It's Not My Kind of Thing Ch. 02

Story Info
I didn't think I'd enjoy being dommed. Till I was.
3.5k words
4.76
6.6k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 04/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I imagined... I assumed, actually... that we would start right away. Right there in the kitchen amongst the iced duckies and chicks. Maybe she would slap a cage on me and tell me I had to, I dunno, call her mistress and never cum again. Or she would spank me. Cause I would hate that. I think? But whatever I assumed or thought or, I dunno, hoped for, it wasn't like that. Not at all.

No. Following our big... confrontation? I guess? We cleaned up the icing and the baking trays together and she talked about anything, everything else. I was a bit shaky and she kept putting a hand on me. Not to tease or titillate. But to steady me. You know, on my arm. Or on my shoulder. She ordered pizza from that new place on 5th and got us a couple beers and we watched some dumb cooking show together. And I slowly calmed down. My heart beat steadying to normal. My head no longer spinning.

And then... then she said goodnight. Out the door, into the night. And I didn't see her for a week.

We normally met up on Fridays if one of us didn't have a date. And I was impatient for the week to end and see what, if anything, would happen.

She called me at lunch on Friday to say that she had an after work drinks thing, but she expected me to be waiting at her place when she was done. Expected. I started to object but then thought better of it. "I... I'll be there," I said.

"Good boy," was all she answered. Heat flushed up my face and I could barely concentrate the rest of the day.

At 2:00 I thought I shouldn't go. By 4:00 I was sure of it. "This is ridiculous, it's a terrible idea, it's not even my kind of thing," I told myself in the mirror of the bathroom on the second floor - the one no one else uses.

At 6:00 I was at her door, the key from under the pot in hand, but not putting it in the lock. "This is dumb," I told the neighbor's cat. "I should go home. It won't end well. I'm an idiot." I felt my neck for my own elevated pulse and then looked around for an escape route. The stairs were right there, but I just stood there, suspended in indecision.

"You could have gone in," said a voice in my ear. I startled so hard I scared off the cat. "Put the key away and come in."

I'll be honest, it was easier to just do what I was told then to make a decision. And that's how I found myself in her entry way, awkwardly peeling off my shoes and socks.

She gave me a hug. A warm hug. A normal hug. But it didn't relax me. I was scanning for exits. Fight or flight. She snorted at me.

"What are you even looking for, dude? she asked. "It's the same place it always was."

"I just... I thought... " I trailed off.

"What!?" she asked.

"I just thought you might have a... you know... a cock cage." I barely got out the last in a whisper. I was thoroughly embarrassed.

She just laughed. But the way she looked at me was appraising.

"Not today," she said. "It's not your kind of thing... yet."

I tried to steady myself with a breath out that was half a sigh of relief. Probably.

"Ok. So then, do I... what do I..."

She put a finger to my lips. "Shhhh."

"You're allowed to talk. If I need you not to talk, I'll gag you," she said quietly. "But it'll work much better if you try not to talk unless you really need to. Better if you listen."

I nodded slowly, keeping my eyes on her as best I could. Her finger trailed off my lips and down across my shoulder and back as she circled.

"Before we start properly," she said, "we need a word. Some way for you to tell me you need to pause. Something you wouldn't normally say otherwise."

"I love you?" I quipped.

That got a laugh. "Yeah, fair," she said. "But I was thinking more like 'baseball' or 'firetruck'."

"Yeah. Ok. Firetruck will work."

"Good," she said. "Any time you want to stop. For a while. For good. Just say 'firetruck'."

And that was it. We had a safeword. I had a safeword. Which meant there was something to be safe *from*. I don't know how I got here. But here I was. Standing in her entryway in bare feet, no idea where to put my eyes.

"Can I... may I ask a question?" I asked her.

She inclined her head in what I took to be assent.

"Will we... uhm... are we gonna have... you know... sex?" I asked.

She held my eye with hers, till I was squirming.

"Do you want to have sex?" she asked.

"Honestly. I have no idea. I'm so far out of my depth here. I haven't got a clue what I want."

"If you mean, are you going to get to put your penis inside me? No. We aren't going to have sex. Anything else... well... we'll see. It depends on how good of a boy you're prepared to be for me," she responded, never taking her eyes off my face.

I was relieved. And disappointed. And just as confused as before I asked. She was probably right. I should talk less and listen more.

"Okay," was all I said.

"Good," she answered as if something was settled. But I had no idea what that could be.

She told me to undress then. "Everything off. If you have a ring on, I want it off. Every time you come in here unless I tell you otherwise. Understand?"

I nodded my head. But my hands shook as I unbuttoned my shirt. And I pushed my jeans down so slowly, I wondered if she'd lose patience with me. But she didn't. She just watched as I caught up my boxers and pulled them down and off and stood completely naked in front of my fully dressed best friend. It was humiliating. And shocking. And incredibly arousing.

My stiffening cock told my secret for me, earning me a smirk and raised eyebrow. I couldn't look her in the eye.

"Eyes up. Right here," she snapped.

I brought my eyes up to hers.

"Good," she said. "You're incredibly sexy when you listen. When you try to be good for me."

I swallowed hard and my cock, if anything, got even harder. But I kept my eyes on hers and I could see the approval shining out.

She walked around me. Once. Twice. And I turned my head each time to try to keep my eyes on her. She hummed as she walked. Little sounds of approval or consideration or I don't know what.

Then she laid one finger on my exposed rib cage. I'll admit I flinched. But I kept my eyes on hers. Just like I was told.

"Good boy," she smirked.

She used just the tips of her fingers to run up my side, over my shoulder. The sparks of her touch danced along my bare skin. To be naked with someone else is exposing. Vulnerable. But to be naked in front of a fully dressed person. A person you know. A person you've spent years being dressed around. It's confusing, mortifying, electrifying. It's heady and destabilizing. And I was fully off balance.

"Do you think I'm pretty?" she asked.

It had been years since I'd thought about her as a potential romantic partner, but I found myself nodding.

"Am I beautiful?" she wanted to know.

My eyes slipped from hers reflexively as I thought about it.

"Eyes here," she snapped and she reached around and gave my butt a tap with her bare hand.

I locked back onto her and nodded.

"Good boy," she whispered, right up in my ear, her fingers lingering along the underside of my ass, making me fidget.

"Since you're having such a hard time keeping still...," she said, pushing down on my cock with a finger and letting it spring back up to emphasize 'hard', "... why don't you get down on your knees for me?"

"You mean here?" I asked, struggling to keep my eyes up.

She smiled and nodded and I slowly got to my knees on the cold, unforgiving tile of the entryway. My eyes stayed on hers, straining my neck to stare upwards.

She smiled a little half smile and hummed to herself. Then she continued her rotations around me as I swiveled my neck to keep my eyes on her. "What... shall we do... with you?" she asked, pausing each time she was behind me.

My thighs started to burn fairly quickly. I might not be the most flexible person on the planet. And my knees already ached from the floor. But I'd already figured out that I should shut up and just endure it. I did my best not to fidget.

She paused and watched me for a bit, the muscles of my thighs tensing and releasing as I fought to stay put.

"Good boy," she said in a low, husky voice after a while. I felt the heat in my ears at her words. She let out a snort with a half smile as my cock twitched.

She got closer. Close enough that I had to tilt my head all the way up to try to keep my eyes on her. She slid a foot forward so that it was just under my pelvis.

She must have tilted her foot up on her heel, cause I felt the toes of her shoe gently lifting my balls. I gasped.

"Mmhmm," she said, but I didn't know what it meant.

Her foot lifted and ran it slowly along my cock. I let out an involuntary moan, choking it off when I realized the sound was coming out of my own mouth. She just smirked again. I think, no I know, that my embarrassed reactions amused her.

"Don't you like it, baby boy?" she teased.

I gulped, unsure how I was supposed to answer.

She must have seen the uncertainty in my eyes. "You can tell the truth," she said, a ray of kindness slipping through.

"I... I do like it, I think." I sputtered.

"I do like it... Miss," she corrected.

I gulped.

"I do like it, Miss," she repeated, tapping my cock with her foot a bit harder. Her eyes got sharper but her voice stayed even. I didn't want to find out what happened if I failed again.

"I do like it, Miss" I gasped out.

"Better," she said, with a tiger's smile.

"I bet you'd like... more," she said with a suggestively raised eyebrow.

I'm slow but not stupid. "Yes Miss," I agreed right away.

"We'll see," she answered. "It depends."

"Depends on what?" I asked. And when she only stared back in my eyes, "Depends on what, Miss?" I remembered.

All she said was, "... on how good you can be."

For once I wisely kept my mouth shut.

She took her foot off my cock and circled me one more time. "Ok, up you get," and she held out her hand and helped me up, my knees creaking and popping. A small groan escaped before I could stop it.

Once I was on my feet, she ran a hand down my back in what I took to be a soothing gesture. But then her hand came to rest on my bare ass and she squeezed slightly, reminding me that I was totally naked and she... was not. My cock throbbed and jumped. She chuckled.

"You're a natural," she whispered in my ear.

"Natural at what?" I asked, but the only answer was her nails digging into my ass.

"Natural at what, Miss?" I corrected it

"Good boy," was the only answer I got.

"Are you ready to show me how good you can be?" she asked.

I nodded enthusiastically, even though I had no real idea what I was agreeing to.

The concern must have been evident in my eyes, because she kissed my cheek and said softly, "Don't worry, I'm pretty sure this IS your kind of thing."

Then she laid me on my back on the old brown sofa, on top of the knit throw she used to cover the beer stain from that time we'd had a mario kart party. As I laid down my heavy cock flopped with a smack on my stomach. She grinned, patted it and said, "aww, cute," which embarrassed me but also made me throb.

"Watch me," she said.

She turned her back to me, lifted up her little skirt, and eased her panties, black lace I noticed, slowly down her thighs.

She looked at me over her shoulder. "You like it?"

"Mmmhmm," I agreed enthusiastically.

She smiled a little half smile and approached me.

She reached down and wrapped her hand around my balls and held them firmly. Not uncomfortable, but a little concerning.

"I asked if you like it," she repeated.

"Fuck. Yes Miss," I corrected.

She patted my cock one more time. "You'll learn. One way or another."

I wasn't sure if that was meant to reassure or threaten so I just nodded, keeping my eyes on hers.

"If you like my ass so much, you should probably kiss it, don't you think?" she continued. "But you always ask for permission, ok?"

"Yes, Miss. May I please kiss your ass, Miss?" I asked, with an emphasis on the "Miss".

"Yes you may," she said, placing her hands on her knees and pushing her ass towards my face. "Do a good job now."

I kissed and licked and generally worshiped her ass, which was more toned and smooth than I would have guessed. She ground it into my face, smothering me. I think she liked it, because I could just hear her little sighs and gasps.

She reached back and grabbed my cock firmly, just squeezing and then pushed her pussy in my face. I tentatively stuck a tongue out to explore and she squeezed harder. "Ask," she warned.

"Miss. May I... can I please lick your... uhm," I stumbled over which word to use.

She let go of my cock and gave it a soft wack. "Come on," she warned as my cocked bounced around from the blow.

"May I please be allowed to lick your... pussy," I finally managed.

She pushed back again, saying, "do a good job."

So I did. I did the best I could do. I started with tentative, soft licks and kisses. Fully up her lips. Near her clit. Then I parted her lips with my tongue, pushing forward as she ground down. She tasted... well... she tasted good, really. A slight alkaline tang that was very pleasant. Enticing, even. This would not be a chore.

I think I did do a good job too, because soon she was moaning and grinding down. Her hand, wrapped around my cock, was just squeezing on and off. And it was driving me crazy. I'd never had anyone stimulate me like that before, but I was actually approaching orgasm.

I tried to warn her, but with my face muffled by her thighs I don't think she could hear me. But she must have guessed what was going on, cause I was squirming around, trying to get away from her hand. She hadn't said anything, but I was pretty sure I wasn't supposed to just cum whenever I wanted. Even so she didn't stop. I clenched down, trying to hold back a flood, and thought about baseball stats.

Soon she was cumming on my tongue, a gush of warm liquid filling my mouth and her hand squeezing me hard before finally letting go, much to my relief. She straightened up on shaky legs and turned to face me. "Mmm. You ARE a good boy," she approved.

She ran one finger up the underside of my cock, causing it to throb and jump, and caught up a bit of precum. She painted her lip with it and then bent down and kissed me, right on the mouth. I didn't dare refuse. "We taste good together," she said.

I made a non-committal noise. She raised an eyebrow. "Yes Miss," I said.

"You wanted to cum," she said. It wasn't a question.

I nodded my head.

"But you didn't. You waited." she continued.

"I tried to ask... uhm... Miss. I don't think you heard me."

"That's good. That's very good, baby boy. You really are a natural.," she praised me. I felt the heat in my ears again.

"You did a good job. Do you still want to cum?" she asked.

I nodded shyly.

"Ok," she said. "Go ahead."

"But," I started, but then didn't know where to go.

"Go on," she said more firmly. "Cum."

"I... do you mean... I should..." I struggled to find the word. "Masturbate?" I finally whispered.

"I mean," she said with an edge, "make that fucking cock cum for me in the next five minutes. And if you forget to call me Miss one more time, you won't get to cum for a fucking month."

I jumped at her aggression and reached down to stroke my cock.

I don't know why, after she came on my tongue, this was so hard for me, but I found it absolutely humiliating to be masturbating while she watched. I turned my face to the couch.

"Oh no, baby boy. Eyes on me," she commanded.

I reluctantly turned back to face her and looked her right in the eye while I stroked up and down. Finding my rhythm. Despite the embarrassment, she had had me so close that I was soon back on the edge. I was losing my pace, pausing at the top of my head, feeling the orgasm approaching.

"Ask," she said.

"Please," I begged. "Please, may I please be allowed to cum, Miss?"

"Who's cock is that?" she answered.

I had a good sense of what I was supposed to say. "Yours?... uhm, Miss?"

"Mmhmm," she answered. "And who's cum is that?"

"Yours Miss," I answered more confidently. "Please Miss. It's so close." I was starting to panic that she would say no, but that I wouldn't be able to stop. I DID NOT want to find out what happens then.

"You can cum, baby," she allowed.

And I did. Hard and in greater than normal volume. Moaning out my orgasm as my stomach and thighs shook. The cum pooled on my chest and belly. She dragged a finger through it as I spurted out the last few pumps, and painted my nipples with my cum.

"That," she said, "was very good. Very, very good, Pet. You waited. You asked. You finally fucking remembered to call me Miss." She laughed a bit at the last part and I grinned sheepishly.

"You really are fucking sexy when you listen to me, baby boy. You know that?"

"I do now... Miss." I answered earnestly.

"Good," she said. And then she threw me a towel. "Clean yourself up. You can go to the bathroom."

I nodded and scampered off. I stooped to grab up my clothes and was told, "No. Clothes stay off while you're here. We discussed this."

"Yes Miss." I nodded again and ran off to clean up.

Staring in the mirror in the bathroom, post nut-clarity hit me hard and I had to ask myself what the fuck I'd gotten myself into. I eyed the small, high window speculatively. Could I fit through it? Could I even reach it? But coming back out she patted the couch next to her, and when I sat, she lay a blanket over me and handed me a glass of water. "Drink," was all she said.

"Yes Miss," I answered and it was the first time it felt... right.

She kissed my cheek again and said, "you really did do great for your first time. I'm actually kind of proud of you."

Something, I don't know what, welled up in my chest. I almost cried.

"I just... I wasn't sure if I would like it. I didn't want to let you down. I honestly have no idea what I'm doing," I sputtered. "And if I'm bad at it, will you even still be my friend?"

She wrapped me up in her arms and held my face to her shoulder. "I know," she said. "It's a lot. It can be hard. But do you also feel a little free?"

My breath caught in a hitch and then I slowly breathed out and shakily answered. "I guess... it feels like I've been holding my breath for years and I finally got to let it out."

"But that's good," she said, puzzled. "I didn't think it would make you cry."

"That's WHY I'm crying," I answered, the tears running free now. "I really didn't think this was my kind of thing."