It's My Money

Story Info
She didn't want to pay an outstanding debt.
2.8k words
4.32
30.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

I own several places in my neighbourhood. The rentals give me a good return and on top of that I have capital appreciation going for me. What I do is look for an old rundown place on a large allotment, pull it down, and put up two or three townhouses. I take care to make them good quality and after I've finished I'll sell one (or two, if I built three) and keep the other for rental. In effect, the sales fund the actual purchase and building and I'm left with a new house for gratis.

My personal abode is a big old sprawling place that I inherited from my parents. Sometime in the future I'll probably pull it down and do the multiple units trick, but right now I'm quite happy living there. Because it is such big place I take in boarders, which defrays the cost of maintaining the place.

I'm situated reasonably close to the university and I make it a point to try to rent my rooms to students. I choose them carefully as I don't want a continuous party going. I want hard working students who are willing to study and get their degree.

Right now among my boarders I had a young married couple, Allie and Simon. They weren't at the university. Simon is gainfully employed with quite a good job and Allie is looking for work. They owned a block of land and were building on it, only staying with me until they could move in.

Yesterday Simon had come to see me to pay their board and he was terribly apologetic. They'd had an unexpected payment at the house and he was just a little short on the rent. He would, he assured me, make it up on his next pay day. I just sort of grunted and nodded, giving him a slight frown to indicate that this had better not become a habit. (Gotta watch 'em sometimes. If they think they can get away with it you can whistle for your money.)

I was sitting in my office the next day doing some paperwork when Allie came bouncing in, banging the front door behind her.

"Damn it, Allie," I yelled. "Close the door like a normal person. All you have to do is put the wood in the hole. Not ram it in with all the finesse of a rhinoceros charging."

She just laughed at me.

"Guess what?" she said.

"The builder called and said you can move in?"

"No," she began but I promptly took another guess.

"Trump has resigned?"

"I wish, but no," she said with a laugh.

"Little green men from Mars have landed?"

"I thought men from Mars were supposed to be red?" she suggested.

"No. That's a base calumny cast upon them by Venusians who are remarkably colour-blind. Okay, I've had my guesses. What?"

"I met Dianne at the mall for lunch and we went to the club to have it. On the way out I stuck a dollar in the pokies machine and I won over seven hundred dollars. Just like that. I couldn't believe it."

"Well done," I congratulated her. "And the first thing you've done is rush here to see me so you could pay me the outstanding board money. Very thoughtful of you."

"What?" she said, sounding shocked.

"You knew that Simon came up a bit short with the board money this week, didn't you?" I reminded her.

"Yes," she said with a nod. "The builder is ahead of schedule and we had to come up with a progress payment ahead of schedule."

"Right. That left Simon a little short for board and now you're here to pay it, right?"

"No. Wrong. This is my money," she protested, holding her purse tight as though I was going to snatch it away.

"Ah, you're married. Doesn't that mean the money is as much Simon's as yours? I'm quite sure that he'd like to clear the debt."

"But I won it. It's mine. I want to spend it. There're things I need to buy."

"I'm sure there are, but Simon wasn't short by much. You can pay it and still have lots of money to spend."

"But - but this is my money," she pointed out once again, seeming quite upset that her money should go towards something so crass as paying a bill.

"And the board is also your responsibility," I pointed out equably, but she wasn't having a bar of it.

"Simon pays the bills," she said, speaking carefully to make sure I understood.

"Indeed, and as soon as he gets his hands on that little lot I'm sure he'll be here to pay it," I agreed, "but why wait when you and the money are right here."

"You can't expect me to give this to Simon," she exclaimed, horrified at the idea. "This money isn't part of our budget. I won it. It's mine."

"You don't think he'll ask for it when I congratulate him on your win?"

"You wouldn't!"

"I would. Still, let's see if we can come up with an alternative. How about I put you across my knee and paddle your backside for being selfish. Then I won't mention it to Simon and I'll wait for my money."

"It's not selfish to want to spend your own money."

I'd just known that she was going to say that.

"It is when there's a legitimate bill waiting to be paid and you have ample money with which to pay it." In my opinion it was, too. She had seven hundred plus and the overdue board was only around the fifty mark. Plenty of cash to pay and spend.

"Besides, if I let you spank me how do I know you wouldn't, ah, you know." She waved her hand vaguely in the air to indicate what I would know.

"You mean that after I peeled your panties down for the spanking I might take unfair advantage and try to have sex with you?" I asked, trying to sound honestly curious rather than lustfully perverted.

"Well, yes," she admitted.

"That's a good point," I admitted. "Let me consider it for a moment."

I sat there looking very thoughtful then finally gave my opinion.

"Okay. If we get carried away and I have sex with you I'll wipe the outstanding amount. You can tell Simon that you won some money at the pokies and used it to finish paying for the board. You won't have to tell him how much you actually won. Does that sound reasonable?"

I couldn't credit it that she actually seemed to be considering getting a spanking just to hang onto all her cash. She was thinking over what I'd said, nodding to herself.

"As I see it you have three options," I explained. "You can pay the board owing, not pay and get spanked, leaving Simon in the dark as to the extra money, or have me fuck you in lieu of paying the board and getting credit from Simon for paying it off."

"I'm not agreeing to let you fuck me," she said quickly.

"Allie," I said softly, "I can almost guarantee that if you let me spank you it will lead on to me fucking you. I doubt that I could resist wanting to take full advantage of your naked body."

"I wouldn't be naked," she protested with a blush.

"Yes, you would," I rebutted. "Maybe not at the start but by the end, yes, you would be."

She was chewing on her lip, plainly indecisive. I don't know why she was so indecisive. Surely the correct option would be to throw the outstanding board at me and leave in a huff or to just leave in a huff, board unpaid, and complain to Simon about what a brute I was.

"Tell you what," I said. "We'll agree that you're not agreeing to have sex with me and then you can get undressed and I'll spank you. After the spanking I'll go ahead and fuck you, but on the understanding that you're saying no."

And if she got undressed knowing that I was going to fuck her once she did then as far as I was concerned that was permission.

"Oh, all right, I'll take the spanking," she snapped. "It's not fair, you wanting my money."

"Actually, I just want my money," I pointed out. "You'd still have had a lot left."

"It's the principle of the thing," she grumbled.

"Exactly what I was thinking," I admitted. "If you're going with the spanking you might as well take your clothes off now."

She sighed, reached around behind her neck and fiddled with something. Then she tugged at her dress, lifting it up and off, pulling it over her head and tossing it on my desk. She was now enchantingly clad in a bra and panties. There was no hesitation. Her panties went down and she stepped out of them, followed immediately by a fiddling behind her back and then her bra came off. Bra and panties were tossed on top of her dress.

I leaned back a little in my chair, running my eye over her, appreciating her figure and the delicate blush she had. Scooting my chair a little closer I cupped one of her breasts and, after giving it a slight squeeze, stroked downwards until my hand crossed her mons and slipped between her legs, cupping her vulva. I could feel the heat and dampness already there. Just the thought of what was going to happen had got her worked up.

"Allie, you don't really want to be spanked just yet, do you?" I said softly, my hand rubbing her firmly.

She shook her head, looking nervous.

"Instead of spanking you straight away why don't I just have you lie down on the carpet while I make love to you. I'm sure you'll find that preferable to being spanked."

The alacrity with which she sank down onto the carpet tended to give the lie to the poor maiden being coerced. I settled next to her, my hands already exploring. I unzipped and moved her hand next to my open fly and it didn't take long for her hand to slip inside my trousers and start exploring. Once her hand closed over me it wasn't long before my erection was hauled out into the light.

Allie was twisting about under my touch, not to avoid it as far as I could tell but to make sure that I touched as much as possible. She was breathing hard and lightly flushed. At one stage I noticed her raise her head and look down towards my groin, opening her hand when she did so. She blushed a lot redder and her hand closed around me again, holding me with an almost uncomfortable tightness.

Deciding the time was right I unbuckled my belt and pushed my trousers down, extracting my erection from her grasp as I did so. I pushed her legs further apart, lifting her knees as I did so, and moved between her thighs. She was looking down at herself, watching where my erection was hovering near her entrance.

"Steer me into position," I said softly, watching her blush all over again.

"You want me to, ah, to,. . ." she tried to say and I nodded.

"Uh-huh. You'll find it's easier that way."

She took a deep breath and reached down, one hand taking control of my erection and the other very carefully spreading her lips. All I had to do was lean forward slightly and I was pressing against and then into her. She snatched her hands away, eyes glued to where I was sinking into her, giving out little gasping sounds as I slowly slid home.

Allie responded slowly at the start, moving a little reluctantly as though she was only moving because it was the right thing to do. As I saw no reason to make this a hasty event I took my time as I pleasured myself, finding her starting to respond with greater enthusiasm as we progressed. After a while I decided that the enthusiastic little sounds she was making as I moved within her indicated that I was starting to get her thoroughly aroused.

I played with her breasts, enjoying the warm fullness of them, seeing her twist about slightly under my touch pushing her breasts firmly against my hands.

And all the time I kept right on thrusting in, slowly building her arousal. (Mine was full on from the moment I saw her naked.) She was started to twist about under me, wanting more than she was getting. Being at heart a nice chap I did my best to give her more, slowly increasing the pace and building on her passions.

When I was finally ready I cut loose, driving in hard and fast, eager to lose my load. I'd timed it well enough that her climax hit her just as mine was getting under way, and she went off with a scream.

We separated and just lay there for a moment or two. Then Allie sat up and started up.

"Oh my god, I can't believe that you did that to me. I can't believe that I let you. I'm a terrible person. I'm so ashamed. How could you let me do that? What am I supposed to tell Simon? I'm a wicked girl."

"Don't worry about it," I told her, speaking firmly. "I'll punish you for your misbehaviour and then you won't have to tell Simon anything. I mean, crime and punishment balance each other out and you can forget the whole incident. Isn't that the way it goes?"

I sat up even as I spoke, taking her arm and drawing her across my knee.

"What are you going to do?" she demanded and I hastened to explain.

"You've been a bad girl," I said, even as I settled her over my legs, bottom up. "Bad girls get spanked. All right?" I patted her bottom to let her know where the spanking would be.

She didn't say it was all right but she didn't say it wasn't either. I brought my hand around in a big arc that slapped across her bottom at the midpoint, finishing high in the air at the end. Perfectly placed to reverse course and repeat the spank.

The long sweeping spank I was delivering meant that there was a reasonable pause between each slap to her bottom. Also, as I was only giving a glancing blow, the spanks stung but didn't really hurt her. She was going to finish up with a flushed and smarting bottom but no bruises.

She gave a small yelp of pain for the first few spanks which I had quite naturally expected. What I hadn't expected was the way those yelps of pain turned into little cries of excitement and pleas urging me on to beat the wicked girl that she was. When her cries started turning a little desperate I gave a mental shrug and pushed her off my lap.

That's not to say I was rejecting her. Rather it was a case of me positioning her, demanding a head down, bum up, position. As soon as she was so placed I was kneeling behind her, my resurrected erection ready and waiting.

I drove fiercely into her with Allie giving a cry of satisfaction. I then started to give her what-for, pounding in hard. For her part she was all yes, yes, yes, punish me, and other exhortations that showed how she repented of her wicked ways and how this was a just and reasonable punishment.

I thanked god that this was the second time around. If she'd been like this for our first I very much doubted that I'd have lasted long enough to satisfy her. As it was I had some leeway while I recharged my batteries and I wouldn't be firing off until that was done.

The blasted woman climaxed very noisily well before I was ready to go and so I just kept right on going. It didn't faze her at all, as she continued responding with just as much enthusiasm and just as much noise. When I was finally set to go it didn't take much to send her over the edge again.

This time, after settling back for a few moments, she was all business.

"Right, I'll tell Simon I covered the outstanding rent from some money I won at the pokies. You will never mention this little incident again."

She stood up and grabbed her clothes.

"Is there anyone else home?" she asked.

I shook my head, thinking she was a bit slow to be thinking about that.

"Right, then I'm off," she said and went strutting out of the office, bottom swishing from side to side. Quite a sight, seeing she hadn't bothered to put on her clothes.

Don't ask me how women think. Bang her once and she's committed a crime. Bang her a second time and that's an acceptable penalty for the first time? Still, as I watched her swaying down the hall I couldn't help but wonder if she was likely to do something else that required punishment. If so I was quite willing to help Simon out by delivering the penalty.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers