stages. She had really enjoyed the fashion show element - especially when I ordered her to return without pants, or braless. Then, when she described what happened on the balcony, I gained valuable insights into what turned her on.

"Wow." said Mona. "Now I'm thinking that I may need to have a scene or two of my own."

- "You're not a submissive, though."

- "I don't have to be, love, for you to eat my pussy on the balcony. Besides - I could always pretend. Role-playing is open to everyone, you know."

Mona insisted on doing the dishes. I offered to help, but she pushed me away. "You have a date with Kim, tonight."

Kim came to my room, wearing her blue satin shirt, with only two of the buttons done.

***

On Friday night, I returned to my house. My old house, that I'd shared with Carol. Her 48 hours were up, and I went to see how she'd left it.

It was a mess, and it smelled bad. There was debris and pieces of broken things all over the floor, especially in the kitchen. It was considerably worse than I'd anticipated.

I decided to start with the video. I followed the techie's instructions, and downloaded the recordings to my laptop. There they were: of course, Carol had brought Steve with her. She went straight to the bedroom, and began packing clothes, while Steve rummaged through drawers and cupboards.

It wasn't long before he joined her in the bedroom. There was a conversation that was hard to decipher - the sound quality was terrible. Then Steve apparently got bored, and pushed Carol to her knees. He pulled out his cock, and fed it to her. Then he quickly stripped off her clothes, threw her on our marital bed, and fucked her.

After he climbed off of her, Carol seemed to be protesting about something - he ignored her. Instead, he went to my closet, and pissed on my clothes. Stark naked, the City Counsellor stood there and sprayed urine over the cuckold husband's wardrobe.

I couldn't have imagined anything better. I knew that Steve was an idiot, a parody of an Alpha male, and that if I pressed enough of his buttons, he would overreact. I had hoped that he would come to my home with Carol, primed for revenge. But I'd never expected anything like this - it was an absolute gold mine.

Carol continued to pack clothes in the bedroom, while Steve resumed his treasure hunt. He broke a dozen or more items, assuming that they meant something to me. Then he began smashing dishes in the kitchen.

He was an idiot.

***

I hired a cleaning company, and warned them what to expect. It cost a pretty penny, but half of it was Carol's money, so ...

My lawyer called: Carol's lawyer had made contact, and they'd scheduled a first meeting. I understood the process; if we could have an amicable division of assets, there was no need to contest anything before a judge. Of course, that wasn't part of my plan.

Once the house was cleaned up, it didn't look (or smell) half bad. It was in good shape, in a desirable neighbourhood - it sold in two days. The buyers offered $20,000 below the asking price, and I accepted immediately. Done.

Mona and Kim were attentive, caring, and supportive. We had some wonderful sex - no, no threesomes. But it was the support that buoyed me up, and filled my sails.

Three weeks after I'd had her served, Carol's lawyer was ready to meet with mine.

- "Peter Bryant." Maria told me. "High-priced, big hitter. Defended two city councillors who got caught with their hands in the cookie jar, and then another who was having sex with a fifteen-year old. He won both of those."

- "But you can handle him." I said.

- "We're going to take his lunch money." she said. "Best of all, he's also preparing to represent Steve Harmon. Conflict of interest right off the bat."

Carol arrived with Peter Bryant. He didn't look like much, but the best lawyers often don't. We sat down at a table in Maria's conference room. I thought that Carol's face looked a little puffy, but that might just have been wishful thinking on my part. She kept trying to catch my eye, but I looked at anything but her.

Bryant opened the ball.

- "Your lawyer should have informed you, Mr. Pierce, that it's illegal to make false financial statements."

- "She did. I haven't."

- "Really." He rolled his eyes.

- "Try me."

He attacked every one of my financial claims. The house had sold; after the re-mortgage, I had netted less than $60,000.

- "What did you do with the re-mortgage proceeds?"

- "Spent them. Lost them. Gave them away." I had my gambling chits, my charity receipts, and the receipt for two years of care for Mona's Mom.

That was when Carol reacted. "What? You gave our money to Mona's mother?"

- "I most certainly did."

- "Mr. Pierce." said Bryant. "You are a partner in a prestigious and profitable law firm."

- "Was. Sold my partnership. Spent the money, unfortunately."

Bryant tried to argue that my present salary was fraudulent. I showed him a couple of pay stubs.

- "I don't understand." said Carol. "It's like you've been throwing our money away."

- "Bingo." I said.

***

We met again two weeks later. Carol's lawyer asked for more time to study the financial documents. What he needed was a breathing space, to consider a new strategy.

- "He's doing some digging, hoping to find where you've hidden your money."

- "He won't." I said. I hadn't hidden the money: I'd gotten rid of it.

- "I know. But if we want to expedite matters, we can decline his request, but offer him another meeting at short notice."

- "Alright."

I didn't know whose idea it was, but Carol and her lawyer showed up early for our second meeting with a third party: Steve Harmon. Maybe Bryant thought that this would throw me off, or get me to say something that I would regret. Or maybe it was Steve's idea; Bryant was his lawyer first, after all.

Either way, I wasn't about to turn down a gift like this. I stood up immediately, with the conference table between us.

- "Oh, hell no!" I said. Then I began to move around the table - towards Steve's side.

He took two steps, and blocked my path.

"Get out of my way." I said. "This meeting's over."

He put his hand on my chest, and pushed.

- "What do you think you're trying to pull, Chris? Where's the money?"

- "Get out my way, you fucking idiot." I said - without shouting. I pressed forward.

Steve lost his temper, and shoved me against the wall. His big hand went around my neck.

- "I will fucking end you, you little shit!" he snarled. "Do you not know who I am, in this town?"

- "Yeah." I whispered. "You're the idiot assaulting me in a lawyer's office. On camera."

Steve looked over his shoulder, where he saw my lawyer using her phone to call 911. He made yet another bad decision. He released my throat, pushed me away, and turned for the door.

- "I gotta go." he said.

Now it was his lawyer's turn to restrain him. "You can't - police are on the way."

It would have looked very bad for the City Councillor to have fled the scene, against the advice of not one but two lawyers. He settled down in Maria's waiting room, with Bryant whispering advice to him. Carol sat beside them, looking a little forlorn.

Maria closed the door to her office.

- "You set that up?" she asked me.

- "Only a little."

- "Did you provoke him?"

- "I'm pretty sure that I didn't."

Maria called up the video recording on her laptop. Together, we watched it twice. She nodded.

- "So you'll want to press charges?"

- "Can you see any reason why I shouldn't?"

Two police officers arrived about fifteen minutes after Maria's 911 call. I suppose that a scuffle in a lawyer's office wasn't the highest of priorities. That changed pretty quickly once they saw who was involved.

- "Councillor Harmon?"

- "Hey, officers. Sorry you had to come all the way out her for this. It was just a little misunderstanding."

- "It was considerably more than that." said Maria. "I'm the one who placed the 911 call. If you'll come this way, I can show you the security footage."

Bryant stood up. "May I see it as well?" he asked. "I'm Councillor Harmon's attorney."

Maria did a good job of looking shocked. "You're acting for both of them?" she said. "Isn't that a conflict of interest?"

This time, she left her office door open. Bryant and the two officers watched the video twice.

The police officers were justifiably curious about why we were all here; she filled them in.

- "This was meant to be a divorce settlement meeting between Mr. and Mrs. Pierce."

It was beautiful. Bryant couldn't object, because that was by no means privileged information. Police officers are human, too; by this afternoon the story would be all over town - City Councillor Steve Harmon had assaulted the husband of the woman he was having an affair with. Then somebody would want to interview his wife - who had left him. A juicy scandal would be born.

One of the police officers turned to me.

- "How do you want to resolve this, Sir?"

- "My client will be pressing charges. It's a clear case of assault." said my lawyer.

- "Now just a minute." said Bryant. "That has yet to be determined."

His protests notwithstanding, the police had no choice but to arrest Steve. They informed him of his rights, and asked him to follow them. No handcuffs were used. I found out later that he was fast-tracked at the police station: in the space of an hour and a half, he was processed (fingerprinted & photographed), informed that he would receive a summons to appear in court, and then released on his own recognizance.

If Steve thought that his troubles were over - at least temporarily - he was shocked to find journalists from two newspapers and two online news sites waiting for him. More photos were taken, and Steve was suddenly getting far more publicity than he'd expected.

***

I'd ruined Steve Harmon's day, but that was just the beginning.

His lawyer, Bryant, had to drop Carol as a client. He passed her off to a divorce lawyer that he knew - which would cause another delay as this new attorney got up to snuff.

Meanwhile, Maria and I proceeded to arrange for a restraining order against Steve Harmon. It meant filling out a petition, a notice of hearing, service forms, and cover forms. Once that was done, I had to sign them before a notary public.

Copies were made - five, as required by the State. Then you file the paperwork with the court clerk. That's enough to get you a temporary restraining order. We had Steve served at City Hall.

Maria walked me through the whole process, and then obtained copies of the police report after Steve's arrest.

And then we repeated the entire process a second time - for Kim.

It was going to take time - three to four weeks (and believe me, that's fast - but matters are expedited if it's a case of domestic violence, or elder abuse).

I was back at the police station, with Maria, three days after the assault. With a copy of the video of Steve smashing things in my house - and pissing on my clothes - I pressed charges against him for vandalism.

Life was going to get a whole lot more interesting for the City Councillor.

The same was true for me, in a different way. Kim was on board with me. She knew that I was doing this for both of us. Yes, destroying her husband was an act of revenge for me, but the restraining order was for her. And if I could drive Steve out of town entirely ... that would serve us both.

It was Mona who had a bit of trouble with it. She followed the news, and of course, I told her exactly what we were doing - and why.

- "I understand the restraining order." she said. "I understand why you got rid of all your money. I think that I even understand how you're handling Carol. But ..."

- "But?"

- "This revenge against Steve. Isn't it a bit ... extreme?"

- "Not even a bit." said Kim.

- "What?"

- "Chris already knows what I'm about to say, but I didn't want you to know, too. Now, though ... it seems that you should know."

Kim told Mona that Steve had physically abused her - twice. She also insisted that I show her the photos I'd taken of Kim's black eye and bruised face. Then she asked me to play the recording I'd made when I recorded my conversation with Steve.

Mona was in tears. "My God, Kim - why didn't you tell me?"

Kim was crying, too. "I didn't want you ... to think less of me."

- "What?"

- "What kind of woman lets that happen to her ... and does nothing to stop it? You wouldn't. And if it wasn't for Chris, I would probably still be allowing myself to be ..."

Mona moved, and went to Kim, taking her into her arms. She beckoned me to join them, so I sat down and held Kim from the opposite side. Quite a few more tears were shed, that night. In the end, though, I think that it brought the three of us closer together.

***

Carol's new lawyer was young, female, and attractive. She used her looks: she smiled at me, and pretended to be flustered by the sheer number of documents. Her shtick was basically this: 'Ooh, this is too complicated for poor little ol' me; I'm just a pretty girl in over her head. Won't you take pity on me?'

Then she would suddenly switch to hyper-aggressive mode, as if she was hoping to catch us by surprise. It wasn't a very good approach.

Carol decided to change the narrative.

- "Where did you hide it, Chris?" she asked. "All of our money?"

- "All of my money, you mean? I lost it, Carol. I spent some, gambled some, and gave some away. It's all gone."

- "You sold your partnership? But you love your business."

I didn't respond.

"Why are you doing this, Chris?" she asked.

- "Funny." I said. "That's exactly what I asked you, months ago, when you were pushing me to swap. Do you remember, Carol?"

She didn't seem to like the direction our conversation was going. Once again, she switched gears.

- "Why are you going after Steve, if you think that it was all my fault?"

I didn't reply to that, either. Not directly, anyway. Instead, I pulled out my phone, and played her the recording of my conversation with Steve, after he'd beaten Kim.

- "I saw her - and the big bruise on her eye. You hit her!"

- "I didn't do fuck. And what happens between a husband and wife is none of your fucking business!"

- "You hit a woman half your size, you coward!"

- "It's none of your business how I treat my wife! You should worry about your own!"

- "You're a fucking wife-beater."

- "Shut up, dick-wad. Who are people going to believe? The City Councillor ... Or the slime-bag lawyer?"