It's Dildo Day

Story Info
A woman, her husband, and a bunch of dildos.
1.6k words
4.37
26.1k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clap your hands and shout, Yay!

Your baby just told you it's Dildo Day!"

traditional

I came home to a quiet house. My wife's car was in the garage, so I expected to find her inside, expected her to meet me at the door or at least call out as I entered. But no, the house seemed empty. I closed the back door, walked through the kitchen to the door to the dining room, and set my phone in the dish by the microwave.

That's when I heard a distinct humming. The Hitachi Magic Wand is not a quiet vibrator, and before I had made it to the bedroom hallway, I knew that's what I was hearing. Another few steps and I was in our bedroom, thrilled by the site that greeted me.

Like an angel floating on clouds my wife sat naked on our bed with pillows stacked behind her. The curtains were open and the room was bright with the midday sun's rays. Spread out around her were all our dildos, the long ones, the vibrating ones, the big ones and small ones. She had the sleep mask over her eyes, a pair of headphones over her ears, and a Mona Lisa smile on her face.

In her left hand she held the Magic Wand against her clit, while she pumped a large black dildo in and out of her pussy. Her knees were up as she pulled the long dildo out of her pussy, her greedy lips stretching outward as if trying to keep it from leaving. She brought the dildo to her nose, sniffing the glistening shaft all drippy with her juices before giving it a lick and then pressing it into her mouth and sucking it wetly. She sucked it deep into her mouth as she pressed the Magic Wand even harder against her pussy.

The gagging noise she made as she pressed it into her throat just about made me cum in my pants. Once, twice, and then down it went, until the fist she was holding it with pressed against her lips and the life-like cock's outline could be seen beneath the skin of her neck. And then back out it came, along with a lot of spit. Great, silvery strands of spit dripped from her mouth and down onto her tits, tits that were thoroughly soaked, just dripping as if a large group of men had jacked off all over them. She had obviously been at this for a while. A particularly large drop of her saliva dripped from her chin, landed on her left breast, traveled over her perfect, pink nipple, onto her tight stomach, and into the patch of fluffy brown pubic hair, mostly hidden beneath the Hitachi.

A purple silicone butt-plug was up her ass, too, and her hips gyrated in dual-action against it and the Magic Wand.

I quietly stripped. If she noticed me climb onto the bed she gave no indication other than, maybe, a slightly wider smile. I didn't want to interrupt her; she looked so beautiful there, fucking herself, all shiny with sweat and spit and girl-cum. I just knelt by her feet and cautiously fisted my hard-on while watching her masturbate.

Returning the big, black dildo to her mouth, she clamped her lips around its head and let it dangle there as she sucked on it. A mouthful of black cock made her masturbating that much dirtier. Then she reached out with her right hand, searching across the collected cocks to find another. The smooth one made from purple silicone which has a butt-plug on one side and a long skinny penis on the other was touched and skipped over. Her hand paused on the heavy, stainless steel g-pot dildo and her fingers ran up and down its length. But that, too, was skipped. Then she found the huge, pink silicone vibrator with the fat, evenly spaced ridges and her hand wrapped around it possessively. Quickly, her fingers dipped into a conveniently placed jar of lube on her nightstand and then liberally greased the pink monster. She picked it up and put the head next to the Magic Wand. Momentarily laying the Magic Wand against her belly, she reached her left hand over and twisted the knob at the base of the big, pink vibrator, cranking its setting up to full before gently inserting its head into her hot pussy.

The big pink dildo burrowed slowly into her hot hole, little by little, until it was nearly buried. She fucked that big dick up inside of her and re-applied the Magic Wand to her clit. And then the dildo came out, and then back in. In, out, slowly in, out, harder in, and the Magic Wand ground against her clit rubbing, vibrating. She worked both vibrators into and against her pussy at the same time. Back and forth, in and out, slowly riding in, slowly sliding out. The Hitachi was so powerful, but the pink dildo's lower frequency felt good, too, and the two blended together to create a sort of over-tone vibration that was electrifying. The intense thrumming of the Magic Wand rolling over her clit, side to side, back and forth. The dildo fucking into her slightly faster, slightly harder, and then, she jammed the huge pink cock deep into her hot, wet hole. The Magic Wand vibrated against her clit and her hips gyrated in appreciation.

Setting the Magic Wand aside, the pink dildo buried nearly to the hilt, and her hips grinding down on both dildo and butt plug, her right hand dipped again into the jar of lube and brought it back to rub together with her left. With the fingers of both hands well greased, she played with her clit while she continued to fuck the big dildo in and out of her pussy. She ran her fingers around its girth, touching the stretched skin of her pussy lips as they wrapped around its base, feeling with her fingers how fat the dildo was and how it pressed into her, how it stretched her.

And then a slender finger slid in along side the dildo, increasing the pressure deliciously. The finger slid in and up, until it could curl up against her g-spot, where it pressed delicately. And then, another finger, and she began pulling the dildo out, feeling it slide, the textured surface of the dildo rubbing tightly against her knuckles, sending delicious vibrations through the depths of her pussy. The feeling was so intense it made her gasp slightly, which caused the dildo she'd been sucking on to fall from her mouth, bounce off of her spit-slick tits, and land in her lap next to its big pink friend.

Removing her fingers, she pushed the pink dildo in even deeper and folded her right leg back, bringing her heal up to hold it in place. The black dildo was made of silicone with a white, marble-like pattern. Its base was wide but it tapered to a fairly small, narrow, realistic head. It was about eight inches long. And right now, its head was pressing into the top of her pussy alongside the great pink one already there.

It seemed impossible. The lips of her tiny little pussy were already stretched tightly around the great pink vibrator; there was no way her pussy could stretch to accommodate both of these giants. Or could it? She kept on pressing. The fingers of one hand snuck in, looking for a way. Pushing in and leveraging to the side, a small gap was created, and the head of the big black dildo was applied. It was snug, but it was in. And then a very gentle pressure was applied, the pink dildo slid out a bit, the black slid in.

"Ohhh..." at first I wasn't sure which one of us was moaning. Then I realized I'd been holding my breath, so it couldn't be me. Somehow, amazingly, she had pushed both of those giant dicks inside of her at once. I was mesmerized. A train could have wrecked behind me and I wouldn't have noticed it. All I could see was my beautiful bride, fucking herself like such a dirty slut. The outside world had ceased to exist, replaced by her beautiful pussy, her beautiful, hungry, cock-stuffed pussy. I could wait no more.

I stood and stepped over her, straddling her waist. She knew I was there now, but only her smile widened, otherwise she kept right on fucking herself. The two giant dildos were busily punching in and out of her hot, wet pussy as I lowered myself until my dick was pressing against her spit-saturated chest. I put it right between her tits, grabbed one in each hand and pressed them together, creating delicious cleavage for my rock hard dick. I began fucking her beautiful titties with my dick as she fucked her hot hole with the dildos.

In no time at all, I felt my balls were about to blow. I released her tits and began fisting my dick. With my other hand I pressed a finger, already wet with her spit, between her lips, opening her mouth. So there we were: her sitting back against the pillows, sleep mask and headphones on, mouth open, fucking two giant dildos into and out of her beautiful little, tightly stretched pussy; and me standing over her, my hard dick in my firmly jacking hand, its head just inches away from her face. And then I came. Great jets of thick cum sprayed out, striping her gorgeous features and painting her outstretched tongue.

"Mmmm... delicious..." she said. Folding over to one side I pressed my mouth to hers and kissed her deeply. As I lay down beside her I could here the music from her headphones, "...it's like a whirlwind inside of my head..." and I cupped one of her tits, playing with the nipple, and watched as she continued to fuck herself with the two giant dildos. She clearly wasn't done.

We were just getting started.

Fin