It's Only Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And now seeing it all, Mark wanted to confront Emily with her shit. He wanted to get her fucking treachery out on the table. So he paid for his breakfast and drove back home.

And when he got home he found Emily sitting at the kitchen table and drinking coffee and looking downcast. And her appearance was a mess.

Mark poured a cup of coffee and sat down at the table across from her. And for a couple of minutes neither Mark nor Emily said a word. Emily couldn't even bring herself to look at Mark. Instead she just stared down into her coffee. But then Mark broke the silence by asking, "Well Emily, do you want to talk about it?"

Mark's question brought out Emily's sobs and she answered him,"It just go out of control. It just got out of control and I'm so sorry."

"What do you mean it got out of control? What got out of control?" Mark asked.

"After our dinner we stopped by an all night cafe for coffee and we just got involved in talking about climate change and sustainability and the work he's doing with the federal government and with other cities and the time just got away from us. And before we realized it was 1:30 and we both panicked and he rushed me home as fast as he could. I'm just so sorry."

Mark thought for a moment before he asked her, "Do you like Acqua Di Giò?"

Emily had a puzzled look on her face as she asked Mark, "What do you mean, do I like Acqua Di Giò?"

"You know, Acqua Di Giò the mens cologne by Armani, do you like it?"

Emily was thrown off by Mark's question and was trying to figure out what this had to do with her coming home late.

"I'm not sure, why?" She asked in a puzzled tone of voice.

"The senior photography editor at Wilson Publishing uses Acqua Di Giò. In fact he's been using it for several years, so working with him I've come to know the scent of Acqua Di Giò very well."

Emily was now even more confused.

"And the point is?" Emily quizzed.

"Do you know who else uses Acqua Di Giò?"

"No, who?" Emily naively asked.

"Damon Washington, I smelled it when he came to pick you up last night."

Emily was thinking and then it hit her, this was a setup and entrapment conversation. Because she remembered seeing a bottle of Acqua Di Giò in Damon's bathroom and thinking it smelled so good.

And she remembered Damon coming back to bed from the bathroom and he was smelling exceptionally good because he had refreshed his cologne. And it was on his hands and his hands were on her. So, of course, Acqua Di Giò was on her.

So now Emily just sat silent and waited for the hammer to fall because she knew what was coming next.

"Last night when you got into bed you smelled of Acqua Di Giò. I thought about it for a while but laying there beside you I knew that strong of an odor wasn't coming from just shaking hands. So this morning, while you were sleeping off your date, I smelled of you and confirmed the scent of Acqua Di Giò is all over your body."

"No! No! No!" Emily screamed in her defense.

"Yes, Emily, and the scent of Acqua Di Giò didn't get all over your body by just sitting across a dinner table, or in a cafe, discussing climate change. You two were intimate."

Emily panicked.

"Mark please, please understand that after dinner it all got out of control."

"What got out of control?" Mark asked.

"Me and Damon, we lost control of ourselves! We didn't mean to but it just happened!" Emily wailed.

"You and Damon got out of control meaning what?" Mark calmly asked her.

Emily was squirming in her chair and desperately trying to find a way to escape her situation but Mark had her trapped.

"Okay, okay, okay, I'm not going to lie, we had sex. There, I said it. It just happened and I'm so very sorry that it happened but things just got out of control." Emily sobbed.

Mark thought for a moment before he said, "No, Emily, things didn't get out of control. Things went just the way you intended."

Emily finally looked up at Mark and asked him, "What do you mean... as I intended?"

"I mean, you agreed to go out with him. And on Friday date night at that. Then you spent the entire day primping for him. And then you dressed as sexy as you possibly could..."

"No! No! No! Not true, not true!" Emily screamed.

"Emily you left this house with the full intention of having sex with Damon."

"No! No! No! That is not true. It's not..."

Mark interrupted her, "Emily it is true and you have fucked up our marriage and relationship royally."

That remark incensed Emily and she went on the offensive.

"No, Mark, I haven't fucked up our marriage royally, as you put it. Yes, I made a terrible mistake. I got caught up in the excitement of being with Damon and I lost myself for a moment and I made a really bad decision. And it will never happen again. But we can get beyond this if you will just slow down and stop accusing me..."

Mark interrupted her, "For a moment? You lost yourself for a moment? How about for over eight hours!"

"That is not true!" Emily wailed.

"It is true Emily, you left here with him at six o'clock and you didn't come home until almost two-thirty this morning! That's over eight hours!"

"And you spent the whole damn day getting ready for him! And on top of that I know you've spent days planning last night...,"

Emily interrupted him, "I told you I got caught up with him and everything just got out of control!" Emily screamed.

After getting his thoughts together Mark said to her, "Emily, I don't believe you. I don't believe things got out of control and I don't believe that it just happened. But what I do believe is that you planned it..."

"No! No! No! I didn't plan this, it just happened. Everything just got out of control. You've got to believe me!" Emily cried.

"Emily, I don't believe you. I believe when you left here with Damon you knew you were going to have sex with him. It was the whole purpose of going out with him. Having dinner with him was just a ruse to mislead me!"

Emily was shaking her head side-to-side indicating no, that what Mark was saying wasn't true.

Emily wanted to get away from hearing Mark accuse her of all the things she had done so she tried to steer the conversation to how much she loved him.

"Mark I love you. I love you more than anything in this world and I know that you love me. We've had a good marriage and we can get beyond this and move on with our life."

Mark thought for a couple of moments before he said to her, "No, I can't get beyond this. What you've done to me is far too serious to just walk away from it. Don't you understand what you did to me last night is treacherous? You lied to me and you deceived me and humiliated me!"

"I didn't do that! I didn't do it! I would never do those things to you!" Emily screamed.

"Goddamn woman, you did do it! You had the audacity to go out on a date right in front of my eyes. You left me! You left me to go fuck another man. And you even deceived me into to going along with it! Emily, you're a goddamn fucking piece of work!"

Now crying almost uncontrollably, Emily screamed at Mark, "I never left you. I would never leave you. Never! I just fucked up really bad."

"Emily!"

"Emily listen to me, when you had your hair and nails done just for him, you left me. When you primped just for him, you left me. When you dressed up just for him, you left me. When you let him put his hands on you, you left me. When you took off your dress for him, you left me. When you laid down on his bed, you left me. And when you let him have you, you left me for good."

Mark's words left Emily's head spinning and all she could up with to say was, "But I came back to you. Look, I'm here with you. I'm not with him. I'm here with you! I came back!"

"Yes, you came back. You came back to me after you let another man fuck you all evening!"

Emily finally realized she couldn't argue and explain her way out of her situation. So she exasperatedly asked, "What do I need to do Mark? Tell me, what do I need to do to make up for my mistake?"

"Spend this weekend finding you a divorce lawyer because you're going to need one after I meet with one the earliest that I can next week."

"Divorce? Why? Why do you want a divorce?"

"Because you are no longer mine. You gave yourself to another man."

"No! No! No! That's not true, I am yours. I'm yours and yours alone. Last night I made a bad decision. It was a once in a lifetime stupid decision and it will never happen again."

"But Emily, you've done it. You gave yourself to him. He took you and now a part of you belongs to him."

"But I came back. I came back to you. I'm yours and no one else's."

"Yeah, you came back to me at almost 2:30 in the morning after you dressed yourself up and gave yourself to another man to fuck and do whatever else he wanted to do with you."

"Mark it wasn't like that."

"Emily, I saw it for myself, you packaged yourself for him and then you offered yourself to him. And he took you and made a part of you his own. Don't you understand that a part of you now belongs to him. And, Emily, a part of you will always belong to him..."

Emily interrupted, "But it was a mistake. I made a mistake. And I didn't know what I was doing. My emotions, my hormones just took control of me and I made a terrible decision!"

"I don't want to hear your excuses." Mark said indignantly.

"Mark, please, it was just one time. Just one time."

"I don't care that it was just one time!" Mark screamed at her.

"Mark, please, please don't do this to us! Please, I'm begging you, please don't do this to us!"

"I'm not doing this to us, you've done this to us. You've caused this, this is your fault."

Mark thought for a moment before he told her, "The legal process for the divorce will take awhile but understand that as far as I'm concerned as of last night we're done. You and I are no longer married. We're no longer husband and wife."

"Please Mark! Please don't say that! I know we can work through this!"

"Emily, I can't work through this. You lied to me. You played me. You betrayed me. You manipulated me. And you humiliated me. So for me there is nothing to work through or to work out, I'm finished!"

"No! We're not finished! We can't be finished! I made a stupid mistake. I made a really bad decision. But we can get beyond this if you'll just forgive me and let me make it up to you!"

"Emily, there is no forgiving and no making up. We're finished and I'm finished talking, " Mark said as he got up from the table and walked away from her.

Emily remained sitting at the table and staring down into her cup of coffee. Her life, her perfect life, had rapidly fallen apart and it was all her own doing. She had no one to blame but herself. She had destroyed herself for a sexual romp with Damon Washington.

And it was the age old story...

Damon Washington was a different breed of man. He was suave, cool, impeccable, cultured, educated and had an athletic build, and Emily Spencer-Taylor was smitten with him.

And being smitten with Damon she indulged in tantalizing fantasies of him and her together. Particularly of them having sex. And the things she'd heard all of her adult life about men like Damon, of how their enhanced genitalia intensified intercourse and erotism for the woman, just made her fantasies even more tantalizing.

So much so that she got to the point where almost every night before she fell asleep she laid in bed and imagined her and Damon having sex. So much so that almost every morning, after waking up, she laid in bed and thought about sex with Damon. And, so much so that everyday on the climate change project she found it difficult to concentrate on the work because she was forever fantasizing of having sex with Damon.

So thoughts of sex with Damon consumed her. And eventually Emily reached the point where she felt that if she didn't have sex with Damon her body, mind and soul were going to explode. And it was at that point her primal urges took control of her thinking and reasoning and steered her to planning how she would actually have sex with Damon.

Now she wasn't thinking about an affair. Nothing long term or even short term. Rather, she reasoned that all that she needed was one time. Just one time with Damon and she would have it out of her system and she would forever be satisfied.

And she reasoned that because it would be just one time, and not an affair, it didn't matter that she was a married woman. It didn't matter she had made vows to Mark. It didn't matter she had solemnly promised him that she would forever be his faithful wife. And it didn't matter to her that she vowed she would forever forsake all others.

It didn't matter because in Emily's state-of-mind she was not cheating. She was not betraying Mark. Rather, she was on a hunt for sex and Damon Washington was the trophy specimen of the male species which she was hunting. It was an adventure she would experience and then move on, taking with her some memories that she would savor and glory in forever.

And she knew it was doable. Her intuition sensed Damon was interested in her and she believed he would take her if he was given an opportunity. All she had to do was give him the opportunity.

So after much thought and consideration she decided the opportunity would be a date disguised as a business dinner meeting.

And she was confident Damon would go along with this opportunity because several times they had talked about having dinner. In fact, she remembered, just recently Damon had casually mentioned they should meet for dinner because getting together for lunch seemed to be impossible given their demanding work schedule. So a business dinner it would be.

And to signal to Damon that this was his opportunity, she would look and dress as stunning and alluring and sexy as possible. That, she believed, would send a clear signal to him that she was available for the taking. And, if he picked up and accepted her signal, then after an early dinner they would go to his hotel and have sex for a couple of hours and then she would be back home by 10:00.

Now she knew Mark might be a problem because he was a jealous and suspicious man. So she decided to have this business dinner when Mark was in town and at home. She'd do it right under his nose. In fact she would get him to approve it. Then he would know all about the dinner. He just wouldn't know about the post dinner activities in Damon's hotel room. It was a devious plan but it would help dispel Mark's suspicions.

It was a perfect plan and it almost worked.

Now of course Damon was open to having dinner with Emily.

And Mark, well he was suspicious, but not so much that he derailed her plan. And he reluctantly approved of their dinner. And Emily thought his jealousy of Damon was lusciously sensual and added to the mystique of the evening.

Of course Damon picked up her signal before they even left her driveway. When she sat down in his car and he saw what she offering him, well, of course, he wanted it. There was no way he would turn that down. So they ditched their plan for an elegant dinner and headed straight to his hotel where they took full advantage of the opportunity.

But the opportunity got out of hand because the sex was so good. Emily was having one orgasm after another. And Damon was so turned on by Emily, and by her screaming and moaning and all the other sounds she made when he took her. That they just carried on with their out-of-this-world sexual intercourse until they both collapsed from exhaustion and fell asleep in each other's arms.

It was perfect, exactly how Emily fantasized it would be.

But when mother nature called and Damon woke up to take a piss a little after 1:00 AM, well, that's when Emily's fantasy turned into the nightmare from hell. And upon realizing what they had done to themselves Emily was a basket case and Damon just wanted to flee.

But somehow or other they pulled themselves together and Emily got back home.

So now it was Saturday morning, the morning after, and Emily and Mark had just had it out and now she knew just how bad she had fucked up. Mark was divorcing her. There would be no forgiveness. There would be no getting beyond it. There would be no second chances. There would be no reconciliation.

And for the remainder of the weekend Emily spent her time feeling sorry for herself and kicking herself for letting her fantasy evening with Damon get so out of control. And beating herself up for becoming so stupidly smitten with him.

But from time to time thoughts of Friday night would rush to the forefront of her mind and for a few moments she would savor the memory of laying naked beneath Damon and him taking her and making her scream and moan and gasp for air as he brought her to one climax after another. It was the most exhilarating and fulfilling sex that she had ever experienced. Her fantasy had come true. But then the nightmare side of her fantasy would snap her back to the painful reality she had lost Mark.

Mark spent the rest of the weekend fuming over Emily's contempt for him and her brazenness to go out on a date right before his eyes. And that she thought he would be so stupid, or dumb enough, to believe her story that she and Damon talked about climate change and sustainability to the wee hours of the morning.

Mark Taylor was over Emily Spencer-Taylor

And on Monday he found a law firm who would handle his divorce and by late Monday afternoon he had met with a lawyer and worked with him to complete his petition for divorce. And by around 7:00 PM the paperwork was finished and ready for the lawyer to take to the courthouse the next day.

Mark was fast tracking getting rid of Emily.

Later that evening Mark returned home to find Emily wanting to talk to him and try to work things out. She was hoping he'd cooled down and they could talk things out. But Mark told her he had filed for divorce and that she would be officially served by the end of the week. Further he told her he had filed for an "at-fault divorce" because of her adultery. And upon hearing that, Emily suffered an emotional collapse.

Now sadly Mark didn't want to deal with her so he called her family and a couple of her close friends and explained to them what had happened and asked them to come over and be with her. And once Emily's family and friends started to arrive Mark left the house and didn't return for hours.

The next day Mark spent almost the entire day talking with Emily's family and friends who tried to persuade him to forgive her and work things out and keep their marriage together. But Mark wouldn't hear of it and by the time Tuesday evening came around everyone in their circle of family and friends had come to understand that Mark and Emily's relationship and marriage could not be saved.

Then on Wednesday morning Damon Washington phoned Mark and to his surprise Mark answered.

"Mark, this is Damon Washington, thanks for taking my call."

"What the fuck do you want Damon?"

"I want to talk with you about Friday night."

In a disgusted tone of voice Mark asked him, "What do you want to talk about Damon?"

Damon was slow and methodical in what he said.

"Well, Friday night didn't go like I told you it would and I imagine you're upset."

"Upset? You think I'm upset?" Mark said in a raised and indignant tone of voice.

"You take my wife out under the pretense of going to dinner but instead you take her to your hotel and fuck her to the wee hours and then bring her back to me reeking of your fucking cologne and you imagine I'm upset?"

"Mark, after I picked her up things just got out of control and that's why I'm calling because we need to talk."

"Okay, go ahead, talk, I'm listening." Mark told him.