It's Not Black & White Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm"

"Here..." Viara murmured, still mostly delirious but caught her lips in a kiss. "How...does it feel?"

"So full. I'm so full, darling." Murmured Xelara, her eyes closed.

"Uhn!" Alyna shuddered between them.

Viara pinched the other womans nipples, twisting them. "Shush. Enjoy. Come."

"Aah!" She replied.

Xelara chuckled, then shuddered. "Goddess..."

"Mhm. You too?"

The other elf bit her lower lip and nodded.

"Let me help you then." Viara lowered her head, taking the woman's breast in her mouth and reaching down with one hand. She found the slick surface of the woman's cunt, split open by the rod, and quickly found her pearl. "Thrust." She whispered in her ear.

"Aaah. Ah!" The shorter woman obeyed and rocked her hips back and forth in quicker and quicker succession. "Keep...please. Don't stop. Spider queen, that is divine! So full! So..."

"Mmmm..." Viara envied her for a moment, so occupied in her throes of pleasure, so fully penetrated.With her other hand, she found Xelara's rear and slapped it down, squeezing and grasping her left buttock. The other woman's muscle was flexed in an attempt at pushing close. Viara pushed harder, causing the woman to moan.

"My...ass, darling. A finger. Please."

"Such a filthy Sin'dossa." Viara murmured. "Very well". She drove her index finger between the woman's buttocks and found her ass, slowly pressing the digit in, forcing her to open and stretch.

"Goddess...NOW!" And Xelara arched back, set off by the sudden penetration. She shuddered, pushing back and forth between the rod buried in her sex and the finger in her ass.

Viara could feel the woman's muscles flex. She seemed intent on pushing Alyna into the pillows while forcing her own body down against the rod. The woman's body shook in a parody of a dance. Her breath hissed out between clenched teeth.

She fell forward with a soft 'uhn', her head and cheek against Alyna's prone chest.

Viara stroked her hair, clutched it and angled her head up, smirking down at her. "Filthy sorceress."

Xelara curved the corners of her mouth and showed her teeth. "Sin'..dossa" She breathed.

Alyna gasped and tried to arch her back, slowly pushing the shorter drow away and Viara off. Her face was flushed with heat and the tight musculature of her stomach quivered.

"Mmmm...darlings, both of you." Chuckled Xelara and rose on unsteady, trembling legs, the rod falling out of her and hitting the floor with a soft 'clank'. "Oh, spider queen!" She ran a hand along her sex, inspected her fingers and licked them with an expression of thoughtfulness.

Viara leaned down and gave Alyna as caressing and comforting a kiss as a drow perhaps could, gently biting her lower lip.

"Food." Alyna breathed. "I want...food. Eat."

Viara laughed and the others joined her.

********

Haern could not stop staring. The women had stopped...coupling? What could he call it? Playing with one another? Fucking? He wasnt sure. Now they were sitting once again and gorging themselves on delicacies, not even deigning to look his way.

The whole thing made him sick to his stomach - but he'd been in a near-constant state of arousal from the mixed scents of women, wine, narcotics and sex. Still there, really.

But he did his best not to care, and stare ahead as though nothing else existed.

"The other acolyte - you may need to kill her." That was Viara.

"Perhaps. Yet she is Dethlousin, Viara. The house is insufferable, and the Matron worse yet. Were i to kill her offspring..." Alyna grimaced and took a swallow from the goblet. "Perhaps you could?"

Viara tapped her chin. "Allow me to consider it - and the price." She added the last with a vicious smile.

"We've not talked of your sibling, darling. The brute - Maela. Is she still brandishing her whip in your direction?" Xelara twirled her finger into the pillow lazily, leaning back.

"More each passing day." His mistress stretched out, pushing her bare breasts.

They were all in the nude, and completely unashamed of the fact.

"I saw her around the market the other day. Almost mistook her for a male." A gay little laugh. "And how go your plans - with her?"

"They must wait." She flicked a finger, irritated "Our conflict with house Velve'doth still takes precedence."

"But-"

"Now, now, Limassi." Xelara smiled. "Not everyone can be of the first. Viara is right. If there is a house war...house before intrigue. Always. What use is a stronger position, if your house is not around to witness it?"

Limassi gave a curt nod.

"What of" and Xelara took a deep gulp of her wine, some of it spilling down the corner of her mouth. "The matter we discussed last? The worthless, spider-bitten whore?" There was a sudden edge to her voice, and she bared her teeth.

His mistress and the others looked at one another. It was Viara who spoke. "Alyna's sister knows one of the instructing priestesses. A...young instructor. Malleable. From a poor house." Viara toyed with the rim of her wine glass, allowing it to make a faint sound, like a musical tone. "How interesting it would be to consider what her time...is worth, hmmm?"

Limassi smiled, and Alyna giggled openly behind a raised hand.

Xelara rolled her eyes. "Goddess, sometimes you are theatrical. How much?"

"As i said, she is from a poor house. Her price is a wand, crafted by the hand of no less than your house wizard, and a dozen rubies, none smaller than a fingernail. No coinage. Gems." Viara idly traced the curve her own of her own belly with her free hand and finger.

"A steep price." The shorter drow tapped lacquered nails against her lower lip.

"What we seek is worth the offer, no?"

Xelara cocked her head. "We could kill her after we have her perform the deed, no? Return the rod as well as the gems?"

Limassi and Alyna frowned, yet it was Viara who answered. "Perhaps. Yet if we do, there will certainly be inquiries. Two deaths in such short a time? The priestesses will know something is up."

"True." Xelara sighed. "Very well. I will make arrangements. Let the slag know her services will be paid for - and to perform them well, lest she wants to die screaming."

The other three drow smiled.

"With her removal, we will finally be able to move forward. The next in line will be Tistree - and we well know her proclivities. An easily manipuable fool, put into the right place."

"Within the year, you will rise, darling." Viara murmured, though loud enough for him to hear.

"I will - and all of you with me." Xelara looked around at each of the others in the room. "In less than two decades, our stations will be unrecognizable."

"Most would say such waiting is for fools." Alynna muttered, then shook her head.

"And that is why they die, darling." Xelara replied. "That is why, after over a decade, we are still where we are. Because we are careful. Slow. Because we are-" Her eyes suddenly fixed on his face and her hand flew up. "Hey! Slave!"

Something that felt like a mail-clad fist struck his mid-section, and he doubled over. Gods and goddesses.

"Xelara!" His mistress's voice was sharp, and displeased. "I did not give you permission to discipline my property!"

"You are in my home, darling." Xelara's voice was cold. "I saw. He was listening, darling. He understands us, no?"

When he could look up, he found himself gazing up at the shorter drow. Viara was next to her, looking down at him.

"He does. But he is mine - not my family's. Mine alone."

"So you will not mind if i question him then?"

"Xelara." Viara's voice took on a knife-sharp edge. "He is mine."

"It will not hurt him."

Viara's lips compressed and she looked down, meeting his eyes. "Carefully."

"Mistress, i-" he began What is this?

"Silence, slave. Do as you are told - and answer the questions put to you."

Xelara stepped back several paces and moved her hands in intricate patterns, murmuring under her breath words Haern could not understand - though he understood that the sorceress was casting some kind of spell.

A sudden...sensation filled the air about him. His tongue tingled and he swallowed.

"There." Xelara said. "Now, go ahead."

Viara snorted. "Yours was the idea - you ask your questions, darling."

"Whom do you serve, slave?"

There was a pressure inside Haern's skull as he opened his mouth. He swallowed, formulating a response. At first, it seemed his tongue would not form the words, but then he said them. "Mistress Viara."

"Have you considered doing us violence since arriving here?" Xelara spread her lips in a smile. "The punishment for a slave doing violence - even thinking it - is death."

Haern meant to answer no, but the pressure increased to near-unberable amounts. He opened his mouth, intent on the lie, ground his teeth. Then, with a suddenness, the pressure was gone as though it hadn't ever been there.

He reconsidered, recalling his mistress words. "Yes. Towards all of you." He replied.

Xelara's smile grew. "Well - the incantation works at least."

"It cannot be resisted?" Viara asked, tapping her finger against her lower lip.

"Not by a mere male, or a rivvil, no." Xelara snorted. "Perhaps by a master."

"Slave. Has my mother spoken to you since i you were given to me?" Viara asked quietly.

He shook his head, and lied through his teeth. "No, mistress."

"Will you report the contents of this meeting to anyone once you return to your mistress's house, slave?"

"Not...to my knowledge."

Viara frowned, but Xelara nodded. "It is a truthful response, darling. Certainly you will want to know what he heard, no?"

"Oh." His mistress inclined her head. "Have you spoken to another female member of my family aside from me?"

Haern again shook his head. "No, mistress. Not yet."

"What did you hear - and understand - of what we spoke of, slave?" Xelara continued

Haern swallowed, pursed his lips then spoke. "You are allies, all four of you. You have been since your youth, yet few, or none know of it. It is considered unorthodox among drow to have alliances far beyond the house for any extended time. You intrigue together, plot together. You...assist one another in plots to advance the other, only to have the favor returned at a later stage. There is...mutual dependence between you". He'd been about to say 'trust' but changed his mind. "You are preparing for a significant move, given the value of jewelry and magical items of which you spoke. I...-" he trailed off, searching for more.

"That's enough." Xelara pursed her lips. "He is remarkably attentive for a male, darling. Unless you told him any of this?"

Viara shook her head.

"Impressive." Xelara repeated. "I had heard most rivvil are incapable of basic arithmetic."

Limassi and Alyna had risen and stood behind the other two drow.

"This is amusing, Xelara. An interesting dweomer. Can i try?" Alyna met his eyes with a child's wicked curiosity.

Xelara glanced at Viara who rolled her eyes and waved her hand. "Remember, it is Viara's property. Go ahead."

"What do you want to do to us, rivvil?"

"Kill you." Haern ground without hesitation, glaring at her.

Alyna touched her lower lip with her tongue. "How?"

"Any way i could."

Limassi sniffed "Lolth. Disrspectful whelp."

Alyna stepped forward and spread her arms. Like her friends, she was beautiful in her own right. "Do you find me beautiful, slave?"

"Yes." He replied honestly, understand what they expected of him.

"Do you want to...rut with me, rivvil?" Alyna grinned viciously.

"Alyna." Xelara rolled her eyes theatrically.

"Yes." Again, he went with what he thought they expected.

"Beast" Alyna chortled.

"Who is the most beautiful of us, slave?" Limassi interjected.

"Mistress Viara." He said, both because it was true in a way, but also because he was certain it was expected.

His mistress met his eyes, her own eyes sparkling. He couldn't tell for certain, but he thought the corner of her mouth twitched.

"And how have you served her in-"

"That is enough." Viara interjected coldly and stepped forward. "You will not answer any more questions, slave. Come." She crooked her finger.

Haern rose and obeyed.

"Spoilsport, darling. I wish to know."

"Ask me about my slave, Limassi - not the slave." The words were calm, but Viaras left hand was curled into a claw. With the make up-spatter of blood, it gave her a fiendish cast, and anyone with hours spent in the ring could see she was in a fighter's stance.

The other drow seemed to sense the danger, for she inclined her head and spread her hands as if showing they held no weapons.

"Well, he certainly is amusing, darling. A true find." Xelara moved closer. Her frame was smaller, but she leaned up and met his gaze. The tips of her breasts touched his lower torso. "Such...dull eyes yet...there is a modicum of intellect there."

Haern fought not to shudder or to recoil as her hand went to his chest.

"And...strong. I can feel it." Her hand moved down the musculature of his torso "A warrior. Nothing like us, of course, yet..."

He grunted.

"Oh, you want me to touch it? Do you, slave?" Xelara's purple lips parted and she smiled, showing teeth.

"No."

"Tut-tut. Well, you can certainly lie again, but..." Her fingers dug, curled around his cock and squeezed.

Despite everything, he felt himself harden further in her hand.

"...your body is more honest than any protest, mhmmm."

"Xelara." Viara's voice held an edge. "Mine, you recall?"

The other drow pouted, and her hand began moving slowly. Her fingers were supple and soft as silk, not at all what he'd expected.

He groaned.

"Xelara!" Viara's voice rose in volume, and her hand dug next to hers into his breeches.

Haern grit his teeth as the other woman's hand curled around his shaft in a different way, but only to dislodge the shorter elf's.

Xelara seemed to fight it for some moments, but at last cave an outcry of pain. Her hand came up, Viara's fingers bending hers back in an unnatural position. "I...only wanted to...play." She protested.

"You may ask to borrow him, if you wish. But not today. I am still training him, Xelara."

"Let...go." The elf hissed between clenched teeth.

Viara raised her eyebrow and seemed to increase the pressure, for the other drow exclaimed in agony.

"I...forgive me!" Xelara clutched her released hand and glared. "So violent, darling." She frowned, then sniffed her hand. "He smells...not as though i would have expected a rivvil to smell."

"I have had him bathed, darling".

The other drow laughed then, and Xelara joined in. For another hour perhaps, they talked and jested, ate and before they left, the three of them did to Xelara what Haern had come to see as 'playing', bringing her to a seeming-painful climax that left her panting and shiny with perspiration.

He counted the seconds until Viara retrieved her cloak and boots and told him it was time to leave, and return to the coach.

*****

Her body thrummed in pleasant, post-sexual gratification. Her limbs ached pleasantly, and the throbbing between her legs spoke of an afternoon well spent. Viara leaned back in the coach and regarded herself in the wall-mounted mirrorglass. Some of her paint was smeared, yet most had remained in place. She adjusted delicately what she could. She saw the rivvil move out of the corner of her eye.

"Cease your fidgeting, slave." She murmured absently.

"Your...friends are vile."

That caught her attention. She met his eyes, hardening her stare until he dropped his eyes.

"Mistress." he added.

"They are not friends, male. Drow do not have friends."

"They are vile nonetheless. Mistresss."

She folded her hands in her lap and regarded him. "I did not expect them to put you to the question, male. That was not...my intent."

"That's the worst apology i remember hearing."

She felt heat rise and sank her nails into his thigh until he grunted. "I do not apologize to a slave, male."

"I...yes. Forgiveness. Mistress."

She exhaled and leaned back. Goddess. At least it is moving forward. She hadn't expected them to show this amount of interest in her slave - and his responses had surprised her, despite knowing the power of the spell as well as what surely must be his base desires. "You performed your duties well, slave. I will see you fed this evening - you may state your wishes."

He shrugged.

"And my offer to find you a human female for your amusement is still available. I hear a new crop of slaves was caught, and some of your kind was among them. You could have one, if such is your wish."

Haern glared at her.

Instead of admonishing him, she chuckled, then cocked her head. "Or perhaps it is your mistress you want to rut with, hm? Is that your wish, slave? To view your base, swollen member as it penetrates the folds of a daughter of Lolth? perhaps debasing her with your vile seed?" She felt her lips twitch in humor.

He didn't respond, merely continued glaring.

She laughed. A sadistic streak called her to clutch his member, and the rigidity and heat of the human cock surprised her. "You truly are a beast, slave."

He turned and looked out the window.

"You are only male. Your weakness is not your fault, but that of your birth and your race. You need not...think less of yourself for it. Such would be unnecessary." She said carefully, seeking if not to encourage him, to explain.

Haern met her eyes. "After today, i don't think you or yours have much cause to claim superiority. That...meeting was as bad as an evening in any gaze-addicts den in Calimport."

"Dalliances do not lessen us, slave. We are drow, and female at that. The world is ours to do with as we will." Viara tried to remain patient, explaining these facts.

They travelled in silence. When they returned to the house, they encountered none of her siblings on the way up and they entered her chambers. Haern closed the door behind them. Viara held out her arms to the side. "My buttons, slave."

The human came and opened them one by one until her magnificent dress slid down her frame like water, pooling by her feet.

She turned, enjoying the sensation of the room's air directly on her naked flesh. Viara noted also, despite his hesitation, that his eyes were drawn to her chest as well as between her shaved legs. "The sponge on the desk." She indicated with her hand. "Fetch it, and remove the paint."

His brows furrowed in uncertainty before slowly wiping her face. She closed her eyes, enjoying the soft feel of the underdark sea-sponge. When he was done, she nodded. "Very well. You may go rest. Food will be brought to your room." She waited, then frowned. "What, slave?"

"I...mistress. You said that when we returned i would..." he trailed off.

When she realized what he meant, she laughed. "A good memory, slave. But no, i am well satisfied for now. I will have you serve me in the morning. Still...a slave should be rewarded for such attentiveness..." She stepped forward and looked up into his eyes.

"Mistress?"

"I have seen your eyes on my chest all day, and now in the evening. You may...taste"

He swallowed and took a step back. "No, thank you. Mistress."

Annoyance flared and she followed. "That was not a request, slave. When your mistress bids you a reward, you will be grateful. Taste my breasts."

He looked down.

Instead of lashing out, she inched closer. "I saw you looking. You also clearly stated your preference at the meeting. Interesting. Usually, Xelara is considered the more beautiful by a fair margin."

He met her eyes, and the hate that glowed in them excited her.

"But you find me beautiful. More beautiful than her?"