It's Just Sex... Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One. Two. Three. Four... Five... I looked into her eyes, fully aware of what we'd done, and wiped the tears from her face. As gentle as I'd been, it was still her first time, and she was never good with pain of any kind.

"That was awfully quick, Mick," she laughed.

"Yeah, sorry, I just couldn't last. What we just did was so hot!" I said.

I kissed her lips tenderly, and pulled out. My cock was covered in her pussy juice, and some blood from when I'd penetrated her. I grabbed a flashlight from a drawer in a nearby stand, then flipped it on, looking her over.

I could see some of my cum dripping out of her pussy, which only turned me on again. I'd made a mark on her neck, where I sucked on it, something that wouldn't go away before our parents got home.

"I would say we should shower, but that's probably not a good idea when it's storming this bad," I said. "We need to be ready to get to the storm cellar, just in case."

"Yeah," she stood up slowly, wincing. "Look, I'm sorry I lied to you about not being a virgin, I just didn't want you to get nervous about it, then not do it because it would hurt me."

"It's okay, sis," I said, "as long as you didn't lie about taking birth control."

"Well... I guess this is a bad time to tell you..."

"Maxi...?" my heart sank.

"Kidding!"

"Jesus, don't scare me like that!" I sighed with relief.

"Sorry," she laughed. "I couldn't resist. Plus, the look on your face was worth it."

Since the electric was out, we had to rely on a simple radio for the weather report. We lived in the middle of open country, so it wasn't like we had a siren system or anything. Tornadoes were common enough to warrant several plans and backup plans for staying safe in these heavy-weather situations, although we'd ever used a few of them ourselves, over the years.

The storm subsided after a few hours, but nothing serious came of it. The electric remained off, so we used a candle to help us see. With nothing better to do, and the storm having passed, we decided to shower together. We washed each other, got each other off, and finally finished. I kept being gentle with her, knowing she'd be sore for a while.

When she found out I was holding back, she scolded me for it, and commented that she wasn't some delicate flower, and that she wanted me to be more confident and commanding. I did as she wanted, it was purely her lead.

We slept together that night, spooning in her queen-sized bed. After a while I realized she'd fallen asleep in my arms, and while I listened her to soft breathing, my mind wandered back to what we'd done.

What did this mean for us? I thought to myself. Did it mean she was my girlfriend? Were we a couple? Was this a relationship, or was it strictly sex?

"It's just sex..." I remembered her saying. But she was wrong, and I knew she was wrong. Oh my god, what the fuck have we done? We've passed a barrier that no-one should pass.

We were always close, always fooling around, touching each other, but this... this was sex! My twin sister and I had sex! I took her virginity, then came inside her... Oh my god, this isn't real... is it?

I'd felt myself begin to panic, my heart raced, trying to pound its way out of my chest, as if to make me to leg go of Maxine, and race back to my own room. I breathed in through my nose, slowly.

Ten... Nine... Eight... I breathed out through the mouth.

It'll be fine, I told myself.

Again, in through the nose... Seven... Six... out through the mouth.

No-one knows, and they never will...

In through the nose... Five... Four... out through the mouth.

This won't necessarily happen again.

Last stretch... Three... Two... One...

Oh no...

12