It's Only a Blowjob Pt. 02

Story Info
Alex continues helping out and now includes her uncle.
5.4k words
4.61
28.1k
62
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/24/2023
Created 05/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,070 Followers

All characters are still over 18.

Tom brought up a tray with coffee on it setting it beside the bed. He knew the smell of hot coffee would awaken Sharon and he was right. His wife opened her eyes and stretched. She sat up with a smile seeing the steaming cup, sugar bowl, and creamer.

"Wow! The deluxe service. What did I do to deserve this?" she asked.

"I just think you might need it. You didn't get in until after two," he smiled, "Fun with the girls last night?"

Sharon pulled her husband on top of her and kissed him. She'd climbed into bed naked and moaned feeling his hands on her breasts. She broke the kiss and sighed, "It was fun but I was almost bad...really bad," she said.

Tom rolled to the side so she could make her coffee and smiled. He loved her stories of men trying to get into her pants...though many did but just with their fingers. "Tell me," he said as he reached between her legs. It was a weekly thing for the four married women to hit the bars fending off the advances of the horny men. Saturday mornings were reserved for her stories and the best sex of the week. She was explicit telling her husband what men grabbed her boobs or stroked her pussy. Some men got as far as fingering her when they sat between dances.

"Julie was dancing with this tall black guy, his hands everywhere. She came back to the table and I swear there was a foot of cock outlined down his tight pantleg...which was right in front of our faces he was so tall. Julie was panting as if she'd cum right there on the dance floor and the three of us were just staring at this guy's huge cock," she said softly. "It looked even bigger than yours."

"He asked you to dance, didn't he?" Tom asked as he felt his finger sloshing inside her. Sharon was the babe of the four MILFs and often was in the arms of other men but had never gone further than letting them cop feels. He was sure of it as he'd told her it would be Ok if she did more but she'd always been adamant that she'd never go all the way with anyone. He should have been jealous but their Saturday morning fuck sessions were so passionate that he was the one to suggest slutty dresses and to let the men get to know her tactilely. His throbbing cock slipped through his boxers as he listened to his wife.

"He did and he waved his friends over. He pressed his cock against me and it felt like a steel pipe against my pussy...well, my stomach until he lifted me up as if I were a child," she chuckled. She put down her coffee and leaned over and kissed her husband, "We danced five or six songs, his hands freely exploring my body. I saw Julie, Hannah, and Dora go outside with their partners. I shouldn't have done it but I went out to his car, an Escalade and we got in the back seat," she said as she climbed onto her husband's cock. She reached between her legs and guided him inside her. "Oh fuck! I wanted his cock inside me so bad," she said, "I almost did this with him...wanted it so bad I could taste it," she panted.

Tom gripped his wife's tits as she bounced on his cock. He could easily grip both her breasts unlike Alex's but they still felt great against his palms. "But you did taste it? Didn't you?" he asked.

Sharon nodded, "Sorry. I know you were upset I didn't suck your cock last night but I did suck his. I told him I was married and we couldn't fuck. He seemed happy about me sucking him off and he came pretty quickly in my mouth," she moaned. She was getting close and the memory of the huge flesh shaft in her hands and in her mouth caused everything to boil up. "Oh, fuck!" she spat recalling the massive amounts of cum the man jetted into her mouth.

After Sharon's orgasm faded, Tom rolled her over onto her back and drove his cock hard into her, "You were bad," he panted, "I'll have to punish your pussy for what your mouth did," he groaned. He wondered if he was the second man in his wife's pussy in the last few hours but she had never lied to him before. The thought that she could have opened her legs triggered his orgasm and he clutched her naked body as he humped his cum inside her.

After they both recovered, Tom took her coffee down to the microwave, poured himself one, and came back to bed.

"So, I have to ask. Did Alex...you know?" she said tentatively, "give you a blowjob?"

Tom hesitated then nodded, "She did. You did tell her to."

Sharon sighed, "I guess. I didn't think she would...but I guess I can't say anything. I'm not all that virtuous." She took a sip of coffee, "But," she sighed, "at least it was just a blowjob."

Tom nodded not wanting to correct her. If she asked he'd have answered honestly. "Sorry. I thought I'd be the good father and stop it but she undid my pants and, well being a good father didn't seem all that important right then."

Sharon laughed, "I felt the same way about being a good wife when I stroked the only cock I've encountered bigger than yours."

Tom chuckled, "I told you. If you find a cock bigger than mine to go for it. Are you going to see him again?" he asked.

Sharon shook her head, "They were in for some All-Star game, I guess they play basketball or something."

"Wait, you sucked off a basketball player? What was his name?" he asked.

"Not a clue. I told him no names," she sighed. "Asking for his autograph after swallowing his cum might have been weird."

"You swallowed?" Tom asked, "You never swallow."

"It was an Escalade. What was I going to do? Spit it out onto the floor? Plus there was too much to keep in my mouth...too much information. sorry." She put down her cup and looked at her husband. "I guess you want to spank me tonight."

"You got that right. You deserve a spanking for not getting his autograph," he smiled.

"Did Alex swallow?" Sharon asked.

Tom nodded, "She did. She says she likes it."

"Then Alex can suck your cock from now on. I hate the taste of cum," she sighed.

"Let's get up. We need breakfast and Alex is probably hungry."

Tom smiled, 'you have no idea,' he thought.

* * *

Sunday evening the three were watching Netflix when Tom got up to get another beer. Sharon looked over at her daughter, "So, how was it?" she asked. Alex looked confused so Sharon smiled, "The blowjob. He's big, isn't he? Don't tell him that but I like giving blowjobs it's just that he's so big my jaw hurts for the next day or so."

Alex nodded, "He is but I guess I can open my jaw more. It was fine," she said. "I liked making him happy."

Sharon smiled, "I'm glad. One less thing on my plate. He's insatiable and I'm not about to turn down an extra set of hands around here." She chuckled, "Or an extra set of lips."

Every morning the next week, right after Sharon pulled out of the drive Alex came into the master bedroom naked. Tom was waiting for her, his cock throbbing in his hand.

Alex sucked him until he came in her mouth then kissed him before trotting out to go get ready for college. He always offered to reciprocate but she shook her head telling him she liked it but she needed to be fucked every time a guy went down on her and there was no time.

Friday night, Sharon was dressed in a tight, low-cut dress. Alex and Tom were on the couch when she came downstairs. She kissed them before heading out for her weekly girls-night-out.

"Dad, doesn't it bother you to see her going out dressed like that?" Alex asked.

Tom shook his head. "She flirts and lets men cop a few feels but it makes our Saturday mornings a lot more fun," he grinned. "It used to bother me but you know Andy? The guy in sales? Yeah, anyhow he was over at the Limp Lizard Lounge where Sharon likes to go with her friends and she rejected every guy's advance. She kept pointing to her ring finger, so I trust her."

"What if she...?" Alex asked.

"Then good for her. I know she loves me and I've told her if she ever lets things go too far, enjoy it but just don't tell me," he said. "I guess it would be absurd of me to get pissed if Sharon screwed someone as I've not been a great husband, or a father for that matter," he sighed.

Alex reached over and stroked his cock, "You're the best Dad ever," she smiled, "Other girls get ponies or bikes. I get a huge cock to play with whenever I like." She started to unzip him but he stopped her.

"Go put on that dress I got you," he said, "We're meeting Tim over at the sushi place. I want to give him a heart attack," he smiled.

* * *

Tim arrived early wondering why his brother wanted to come to this place for dinner. Their usual nights out involved beer, burgers, and pool. This place was dressier and didn't even have Bud on tap. He ordered an Asahi worried he'd hate it but surprisingly it was good...very good. He heard conversations stop and looked over towards the entrance. A blonde babe had come in wearing a skin-tight, extremely low-cut dress with an older guy. From all the way across the room, he could see her hard nipples poking through the fabric, though with the down-lighting perhaps they were accentuated. He was about to shake his head thinking must be a sugar daddy when he recognized his brother and his niece.

Alex smiled seeing her uncle stand and wave. She trotted over and gave him a huge hug. She let him slide his hands down her back onto her ass and giggled when he squeezed a cheek. "Uncle Tim! It's been a while," she grinned as she stepped back.

Uncle Tim looked at his niece. It had been a while, maybe a year. Every time he'd come over to the house Alex had been out. Last time he saw her she wasn't flat-chested but she wasn't stacked either. "What the hell? Did you grow up or something when I wasn't looking?" he asked.

Alex cupped and bounced her tits, "Amazon. It's amazing what things you can find there," she giggled. "I'm so glad to see you," she said. She smiled and nodded at her father as he held the seat for her. She tried to pull the hem down but she could feel that her thong was showing. This was going to be tough and suspected a dozen or so men would accidentally be dropping their napkins.

The dinner was interesting as Alex was the center of attention, and not just with Tom and Uncle Tim. The wait staff found reasons to come over and other patrons were constantly looking their way. Then Tom sighed, "We're going to take Alex to a movie," he said as he signaled for the check.

"Which movie?" Tom asked. "This is strange. Is it Alex's birthday or something?"

Tim shook his head as he handed the waiter his credit card. "Alex's boyfriend had covid and I told her we'd take her out on a date and show her how true gentlemen treat a lady."

Alex sighed, "And he made me dress up. I've not worn a dress since Communion, I think."

Tim smiled, "And it looks like the size you would have worn then."

Alex blushed, "It is tight. I think Daddy wanted to save money so I wouldn't eat much." She pulled on the tight fabric barely covering her nipples.

They finished their meals, "Ok, let's go," Tom said as he stood and pulled out Alex's chair. Tim had taken an Uber so he hopped into his brother's car. He was still confused why this seemed like a date with his niece, not that he minded. The girl had blossomed incredibly. She now not only had a spectacular ass but spectacular breasts.

Tom drove downtown and parked in the lot by the theater. Alex hugged her dad, "I wanted to see this," she said. "I love Tom Cruise!"

They sat in the back with no one around. Tim wanted to stroke his niece's thigh but that would be wrong. He wondered why Tom had let her out looking so slutty, but as he kept glancing at the huge mounds he didn't want to complain. She was fucking hot and he felt regret she was family...and way too young to have anything to do with a guy his age anyhow.

Tim remembered a bit of the movie but mostly he remembered how the screen lit up Alex's breasts. Her nipples were hard the entire time and she looked over and smiled whenever she caught him looking. When he took a chance and stroked her smooth thigh he felt her leg press against his. His fingers were within an inch of her moist thong when the movie ended and the house lights came on.

When they left, Alex gave her dad a big hug, "Thanks Daddy, I loved the movie and the dinner." She kissed him on the lips, again surprising her uncle. Then she hugged her uncle and purred into his ear, "I'll bet you wish they extended that last fight scene. You were millimeters from making me happy."

They got to the car to head home but Tim hesitated. "I should call an Uber."

Alex took his arm, "Nonsense. I never get to see you. Come over to our house. You can stay in the guest bedroom," she pressed her breast against his bicep as she said that. "It's right across the hall from my bedroom. It'll be just like a sleepover," she whispered in his ear.

Tim nodded wishing he didn't have that throbbing between his legs. "Ok. I'd love to catch up with you," he said before they climbed into Tom's car, Alex in the front with her Dad and Tim in the back.

They were headed down the business strip when Alex looked over at a brightly lit sign, "Wait! Dad. Stop. Isn't that where mom is?" she asked. "There, that's her car."

They pulled around the corner and parked. "We'll just go in and look. I'd prefer your mother didn't see us. Especially with you dressed like this," Tom said.

Alex laughed, "I doubt she'd recognize me. Not the usual blue jeans and halter tops."

They went in, paid the cover charge, and then looked around. The bar was crowded with well-dressed men and women. Then Alex nudged her dad. "There, far corner." Her mother was dancing with two young guys. Her arms were around the tall blond's neck while he was feeling her breasts. The other guy had both hands on Sharon's hips while grinding his crotch against her ass. "Holy shit!" Alex gasped, "That's Scott Taylor. He's in my Econ class. He's a freshman," she said.

"Which one?" Tom asked.

The tall blond guy. He's really nice though I would never have thought he could dance." She appraised his moves, "I'll never look at him the same way again...or Mom, for that matter," she sighed.

They decided to leave before Sharon saw them. They got back to the car and Tim asked if Tom was upset. "Why didn't you go over there? If it were my wife I'd have dragged her out."

"I know. I am not thrilled with it but that's all she allows, but it sure gets her juices flowing if you have to know," Tom sighed.

Tim looked over at Alex, "Sorry. Probably too much information," he said. "Alex probably doesn't want..."

"...to hear my mother's a slut?" she chuckled, "the proverbial apple doesn't fall far from the tree. We Crafts sure love sex." She looked at her uncle, "You like sex, don't you?"

Tim blushed and nodded, "Sure, who doesn't?"

"Ok, good to know. Dad gets rewarded for Mom's flirting, trust me. I've had to put pillows over my head as he reaps what she sows," she chuckled.

When they got home, Tom and Tim grabbed beers while Alex was allowed a glass of Merlot. They headed to the living room where they all sat on the couch, Alex in the middle.

Alex looked at her Dad who nodded. "Uncle Tim, I've been curious about guys' likes, you know, sex things," she said. She smiled seeing the look of shock on his face. "I'm sorry. I don't know who else to ask. If this embarrasses you, I'll ask the guy at the checkout desk at the library. Those guys know things."

Tim looked over at his brother who just shrugged. "Ok. Ask away. This is weird, though."

"Do you like blowjobs?" she asked as she laid a hand on his thigh stroking him.

Tim smiled and nodded, "Sure. Trust me, every guy does."

"Given a choice, cum in her mouth, on her face, or on her tits?" she asked.

Tim looked at his niece. She was slightly flushed and her nipples were hard. "If it were purely up to me, I like cumming in a woman's mouth but only if she says it's ok."

"Swallow or spit?" she asked, stroking more of his inner thigh.

"I love it when she swallows. I think it's hot," he smiled. looking down at her hand getting close to his increasing bulge. "But her call."

"Which feels better, ass or pussy?" she asked as she gently stroked his balls through the tight pants.

Tim looked at his brother who was smiling knowingly.

"Ass, but hell, it's like asking if I'd prefer a Lamborghini or a Ferrari," he chuckled.

"Spank or get spanked?" she asked.

"Spanking. I love spanking a nice tight ass," he said. He was starting to enjoy these questions.

Alex's hand was now stroking her uncle's cock, "condom or bareback?" she asked.

Tim laughed, "That's like asking if I prefer a Yugo or a Ferarri. Bareback always."

"Missionary or doggy?" she asked as she undid his pants.

"Both. Any position that allows for deep penetration," he sighed. "On the other hand, I like seeing my partner's tits."

"Cowgirl or reverse cowgirl?" she asked now gripping the shaft over his underpants.

"God! That's a hard one. I love playing with her tits but seeing her puckered asshole and wondering, hoping...ahh, wow!" he sighed.

"With a threeway, two guys and a girl? Or, two girls and a guy?" she asked as she fished his cock out of his pants.

"Two girls and a guy but just by a slight margin," he said. "If it's with one of my friends a good threeway with some girl is a lot of fun.

She pulled one of his hands onto her breast, "Bra or braless?"

Tim again looked at his brother and then swallowed. His cock was now painfully erect. "Braless, always."

Alex looked down at her dress, "When visiting your niece, do you prefer her clothed or naked?" she stroked his cock and looked over at her dad, mouthing, 'Wow!'

Tim felt a rush, "Naked...as if that's a choice," he answered. His mouth fell open as she stood to face him.

Alex pulled her dress off and tossed it onto the floor. She smiled at the intense lustful look on her uncle's face as she slowly turned so he could see her ass. "Lapdance facing you or reverse lapdance?" she asked. She then slowly lowered her thong down her legs.

"Fuck, another...you're driving me nuts," he groaned.

Alex turned and stroked her pussy, "I'm wet and ready so you have to answer the question, or I'll have to go out and flag down the first car with a guy in it," she smiled.

"Facing, again I like playing with tits," he looked at his niece's massive breasts, "especially huge ones."

Alex climbed onto her uncle's lap and slid her slick pussy up and down his shaft, "Young pussy or experienced woman's pussy?"

"Normally it's a toss-up," he said, "but right now tight teen pussy," he groaned.

"Camel toe slide or penetration?" she purred.

"Penetration," he said gripping her hips. She was doing things he'd never felt as she rocked her pelvis onto his cock. He was close to cumming and didn't want to yet.

She stopped grinding against him and raised herself up, gripping his cock. She lined him up with her throbbing pussy, "Another question, can you abide by society's moral code that frowns on fucking your niece? Is incest bad?" she asked.

Tim looked at his brother questioningly. Tom grinned and nodded, tacitly saying 'Go for it.'

"You need to answer my question," she said as she rubbed the plump head across her slit.

Tim groaned and pulled the girl onto his cock.

"Ohhhhh, fuck!" she moaned, "Daddy, he didn't answer the question." She pressed a nipple against her uncle's lips. "Can we punish him for not answering my question?" she said in a little girl's voice.

Tom smiled, "Honey, remember what I taught you about non-verbal communication?"

"Sorry, Uncle Tim. I guess you did answer my question. Ok, this one is hard and you can use non-verbal communication. Do you want to cum in my cunt, ass, mouth, on my tits, or on my face?" she panted. "Don't answer too fast, at least until you make me cum." she moaned.

Tim wasted no time sucking on her nipple and grabbing the other large tit. Lusting after his niece's breasts had been bothering him but being given free access washed all the guilt away.

barkirk
barkirk
3,070 Followers
12