It's Not Cheating If...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My smell?" he said confused

I sighed a little, trying to relax. "Yes... ugh I'm dying of embarrassment Dale. Please don't tell Ben about this... I have a thing for... that musky smell from a man. Erm.. from a guy's, you know..." I nodded to his shorts "His area."

I really hoped I could trust Dale with all this information. I couldn't believe what I was admitting, but I was caught and had known Dale long enough to come clean.

"It makes me really horny. Ben is very neat and hygienic so I don't smell it from him, but you being home has been difficult. I used to uh.. I used to masterbate a lot at home when I was alone. I need to. I have a high sex drive. I need to... to stay focused... but with you home and your... uh.. 'area' smelling like that has been frustrating for me. I could never tell Ben this, you know how he is, I'm afraid he would think I'm a slut and we wouldn't last together... but I have always been this way..."

Dale only nodded with a serious look on his face. Thank god he wasn't laughing or looking down on me. "I understand," he said. "I had no idea I was making things hard for you. That last cum you had in the bathroom on Tuesday, was that your last one?"

The way he causally started talking about my orgasms was abrupt, but I felt like the honesty was refreshing. "Yes... I uh, have been edging myself now and then but I haven't cum since then" I said shyly. Saying the word cum and talking about edging with Dale was turning me on strangely I admit.

"Well, thanks for telling me. I promise not to tell Ben '' he said seriously. He narrowed his brow for a moment in thought and said, "I can try to make things less difficult for you by avoiding you during the day, but that might not be a good long term solution..." he put his hand to his mouth in contemplation for a moment before looking back at me. "Do you need to cum now? You said you used to do it every day but it's been 3 days since your last. I'm willing to bet you are not very happy right now." He raised his hands in defense when he saw the immediate angry reaction on my face. "Whoa, not like that! I was... I was thinking I could let you uh, smell me, from up close. No touching or anything. You could just get your... fix. Rub one out, and when you are done we both can go to bed. I could help whenever you need, I wouldn't mind."

His proposal sounded crazy to me, I thought about it for a moment, it was sooo tempting. He didn't know it, but I would do a lot to get a close up smell of that dick. I can't believe what a dirty slut I am... but I would never cheat on my husband either.

Dale sensed my hesitation and added "No touching, promise. It's like that stupid game those kids play 'Soaking'. Well, maybe that's a bad example because that is definitely sex and would be considered cheating. But you know what I mean, if you are just 'soaking' in the smell, it's not cheating. And i don't think you have any emotional attachment to me right? So it's not emotional cheating either, I'm just helping you get off."

I desperately wanted to say no, this felt like a betrayal to Ben. But when i thought about the logic of it all, it's not like i was touching... We weren't fucking, you know, "P in V", penis in vagina. I find Dale himself fat and unattractive and feel no emotional attachment. This was basically like watching porn.

After a long pause while I considered the indecent proposal I let out a faint, "...ok."

"You sure?" he said, but he was smiling at me and already shuffling my direction on the couch.

"Cocky bastard." I thought to myself. But I said, "Yea, I want to cum. I need to cum... and that smell is driving me crazy, I need it out of my head and this might be the only way. You can never tell Ben though. I'm serious."

Dale shuffled to the middle of the couch and opened his legs to make room for me as I knelt down on the floor in front of him. This looked like I was lining up to suck his dick, the thought made my pussy twitch but I am NOT sucking him off. Somewhere in the back of my head I did have the thought though, "if it doesn't pass my lips, is it cheating?" I was in the middle of the thought when the smell hit me. My eyes nearly rolled back into my head and my panties were immediately soaked through. If Dale was still talking to me I didn't hear it. I was leaning forward now, my head not much over where his shorts were concealing his undoubtedly large fucker. I could feel the heat from his crotch, the stench was incredible.

"When was your last shower?" I said breathlessly.

"uh.. Wednesday I think. Is it too much?" he said

I bit my lower lip and leaned in closer, letting out an involuntary "mmmmfh". My right hand diving into my shorts, into my panties and finding my clit. I breathed the word "..fuckk" under my breath. I was definitely tipsy from the drinks we had tonight but I was getting a different kind of drunk now. I rubbed myself shamelessly, not caring that Dale was watching. I stared intently at his crotch while I whiffed the heat and stink coming from it. The sight of the front of his shorts was what I was staring at all night though and my cock-tipsy brain wanted more. "Are you wearing underwear?'' I asked.

"yea" he said "Boxer briefs"

"Take these off." I said while pulling on the bottom hem on his shorts a few times while continuing to frig myself in my panties.

He immediately lifted his hips and pulled down his shorts revealing his dark blue boxer briefs. I helped by pulling his shorts the rest of the way down his legs and tossing them behind me. His boxer briefs must have been a size too small since they squashed into his thick thighs on the edges. His cock is what gave away that they were too small though, his meat was showing nearly to the edge of the underwear on his left leg. It was thick too, oh god was it thick. I could see the head of his cock clearly outlined, the tip showing a small wet spot at the tip. He must be just as excited from all of this as I am. His balls are why my eye lingered on though, oh fuck his balls.

The musky smell was overwhelming now, it was the same as the underwear I sniffed on Tuesday. He must have been wearing these underwear since his last shower based on the smell, I saw some cum stains on the outside as well. He must be jerking off in his room regularly. My eyes rolled back into my head again, this was getting bad. This was a bad, bad idea. I wanted nothing more then to dive my face into his cock, to taste that wet drop of precum, to dive my nose into his balls and... oh fuck those balls... and... I came harder than I ever have. My hand was working my clit in my panties the entire time and smelling this fat guy's 3 day old underwear while it was still wrapping his dirty cock was too much for my perverted brain. My pussy leaked into my panties soaking them, I let out a howl involuntarily which made Dale panic, Ben was only in the next room. Drunk as a skunk, yes, but if he woke up hearing his wife screaming like this it would be bad. He grabbed my head and mashed my face into his crotch. It muffled the sound, yes, but the feeling of his cock on my face, his ball bag right on my lips sent me into yet another orgasim. I didn't care about anything at that moment though, he was kind enough to share this gift with me. This gift that I needed. Needed so desperately bad without even fully realizing it.

I was breathing hard into his balls, I felt drool fall out of my mouth and soak into his briefs. I had cum 3 times before the end, each stronger than the last. Even though my shorts were soaked through now, my hand was still making squishing sounds in my panties but they eventually slowed while I caught my breath. My breath was warming Dale's balls. My mind crashed back into me and I lifted my head quickly.

"You said no touching!" I said angrily, still breathing hard from my orgasms.

He scowled at me, "I didn't know what to do! You were yelling so bad I was afraid Ben would wake up! You are the one that had me take off my shorts too, remember?" he hissed back. "Besides, it's still not cheating in my opinion. It's basically just like a massage as long as we dont fuck. And as long as we don't fall for each other. And if you don't want Ben to know how dirty you are you will need something like this to keep your relationship going."

I scoffed at the idea of falling in love with this disgusting guy. He had a point, I wasn't emotionally involved with him in the slightest, he was doing me a favor as a friend. And oh fuck, was it a good favor. I don't think I have ever cum like that. I wasn't sure I could stand up, my legs felt like noodles. "You're right." I said quietly, "I think... I think you're right. I still haven't cheated. It's not cheating " I repeated to myself. It was calming me down. I noticed the wet spot on his cockhead was much, much bigger now. I could see some cum oozing through the fabric.

"Did you cum too?" I asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Yea, seeing you like that made me really hot. I came really hard when your mouth was on my balls through the underwear..." He smiled as he put a big arm behind his head and chuckled.

"Maybe we should head to bed..." I said as I slowly stood up on wobbly legs.

"Yea, and get cleaned up." he agreed when he saw the state of my shorts was worse than his underwear. "Wait though, I think you will like this" he said as he lifted the waistband of his briefs and stuck his hand inside.

I watched him curiously as he pulled out his fingers, some of his thick cum oozing on the tips. "Ew!" I said, but made no effort to move as he moved his fingers towards my face and smeared them under my nose. My mouth went slack, my arms fell to my sides as all I could manage was to inhale a few times from my nose and take in this filthy new scent. "...oh.. fu.. fuck..." I breathed.

Dale smiled as he watched me fall into another trance after he wiped some cum under my nose. "Something to keep you going until next time" he winked. He made his way into his room and closed the door. I was still standing there with a 1000 yard cum stare. All I had on my mind was this smell, my pussy was leaking again inside my already soaked panties and shorts. "This is dangerous..." I thought, but maybe it marks the start of a healthier life for me and Ben. And if Dale helps me, maybe I can concentrate at work again, maybe I can get the money we need to buy our dream house with just the two of us.

I comfort myself with the thought as I brush my teeth, change my panties and crawl into bed besides my husband Ben. I don't realize it but I'm smiling to myself the whole time. I feel more content after tonight than I have in a long time. Dale was right about what I needed, I've been missing this piece of my life and the best part was it wasn't really cheating. It isn't cheating if we don't fuck and I don't have any emotional attachments. I thought to myself there was actually more we might be able to do. I would have to keep it a secret from Ben, of course. Don't all couples have secrets though? I think this can actually work out. I fell asleep to the thought, smiling, forgetting I still had a bit of Dale's cum drying under my nose.

12