It's in the Blood - Alaric Pt. 04

Story Info
Follow Lark and Ryn as their world turns upside down.
1.3k words
4.67
238
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 04/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Episode 4

I'm still so lost in thought that I hadn't realized we'd already made it to Granny's. Her lot is the last one at the end of a dead-end street. She says her family has lived there as long as she can remember and goes back generations. Long before most of the houses in town sprang up. She's got this long driveway that extends around the house in a horseshoe shape. There's a good chunk of land but not too much, most of which is in the back. She has a beautiful, lush garden in the front with a path to walk along instead of a lawn. The house itself isn't terrible, but it screams old people and lacks some serious upkeep. I've offered to help her do some renovation here and there. It likely wouldn't be too expensive and would be quick and easy for me. Fixing things? I was good at it. Anything with my hands, really. I pull up and park in the back, where I usually do. I don't do much, which means I don't go anywhere. Usually, when I do, I like to take my bike. Small town and I don't mind the exercise.

I hop out and run around my Jeep before Ryn can even touch her door, and I open it for her. She wrinkles her nose, sticks her tongue out at me, and then accepts my hand. I helped her out, and our footfalls made a soft crunch with each step. It hadn't rained much, so what was there wasn't very lively. We silently slip in the back door. It opens into a kitchen and dining room combo with a modest island separating the two. Her house was pretty small, but it was home. The space was rather simplistic, and her fridge was ordained with lots of magnets and pictures, mostly of me and Ryn. No one was in there, so Gran was probably in her room in the opposite direction. Good. We tried our best to be as quiet as possible as we went down the back hall and tiptoed our way up the stairs. It was rare, but sometimes we got away with it. I was able to keep her here a few times overnight, too.

We knew each creak and crack by hand and maneuvered them expertly as we ascended. If Granny didn't put the ward back up, we were gold. If she did, she'd be on our ass like white on rice. Again, it was a tiny house, so immediately at the top of the stairs was a door that opened into my loft-style bedroom. Granny slept in the only bedroom on the ground floor. She traded me as soon as I got into middle school. I tried to protest, but she insisted, saying she felt more comfortable. Maybe it was the stairs? I made it to the top and turned back to flash a victory smile at Ryn, but she was already crashing into my face. Damn girl!

Carefully, before she knocks us down the stairs, I back us up to my door and reach for the handle. She is pushing all of her weight into me. We all but fall through the door, and she pushes away from me and starts taking off her shirt. Well, shit, okay. Not even two seconds pass, and she's crashing her lips right back into mine. I place my hands on her shoulders to break away and gasp at the sudden intake of breath, "Damn Ryn. Save some for later!" She slams her lips frantically back into mine.

"Later... is for... suckers." She says in between her vigorous assault on my mouth. Grabbing my hands, she places both right on her tits. I obey and massage them gladly. Her head falls back as she lets out a small sigh. Soon after, she shoves me down onto the bed. She was always so highly aggressive. "How about a little bit of an appetizer first, then?" she wiggled her eyebrow at me as she started slowly and seductively removing her pants. I could hear the low growl beginning to rumble from deep within my chest, and I could feel my jeans get a little tighter as I grew.

"Don't mind if I do." My voice comes out a bit husky. I was raised a gentleman and taught never to waste a perfectly good meal. Who would I be not to oblige? I sit up a bit, taking my shirt off, and she starts hungrily removing my pants. She grabs hold of me tightly, and I inhale. Always so damn rough. I'm about to pull her onto me when she drops to her knees between my legs.

"Lay back, birthday boy. My treat." I let out a sigh as I felt her mouth wrap around me. A quick flick of my wrist and my protections are set. Luckily, this one also has remarkable sound-reducing qualities. Thank you, tiny bit of witch genes! I relax back and put my hands behind my head. Ryn was a bit wild with it, I must admit. Not necessarily in a good way, either. Maybe not even bad, just not for me. It took a while for me to build up. There was this thing she was doing where her hand was at my base, and her mouth was around me; the sucking and moving in unison, but she'd lose the rhythm. My rhythm. So, I would plateau, patiently waiting for the rise again.

That was one of the only real problems with us. The sexual chemistry just wasn't there for me, and I think she could feel it too. Or lack of feel. Not just with Ryn, if I'm honest. It's the thing with people for me. Just don't care for them. Do I get turned on? Of course. Obviously. I still got off. A-Sexual? I don't think so. I think I get turned on more by the idea of things versus my experience ever actually doing those things if that makes sense. I'd have this idea in my head about what a particular thing was going to be like, get excited about it, only to find it was nothing like what I thought it would be. It's been like that with everyone I've been with. So, it would be better to have something working than to have something working because of good sex, right? You know? If I was waiting for good sex, I think I might be waiting forever.

Bringing my wandering mind back to the present, I lace my hands in her hair. Slowly, I push myself back and forth to signal to her what's coming. She's already gagging before I get two decent pumps in, but she doesn't pinch my leg for me to stop like she usually does, so I press on. So systematic and organized. She always seems so excited at first, but once the action starts, it's like she gets bored and is going through the motions. Luckily, I always know a way that I can sometimes fix that. Sometimes. It's worth a shot, so I grab her by the back of her hair and gently pull her up to me. I kiss her as passionately as I can get myself to. I let my tongue do a little dance in her mouth—a preview of what's to come.

Ryn gasps and then giggles as I pick her up bridal style and place her on my bed. "My treat as well, birthday babe," I whisper to her. I waste no time as I position myself upside down on my side, putting my face right between her legs. I start kissing her inner thighs, and she immediately puts me back into her mouth with no hands this time. Instead, her hands are on my ass, pulling us closer together and me further into her mouth. There we go. I leave a little trail of kisses from thigh to thigh, skipping over her center before I dive in. Appetizers it is!