All Comments on 'It's Okay'

by Cyanlot

Sort by:
  • 124 Comments (Page 2)
Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
another pervert story

from cyanlot. this guy was simply a fool, completely unprepared.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
how can this guy live with himself

its by far the most horrific degenerate story i've read. Not a single line passed without the feeling of anger and disgust. Death to everyone involved

RanDog025RanDog025almost 4 years ago
NO STARS

SOME SICK SHIT. WAS WAITING FOR HIM TO BUST OUT OF HIS SUBMISSIVE MODE AND SHOT SOME PEOPLE! STORY SUCKED, hahahaha!

KayaknhKayaknhalmost 4 years ago
Read a lot of stories on this site

And I can flat out say this one is the worst of the worst.

Wish I had read the comments first. They pointed out how much this story sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

So why didn't the dumb fuck grab the pistol during the wife's orgasm and shot them both? Best moves would have been clock her in the face and shot him in the groin, use their tie both at the foot of the bed,cut off his cock and balls feed the to her, cut her face off and flush it. Then go to the ER get a rape kit done.

CyanlotCyanlotalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Who's Sick?

It's interesting that some of the commentators who hate this story accuse the author (that would be me) of being sick and then go on to offer their thoughts on what the central character *should* have done--actions that are vile beyond belief. It leads one to think that they're very insecure in their sexuality and they feel the need to display their macho credentials. (It's another matter, one I've commented on earlier, that these critics often can't spell or write coherent sentences.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very hot

This was one of the hottest stories I’ve ever read. The best part was her comforting him during. I have fantasized about this many times. To the people that don’t like the story, I think the direction was pretty clear from the beginning. Why keep reading?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

how fuckin pathetic

greenman440greenman440over 3 years ago
It's not okay

It's a horrible story of abusive manipulation by the wife and boyfriend. The story finishes in a completely unrealistic manner. He was raped, do you really think men or women who are raped, enjoy it?

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

To the author, Cynalot- You have some very tough critics! I would have enjoyed another chapter where hubby does get revenge vs turning in a bi-cuck pussy. I enjoyed your writing unfortunately, he never got to screw his wife again just the "clean up boy"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know it's only fiction but I am waiting for a story where when a guy puts his cock into an unwitting husband's mouth the husband just bites down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Abusive crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dumb story.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

Really asinine story like you can force a heterosexual to become gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Even if the hubby decided he liked men and was gay or bi now.... I would be packing the first chance I could and be looking for a new woman or man.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

well written but would never happen. part way thru the BJ a hard fist to his balls would be delivered

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was in the revenge category. Totally wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Again with the rape. What is wrong with you people?

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 1 year ago

This should be on the "fucked up bullshit"

category...Not worth a vote.

DOL

Rimbaud17Rimbaud1712 months ago

Well. I read this story on the recommendation of another author. I probably wouldn't have found it on my own because I avoid "Nonconsent," and I don't like the rape aspects, either. But holy cow, it is so well written! The submission-and-acceptance aspects, the internal monologue in the narrator's head. I gave it a 5 for those aspects, despite my distaste for part of the plot.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

An impressive piece of writing. I found the content more than a little distasteful, but I can only admire the author's execution.

Talent is talent whether or not we like where the talent leads.

LA

thomashwhitethomashwhite6 months ago

Ok. Sick fuck that I am I loved this story.

My views/opinions on individual issues:

1) what was the Ruth/darrins end goal? They’d been fucking for a year and lying to him. They must have talked about getting caught. Only in this case they got lucky because he went to Darrin his best friend. So, why did they wait if they wanted him to be part of Ruth/darrins relationship? It doesn’t seem like they wanted to toss him humiliated out the door. If this is a last minute plan and they hadn’t planned on “honey” finding out, why try this?

2). What is there in the background to make them think that Honey was so bi/submissive that he’d enjoy this? She kept telling him it would be ok and acting as if she gave a shit.

3). If she really gave a shit what was with the threaten to beat him up or kill him? They had to realize that he might not accept this. Was their plan always to hurt/kill him if he didn’t cooperate?

4) did they plan on telling the police they were surprised by the husband and defended themselves? Unless Darrin gave Honey a stolen weapon the non-functioning weapon traces back to Darrin quickly. Wouldn’t look too good for ruth/darrin if Darren already knew about the weapon. Sounds like a planned killing.

5) how do they plan to make sure that he doesn’t go to police? He could be faking acceptance to keep from being injured. Once the sex is over people’s minds change. Tomorrow he might want to kill them.

6) how could any of them trust each other? Ruth/Darrin cheated on him for a year. They both raped him. While Darrin started out nice, he changed it up to hurtful tucking and humiliation. Honey himself had a full paragraph about how Darrin did this just to humiliate Honey. So, Honey should never trust them. They raped him and he had definitely threatened them prior to actually going there. I would never trust a guy I’d put through that. He could wait a while and poison them both or kill them in their sleep?

7) who is she with now? While she’s been sleeping with Darrin it doesn’t seem like he’s been looking to be number one or at home with them. So is he just their Bull?

8) what kind of friendship would Honey/Darrin have now? It’s hard to be normal when you’ve been raped by the guy. I know this one. I was raped by a good family friend. Said no and got off. Avoided him for years. Eventually were friends again but it took work. Consent is a real issue. I’ve just recently come to understand how that formed who I am and why consent is such an issue in every interaction I have.

9) once Ruth/Darrin knew about the plan of Honey why did they wait? Maybe to humiliate him by having his plan go so bad? Darrin as a gun nut should have known that no matter how well planned that any interaction with a gun has potential to go to shit. Even when it’s with your helpless friend. What if honey had added to the plan without telling Darrin?

10). What is the overall plan going forward? Do they toss him out and depend upon humiliation keeping him from police/revenge? I’m sure the percentage of raped males reporting their rapes is even lower than the female level. Especially since this would become an issue at work too. Since Ruth mostly seemed to love honey and Darrins cock do honey/Ruth become a sub couple to Darrins bull/Dom? Does honey just become a cuck? Based on most cuck stories the cuck isn’t usually shown love.

My personal thoughts:

1). Honey should have test fired the weapon. Basic gun safety practice. Even though he didn’t plan to fire any interaction with a gun is problematic. Would have changed everything.

2) the old lady neighbor made it clear the lover brought his car over. So, honey should have wondered what was up when he realized someone was there. Why no car? It becomes obvious that he would have known Darrins car.

3) Stockholm syndrome’s bullshit and has a very low instance if it does occur. This seems more like a severe sub reaction that can’t be depended to last when the rational mind returns after sex.

4). honey couldn’t be sure what their plan was for him after ruth/Darrin were done in light of the threat of severe beatings and shootings. That’s usually not something done by people who have your interests at heart. In honey’s place I would assume bad things in light of the threat. In which case, beat me or kill me. It’s likely to be hard to cover up. So try to walk out. If they don’t want to injure me I can. If they beat me bad enough they have to get me to the hospital. If they shoot me it’s likely to be heard and if not killed we are back to the hospital. It also supposes that the wife who has shown some degree of potentially fake affection is truly prepared to kill her husband. If she hated him that much he’d already be gone.

5). Honey should leave no matter what. I came during my rape. It was still a rape and I couldn’t trust that rapist for a long time. How can you stay if you have no trust? At least honey learned that cock is cool.

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie20082 months ago

Having my wife encourage me to have gay sex in front of her was so emasculating but erotic. Love this hot story

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous