It's No Big Deal Ch. 08

Story Info
We add Jenny to the mix.
11.9k words
4.82
1.4k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 05/16/2024
Created 12/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello again everybody. My name is Suzanne, and this is the continuing story of my life with my boyfriend, Jack. When I last left off, we were in the middle of a blizzard when Jack and I learned that Jenny was the "friend" our roommate Allie was "playing" with. Jenny is a waitress at the same restaurant I work at. I never had a clue about this the entire time we worked together.

The night of the blizzard, Jack came home early and found me naked with ben-Wa balls in my pussy as I did Jenny's hair. Everything in the area had shut down, making it impossible for Jenny to get home, so we had her stay with us that night.

I stayed naked through dinner with the others taking every opportunity to play with my body and bring me to the brink of orgasm over and over again. Eventually, Jack carried me to our bedroom and Allie tied me spread eagle to the bed. Over the next three hours or so, they each took turns teasing me to the point of begging for release.

Finally, the three of them teamed up on me and I exploded in the most extreme orgasm of my life. What felt like a gallon of cum squirted out of me and I passed out, not awakening again until the middle of the afternoon the following day. That pretty much gets you current. I would love to have your read the full story It's No Big Deal Ch.7.

After taking a bath to clean up and soak away some of the soreness from the previous night, I headed back to our bedroom. It was a mess. There was a musky smell, and the sheets were stained. The mirror had water spots all over it. Jeez, that had to be from my squirting pussy!

I sat on the edge of the bed, feeling ashamed again. For whatever reason, this was always how I felt after one of these episodes. What would the others think of me? How could I face them?

Inevitably though, I would always reason it out. Jack loves me, and Allie does too. I love to be naked. They love to have me be naked. Everyone was happy, so there is no reason to be ashamed. The only difference this time was Jenny. I knew her very well from working with her, but this was a completely different thing.

Was it going to be awkward seeing her again, working with her again? Then I remembered that Jenny had been at Jack's party where I was naked in front of everybody, and they all played with my pussy. She wouldn't have participated last night if she was disgusted.

My mind was now at ease. I guess I should go see what the others were up to. Rising from the bed, my muscles were still a little sore. Should I stay naked, or get dressed? The others probably would want me to be naked, but it was chilly, and I needed a little break. So, I opted for a T-shirt and a pair of panties. That was a nice compromise. Jack loves panties and it offered me a little cover.

I pulled out a pair of panties I had purchased and pulled them on. They were silky white string bikinis with horizontal pink stripes. Then, I grabbed a pink shirt with the word "Love" in script letters printed on the front and pulled it on. I checked myself in the mirror and ran each of my index fingers from the crotch of the panties over my butt cheeks to stretch them tight. Everything looked good.

With a deep breath and some trepidation, I quietly walked toward the living room. The TV was on. Jack was sitting in the recliner and Jenny was on the couch looking at her phone. A squeak of the floor alerted them to my presence. They both turned simultaneously to look. I felt shy again.

Jack got up and came over to me, asking if I was OK. I assured him I was, and he walked me over to the couch to sit next to Jenny. She smiled as I glanced down at her phone. She was watching video of me squirting the room down last night! I blushed from head to toe again.

"You want to watch?" She asked.

Without me answering, she turned the screen toward me and started the video again. Allie suddenly appeared at the back of the couch looking over my shoulder. The video started with Jack teasing my nipples with a popsicle, then moving to my clit. I couldn't believe how loud the moans coming out of me were. My body was thrashing around wildly.

"Watch here. You start to tremble a little and it builds and builds until..." Jenny said as the video played.

Before she finished her sentence, my hips bucked and a shower of cum erupted from my pussy! The camera jerked and Allie and Jenny could be heard squealing in surprise. Little droplets splashed onto the camera lense as I continued to flop around in the restraints. The squirts stopped for a couple of seconds then another one blasted out. There was a brief pause, then another squirt, followed by two more. All of a sudden, I was out. Completely passed out!

"Holy shit!" Allie exclaimed in the video as I lay there now motionless.

Jack came around to make sure I was OK. The camera panned down to my pussy. Cum was still oozing out, flowing down to the sheets. The camera moved to Jack. His face was soaked with my cum and it was dripping off him like he had just stepped out of the shower!

Jenny turned the camera on herself. Her face was as wet as Jack's, glistening when the light hit it. A drop ran down her nose, falling out of view. She turned the camera back to me, and Jack could be seen stroking my hair. The video ended there, and I slunk down on the couch in embarrassment.

"I've watched that about a hundred times, Jenny said as she put her phone down.

"Yeah, I'm jealous," Allie said.

I held onto Jack, trying to outlast the most recent wave of embarrassment. It took about 15 minutes before I could look at any of them again. Fortunately, they all acted as if nothing unusual had happened, which made it easier for me.

Just then, a snowplow rumbled by on the street in front of the house. I'd almost forgotten about the storm. I hopped up from the couch and went to the front window. WOW! The cars were buried under about a foot and a half of snow. Some neighbors were just starting to come out and the sound of snow blowers began to fill the air.

Jack joined me at the window, taking the opportunity to grope my butt in the sexy panties. Jenny's car had been plowed in by the truck that just went by. Jack's truck was completely covered with a blanket of snow.

Jack looked at Jenny and said, "I'll go see if I can get your car out. You might want to let your roommate know it will take a while."

"Eh, I didn't even tell her I wasn't coming back last night. We don't get along very well, and she probably is happy I'm not there," Jenny said.

This was a little concerning to all of us, so we sat down and talked about it. She told us they basically never speak to each other and are only roommates out of financial necessity.

Without even thinking, I blurted out, "why don't you come live here."

The others looked at me, and I thought maybe I had overstepped my bounds. But nobody seemed to object to the idea. Jenny didn't want to intrude and felt it might make things too crowded. We had the extra bedroom, but she probably would be in Allie's room. However, there was only one bathroom. Three girls and one guy sharing a bathroom?

After about 30 minutes hashing it out, we agreed we could make it work. Jenny's eyes turned red, and a tear rolled down her cheek. We had a group hug to celebrate the new arrangement.

Jack broke our hug and stepped back, looking us over. He shook his head in disbelief as he walked past us to get dressed to go outside. "Unbelievable." I chuckled and gave him a wink. I thought to myself, he must be the luckiest guy on the planet.

Us three girls watched as he trudged out the door and got to work shoveling and clearing the cars off. The snow was so deep, it took him a half hour to clear a small section of the driveway. I felt sorry for him, but just about that time, the neighbor came over with his big snow blower and helped him dig out. It still took over two hours and it was dark by the time they finished.

The door suddenly flew open, and Jack came in, brushing the snow off him. His face was red from the cold. I helped him get his boots, coat and hat put away, and rubbed his face to warm him up. He sat down in front of the TV and relaxed for a few minutes before realizing he was hungry again. Nobody felt like making anything, so Jack checked his phone to see if any place was open. He found a fast-food burger joint that was open and placed an order for all of us.

Since the roads were still bad, Jack decided it was best for him to take his truck to pick up the food. He put his coat and boots on and trudged back out. He really is a special guy!

While he was gone, Allie, Jenny and I talked more about our living arrangement. Allie told her that since I enjoy being naked in front of others, I sometimes just walk around bare. She also confessed that we had a couple of wild nights where the three of us got together. I interjected that I didn't mind either of them being naked around Jack as long as I was there. They could even play with him, and he could play with them, but he wasn't allowed to fuck anybody but me.

Jenny sat in stunned silence as she took all of this in. "In general, we're really open around here as long as Jack keeps his dick out of you," I said with a laugh.

"Wow, that might take some getting used to. Am I expected to be naked? Jenny asked.

"No, no. Do whatever you feel comfortable with. In fact, Suz prefers to be the only one naked in the room. It turns her on," Allie said.

"Well, OK. I guess that's fine. But I'm probably not going to be walking around naked much. I just don't think I could do that," Jenny said.

Allie and I smiled at each other, knowing that she would probably come around once she got used to everything. I wondered to myself if they would let us watch them while they played. I really wanted to see all the toys they had and how to use them.

After getting Jenny moved in, we quickly got into a routine over the next several weeks. The single bathroom for three girls was the biggest problem due to all of the products we each had. We ended up keeping our separate items in a tub in our bedrooms took them with us to the shower each time. Timing wasn't much of a problem because we all had different schedules.

The weather was finally warming up, and I was anxious to be naked much more often. Nothing had really happened since Jenny moved in. Everybody was busy working, and it was rare for all of us to be around at the same time. I decided to get the tanning loungers out of the garage and start working on my tan when the weather was warm enough.

Finally, it was mid-May and the weather had turned nice for the summer. I looked forward to many naked adventures and could hardly control my excitement.

One night, Jack came home from work and found me wandering around the house alone in only a pair of silky, ice blue panties. He immediately grabbed me around the waist and kissed me, planting a hand on each of my ass cheeks.

"Boy, have I missed this," he said.

"Me too."

Jack said, "I took the day off tomorrow. My folks and I are meeting with the lawyer to finalize grandma's will and go over the estate. Do you want to come along?"

"I would love to, but I have to work."

All I could think about the next day at work was not being able to be with Jack. It was depressing and a reminder of how much I hated this job. Jenny and I rarely worked the same shift, which made it even worse.

When I got home from work that night, I showered to get the restaurant smell off, and put on just a pair of panties again while I waited for Jack. This time it was a silky pink pair. The fabric felt so good against my skin, it always got me excited.

Allie came home not too long after, and then a few minutes later, Jenny walked in. Allie wasn't at all surprised to see me nearly naked, but Jenny kept looking at me when she thought I didn't see.

"Are you uncomfortable with me like this?" I asked.

"No, It's fine. I think it's hot. It looks fun," she replied.

"Well, you're welcome to join me."

"Is Jack here?"

"No, but he should be home soon," I said. "Hey! How about we surprise him with all three of us in panties when he gets here?"

Allie didn't even bother to answer, she just stripped down to her panties and looked at Jenny. I turned to her too and she blushed as we waited. She was reluctant, but hadn't said no.

"I don't know," she whined. "You sure you don't care about us being around Jack like that?"

"I would love it," I exclaimed.

She stood there silently, thinking through it. She obviously was interested, or she would have backed out by now. Maybe a little persuasion was in order.

"Look, you've probably got the best body of all of us. Why not show it off?" I said. Allie nodded in agreement.

She still seemed paralyzed, so I stepped over to her and started to lift her shirt. It came over her head and off easily. Allie unsnapped the button on her pants and slid the zipper down. There was no resistance, so I undid the clasp on her bra and pulled it off, while Allie wiggled her jeans from side to side to get them started over her hips. Jenny stepped out of them after they puddled at her feet, leaving her standing there in a lacy white string bikini panty.

Allie and I stared at her. Her tits were magnificent c-cup with large cone shaped, light pink nipples! I was astonished at how firm they were. I put a hand under one of them and bounced it, feeling the weight. My gaze went down to her panties. There didn't appear to be any dark spot to indicate she had any pubic hair. Her ass was taut, round and full. I wanted to strip the panties off her to see the rest, but the whole goal was for Jack to see three panty queens, so I resisted the urge.

Allie was all smiles while I drooled over her. Of course, she knew what a prize Jenny was. I never knew she had such a hard body. I had seen her in a swimsuit before, but this was different.

I called Jack and he said he was about 30 minutes away. He sounded tired, but I knew we could liven him up. I told him we would have dinner ready for him when he got home.

With that, the three of us girls, wearing nothing but panties, began working on a dinner surprise. There wasn't much time, so we decided on spaghetti. Jenny made the sauce, Allie made the pasta, and I worked on garlic bread and salads.

The kitchen was tight with the three of us in there. We were constantly bumping into each other, sometimes by accident, sometimes not. I came up behind Jenny at the stove and slid my hands around her waist while pushing my crotch into her panty covered butt. Allie occasionally played with my nipples, and I cupped her pussy over her panties.

In no time, the 30 minutes had passed, and I heard Jack's truck pull up in the driveway.

"He's here! Let's go meet him at the door," I exclaimed.

Allie rushed past me to the living room, while Jenny hesitated, covering her boobs.

"C'mon, it's just Jack," I said.

"I can't. It's embarrassing. I feel like I'm going to throw up."

"It's no big deal. Show off that hot body of yours."

She still didn't make a move, so I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the living room next to Allie. We stood in a line with our arms around each other's shoulder like a chorus line, just as the door opened. Jack's eyes nearly bulged out of his head when he saw us.

"Whoa!" was all he could say. He slowly walked over to me in the middle of the line and put his hands on my hips, giving me a kiss. I took my arms down from around Jenny and Allie's shoulders and reached for his crotch. He was already developing a bulge in his jeans.

For some reason, I was absolutely giddy. Maybe it was because he was home, or maybe the fact that the three of us were nearly naked in front of him. I could hardly contain myself as Jack tried to confine his stare to me. I put my hand on his chin and turned his head to Jenny.

"Jack, meet Jenny's tits. And these are her pretty little panties," I said.

Jenny blushed furiously at my silly introduction, and Allie laughed.

"We have dinner ready, but do you want to do a panty inspection first?" I asked.

He stood there silently, not knowing the best way to respond. Of course he wanted to, he just didn't want to upset anybody. So, I stepped forward and thrust my crotch out to him. He rubbed my butt, and put a finger in the waistband, running it around to the front. He stretched the material out in front to have a peek inside, then pulled it tight over my mound.

Allie cleared her throat and faced Jack for her inspection. He put his hand on her ass and ran his index finger around the leg opening to the front, where he tugged it up a couple of times. The material made a perfect cameltoe before he released it and let it snap back into place.

I looked over at Jenny, who was sweating bullets now. I never thought she would be this shy, but this was all new to her. Hopefully, it won't freak her out.

"Is it OK if Jack gives you a little inspection?" I said. "It's OK if you don't. We'll understand."

Her breathing was heavy, and I thought there was a slight tremble. Then, she gave a very slight nod. Yes! She's a player, I thought.

Jack tentatively stepped over and kneeled in front of her. Jenny put her forearms over her tits as he moved his head closer for a better look. He reached out and pinched the waistband between his thumb and index finger, stretching the panty away from her belly, but not looking inside. Jenny jerked, like a big chill had gone through her.

Jack rubbed the material between his fingers before letting it go to snap back against her belly. He repeated this three more times, enjoying the snapping sound.

"Hey Jenny. I never got to see if you are shaved or not. Can Jack have a look?" I asked.

She exhaled deeply, the sucked in a big breath, tilting her head back. Without speaking, she slowly reached for the top of her panties and pulled them out. Jack scooted closer and looked inside for a few seconds, then stood facing me.

"It's shaved," he said quietly.

Jenny put her panties back in place, and I put my arm around her. She was slightly sweaty and seemed relieved to get that over with. I could feel her heart beating though. My nipples were as hard as bullets! I'm not sure what turned me on so much about this, but my skin was tingling. Maybe it was just anticipation of what was to come this summer. It might also have been memories of the feelings I had when being exposed in front of others. Regardless, I was excited.

I thought it would be best for Jenny to just go on as if nothing was unusual, so I invited Jack to sit down for dinner.

We all took turns getting a plate of spaghetti for ourselves and sat down to eat. Jack's eyes kept going back and forth between us, watching our boobs bounce slightly with every little movement. It was all a very silly scene, but it was making me hot, and I know Jack appreciated it.

None of us said much while eating. Jack was busy ogling the three pairs of bare tits at the table. Allie and I slurped the spaghetti into our mouths and made a show of licking the sauce off of our lips. Jenny was still a little shy about the whole thing, but she was enjoying our antics as we teased Jack.

When we finished eating, Jack offered to do the dishes since we made the dinner. He filled the sink, and the girls brought the dishes to him. Jenny was much more at ease now. She even joined us in teasing Jack by parading around in front of him in panties and shaking our boobs.

I brought the last of the plates from the table, and Jack turned to take them from me. Suds splashed onto my chest and slid down my belly to the top of my panties, instantly soaking them. The warm water felt amazing as the dampness crept further below.

Jack dropped the dishes in the sink and turned to me with two handfuls of suds. He placed a hand on each of my tits and started giving me the "wax on wax off" treatment. His hands were so warm, my nipples hardened even more. More water and suds flowed down to my panties, and I was getting really turned on now!