It's just a Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, yes. I'm ready. Just... what do you need me to do?"

"Of course." He gestures toward the table. "First, remove the towel. Then you lay with your front on the table, and cover yourself where needed."

"I see..."

Before things become uncomfortable, Carlos turns around and checks his bag for something.

That's probably my queue.

I reluctantly remove the towel and lay on the table. It's oddly even more comfortable than it looked, especially with a headrest that I missed. There's a silk cloth thrown over the soft leather padding. The material feels great against my skin.

Naked in the same room as another man...

Besides my husband, this is a first...

There's a strange nervous ball growing in the pit of my stomach, and I feel a little vulnerable.

"Do you wish me to cover you?" Carlos asks.

He's holding another towel. I look at the one I'd just dropped on the carpet.

Idiot...

Okay, deep breaths. I knew he was going to see me naked... This is still within expectations.

"Yes, please."

"As you wish, Mrs. Carter."

Mrs. Carter...

I like the sound of that.

Carlos carefully places the towel over my exposed bottom. The fact that he might have seen my bare pussy sends tingles up my spine.

"Now. To choose your preference of oil." He waves toward the small bottles on the separate table. "Lavender, vanilla, as well as almond, coconut and apricot kernel. There are others, but I'd recommend one of these five."

"I'll just let you decide." I say, knowing it would take me forever if I were to choose.

"Coconut it is then." He picks up one of the little brown bottles. "Now, Mrs. Carter. Do you wish me to start from the top or the bottom?"

So many innuendos there...

"The bottom. I'm one of those people that puts my pants on first, assuming I'm not going with a dress or stockings."

"I see." Carlos says.

Okay. Not a talker. Good to know.

I feel a little stupid trying to make small talk.

Let's try keeping it business, then.

Without further ado he walks to the end of the table, out of my sight. I lower my head and close my eyes. This is it...

He lifts my left bare foot and softly runs his hands over the soft flesh .

The feeling is not... unpleasant. On the contrary, it feels wonderful as he works the oil over my foot with those strong hands. The first touch of the oil was cold, but becomes slightly warmer as he rubs around.

He presses his thumbs into the sole, starting from the heel and gradually working his way down. His fingers wiggle around between the toes, before he starts gently massaging the entire foot, applying pressure at different key points.

I involuntary moan at the satisfying sensations traveling from my foot.

"How is it, Mrs. Carter?"

"...It feels so good." I breathe out.

"That's brilliant. Please let me know if there's any discomfort."

"Sure..." I say, knowing discomfort is the furthest thing from what I'm feeling. The man knows what he's doing. Perhaps I should get hubby to take a few massage classes.

I'd definitely not be opposed to getting a massage everyday, or at the very least, once—no, twice—a week.

Carlos keeps running his hands on my left foot, stopping exactly at the ankle, where the calf begins. He switches over to the right foot and I moan again as his fingers work their magic.

So this is a massage...

It's much better than I expected.

The issue of another man touching my skin is completely out of my mind as I enjoy tingles spreading from my feet to my core.

I wonder if I should feel guilty about enjoying this so much...

But Tim did tell me to enjoy and have fun...

And it's not like there's anything sexual about it. At least not too sexual...

The proof being the warmth crawling around my cunt, causing a small leakage.

Must be the weeks of no sex that has me getting horny at having my feet rubbed. Or is it from the fact that someone other than my husband is touching me?

Maybe I should feel a slight guilt...

No, fuck it.

I'll just tell Tim later, and maybe exaggerate a little. He always fucks me with an insatiable hunger when he gets jealous... Especially that time my bra slipped of at the beach and I accidentally flashed a bunch of guys.

That same night he didn't let me sleep, continuing to fuck me in a fit of jealous rage...

Mmm...

Is this really the time to be thinking about that?

Too late I realize my mistake.

Carlos hits a particular spot on my oily sole, and mixed with my memory of the past and how good his hands feel on my feet... I climax.

Not a very strong one, but the orgasm does cause me to clench my teeth, tighten my stomach, and curl my toes... No way he didn't notice that.

But if I'm lucky, maybe he just didn't realize I came...

Since he doesn't say any anything, it must be like that.

Shit, I must really be depraved to cum from a foot rub... Not to mention my skin is now a little more sensitive.

Carlos' hands on my feet now feel even better, sending more tingles—definitely of a sexual nature—up my leg that wets my pussy. My body grows warm and my breathing is a little rough.

Okay, now there's guilt. Another man just made me cum. Granted it was in an unconventional way, but it still happened.

Does this count as cheating?

The question lingers in my mind for a few moments. Then I decide that it's not.

Given that I was thinking about Tim when it happened proves my innocence. When I tell him, we'd just laugh about how strange I am to have orgasmed from a foot rub. There'll be some jealousy, but that was my plan wasn't it? Now I don't have to exaggerate.

I bite back another moan as Carlos keeps working my feet. It really does feel incredible...

Need to remind myself to thank Susan when this is over.

"Shall I continue, Mrs. Carter?"

"Mm?" I look down towards Carlos and he's resting his hands above my left ankle, giving me an inquisitive gaze.

Oh yes... How could I've forgotten... A massage is more that a foot rub, isn't it?

All of a sudden the nervous ball in my stomach makes another appearance. If I came from my feet, what other magic can this man do with my body?

I'm scared, but also curious...

Learning more things about my body at 32 years of age. This should definitely a good thing.

"Yes, please continue, Carlos." My voice slips out before I can stop myself.

I should stop. It feels like I'm playing with fire.

No but...

It's still just a massage...

Yes.

This man is just doing his job, and I'm the perverted one here.

Before I can think further, Carlos begins working on my calves. The cool oil slowly warms as he works his way up.

Because my body is still a little sensitive, it feels better than it probably would normally. Still not as good as my feet though.

Carlos presses hard against tense areas, and I can feel my muscles loosening up.

This time rather than sexual, it's more physically gratifying... I didn't even know I had knots or whatever in my calves.

Guess the button in my feet was a one time thing. Not sure if I'm glad or disappointed.

My left calf done, Carlos switches over to the right and starts again. I sigh in satisfaction.

He works his way up until behind my knees then goes down again.

Up.

Down.

If I'm not careful I might fall asleep.

Next, he switches back to the left calf and uses his elbow to rub it this time. There's more pressure and it's a little painful, but in that pleasure-pain type of way.

All too soon he finishes up with both legs and my stomach tightens up.

I know what comes next.

"Mrs. Carter?"

"Continue." That came out way too fast. Was it really me that said that? What happens now? The towel covers my bottom half which include my thighs...

I didn't have to wait long to find out.

Carlos unceremoniously removes the towel, exposing my drenched cunt and bare cheeks... Perhaps the kitty is still hidden by my thick ass... I can only hope.

He pours some oil onto my thighs and immediately gets to work rubbing them, caressing them, squeezing them.

It's a massage...

Just a massage...

A massage...

No matter how much I repeat it internally, my body just won't listen. I'm acutely aware of the hands moving ever so slowly upward. Even if I know—logically—that it's a massage, my body recognizes it as something else.

Foreplay.

And following the rules of foreplay, my pussy responds accordingly; preparing for sex by lubricating my folds with natural fluids.

Unlike me, it doesn't care whether it's my husband or not. Right now, it senses stimulation and it wants sex.

Carlos' hands keep going upwards until...

My puffy inner thighs.

There's no way he hasn't realized how wet I am. My entire crotch is soaked. His hands are centimeters away for my quivering pussy.

I clench my teeth and squeeze my eyes shut, desperately trying to endure the silent wailing from the kitty. It wants to fuck.

Every time the hands come extremely close to touching my nethers, they move away. It's the same way Tim has teased me relentlessly in the pass, leaving me a sopping mess and ready for him. But this...

This is agony.

Foreplay with no ending.

I should really stop this. Haven't I gone far enough?

Another man is essentially getting my body ready for sex. This is definitely crossing a line isn't it? No matter how I spin it, this is surely cheating.

But there's been no inappropriate touching...

A devil's whisper that plants a seed in my mind. That seed grows into a lustful tree that's branches twist and turn my rationale, convincing me that I'm doing nothing wrong. I'm getting a massage like hubby wanted, he told me to enjoy it, and there's been no inappropriate touching as of yet.

So it should be fine to endure for a while longer...

Yes.

Even as Carlos now gropes and rubs my juicy ass, it's still acceptable. The oil runs down my large globes, mixing with the fluids from pussy. Maybe it'll work as camouflage... Or not. Probably too late for that. Unless he turned blind in the last couple minutes, he doubtlessly already saw it.

I whimper and moan as this man works my ass over, squishing and stretching the thick flesh this way and that. He presses his thumbs into a certain area that immediately sends goosebumps up my back. Wonder if they're visible to him?

I endure the waves of pleasure that assault my nerves with every location he finds and focuses on.

His hands travel between my thighs and glutes repeatedly. Every once in a while, they brush lightly against the kitty, making me gasp.

With a mixture of dread and anticipation, I await his words asking to continue. What will be next? What other spots will he show me? Will he give my aching pussy some relief? Should I let him? Do I want him to?

Maybe I should go have Tim quickly take care me.

No, but he's in that meeting or whatever.

Then again, isn't that irrelevant compared to my situation?

Or maybe I should head upstairs and take care of it myself. That'll surely clear my lust addled brain.

Either way a choice needs to be made before it's too late. But isn't it already too late?

No, no. There still hasn't been any innappro—

I suppress a sensual groan as I feel Carlos' fingers dragging through my thick labia.

Before I can say anything, he's already moved up to my lower back.

Was that an accident?

Doubt it.

But it could have been...

No, it was. That wasn't an inappropriate touch, merely an accident. The massage can still continue.

And it does.

Carlos thoroughly works my lower back, pouring on oil every now and then.

This is where I can really feel him loosing up some tense spots.

As he works his way upward, I start to relax more and more as the tension leaves. Of course there's still the sexual tension, but I can endure. Kind of.

He walks around the table and stands next to my head, pouring oil along my upper back and shoulders. It feels heavenly as he smooths out any kinks with his hands and elbows.

It occurs to me that this might be the end.

And it should be.

He worked from the bottom, now he's at the top.

I breathe a sigh of relief.

I didn't betray my husband. It was close, but I'm still a faithful wife.

Now just to enjoy this last stretch, then I can get ready for the—

"Mrs. Carter?"

I open eyes and push up with my hands. Carlos can probably see my naked tits, nipples fully erect, but he already saw more than that... And he deserves a little reward for doing a fine job.

I crack my neck and roll my shoulders, loving the loose and relaxed feeling.

"Yes?" I finally answer. "Is it over already?"

"It can be." He says. "Shall I continue?"

The words work their way through my mind, down my body, settling in the pit of my stomach where it sinks to my warm folds below. It's still not over...

This is it.

End it now.

I should say no. I'm a faithful wife. I still haven't done anything wrong.

But what if there's some important steps in the massage that still needs to be completed?

Just a massage.

That thin veil of an excuse is starting to lose it's hold.

I can tell.

Deep down.

I love the feel of another man's hands on me.

It's wrong.

Really fucking wrong.

Then I should stop this here. It's not too late. Who knows what'll happen if I continue? Without his hands on me, there are no indicators as to where it'll lead to next.

It's dangerous.

Say it.

Negative two letter word.

No.

"Yes."

Betrayal. I didn't mean to say that! I have to take it back quickly!

My mouth is open with the words ready, but then...

"Very well, Mrs. Carter. Draw your knees in under you, and lift up your rear."

I'm going to hell.

Wordlessly, I do what Carlos says and get on my knees and elbows.

Ah. So that's how this ends.

He'll fuck me from behind...

Stop! Think about Tim! You're not a cheater!

Lust overwhelms my conscience, leaving me a slave to my libido...

My cunt leaks endless fluid in preparation of receiving cock. Regardless of how conflicted I am, my body instinctually senses it's time for sex.

It doesn't matter that it's not with my husband.

No, it's especially because it's not with my husband.

My pussy quivers in anticipation of receiving foreign hard cock.

It launch a pitiful attempt at resistance.

And that's... to not look at the shaft that might pierce me soon. If I look, it will become real.

The shape of that dick was so clearly outlined in those tights... I'm sure my memory's just exaggerating the size though.

I have to stop thinking about the thing. I'm only making the kitty more excited.

Because I closed my eyes again, I can only hear Carlos moving.

Is he taking off his clothes? Would that be wise? What if my husband comes out?

Fuck... How long has it been? An hour? Two? I didn't keep track of time, but it feels like a long time has already passed...

I gasp as Carlos puts his hands on my ass. He resumes groping the meaty flesh, rubbing his hands all over it.

"Oh fuck..." I say, when his fingers run through my lower lips.

He cups my mound and presses down on her, splaying open the petals.

God, that feel so good...

This is repeated a few times as I wiggle my hips around.

He changes tactics a few times, squeezing the labia together, and stroking the length of the folds.

"Yes... Don't stop..." My words escape as whispers as I climb up the waves of pleasure.

Only when I'm close to begging, does Carlos shove two thick fingers deep into my aching cunt.

I gleefully welcome them, happily shaking my hips as his fingers pump in and out.

"Oh God..." White hot bliss shoots through my body as I cum, breathing labored and body rigid.

"No wait—" Carlos relentlessly keeps finger fucking me even as I keep climaxing. He adds a third finger and then a fourth, occasionally stopping to wind his fingers in circles.

He pulls out with a wet squelch, and before I have any time to register their absence, they're replaced by an eager tongue.

My heartbeat skyrockets, and my body's on fire. I'm having trouble breathing as electricity fries all my nerve endings, an explosion of heat spreading from my core.

Carlos keeps eating out my cunt in ways my husband never did. He shoves his tongue deep inside, swirling it around, then he pulls out. He sucks on my clit and shoves in his fingers again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

With every climax, I shed more and more of what little inhibitions I have left. And I didn't have that many to begin with.

Finally I reach my limit and collapse on top of the table, briefly losing consciousness.

*****

When I come to, I'm laying on my back, and Carlos is massaging my upper arms and shoulders.

"Are you alright, Mrs. Carter?"

"...I... I... I think so." I say through labored breaths. Thought I was going to die for a moment... Wouldn't that be a way to go? Orgasmed to death.

I feel... different.

Like there's some inconceivable thing that broke inside, leaving me strangely... numb, to the feelings of guilt trying to bring me to reason.

"Is this... part of the deluxe experience?" I ask.

Carlos pauses for a moment.

"That's right." He says, continuing the massage.

"Are there other experiences?"

"Ones you wouldn't believe, Mrs. Carter."

My head falls to the side, and then I see it.

My memory is fine.

Holy shit, it's still just semi erect and I can tell it's already bigger than my husband's. I can only see the general shape through the spandex.

No fucking way did Tim get a massage from guys wearing this. I'm pretty sure he really didn't notice Carlos' attire, that is, if Carlos didn't change afterwards...

But still...

I can't look away from that cock. How big will it grow if fully erect? Can it even fit inside me?

I want it.

Saliva pools in my mouth.

What would it feel like to be fucked by this thing?

I bite my lower lip.

I need this dick inside me.

A new dick after so long...

The thought that it's not my husband's turns me on.

I've never been so horny in my life. On a basic instinctual level I need to breed with this cock. To be fucked senseless by it...

This is wrong.

It's wrong.

It's so fucking wrong.

That notion is in the background of my mind.

The foreground?

Sex... Sex... Sex...

So what if he's not my husband? So what if I just met him today?

I have a ravenous pussy that needs fucking, and there's raw cock in front me. What's a woman to do?

Since my rational mind collapsed, I've merged with my body's natural instincts.

This traitorous body...

Carlos hooks his thumbs around his waistband.

I lick my lips and widen my eyes.

"Mrs. Carter, shall I—"

"Yes! Yes!" I hardly recognize my voice, but this time it was clearly me that said it.

Because I wanted to say it.

"As you wish." He says, and pulls down the tights to his knees.

It's gorgeous.

Such a beautiful dick.

A large purplish bulbous head, circumcised, with a dark brown shaft almost as thick as my wrist.

Carlos steps closer and slowly feeds me that delicious cock. I can just barely get the head in my mouth.

The strong odor makes me dizzy.

I swirl my tongue around it, loving the raw soapy taste of his precum.

The thought that my husband is a mere ten feet away in his office, oblivious to his wife's misdeeds, drives me mad with lust.

I slobber all over the delicious pole as it starts to harden. Even with both my hands gripping it on top of each other, there's still a fair amount left out.

Stroking the cock with limited maneuverability, it reaches its full size, my fingers and thumb unable to touch.

Carlos finishes with my shoulders and moves his attention to my tits. He kneads them slowly but thoroughly, working his way to the pointed hard nipples. I moan in delight as he pulls on the sensitive buds and pinches them. I keep yelping as he does this over and over, that familiar pleasure building up.