It's Just Sex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Speaking on the phone with Deanna I tried to make my excuses for the Friday but she was having none of it and in the end I capitulated and agreed to go, albeit rather reluctantly.

Leaving work at five on the Friday, still unsure about the evening ahead, I headed home.

Pushing open the front door I picked up the brown official looking envelope on the floor and, curious as to what it was, opened it.

Extracting the sheet of paper from inside I sat down in shock as I saw that my decree absolute had been approved by the courts; I was no longer a married woman.

I read through the document twice more, tears dripping off my cheeks and making wet splotches on the paper. Everything Jon and I had had was gone; I was single again.

Unaware of time passing I sat and stared blankly at the wall, letting the realisation sink in.

Feelings of bitterness and loathing, especially for Jennifer Waites, pervaded my being and I wondered what I was going to do now that my marriage was legally over.

Jon had been my soul mate and whatever else happened I would always love him but I was angry enough now so that I wanted to somehow show him what he had walked away from.

Summoning up the enthusiasm to get ready I took a shower and went to work with my razor, shaving my legs and the rather thick bush covering my recently ignored mound.

I hadn't been out socially, other than for a coffee, for some time and despite everything that had happened, and how unhappy I was, I made up my mind to try to look my best in an attempt to cheer myself up.

Settling in front of my small mirror I carefully applied my make-up; a bronze eyeshadow, eyeliner and a thick layer of mascara onto my lashes before turning my attention to what I was going to wear.

I've always been a stockings type of girl so that much was easy; my emerald green underwear, bra, thong and suspender belt with black nylons.

Thinking about what to go over it I remembered Deanna told me this new place was quite upmarket so I chose the black dress that I wore to the second swingers party I went to at her house. It was a little short but as long as I was careful I would just about avoid flashing my stocking tops at everyone.

A pair of strappy 3" black heels completed my outfit and, with a final twirl in front of the mirror, I decided I was ready.

I was just in time as a knock at the door announced Deanna's arrival.

"My decree absolute arrived today." I said instead of a customary hello as soon as I greeted her.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry hon. Do you still want to go?"

"Where are we off to?" Was my only answer.

"It's called Chardonay's. It's sort of a bar cum club." She informed me with a grin, "It's perfect for you to get over that bastard, especially now you're single."

Groaning inwardly, I pictured the sort of place my friend was taking me.

"Will I do?" I asked her, now resigned to the fact I was going out.

"You look absolutely perfect hon. Apart from the fact you're still wearing your wedding ring." Deanna chuckled, "Now let's go have some fun."

"I don't want to take it off.... yet. I guess I'm not ready to let it go." I mumbled, trying not to sound pathetic.

Collecting my handbag, we headed out of the door and into the Uber that she had arrived in.

It took around thirty minutes to drive to the bar and, after paying the fare, we exited the cab and walked through the entrance into Chardonay's. The club had only been open a couple of months and was exactly what I had anticipated; loud, dimly lit and filled with young scantily clad women and predatory men.

Fairly new and just as I had been informed it seemed quite plush. Dark and atmospheric it had a long mahogany bar running down most of one wall while the rear was filled with discrete booths. Along the wall opposite the counter were a number of high tables where you could stand and rest your drinks while, for those that wanted it, there was a small dance floor about half way down the room.

"Well, what do you think?"

I looked around at the crowd, "I thought you said we weren't looking for men?"

"Weeeeeell..... I did say a little flirting might be in order."

Shaking my head, I couldn't help but grin at my friend, "Seriously, are you looking to fuel Selwyn's kinky side?"

Avoiding my eyes she giggled, "If it happens it happens. What else can I say."

"And what about me?"

"C'mon babe. After what that bastard has put you through and now getting your divorce finalised you deserve to have a good time."

I knew she was right but I wasn't sure I was ready for sex yet, whether it was for revenge or not. I loved Jon no matter what had happened, I couldn't just stop my feelings even if he had been cheating on me with his young assistant.

"Maybe I do but it's just I'm not sure about this."

"Just have fun. No expectations." Deanna took hold of my hand, "Now what do you want to drink."

After pushing our way to the bar, we ordered a bottle of white wine in an ice bucket, found ourselves one of the high tables about mid-way down the room and settled down with our drinks.

"Anyone you fancy?" Deanna had to raise her voice to be heard over the music.

"No. Can we go home now?"

She shook her head and laughed at me, "No. We need to find you a man."

I looked around the bar and frowned, "Seriously? One of these?"

"They'll look better after a few drinks." Giggling she lifted her glass, making me laugh along with her, despite my reservations.

"What do you think about those two guys over there?"

She eventually asked, her eyes drawing my attention to two twenty somethings over by the bar who were blatantly staring back at us.

"I thought we weren't doing men tonight? And anyway, they're much too young."

"So much the better. Young and virile." Deanna chuckled and continued to gaze across the room with undisguised interest.

"Behave or I'll go home."

"Stop being a grouch. I've already told you; you deserve to have some fun."

"I'm not interested." My response was blunt almost to the point of rudeness.

"You don't have to do anything. Have a drink and a dance. Just let your hair down a bit now you're single."

"Thanks for reminding me." I sighed resignedly, "Ok, but that's it. Just a dance. I don't want a sordid one-night stand with some stranger."

"Absolutely." Deanna giggled, pushing her hair back and licking her lips seductively as she gazed at the two young men with barely concealed hunger.

Her obvious interest was enough and the pair soon plucked up the courage to come across to us.

"Hi girls. I'm Sean and this is Mark. Can we buy you a drink?"

His opening 'Hi girls' made me smile and up close it was clear that neither of them could be older than nineteen or twenty.

"Are you sure you're old enough?" I enquired a little sarcastically.

Yeah." The one called Mark replied, looking a little affronted, "I'm nineteen and Sean here was twenty last week."

"In that case, we'll have a white wine." Deanna ordered for both of us, "I'm Dee and this is Taylor."

"God they're barely legal." I blurted out after the two younger men had gone to the bar.

"Aren't they cute though. Which one do you fancy?"

"Deanna!"

She giggled, "I know, I know.... but they are so...."

"Young?" I suggested.

"And sexy."

We both laughed at her comment and as the pair came back I briefly wondered if I should have any more to drink.

Taking our glasses we stood and chatted for a while, Sean making it clear he was interested in Dee while Mark came over to stand next to me. A little edgy, he was around 5' 10" with short dark hair and I thought he seemed quite cute so, taking a sip of my wine, I decided I might as well enjoy myself now I was here.

Chatting to him it quickly became apparent that neither of them had a girlfriend and as we talked I found myself speculating if he was a virgin. Certainly, the occasional moments of nervous immaturity he displayed suggested he might be.

"Do you want to dance." Mark finished his beer and asked me hesitantly.

With Deanna grinning knowingly at me I followed him out onto the small dance floor.

Enjoying the music, I was soon moving to the rhythm and ignoring the men standing at the edge watching, pushing my problems with my now ex-husband to the back of my mind for a while.

Even though it wasn't particularly crowded within a couple of minutes our bodies were being forced closer together and, to his obvious embarrassment, I could feel his erection pressing against me.

"Are you married?" He mumbled.

"What?" I raised my voice barely able to hear him over the music.

"I said are you married?" This time he lifted up my left hand to emphasise his question.

"Separated." For some reason I didn't tell him the whole truth.

"Ah ok, so I don't have to worry about some angry husband punching my lights out?"

Giggling, I moved up even closer to him when he tried to move backwards a little, squirming my body against his as we danced.

"Nope, no husband around."

Before he had a chance to separate from me the music changed and several more people, Deanna and Sean amongst them, joined us on the small floor and we were trapped, pinned up against each other.

"This is much better." I grinned, enjoying teasing him, as his hands slid up my sides while I pressed my leg between his and leant closer to him.

At the back of my mind a little voice was telling me this was wrong, it wasn't what I wanted, but at the same time part of me was angry and wanted some sort of revenge.

I'd had a few glasses of wine by now and was starting to relax and enjoy the first male attention I had had in quite a while, even if it was from a young man nearly ten years my junior. So, pushing the conflicting thoughts aside I slipped my arms around his neck and let my body tease his.

As we danced I saw Deanna just behind him, in a similar clinch with Sean, smiling meaningfully at me.

"What?" I mouthed at her.

"Nothing." She grinned and gave me a wink in return.

We remained on the floor for a couple more tracks until it got even more crowded and became almost impossible to move.

Mark's hands were finally on my arse now, gently groping it as I rested my head against his shoulder, enjoying the warm glow his touch was creating in my core.

"Want to get another drink?" I said after a few minutes, pressing my mouth up close to his ear to speak.

Mark nodded and turned to Sean before Dee and I made our way over to an empty booth while the two of them went to the bar.

"You seemed to be getting very comfortable on the dance floor with Mark." Deanna snickered as soon as they were gone.

"It was packed out there. What else could I do?" I shrugged off-handedly, "And anyway you can't talk, you weren't exactly being discrete."

"So, what do you think?" She asked pointedly.

"About?"

"These two? They seem ok, don't they?"

I looked at my friend, "Ok for what exactly?"

"Oh, come on Taylor don't play innocent? To go back to their place and have a good time."

"What you mean is that you want to sleep with Sean and you want me to fuck Mark?" I replied more than a little sarcastically.

"Basically, yes. If you want to put it like that."

"I guess he's ok."

Trying to sound non-committal and disinterested I looked around the bar as I wrestled with my conscience. I was divorced and single now which meant I was free to do whatever I wanted. Didn't it?

"It's just sex and anyway when was the last time you got laid?" Deanna persisted.

"What if Jon finds out?" Ignoring her question, I gave voice to my concern.

"Who's going to tell him?" She smirked, "And anyway you're divorced now. You can do what you want. "Where would we go?" I asked, trying to put the decision off as long as possible.

"Sean said his parents had gone away for the weekend. We can get a cab back there with the boys."

I didn't answer as I sat and contemplated what deep down inside me I knew was going to happen. She was right, I hadn't had sex since Jon had walked out and I missed him, and it.

Before I could respond Mark and his friend returned with the drinks and, handing me my glass of wine, he slid into the booth alongside me.

"Thanks." I squirmed up against him and I could tell he felt a little uncomfortable when I lifted his arm and put it around me, still unsure about where the night was going.

Across the table Deanna grinned and raised an eyebrow as Sean did likewise with her.

"So, what brings you two here tonight?" Sean looked questioningly at me then at Dee.

"Taylor has just had her divorce finalised and needs someone to show her a good time." Deanna answered swiftly.

"Dee!" I blushed, knowing my secret was out.

"Really!" Mark grinned and pulled me a little tighter against him.

Sitting with his arm about my shoulders I took a mouthful of wine and wondered if I could go through with it.

'Could I have sex with a virtual stranger? I had done it while I was in uni."

'What if Jon found out?'

Despite getting my decree absolute that day I was still worried about my now ex-husband.

Forcing my concerns to the back of my mind I looked up to find that Dee was already kissing Sean as one of his hands openly cupped her breast through her clothes.

"Aren't you going to kiss me?" Deciding to throw myself into the night and see what happened I turned to Mark.

"Oh I... err..... I..."

He was still staring across the table at his friend when I pulled his face round towards mine and let my mouth find his. Over the last weeks I had missed my husband's kisses and the way they had aroused me, and as we kissed my lips parted invitingly. His tongue immediately began to probe into my mouth, teasing mine, while I closed my eyes and let him kiss me back.

It was only when I felt his hand slide up to tentatively caress my tit that I broke away.

"Is everything ok?" Mark asked, quickly removing his hand.

"Yeah... sure." I replied apprehensively, my worries about what might happen resurfacing, "I... I just need a drink."

Easing away from him slightly I took a mouthful of my wine and tried to control my racing heart.

'Could I really do this?'

For the next couple of hours, we enjoyed ourselves, having a few more drinks albeit against my better judgement, and dancing with each other. Although I stopped Mark going too far; allowing him to kiss me a few times as well as letting him fondle my breasts through my dress.

"Sean's suggested we all go back to his parents place." Deanna grinned evilly at me as we visited the bathroom together.

"I'm not sure.... what if Jon...."

"Oh come on Taylor, it'll be fun and besides it's just what you need." Dee continued insistently, "You need to get yourself laid and get thoughts of him and your divorce out of your head."

"I don't know.... what if....." I tried to object.

"Let's just go for a bit. See how you feel when we get there." My friend persisted, "You need to move on hon."

"Ok, I suppose so." Sighing somewhat reluctantly, I capitulated, "But just for a while."

"Ok, we're ready to go if you boys are?" Dee suggested as soon as we were back at the table.

Finishing our drinks, the four of us took an Uber for the twenty-minute drive back to Sean's parent's house.

We hadn't been in the place for more than a couple of minutes before I found myself sitting on the sofa, alone with Mark, as Sean led Deanna off to his bedroom.

"You ok babe?" Mark slipped his arm around my shoulders and, just like in the bar, his actions seemed a little hesitant despite his words.

"Yeah I'm fine." I replied quietly, "How about you?"

"I... err.... I'm good." His fairly assured manner from earlier seemed to have vanished completely.

My initial thought that this might be his first time came back to me and I felt a thrill run through me. Naughtily uncrossing and recrossing my legs, I allowed the hem of my dress to ride up and expose the dark bands at the top of my stockings.

"So how come you haven't found yourself a nice girl?" I asked interrupting his obvious ogling.

He blushed, "Strange as it might seem I'm.... sort of... uneasy around girls.... once I'm alone with them."

"Why? You were fine in the bar."

He shrugged and mumbled, his cheeks colouring even more profusely than before, "I... I... don't really know. I guess I've had a couple of embarrassing experiences."

I hadn't intended for anything to happen but, whether it was the drink, the fact I felt sorry for him or the situation I found myself in, I came to a decision.

Shuffling closer on the sofa I leant against him so my chest pressed against his arm, my nipples hardening at the slight touch, and kissed his cheek.

"Shall we go upstairs?" Suddenly filled with a false confidence, boosted by whatever reason, I asked him without thinking.

"You... you want to?" Nathan looked up in utter surprise.

"Why not." I giggled, slowly uncrossing my legs so he could look up between my thighs, "Unless you just want to sit and enjoy the view?"

"Err... oh I... umm... I..." He blushed a vivid shade of crimson and stammered.

"It's ok. I don't mind you looking if that's what you want to do." I chuckled sexily as I stood up and offered him my hand, "Shall we?"

"Err yeah.... sure."

"Are you a virgin Mark?" I continued holding out my hand to him.

"Err......"

If he could have gone any more scarlet, he would have, as he spluttered and stared down at the floor giving me the answer I expected.

Like many women I found the idea of taking a younger guys virginity extremely arousing and his admission that he was one had created a wave of moist warmth between my stockinged thighs.

"Perhaps we should go upstairs and find a bedroom.... and I can take care of that little problem for you?"

Taking his hand in mine I nervously led him up to the first floor in search of an empty room. While a small part of me was still trying to tell me to stop the larger part, either because of the alcohol or the fact Mark was a virgin, was telling me to carry on.

"Oh yes... oh fuck yes, yes.... fuck meeeeeeee!"

From behind the one closed door, we could hear Deanna crying out, her shrieks punctuated by the sound of the headboard banging against the wall.

"Sounds like your friends enjoying herself." Mark said as we stepped into an empty bedroom.

"So, have you ever seen a girl's breasts? In real life I mean, not on the television or in a magazine." I closed the door and turned to face him, asking quietly.

"A couple of times.... On the beach and.... and when Penny Drascombe let me feel her up after our school prom last year." Clearly embarrassed he mumbled an answer and stared at my chest.

"Could you unzip me please?" I smiled and turned my back towards him.

As the zipper slid down I eased the straps off my shoulders and with a little shimmy of my hips let the garment puddle around my feet, then stepping out of it I turned around to face him.

"Fucking hell!" Mark gasped, his eyes roaming up and down my body as I stood there in my stockings and underwear.

Shuffling a little closer to him I bit my bottom lip coyly and gazed into his eyes, "You can touch me if you want to."

I held my breath as he reached out, lightly curling his fingers around my tit and started to fondle it gently through the semi-transparent material of my bra.

"Mmmmmm... that's really nice." I told him, reaching behind my back to unfasten the two hooks before shrugging the flimsy piece of lace away.

The feel of his hands molesting my now naked chest was so arousing I could feel the moisture growing between my legs and soaking into my thong.

"You know this isn't very fair, I'm half naked now and you still have all your clothes on."

Pouting I reached for the buttons on his shirt and a few moments later it joined my dress on the floor.

"There, that's much better." Giggling I ran my hands over his bare chest before reaching down to cup his very obvious bulge through his jeans.