It's Just Sex Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I immediately dismissed the thought.

"That's a good girl." Standing over me Darren smirked as I looked up at him, steadily pumping his stiff rod with my hand, "Now suck it."

Not taking my eyes off his I opened my mouth and slid my lips over his mushroom shaped cockhead, taking as much of him in as I could until the widening girth forced my jaws to protest.

"Muuuurrrrrrmm.... Urrrrrmmmmmmmmm!"

Continuing to wank his throbbing pole, I slurped greedily, drool running down my chin as I worked the first few inches of it back and forth between my lips,

"Fuck.... yes Taylor.... yes!" Above me I heard my boss groan softly.

Encouraged by his obvious enjoyment I let the last remnants of my anxiety fade away and focused on what I was doing as he reached down behind me to unfasten my bra.

With the straps already slipping off my shoulders I let it fall away from me, totally exposing my chest to the coolness of the night air. My already firm nipples immediately hardening into hard bullets, jutting out like pencil erasers from the puckered areola that surrounded them.

With my breasts bared Darren wrapped his fingers in my hair dragging my mouth off of his spit coated pole and, staring down at me, took a deep breath.

"You keep that up and you'll make me fucking come."

Giggling naughtily, I fluttered my long dark lashes at him, and asked coyly, "Don't you want to cum then?"

"I certainly do but when I cum it'll be in your pussy." He leered at me, yanking me roughly up on to my feet.

Pulling me back into his arms he kissed me again, my breasts crushed against his shirt while his hand moved straight between my legs to grope me. Submissively my arms encircled his neck as he tugged my knickers aside and pushed a thick finger up into my wetness.

"Fuck... I.... ahhhhhhhh... I.....!"

Gasping into his mouth I went up onto my toes, my pussy splitting open to his touch.

It was obvious to me that we were completely visible to anyone who might be watching, but that didn't stop him, as he casually fingered me.

Working a second digit into me all I could do was cling to him, shuddering with pleasure and moaning softly as the feelings he was generating inside me grew rapidly.

"Oh God... ohhhhhh... fuck.... oh yesssssss!"

For a minute or two I lost track of anything else and gave myself over to the delightful sensations he was creating in me. It was only when a car horn blared in the distance that I came to my senses, remembering where I was and who I was with.

'What am I doing? Darren's my boss.'

'Jon. What would he think if he could see me?'

'See me!'

Even though I was enjoying what Darren was doing to me part of my mind became aware of the lights in the buildings opposite and I glanced across, wondering if anyone could see us.

As the thought of someone watching us filtered through my brain for the second time I could feel a thrill radiating out through me and, almost without warning, a climax started to burn with a growing intensity.

My eyes flickered across the lit windows and although there was no one to be seen my imagination began to run riot.

'Was it possible there was someone there?'

'Maybe it was a guy masturbating as he watched us?'

The idea of being a closet exhibitionist came back into my mind and as much as I tried to resist it the thought of being observed was simply to arousing to ignore.

"Oh!

I squeaked in surprise when, without warning, Darren pulled his fingers out of me, snapping me out of my daydream, before spinning me around and bending me over the balcony rail.

Quickly realising that he was going to take me from behind I leaned a little further forward over the balustrade, my fingers gripping it tightly while my eyes remained fixed on the building opposite.

I barely had time to draw a breath when my knickers were somewhat unceremoniously dragged down and my feet were kicked apart, spreading my stockinged thighs as wide as the thong stretched between my knees would allow.

'Was that a movement in the window opposite?'

Something registered in the corner of my eye as I stood there but I immediately forgot about it and raised my arse a little higher when I felt his cockhead press against my moist entrance.

His fingers splayed out on my hips, taking hold of me as he guided himself into my sex, filling me in a single firm stroke so his erection was sheathed to the hilt.

"Aaaahhhh.... Yesssssssssssssssss!"

Gasping out loud I was forced up onto my toes, the stiletto heels of my shoes lifting off the floor as his full length speared my sopping quim in one go.

Balancing on the balls of my feet I took every solid inch of his cock in that first thrust, the thick girth stretching my labia into a soft fleshy cushion around it.

There was no finesse, no subtlety, he simply wrapped the fingers of one hand in my hair, yanking my head back and up as he immediately began to piston his manhood into me from behind.

"Oh my God! You're.... you're in me.... oh.... fuck!"

I couldn't help but squeal loudly as he started to fuck me, letting anyone nearby know exactly what was happening to me.

My tits bounced under me, my nipples rigid now, responding to the cool evening air and what he was doing to me, swelling into rock hard peaks they throbbed almost painfully.

Staring out into the darkness I tried to visualise someone observing us, watching as Darren fucked me. That was when I was convinced I saw a shape moving across one of the brightly lit windows opposite.

'There was someone there. We were being watched.'

I could feel my rapture growing in intensity at the realisation and I knew I was going to cum very soon.

If Darren knew about our voyeur he gave no indication of it, his fingers gripping my long dark hair and pulling my head up even harder as he drove his length into me. With my climax looming closer every time he vigorously slammed his rampant cock deep into my willing pussy, I started to push back onto him, my ears filled with the sound of his hips slapping loudly against my bare rump.

"Aaahhhh.... Yes, oh yes, yes.... I'm.....gonna...."

I could feel my orgasm was about to explode when a light turned off in one of the windows in the building opposite distracting me. Struggling to focus, amidst the ecstatic sensations he was creating in me, and see who was there the feeling stalled and I was left hanging at the edge of precipice.

Still driving his hard meat into my compliant form Darren gave no sign that he had seen anything and simply continued to fuck me relentlessly.

There was obviously someone there in the darkness spying on us, possibly masturbating as they watched our frantic coupling.

The idea was intoxicating and closing my eyes I rocked back onto him hard, trembling violently, my moans of delight turning into a loud wail of ecstasy as I finally went over the top.

"I'm cumming.... Oh God.... I'm cummmmmiinngggggg!"

Slowing his thrusts, my boss kept himself buried deep in me, letting me shudder and jerk through the final throes of my orgasm, whimpering and gasping until the ripples of pleasure subsided.

Breathing heavily, I finally opened my eyes and found myself staring at a man standing not twenty feet away on a balcony directly opposite us.

He was in his fifties and was smirking salaciously as he stood there. It was immediately obvious to me that he had watched the whole thing as Darren had fucked me like the whore I felt I had become.

I shivered, the knowledge that a complete stranger could see me naked, had watched me being fucked and then cum like a slut, sent another wave of arousal through me.

"Someone's over there watc.... Aaahhhhhhhhh!"

Then, just as I went to tell him, Darren began to drive his tumescent shaft into me again.

"Ungh..... Unhhh...... Unhhhh!"

Helpless, all I could do was grunt and take the frantic pounding he was giving me, letting him use me as he sought his own release. Clinging to the balustrade I stared at the voyeur opposite, my eyes remaining fixed on the leering figure not a dozen yards away as I was taken forcefully.

Watching us intently the observer moved his arm back and forth as he wanked himself off to the erotic spectacle we were presenting to him.

I completely lost track of time as I remained bent over the balcony rail, my boss driving every inch of his throbbing cock into me, while an old pervert observed our mating. However, in reality it couldn't have been more than a few minutes before Darren slammed all the way into me one final time, his shaft fully sheathed inside me when his buttocks clenched.

"Fucking take it.... you little slut... ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Throwing his head back he roared out, clearly not bothered if anyone heard, his cock spasming deep inside me, pulsing hotly and spewing his seed into my womb.

My eyes remained glue to the shadowy figure opposite on the other balcony and as Darren cried out I heard him groan and then jerk, cumming virtually at the same time as my boss.

The whole erotic scenario made me shuddering in response and I felt another climax ignite in my core.

"Oh yes... I'm gonna cum..... I'm.... gonna...... cummmmmm!"

We remained locked together for a minute, my muscles clenching on Darren's throbbing manhood ensuring every last drop of his baby batter was deposited in my belly before pulling out of me. Across from us our voyeur grinned and gave me a cheeky wave before quickly disappearing from view.

"Well, we gave him a show." Darren chuckled, his comment letting me know he had been fully aware of our voyeur as he grabbed my arm and yanked me upright.

Leading me back inside into the bedroom with his cum running down the inside of my thighs onto my stocking tops, I stumbled along behind him, my panties still stretched between my knees.

"Get on the bed." He brusquely told me where he wanted me, "I want you again."

I should have protested at the way he was rather rudely objectifying me but I didn't. Instead, I slid my knickers the rest of the way down my stockinged legs and, tossing them aside, lay back on the bed with my legs spread wide exposing my cum-slick shaven sex to his eyes.

'What was I doing?'

'My life was enough of a mess without this.'

'How would this affect me at work?'

A variety of thoughts went through my mind as I watched Darren hurriedly divest himself of his clothes, admiring his physique as he, positioned himself over me his half-hard dick jutting out from his groin like a lance.

Wrapping my slender fingers around his shaft I started to stroke it lightly, guiding his cockhead to my lips, while he looked down at me expectantly.

"Uurrrggggggggggg...... Uurrrrmmmmmmmm!"

Taking the first couple of inches of his dick between my red lips I could taste my pussy and his semen as I started to fellate him again, quickly bringing his manhood back to its full tumescent form.

"Fuck girl, you're too fucking good at that!" Gasping he swallowed hard and let his head fall back.

With one of my hands cradling his balls his groans encouraged me to continue to greedily pleasure him with my mouth, the sizeable girth of his erection forcing my jaws wide as he swelled up to his full size.

"Uuuuuummmmm.... Uurrrrgggggggg.... Uucccckkkkkkkk!"

Tightening my lips around his throbbing length I could feel the veins in his shaft pulse against them and surmised that perhaps he was going to cum in my mouth this time.

"Enough.... I want to fuck that pussy again."

Pulling away from me, slightly breathless, he left me with a trail of drool running down my chin as I looked questioningly up at him.

With one hand he reached down behind my head, drawing my face up to his so he could kiss me while his other hand moved down my body and between my thighs, his finger tracing along the length of my cum lubricated slit.

"Please... I.... I want you in me." I whispered softly as our lips parted, surrendering completely to him.

He leered down at me, his dominance over me now complete, "You want what Taylor?"

Staring into his eyes I bit my bottom lip and, my voice barely audible, murmured what he wanted to hear.

"Please Darren.... fuck me. I... I want you to fuck me!"

Moving so his body was over me, his legs between mine, he positioned his swollen cockhead so it nuzzled between my pink moist outer lips and sank down slowly on top of me. His thick length eased into my body, filling me inch by hard inch, until he was fully sheathed inside me again.

"Oh fuck, yes..... fuck meeeeeee!"

With my stockinged legs splayed wide apart my spine arched up off the bed and I gasped with delight when I finally felt his cock fill me for the second time.

"You like that Taylor?"

"Yes, oh yes.... oh God, it's.... so.... good!"

Darren's body pressed mine down into the bed as his hips started to move, his arse beginning to systematically rise and fall between my stockinged thighs. After the first few easy movements I gave myself over to the pleasure I felt, my legs locking around his. Hooking my feet over his calves both my hands reached down to clutch at his backside, endeavouring to pull him deeper into me.

"Oh fuck, yes... don't stop, please don't stop!"

My cries increased in volume as he drove his manhood all the way into my quivering form again and again, re-igniting the fire he had so recently quenched inside me.

Taking his weight on his arms he lifted himself up, putting some distance between our bodies, and then began to thrust even more vigorously into me.

Moaning with pleasure, I could hardly believe what was happening. With the gap between us I could see everything now if I looked down.

I was amazed that I was taking every inch of his thick cock, my plump pink lips distended around it as he pulled almost all the way out, and then folding into my slit as he cannoned back into me with a slapping sound when our bodies impacted together.

My 42-year-old boss was fucking me, his assistant, a recently divorced woman, who still harboured deep feelings for her ex. The sense of lust, shame and disgust this created in me, only served to arouse me even more.

"Fuck...oh fuck..... yes..... yes!"

I was groaning louder now, arching my back, as he pistoned his hardness into my sex, another orgasm starting to swell and grow within me.

Beneath our writhing bodies the bed protested at our coupling, the springs creaking rhythmically in sync with Darren's strokes, while at the same time the headboard clattered noisily against the wall.

"Oh God... I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum!"

Losing control again I screamed, sure the people in the next room would hear me, my body thrashing wildly under his as I felt my climax start to explode out from my centre.

"That's it baby, cum for me."

Increasing the speed of his thrusts Darren took me, driving his shaft into my pussy, seeking his own release and at the same time making me buck ecstatically, lost in the throes of my orgasm.

"Oh yes... I'm...... I'm cumminggggggggg!"

I came again, squealing my delight as another climax followed close behind the first one, his lavish pulsing shaft sending wave after wave of sheer unadulterated pleasure radiating through me.

"Taylor... I... Ahhhhh... Aaaahhhhhhhhh"

With one last hard stroke he buried his erection in my tight love hole, his cock spasming as it erupted, flooding me with another ample load of his precious seed.

For several long seconds we were frozen together, our shared delight robbing both of us of the ability to move.

Then the little thrusts started, his dick pulsing in my slit, each one bringing a little whimper from me as he made certain every drop of his man cream was pumped into my belly.

Finally, completely spent, Darren collapsed on top of me, pinning me against the bed before, breathless, he rolled off to the side of me and pulled me around so my body was pressed against his, my breasts squashed against his side.

"Fucking hell. You are one bloody good fuck girl. That was better than I ever imagined." He murmured in my ear, slowly recovering his breath.

"Shit!"

I was only half listening to him and hurriedly freed myself from his arms, shoving a hand between my thighs as his semen started to flood out of my gaping pink slit.

"What?"

"I'm leaking your bloody stuff everywhere." I yelped as, much to his amusement, I jumped up off the bed and made a dash for the bathroom to clean myself up.

"Why did you have to come so much?" I yelled at him as I sat down on the toilet and let his stuff dribble out of my wide-open, well used hole.

"That's all your fault. You shouldn't be such a bloody good fuck young lady." He laughed back at me from the other room.

When I returned to the bedroom my boss was laying up in bed, watching me as I took off my stockings before joining him. Snuggling in against him, I put my head on his chest while he began to gently play with my tit.

"I've fancied you since the day I started and wondered what it would be like to have you Taylor." He told me, rolling a sensitive nipple between his finger and thumb, "And I have to say you exceeded everything I was told about you."

"What? What were you told about me? By who?"

Sitting up I pulled away from him, my expression a mixture of anger, curiosity and disbelief.

"A friend." His self-satisfied smirk made me feel a little nauseous, "I believe you know his wife."

"Who?"

"Selwyn Richardson."

For a moment I was lost for words, staring at him, my mouth hanging open in shock.

"Selwyn..... you know Selwyn."

"Oh yes. We've been friends for a long time. He highly recommended you to me." He grinned arrogantly, "You know his wife is possibly the only woman I've slept with who is better than you."

"You.... you and Deanna.... You've...."

"A few times in the past but not recently, although I'm hoping to put that right in the near future."

The smug expression on his face made me want to slap him and I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes.

"You bastard, this was just a... a setup to get me into bed?

"I wholeheartedly agree, I am a bastard."

Without another word I went to push myself up off the bed only for him to grab my arm and pull me down before moving over me.

"Now how about round two?"

"You can go fuck yourself, now get off me!"

Despite my protest I shivered. Our recent sex had been incredible and the fact he wanted me again sent an unwanted ripple of arousal through me.

Darren laughed at my objection, "Don't play hard to get. You know you want to."

"No, I don....."

I was halfway through rebuffing him when he kissed me.

For a moment I let him, hating him, myself and everything about my life as the kiss deepened.

'Why hadn't Deanna said something to me?'

'Could my situation get any worse.'

'How had I let myself be taken in by him?'

Coming to my senses I pushed myself away from him and struggled up off the bed, determined I wasn't going to give in to him again now I knew the truth.

"What's wrong Taylor? Come back to bed."

"Fuck you." I snarled, going to pick up my clothes.

"You already did sweetheart." Darren chuckled, "And don't start pretending you didn't enjoy it."

He was right, sex with him had been amazing. There seemed little point in protesting, he had already had me twice.

'Would once more matter?'

Shaking my head, I forced the thought out of my mind and glared at him as I pulled on my clothes.

"Fuck you. I hope you die."

"I doubt that's going to happen so I'll see you on Monday sweetheart."

Ignoring his statement, I carried on getting dressed.

His laughter was the last thing I heard as I slammed the door behind me, still doing up the buttons on my top, as I left.

It was close to eleven o'clock when I finally slipped into a taxi to take me home.