It's Not Polite to Stare

Story Info
Straight guy stares too long and pays for it.
1.6k words
4.33
12.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just finished my workout, and I was changing clothes in the locker room. As I sat down on the bench, I noticed someone exiting the shower walking in my direction. He was a tall, muscular black man, and he was carrying a towel, but was still completely naked after his shower.

I have no idea why, but I found myself looking at his cock and thinking that it was huge even while soft. I must have been looking long enough that he had noticed me staring.

"Is there a problem?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, there's no problem."

I was so embarrassed, and I got up and went to one of the bathroom stalls and stayed there for several minutes. I had no idea why I had stared. I'm not gay or anything. I'm happily married, and definitely into women. I guess I was just surprised to see one that big.

I left the stall and was glad to see that he had gone. I grabbed my gym bag and walked out. As I was walking out of the gym, a car pulled up beside me. It was the guy from the locker room.

"Hey"

"Is something wrong?", I asked.

"No, there's nothing wrong as long as you get in my car."

"Uh, I have to get home."

"If you don't get in my car, I'm going to follow you wherever you're going."

"I don't understand. Did I do something to upset you?"

"You're upsetting me by not getting in, so get in now."

I could tell he meant what he said, and I really didn't want to piss him off. I asked if I could my bag in my car first. I considered driving off, but I put my bag in my car and go in the passenger side of his car.

He started driving, and I asked where we're going. He said we weren't going far, and shortly after he pulled into a back corner of a remote parking lot. I had no idea what he wanted, but I was getting really worried that he was going to hurt me.

After he parked, he told me to move my seat all the way back. I struggled to move the seat, and as I did, he got out of the car and came to the passenger side.

"Get on your knees on the floor."

"What? Why?"

"Just do it. I need room to sit down."

I was so afraid of what he would do, but I did as he said. He sat down in the passenger seat, and now I was at his feet facing him on my knees.

"Pull my pants down."

"Please there's been some misunderstanding. I didn't mean to stare at you in the gym. I swear I'm not gay or anything. I'm married. I can just walk back to my car."

"There's no misunderstanding. You need to pull my pants down NOW."

He grabbed my arm, and I could feel the immense strength as he pulled. I didn't want him to hurt me, so I told him I would do what he said.

I reached forward and grabbed his pants at the waist. He was wearing warmup pants, and they pulled off easily. I realized he wasn't wearing any underwear as they came down. His cock was right there in front of me.

"Pull them all the way down."

I pulled them down to his ankles, and again was staring at his huge cock.

"Touch it."

"Please, I can't. I'm not like that."

He grabbed my arm again and pulled my hand directly to his cock. I knew if I struggled he would get upset, so I left my hand on his cock.

"Go on, touch it. Get it hard."

I really didn't know what else I could do, so I started running my fingers down the length of it. It was really soft, and the skin was like silk. I moved my fingers underneath, and I could feel his balls against my hand as I held his cock. I was surprised at how dark his skin was compared to mine.

I was caressing his cock, and I noticed that it was starting to grow quickly. Before long it was sticking out towards me and getting stiffer. I wrapped my fingers around the shaft, and I started gently stroking it. Somehow I was now intent on seeing how big it was going to get, even though I didn't want to be touching a man in this way.

His cock was now fully erect, and I was shocked how long and thick it had gotten. It was easily over 8 inches long. I was holding it in my hand and then I found myself gliding my fingertips down the length of it. There was something about touching it that made me feel a strange sensation. I just couldn't place it.

"Okay, go on and put it in your mouth."

"Please, I told you I'm not like that. I can't."

"I'm not asking."

He grabbed my head and started pulling me forward. I knew there was no way I could stop him, but I kept thinking that I just wouldn't let him in my mouth.

When he finally pulled me where my lips were nearly touching the head of his cock, I was still sure that I could stop him, but when my lips actually touched the head something happened. My lips parted for his cock, even while I was telling myself NO.

I could feel the head of cock crossing my lips and entering my mouth. He kept pulling my head down further. I felt the shaft gliding across my lips as the head started nearing my throat. I started gagging, and he finally stopped pulling on my head.

I kept thinking that I would just pull my mouth off of him and try to get out of the car. When I started to pull my mouth back, I stopped when I felt the head of his cock on my tongue. I don't know why, but it felt so soft and hard and strong and manly all at the same time. At that moment, I didn't feel like myself. I felt different but couldn't place it. Whatever it was, it made me stop pulling my mouth off of him.

I took him deep in my mouth again, and I started really feeling his cock in my mouth. I could feel every inch of it as it moved over my lips and tongue. I started bobbing my head up and down on him slowly, and soon I noticed that pre-cum was just flowing out of him. At first, I felt another urge to pull away, but then as I tasted it, I couldn't believe how sweet it was. I couldn't believe I was sucking a cock, but I wasn't able to stop.

As I sucked him, he kept saying how good of a cocksucker I was. At first, it really bothered me, as I didn't want to be good at it at all, but eventually it didn't even phase me when he was calling me his cocksucking faggot. I really don't know how long I sucked him, but it must have been almost 20 minutes.

I knew he was close when he was moaning so loudly that I was worried someone outside the car would hear him and investigate. I could feel his cock get impossibly hard in my mouth, and I knew he was about to explode. I knew it was what he wanted, so I just kept sucking. I kept telling myself to pull my mouth away soon, but for some reason I didn't. Even when he let out this loud moan and said "I'm cumming!", I still couldn't pull my mouth away.

I was holding the base of his cock with my hand and putting pressure underneath with my thumb and the head was resting on my tongue, and then it happened. I felt this strong pulse of his cock on my thumb and then my tongue. The first spurt of his cum shot out all the way to the back of my mouth. At first, the taste was kind of acrid, but then more and more cum just kept bursting out all over my tongue. By the time he was done cumming, I didn't notice anything but just how much there was in my mouth. He must have spurted at least a dozen times.

When he was done, I pulled my mouth away, and he told me how good it was. His cock was still dripping cum, so he had me clean the rest off of him with my lips. I helped him get his pants back up, and he went back to his seat as I sat down on mine.

The whole way back to the gym, I was tasting his cum in my mouth. He dropped me off in the parking lot without saying a word. I went back to my car thinking that I should spit somewhere, but I was too embarrassed for anyone to see. I sat in my car wondering what just happened to me.

As I sat there, I realized that his cum really didn't taste bad. I'd always heard women say that it was gross, but I kind of liked it. It had a flavor that I'd never experienced, but it was growing on me, and the gooey, stickiness was appealing as I savored it. I swallowed it all.

As I drove home to my wife, I realized that a real man wouldn't suck cock unless he was forced to. I know I was forced to this time, but I was coming to the realization that I may not be a real man, because I was already thinking about the next time that I suck him.