It's Love But There's A Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was I just another conquest for Bobby, I wondered. I mean I was the only female around. Any port in a storm as my Daddy used to say. I drifted off with more questions than answers.

Peter had not told me where I was going so I picked out a sundress, wedges, and matching clutch that should get me through anything.

A black Bentley waiting at the bottom of the steps and the driver helped me in the back. We didn't' drive far until we pulled up in front of what I knew was one of the areas most trendy day spas.

"Hello, I"m Sia and I believe I have an appointment for something?" The receptionist smiled and picked up the phone and said something. Almost immediately a stunning blonde woman in a classic black sheath came out, introduced herself as Eunice, the owner, shook my hand, and guided me to the back.

I hoped I was going to get a manicure because I'd been neglecting my nails. "You are being treated to everything we have to offer here today, Sia. It has been paid for anonymously, but apparently by someone who likes you very much!"

Okay then. I wasn't a country bumpkin, but at most I've treated myself to a manicure and pedicure on occasion, and a hair trim way less often. Waxing and all this other stuff?

I was tweezed and waxed and steamed and dried and shampooed. Then I was dried and creamed and made up. When they spun me around in the chair, I hardly recognized myself.

The same Bentley and driver were waiting when I came out six hours later and took me back to Bobby's mansion.

I walked in and the breakfast room had been converted to a romantic dining room with twinkling lights and candles.

"Did you enjoy your day?" Bobby asked, grinning and walking in.

"I did! Thank you very much. I've never had all that done before."

He kissed me on the cheek. "You look beautiful, Sia. You always do but you look so relaxed."

"I am now that you mention it!"

He introduced me to the chef in the kitchen, who was actually a chef that owned a restaurant here in town where you had to make reservations weeks in advance. It was out of my budget though, so I had never been.

Bobby seated me at the table and poured me a glass of wine. He picked up another bottle to pour his glass, which I suspected was non-alcoholic.

"A toast," he said, holding up his glass. "To my luck at finding this woman to make my final journey to health with!" Tears stung my eyes as I sipped and I blamed it on the wine fumes and laughed.

The chef served our meals while a kitchen helper quietly packed up the kitchen. He served dessert and just disappeared.

"You get the service don't' you."

"When I want it, sure." He shrugged.

"Someone like you would get attention wherever he went, I suspect."

He studied me for a moment. "I think you have seen some stuff about me in the media. It was probably all true." He took a sip of his drink. "Back then. I'm a new person. A brush with death will do that to a person I guess."

"I just realized, you're not using your cane tonight."

"No, I've been feeling much more balanced since we've been working out. Speaking of... Would you like to dance with me? You can test my balance." He grinned.

I went into his arms, my head against his chin. He was an excellent dancer and showed no signs of any weakness. I think he felt it too and gathered me closer against him.

He nuzzled my neck. "Mmmm I don't know what they put on you at that spa, but I hope you got some to bring home."

"I did not. You spent enough on me. I shouldn't even be accepting presents from you. You're my patient."

"I am. I saw nothing in the contract that I wasn't allowed to give my nurse gifts."

"No, you're right. Not officially. I just don't think it's a good idea for us to get involved. And that is definitely in my contract."

"You're sure it's not because you're afraid?" he said.

Bingo! "Of course not"

"Am I too old for you?"

"Don't be ridiculous. Age has nothing to do with it. I don't even think about our age difference when we―- Well, I just don't think about it. Ever," I said, catching myself.

"Okay, does your contract say anything about dancing?"

I laughed and went back into his arms again. Wrapping my arms around his neck I allowed myself to relax. He nuzzled my neck again.

"I still think you should have bought some of this stuff," he said in that Tony Soprano voice and laughed.

"You are bad!"

We enjoyed a glass of wine on the balcony listening to the waves crashing the beach. I had noticed he poured himself just a small amount and was happy he was being careful. There were barely any residual effects from his stroke and he was well on the way to good health.

"I want to thank you for the wonderful day, and evening. It was very thoughtful of you." I hesitated. "But you are a thoughtful man and I appreciate that in a man."

We looked into each other's eyes, and I read or thought I read, but the moonlight plays funny tricks so I do not know what I saw. He brushed his lips on mine, turned around, and went into his bedroom. I stood on the balcony for a while enjoying the sea breeze and trying to clear my head.

During his morning pulse and blood pressure check, I commented, "It's almost to the point that you don't need me anymore. Your therapists have all signed off on you, and I really should. You've come so far so quickly, I'm amazed."

We were ready for the gym and took the elevator down. "Yes but I'm not ready for you to leave. I need you in the gym for one. And pool therapy. I mean as long as I keep paying you, you can keep coming here right?"

"I suppose." I hesitated. "Well within reason."

He put his arm around my shoulders walking into the gym. "Good, that's settled!"

Since he was feeling better his spirits were high and he was happy. He had his humor back and had a flirtatious side that bordered on seductive. He joked and he brushed against me, and laughed and lightly caressed, and used about anything to touch me in some way.

And most of all, he was chipping away at my guard. Or was I just letting it down.

"You know you're very distracting this morning," he said, as I did some weight work.

I was bent at the waist and doing arm extensions. I looked down and saw the tank and bra I wore was gaped away giving a pretty good peek at my 38C's.

"You've seen my titties before at the pool."

He got over the shock quickly and picked right up. "Yes, but it has been so long. Maybe we should hit the pool next so I can get a better view." I laughed and cannot say that I did not tease him a bit more throughout our workout.

After we were done, I said, "Hey, how about you show me how to putt? You have that fabulous green out there."

He grinned that silly lopsided grin. "You're on!"

He tossed a few balls on the green and had me hit them in. He began telling me how to stand, move my feet, straighten my arms.

"Here, I'll show you," he said, standing behind me, putting his arms around me to show me how to hold the club. His head was next to mine, his breath near my ear.

I had purposely worn a low-cut tank top so he got a good luck at my breasts pressed together

I planted my feet and wiggled my ass. "Like this?" He growled. "No?"

"Yes, that's fine," he ground out. "Are you teasing me?"

"Well no! Why would I do that? I mean you are standing close." He stepped back and I hit one in the cup. I went on to hit the next three in the cup.

"You're not new to golf," he said suspiciously. I smiled and shook my head.

"I started playing with my Dad when I was a kid. Although I haven't been out for a few years."

"This is getting better and better," he said, grinning.

I took every opportunity to brush against him or touch him in some way. I left him to putt and went to change for the pool. By the time he got there, I was lazily floating on my back.

"Are you testing me?" He stood at the edge of the pool looking at me. When I was in the pool house I chose a nude-colored bikini, that was only small triangles, but gave the effect of nothing because it was skin color. It sort of disappeared on me.

"Don't you like it?" I laughed to myself having a good idea of what I looked like, on my back floating, to him.

He just turned around and walked away.

I pulled a pool float into the water and was bobbing around on the when he came back, carrying a pitcher of iced tea, glasses, and wearing his pool shorts.

"Glad you're going to join me," I said. "I was getting lonely."

He jumped in the deep end and of course splashed me. I laughed. He swam up and put his arms on the edge of the raft and rested his chin.

"You are up to something today."

I lifted my arm and trailed the backs of my fingers on his cheek, then stretched my arms above my head to the sun.

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

In that position, my back was arched and my breasts stood higher and happened to be right in front of his face.

He took the edge of the raft, pushed it away, and began swimming laps. I would drift back in his way again and he would shove the raft off again. I was giggling and he finally dumped me off. I came up sputtering and laughing.

He caught me around the waist and lifted me up out of the water, showing amazing strength considering he just finished rehabbing a stroke.

My hands were on his shoulders when he lowered me, sliding my body against his. I wrapped my arms around his neck, my breasts rubbing his chest. My hard nipples were obscenely poking through the thin knit, which was almost transparent.

"You seem to have regained all your strength, Bobby." I looked up at him, our lips inches away from each other.

"Umm hmmm," he said with that goofy grin. The motion of the water kept our bodies rubbing together because I was holding on to his neck, and he had my waist.

"And you're feeling pretty randy," I said, my voice low and sensual. I bumped my mound into the bulge in his shorts.

"I am," he whispered, cupping my ass and pulling me tighter against him.

He pushed his thigh between mine and up against my cunt. He pulled me closer so my thigh pressed into his hot bulge.

I searched his face and I could tell he was waiting for me. Happy to oblige, I placed my hand on the side of his face and angled my lips against his. Tentatively. Softly brushing my lips on his. He let me control, taste him. I tugged at his lower lip with my teeth. I slid my hand to his neck and locked my lips against his. They parted allowing me to explore his mouth. His tongue scooped into mine and he moved his thigh so that I was riding it.

I felt the pull on my clit and his bulge throbbed against me.

Just then his phone rang with the expected business call. I arranged the lounger and laid it out to get some sun while he was taking the call.

"Sia, I'm sorry it took so long." I must have dozed because it seemed like he was gone only seconds. "He made us lunch if you want to come in... Or here?"

We sat at the table tucked in the exotic gardens. It was luxuriously tropical and cool. I chose not to wear a cover-up, which seemed to be distracting to him.

"Is something wrong?"

He finished chewing his bite of sandwich and glanced down at my scantily covered breasts. "I think you're trying to test me." I raised my eyebrows. "Don't act all innocent on me. I know what you're up to."

"What might that be?"

"You're trying to see how much teasing I can take."

"That wouldn't be very nice of me now would it?"

"No."

"Okay, I won't anymore then. I'm going to get some sun." I stepped into the pool and grabbed the raft, settling myself on my stomach. No more breasts for him, I thought laughing to myself. Just my ass mostly bare in a thong.

He sat in the shade near the pool all afternoon reading the news on his tablet and making a few business calls. It seemed to be business back to normal for him, which I was happy to see. The only this was, he had not gone out in public since his stroke.

I slipped on a cover-up and sat at the table with him. "Am I interrupting anything?"

"Never!" He laid his tablet and reading glasses on the table. "I missed you."

"What? I've been here all day with you!"

He grinned, stretched his legs out in front of him, and crossed them at the ankle. "You've been up to something today." I was. "I'm just waiting to find out what." He would. Eventually.

I got up, walked over, and leaned down to kiss him. "I'm going in to take a shower," I said, sauntering into the house.

The first thing I noticed when I opened the shower is that it was filled with all the products they used at the spa. I breathed in the delicious scent and poured some in my hand.

"You left the door open," he said, standing outside the shower.

"Yes, I did."

"Was that an invitation?"

"It is. On one condition."

"I knew there'd be a catch!" he said, laughing.

Knowing he would be watching me I slowly smoothed my soapy hands down my arms, then back up and across my upper chest.

"I've signed off on our contract and it's laying on the desk. Sign it and you will no longer be my patient."

There was a hesitation. "So if I sign off on our contract, I guess you'll move out tomorrow."

I turned and let the water stream down my hair while teasing him with what he could not see.

"That could be up for negotiation I suppose."

Suddenly the shower door opened and he crowded in. "Okay it's signed, now turn around and kiss me dammit," he growled.

I turned and threw my arms around his neck while giving him the full-frontal soapy slick body-to-body rub. He growled, grabbed my ass, and lifted me against him.

"Now I can say, I want to fuck you," I murmured.

"Oh god baby," he growled in my neck while his cock slipped between my legs and against my pussy.

"Shower first!" I dripped shampoo in my hands and lathered his long hair. He tipped his head back and rivulets of water and thick white soap ran down his back and ass.

My soapy hands were slick on his back, working lower. He leaned against the shower and spread his legs. My fingers were slick through his ass and cupped his fat swaying balls. Down his legs and back up, teasing his balls with my fingers. He groaned and turned under the water.

His cock pointed straight out, proud and throbbing. I ran my slick hands down his chest, down his stomach until I wrapped my hand around his cock. So hot and hard to my touch.

He lathered his hands and circled my tits, kneading and massaging, teasing my nipples under they hardened under his fingers.

"It has been a long time for me baby, better stop while you're ahead," he said, grinning and cupping my pussy in his hand. "I want to be buried in this."

I moaned, wanting his hands on me for so long. Needing his body against mine. Feeling his hot hardness against me, wanting me. "I want your cock deep in my cunt. Need to feel it pumping your hot seed into me."

We quickly rinsed and toweled each other off. He sat on the edge of the bed and I stood between his legs.

"I've wanted to feel these in my hands and in my mouth since I first laid eyes on you." He weighed each breast in his hands, thumbed my nipples hard and aching. I whimpered. He moaned, taking my nipple in his mouth and latching on. He continued to tweak my other nipple and squeeze my fleshy tits.

"Your mouth feels so good on me, Bobby," I whispered. "I've wanted you to touch me like this from the first time I saw you." I wove my fingers through his damp hair, holding his head to my breast.

His hands stroked the back of my thighs and my ass. I waited so long for his touch it was electric. I could feel the pull on my nipples between my legs. I could not allow myself to think of him as a lover until he was no longer my client and it was like starting over again.

"I need you now, Sia."

He stood up and followed me down on the bed. I opened my legs so he could lay in the soft cradle of my thighs. I was wet and ready and our long foreplay was over. It was time.

I reached down and held his cock, teasing the head on the soft wet folds of my pussy. He groaned and slowly started to enter me.

My cunt stretched from the first invading stroke of his cock and a wave of orgasm washed over me. My fingers dug into his biceps and my cunt clenched rhythmically. I dug my heels in and pushed up, taking his cock ball deep.

"Oh baby," he murmured. "You feel so fucking good. Your cunt is so tight and hot."

I met him thrust for thrust. His cock pulled and tugged on my clit and I felt it building again. "Don't stop, Bobby. Don't stop fucking me," I moaned aloud.

"Oh god yeah," he growled and we began fucking faster. The sound of our bodies slamming together echoed lewdly through the room, breathing deeper smelling the scent of our sex. "Now!" he shouted and his cock pumped hard in my cunt, unloading white-hot seed deep inside me.

He rolled off me and gathered me to his side. He lay looking at the ceiling for a while before speaking.

"I'm fifty-six. Was married for a couple of years and I'll admit, I've had plenty of women through those years," he admitted and swallowed hard. "This is the first time I have ever felt the intensity of wanting to make someone mine. Like I did just now. With you." He kissed the top of my head. "For a flash of a moment, when I was emptying my balls into you, I wanted to impregnate you."

I stirred but didn't have a reply. Almost surprising myself, I wasn't repulsed. Being old-fashioned enough that I should have a husband to love, I hadn't really thought about getting pregnant. I tried to reply with something, but thoughts were running through my head too fast.

He went on. "I know it's ridiculous because I'd be a grandfather's age and--"

"Just shut up, Bobby. I didn't say no or ever talk about our ages." I put my hand on his chest and rested my chin, looking up at him. "You did take me by surprise, yes. It just hasn't been anything I've thought about really." I shrugged. "Mostly because there is one thing I know, I'd have to be married. I'm old-fashioned that way."

We dozed for a few hours and raided the kitchen for a late-night snack. Bobby had a chef in every day that had a hot breakfast for the household, and made food for the rest of the day that could be eaten cold, or had instructions for reheating. I got spoiled with having a huge variety of five start restaurant food available at any time of the day or night.

I heated up a big bowl of spaghetti noodles with puttanesca sauce. "I can't believe you're having all that this late," Bobby said laughing and making fun of me between bites of his egg salad sandwich.

"Wait! Don't move!" I ran to the room and grabbed my cover-up and his shorts and ran back. "Here! Let's go to the beach."

"Now?" He hesitated. "Okay, it's dark out. Guess it'll be okay."

As we were walking through the dunes to the beach I thought about his issues about being seen in public. He was almost fully recovered from the stroke, and any residual issues were not discernible to a casual observer.

It was a full moon and the white sand of the beach reflected so it seemed nearly daylight. The froth of the waves rolling in was luminescent. He put his arm around my shoulder and I put mine around his waist. We were like old lovers wandering along, talking and laughing.

Suddenly he reached down and flashed my bare butt to whoever was around on the beach. I laughed and ran circles around him. He made a dive to catch me and I jumped out of the way just in time. I pulled the back of his shorts down and snapped the elastic on his butt.

"Those white globes are going to blind someone!" I laughed and ran up the beach and back until he caught me up in his arms and we necked on the beach like teenagers.

When we returned from our walk Bobby wanted me in his bed for the night and I looked forward to him being next to me all night.

I brought a few things from my room to his and was surprised to see it was the same size as mine. I snuggled under the sheets with him, tired from the day. We fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms.