It's Finally Daddy's Time

Story Info
Pent up fantasies finally get lived out.
1k words
3.86
36.5k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
y33t
y33t
7 Followers

I had thought of this day for many years - and now, it was finally here. What I mean is, I had dreamt of the day I would get to see the fat, trimmed head of my daddy's forearm-length cock in person, with my own two eyes. I wanted to see all maybe 10 or more inches of this powerful rod which pushed wave after wave of delicious seed into my mother 21 years ago and sent her into an easy pregnancy resulting in...me.

Anyway, here I was, sitting at my parents' kitchen table, eating a bowl of lucky charms (but mostly the charms! shhh) and I heard the stairs creak. I turned, prepared to run up and give my father a hug good morning! And beg him to make coffee. But, it seemed, this morning, I didn't have to beg him to...ehhhehm...*pep up* if you know what I'm saying.

As I bounded up to greet him, I came to a sudden halt...I took in the whole scene in front of me: there was my daddy, all 11 or so cut inches of him, leading down to his round and curly dark pubes. They looked black to me, but he always claimed his hair was dark brown. I could see a gray or two peppered in around his perfectly hung and exactly matching enormous balls.

But let's not forget - I was in shock, right now. The last time I saw all of my daddy, well, I had just turned 18 years old. He had just come out of a shower, and I was laying on his bed, and I don't think he expected me to be there, because he left his thick, rubber-y looking, uncovered member flop out when he removed his towel. I remember he looked me in the eyes for maybe 10 seconds, then covered himself back up, and turned around.

And yet, here we are, my 42 year old father, was now staring at me with his eyes, as well as with the shiny, red, engorged, bulging mushroom head of his fully flexed massive cock. He could barely get out the words this time:

"Come here baby, let's go."

The rest is a beautiful, lovely, warming tale full of fireworks and explosions of the loveliest things.

Do you want to hear about it? Of you course you do!

Well, it went like this:

I wanted SO badly to take at least 6 inches of him in my mouth, let him hit the back of my throat, like I did with my other lovers, let them feel how talented I was and I gagged them and sucked them.

But he wouldn't let me. He said, "baby, please. I'm ready to explode, and if I do, it has to be inside of you."

I nodded and smiled. I knew he was right, but I didn't know he was that close.

So I propped myself in the corner of the couch, spread my bare legs, and showed him my dripping pussy. He strode right up to me, his magnificent, powerful, thick rod in hand, tiny glisten of precum at the tip, and began to confidently start rubbing his thick, juicy head all over my instantly flooded lips.

I could've come right then and there, and I think he could sense that, perhaps because my hole started to tighten. In response, he tapped his head against my hole a few times perhaps as a warning, before fully entering me. And oh, good God, how great did it feel! He was perfectly sized to fit me, as big as he was.

And then, wow, he didn't stop, not even for a second. He was going so fast i was afraid he might pop a hole in me.

He wasn't, of course, but every second felt like a pure dream.

I rocked into him, deeper and deeper with every thrust. He grunted in a primal way, loudly and gutturally. "Oh, baby, fuck, yeah, fuck, baby, your mom never even felt this good," he grunted as he rock his hips into mine.

"Daddy..." I looked up into his eyes with pure love, "I've always known we were meant to be. I just couldn't do anything until now. I'm glad you knew too."

In that moment, everything went black. Sometimes people talk about orgasms or sex like fireworks...but I remember the next 10-15 minutes vividly in color. Let me explain...

Since my vision was black, I do remember feeling a small pressure on cervix. I knew this the tip of my father's mushroom head cock gently pushing up against me. I could feel like slowly knocking, begging to be let in. Every time he did, I wrapped my legs tighter around him, and pulled him into me, which made us both moan, in turn.

"Baby...you can't keep doing that...oh baby...do you know why? Baby girl, you look so much like your mother...and the more you pull me in the quicker I'm going to get you pregnant all over again! And we'll keep you pregnant until you can't have any more, just to show how fertile we are."

Hearing this string of words come out of any man's mouth would've been enough to send me over the edge, but as I laid there, hips up, all of my father's long, solid penis pulsing inside of my welcoming cunt, I knew I had to wait for him.

And wait I did, until finally, he signaled me. He could barely talk now, but he look me dead in the eyes and said in a grunt, "we're going to get you pregnant." And with that, I turned on the vibrator and started to rock onto him. I could tell this was sending my daddy over the edge, which in turn was sending me over the edge. With my free hand, I grabbed his free hand, and we intertwined our fingers, as he counted down, with incredible effort:

"Okay baby, on three: one, two..."

And before he could say anything (which, by the way, he couldn't), my pussy tore open with fire as the vibrator buzzed against my clit. I felt my cervix widening with my continual waves of orgasm, and as I did, I looked up into his eyes. He was silently grunting, shuddering and gripping my arms.

I looked up at him: "I think we did it, daddy."

y33t
y33t
7 Followers