It's Just Sex Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh I.... err.... I...."

"Wot is it. Wine?"

I nodded, "Yes, the chardonnay."

"Finish it then I'll go get yer anuvver."

Picking up my glass I downed the last of it in one swallow and passed it across to him.

Sitting back while he went to the bar I looked around me and debated what I should do. I wasn't interested in being picked up but, right at that moment, I didn't want to go home and sit alone either.

The place had filled up quite a bit while we had been talking and I let my eyes scan over the crowd as I thought about everything that Deanna had told me.

'Your husband still loves you.'

'Why hadn't he gone to the party?'

There were clearly things going on in his life that I was unaware of.

"Ere yer go."

Sliding back in alongside me, Nathan placed another glass of wine in front of me, interrupting my musing.

"Thanks." I said, not sure I should be having anything more to drink.

Moving closer to me he slipped his arm along the back of the bench seat and let his hand rest lightly on my shoulder.

"Yer know we don't ave to stay ere. We could go on somewhere else?"

I felt a little shiver run through me as my stomach clenched.

"Are you trying to pick me up?" I asked, sarcastically fluttering my eyelashes and pouting at him.

"Yeah." He laughed, his fingers starting to trace lightly across my shoulder before running down along the strap of my dress towards my cleavage, "Is that a problem?"

I felt my pulse rate rising and turned to face him.

"Where would you sugges...."

That was when he kissed me, his lips melding to mine while his tongue darted between them to tease into my mouth.

For a moment, taken by surprise, I responded and felt his hand slip down to cover my tit. His fingers moulding around the modest soft mound.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" The touch brought me to my senses and I pushed him away.

"Wassup darlin?" Breaking the kiss, he smirked at me.

"Thanks for the drink but I'm really not interested." I slid back along the seat moving further away from him.

Nathan took a mouthful of his beer and eyed me angrily, "That ain't a very nice way to treat people."

"I.... I'm sorry but...."

His hand snapped out and he found my wrist, his grip tightening around it painfully.

"I bought yer a drink. You fuckin owe me."

The look in his eyes frightened me and despite the fact I was in a crowded bar I wondered what he was going to do.

"Is everything ok Taylor?"

We both looked around to see Ken standing over us, his eyes fixed on Nathan's hand holding my arm.

"Ken, I...."

"We're alright ain't we sweetheart." Nathan interrupted my response.

"I think you need to let go of the young lady and leave her alone." His firm voice reassured me.

"Wot...."

"Take your drink and go." Ken said firmly.

For a moment I thought the younger man was going to argue but instead he just shrugged and picked up his glass before ambling away as if nothing untoward had happened.

"Thanks again." I told my neighbour shakily.

"Always a pleasure to rescue a damsel in distress." His friendly smile immediately made me feel better.

"Your daughter...."

"She left a few minutes ago."

"Oh."

"Drink up and I'll get us another. You look like you could use it."

I managed a weak smile, "Can I have something a bit stronger than a glass of wine?"

"Brandy?"

"Please." I nodded.

A couple of minutes later Ken returned from the bar with a glass in each hand.

"Here you go." Placing our drinks on the table he sat down next to me, "Now tell me what's going on?"

After a moment's pause I shook my head sending my brunette hair swaying across my bare shoulders.

"No, I.... I can't."

"In that case why don't you drink up and then I'll take you home."

"It's everything. My life.... My husband.... everything...." I blurted out as the tears started yet again.

Smiling compassionately Ken took hold of my hand, "Why don't you start at the beginning."

So, I did.

Pausing from time to time to sip my brandy I told him how Jon and I met and how our marital problems had started.

How I had let my husband persuade me to attend his boss's wife-swapping parties, sleeping with half-a-dozen other men in that time, to try to rekindle our relationship.

How, despite my efforts, our marriage had still faltered and we had ended up separating as a result of the arguments.

How he had taken up with Jennifer Waites as our divorce became final.

I paused at this point, swallowing the last of my drink and then waiting as Ken brought us another.

Once he was back I continued, explaining why I had moved out of our plush apartment, leaving it to my now ex-husband, and moved in next door to him.

How, trying to take my mind off my decree absolute I had reluctantly gone out with Deanna and had ended up spending the night with a much younger man, taking his virginity in the process.

Leaving out how my best friend and her husband had betrayed me. I briefly told him about my night with my boss and how he had taken advantage of my situation.

"And now I'm here, sitting in a bar with you." I finished rather lamely, too embarrassed to look him in the eye.

"That's quite a story Taylor." Ken said sympathetically, "So, what do you think you'll do now?"

"Have another drink." I giggled downing the remains of my second brandy.

"Ok, one more and then I'm taking you home."

"Promises, promises." I chuckled as he got up and headed to the bar again.

By now I was feeling more than a little tipsy from the numerous drinks and our familiar banter seemed to be taking on a deeper meaning.

'What was happening between us?'

'Did I fancy him?"

'I had slept with older men at the parties I had been to.'

My thoughts were interrupted when he returned with two final drinks; a brandy for him and white wine for me.

I wasn't sure but there seemed to be a tension between us now, that hadn't been there before, but I was too drunk to care and my flirting began to get more outrageous.

It was a good half-hour later when Ken finished off his brandy and told me firmly, "Come on drink up and I'll take you home."

"My place or yours?" I bit my bottom lip; the meaning of my words open to interpretation.

"Your drunk."

"No, I'm bloody horny."

"Just drink up."

Slightly bemused I did as he asked and, quickly finishing my fourth wine of the evening, I got up and taking his arm to steady myself let him escort me out to find a cab.

The twenty-minute taxi ride back to our apartment block was made mainly in silence as I stared out of the car window and wondered what I was doing.

'Was I really contemplating having sex with Ken?'

'How would it help me resolve the mess my life was in?'

'Would we stay friends if something happened?'

Pulling up outside our rather mediocre block of flats I nervously suggested he come to mine for a coffee.

"I don't think I should."

"Please." I could see the hesitation in his eyes as I batted my eyelashes at him.

We both knew that my invitation was for far more than a hot drink.

He stood in front of me, shifting from one foot to the other, clearly debating my invitation before answering.

"Ok, just a quick coffee then."

My heart was racing and it felt as if a flock of butterflies were fluttering around in my stomach as I unlocked my front door.

'Was I really going to do this?'

'He was sixty!'

'Would I regret it in the morning?'

We were barely inside the small hallway when, pushing my concerns aside, I slipped my arms around my neighbour's neck, pressing my body against his as I kissed him.

Half-heartedly he tried to pull away from me but it was hopeless, I just pulled him back towards me, still kissing him as I guided us backwards towards my bedroom.

"Taylor.... we shouldn't.... I'm old enough....."

"Sssshhhhh." I kissed him again, "You're old enough to fuck me, unless of course you don't want to."

Drawing the zipper down on the back of my dress he gave me my answer; kissing my eyes, my neck and then my collar bone before gently easing the straps off my shoulders.

Stepping back for a second he looked at me as my dress slowly slithered down my body, gravity pulling it to the floor.

"But what about your......"

"My husband?" I bit my lower lip coyly, "We're no longer married and anyway he's not here and you are."

"You're sure about.... this?" He asked pensively.

Staring into his eyes I moved back into his arms, my mouth finding his again while his hands fumbled with the hooks on my bra strap.

The flimsy piece of lace went next, exposing my breasts to his fingers and then, shortly after, his lips, my already firm nipples swiftly growing into rock-hard pulsing nubs as he teased and tormented them.

"Ahhhh fuck!"

Unable to stop myself I sighed with delight, tipping my head back as the ripples of pleasure radiated out from my tits creating even more of a need in me.

Ken's hand travelled lower, nudging between my stockinged thighs and I closed my eyes letting my legs spread further apart to give him total access to me.

"Oh yes.... yes.... touch me there!"

I groaned out loud as his fingers started to press the silky material of my panties into my moist slit, his lips latching onto one of my aching teats as he toyed with me.

'Was I really doing this?'

'He's older than my father.'

My life was in enough of a mess without adding to it all by sleeping with my much older neighbour but, whatever else went through my mind, I couldn't deny that my body wanted Ken Bartholemew. Enjoying everything he was doing to me it was obvious that he knew exactly how to please a woman.

Forcing aside my last-minute worries about what I was doing my hand reached for his trousers, tugging the zipper open and reaching inside so that my fingers could grasp the sizeable bulge that was already tenting out the front of his shorts.

His cock felt much bigger than I thought it would; easily as large as my former husband's although not quite up to the size of Leon, the last boyfriend I had had before starting to date Jon.

"Fuck Taylor.... Go slowly it's been a while since I...."

Giving it one last gentle squeeze, I dropped onto my knees, finishing unfastening his pants and tugging them, along with his underwear, down to his knees.

Keeping my eyes fixed on his erection as it sprang into view, my small hand encircled his surprisingly thick girth and began to lightly stroke the hot shaft, pumping lightly along it from the base up to the very tip.

Switching my gaze to look up at him, my big blue eyes focusing on his as I ran my tongue teasingly along the length of his prick. Slowly tracing from the root to his urethra, I left a trail of saliva on his dick before slipping my soft lips over the bulbous, mushroom shaped cockhead.

"Muummmmm..... Guuummmm...... Uuummm!"

Sucking in the first few hard inches of his tumescent pole I wrapped my mouth tightly around his girth while my fingers encircled the base.

"Jesus Taylor...... that feels so good."

I heard Ken gasp with pleasure as I stretched my jaws a little wider to accommodate more of his length, flattening my tongue under the shaft so the head could go deep enough to touch the back of my mouth.

"Uuuummmmmmmm...... Uurrrrrrrgggggggggg."

Slurping greedily, I continued pleasuring him until, looming over me, Ken reached for the back of my head, his fingers twisting in my dark hair to take control.

Guided by him I bobbed my head faster, my mouth moving back and forth working my red lips along at least half the length of his pulsing meat. All the while the fingers of one hand remained wrapped around the root of his erection, gently massaging it.

"Guuuuucckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Gagging on his cock when the head probed my throat I pulled off it, a thin trail of drool hanging between the tip of his erection and my lips.

Coughing I dragged in a lungful of air and looked up at him. I knew then, by the expression on his face, that he wasn't going to be satisfied with just a blow-job.

Twisting his fingers in my dark hair, he confirmed my thoughts when he pulled me up onto my feet.

"I need to fuck you, Taylor." He instructed me, taking charge, his voice hoarse with lust.

Clad in just my stockings and lilac thong I lay back on my bed, watching him as he finished undressing, stripping off his shirt, removing his shoes and kicking away his pants.

'Am I actually going to fuck my next-door neighbour?'

'Will it end our friendship?'

'Have I given up any chance of getting back with Jon?'

A variety of thoughts flashed through my head as I let my eyes wander over Ken's body. His physique was impressive for a man of his age, his running and yoga classes clearly working while six inches of swollen manhood jutted out from his crotch like a lance.

"Fuck, but he is bloody sexy for an older man.'

One last thought entered my mind as he joined me on the bed, kissing me passionately, his hand wandering onto my breast, mauling the soft flesh gently before pinching the sensitive bud in the centre between his thumb and forefinger.

"Aaaahhhhhhhh fuck.... yesssss!" Toying with both my tender nubs he elicited a cry of ecstasy from me.

Swapping between my two swollen nipples he firmed them into hard peaks before his hand began to worm its way lower. His fingers tracing lightly across my flat stomach with his mouth following the trail south, kissing down my neck to find my twin girls eagerly waiting for him.

Taking my aching, distended, buds between his lips he started to suckle on them, sending bolts of sheer unadulterated pleasure through me as he switched regularly between the two hard points. At the same time his hand slipped under the waistband of my knickers to delve between my legs in search of my sex.

"Oh yes... oh fuck.... oh Ken I....."

The man was definitely an expert when it came to pleasuring a woman and I eagerly let my stockinged thighs open wider allowing him the access to me that he wanted. I was his now, totally forgetting about my problems and my ex-husband, as he drove everything but the thought of enjoying what I hoped would be hard, satisfying sex from my brain.

Squirming on his hand I closed my eyes and sighed contentedly when his finger slipped between my engorged pink labia, totally immersing myself in the sensations his lips were generating on my chest.

Spreading my legs as wide as they would go, I moaned as first one, then two digits, penetrated deep into my wetness, splitting my nether lips open while my soaked pussy clenched around them.

"Oh... yes Ken.... yes..... oh God."

Bucking on his hand I clung to him, my red painted nails clawing at his flesh as the squelching of my sex filled my ears.

"You like that don't you Taylor?"

Grinning at me he stopped and pulled his glistening fingers out of my wet tunnel making me groan with frustration.

"Please... don't.... don't stop." My voice was husky and demanding, revealing to him just how desperately I wanted him now.

Even though I had been with Darren just the night before there was still a deep craving for physical intimacy inside of me. Perhaps it was the fact that I longed for my ex-husband, perhaps I was just a slut, but whatever the reason I offered no resistance as he reached for my knickers.

Lifting my hips up off the bedclothes I allowed him to tug my panties down, easing them over my knees before untangling them from around my feet. Now, with my moist shaven slit completely exposed to his eyes, I lay back, my long stocking clad legs flung wide in an unspoken invitation for him to mount me.

For a moment he smiled down at me and then dropped to his knees, gently starting to kiss his way up the soft flesh above my stocking tops.

"Oh!"

Taken by surprise I gasped. It had been some time since a man had gone down on me and the feel of his tongue lightly teasing up my thighs quickly sent a gush of warmth to my pussy.

Avoiding my sensitive outer lips he tormented me, going closer and then drawing back until he had me begging for more, my fingers reaching for his hair trying to pull him against me.

"Please.... please... I need.... Aaaahhhhhhhhhh!"

My pleading was cut off mid-sentence as Ken slowly drew his tongue along the length of my slit prompting a cry of delight from me.

I lost track of time as he took me towards the edge again and again, only to stop just before I came, leaving me teetering on the brink as he went back to his teasing.

The need inside me swiftly grew into a blazing inferno and I twisted my slender fingers in his hair, forcing his mouth against my quim in search of the release I desperately wanted.

"Muummmmm.... Mummmmmmmm!"

The sound of his tongue lapping along my dripping sex filtered up from between my legs as I raced towards my climax, my thighs clamping tighter around his head.

"Please.... don't stop.... please I...."

"Nummmmmm... Nummmmmmmm!"

Doing as I begged he attacked my clit making me squeal with sheer delight as my orgasm hit me like a tornado.

"Shit.... I'm cummingggggggggggggg!"

Thrashing wildly, I came hard, flooding his mouth with my juices and jerking against him as wave after wave of pleasure raged through my body.

Finally spent, I lay back breathless, relaxing my grip on my older neighbour and enjoying the relief I felt.

"Tell me what you want Taylor?" Ken moved up over me, the tip of his hardness just inches from the entrance to my sex, "I want to hear you say it."

Despite my desperate need for the man on top of me I struggled to utter the words he wanted to hear as I thought of my former husband and the unbelievable mess my life was in.

There was no real contest though and finally my lust won.

"I... I want... want you to...to fuck me."

My blue eyes locked with his and I mumbled what I thought he wanted me to say.

He smirked and pressed his cockhead between my outer lips, teasing my moist entrance and letting my juices coat the tip.

"I've wanted to screw you ever since I met you when you moved in but I never thought it would happen. Did you know that?"

"Really."

He grinned at me, "Yeah really."

"And now you..... ahhhhhhhhhh." My eyes opened wider as I felt him start to enter me.

Holding my breath as he slowly pushed into me, his thickness stretched my slit open while my moist labia wrapped themselves around the circumference of his solid pole.

"Oh God..... you're.... you're in me."

I groaned a little louder, feeling his meaty shaft gradually filling me, sliding in inch by hard inch until its full length was completely sheathed inside me.

Taking his weight on his arms Ken gazed down at me as he slowly pulled back, savouring the moment, until just the crown was nudging my entrance again.

"You like my cock?" Teasing me for a second he paused and then, without warning, he drove in hard sinking every inch of his erection into my pussy again, this time in a single firm stroke.

"Yes....... Oh fuck...... yessssssssss!"

Arching my spine upwards off the bed to meet him I felt our hips slap together, every centimetre of his dick buried deep in my quim.

"Fuck yes, fuck me.... just.... fuck.... meeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Squealing loudly, I jerked almost uncontrollably as he speared me again, and then again, my compliant body responding by bucking up off the bed covers to writhe eagerly against his.

Surrendering to him, I threw my arms out wide, my fingers grabbing at the sheets while my hips pushed upwards to force my pussy onto the iron-hard dick that was splitting it open. Drawing my knees back with my thighs spread obscenely wide I gave him total freedom to use me however he wanted.

Ken didn't need me to say anything and took full advantage of my submission, repeatedly slamming his thick hard length into me while my feet, still wearing my stiletto heeled shoes, waved around in mid-air.