"Its Only Rape If You Don’t Enjoy It"

Story Info
Jogger is assaulted in the park - or is she?
937 words
3.47
62.9k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria was jogging through the park after work as she usually did. As she turned down the isolated lake trail, she noticed that she was being followed by six large black men and that they were making remarks to each other about how they'd love to shove their big, black cocks up her round, white ass.

She started running faster, and the men begin chasing her. They caught her and pulled her to the ground. Victoria tried to resist but it was futile against the six strong men. They tore her tank-top and shorts off and were greatly pleased to see her fully nude body.

All six men dropped their pants and started stroking their enormous black cocks. One of the men began rubbing her golden haired cunt while the others were holding her arms and legs. One man near her head rubbed his swollen dick across her mouth.

The one rubbing her cunt yelled to the others that 'She was getting hot' and stuck two large fingers deep into her twat. Victoria felt the juices of her pussy beginning to flow as the man worked his fingers in and out of her.

Victoria screamed and begged them not to rape her but one of the men just said that after he got his 'big black cock up her hot juicy cunt that she'd be screaming for more.'

Another man said that her 'pussy was going to get fucked by all of them so she might as well start enjoying it.' Victoria struggled harder than ever -- when two of the men turned her over on to her stomach.

They pulled her legs apart and she could feel one of them position himself between her thighs. She started screaming and crying for help as one of the men stuck his huge black cock full in her mouth and shoved hard, he said that ought to "shut the bitch up."

The man between Victoria's legs was pulling on the hair of her pussy to spread the lips of her cunt. She felt his giant cock entered her but all she could do was make garbled noises around the cock in her mouth, tears of joy streaming down her face all the while.

As the huge black cock continued to thrust deep into her pussy she felt the hands of the others on her tits and ass rubbing her smooth skin with rough hands. Then largest of the men told the who one fucking Victoria to 'pull her white ass up so he could drill his black dick up her asshole.'

Victoria began to scream in pleasure but the cock in her mouth wouldn't allow it. She felt the head of the huge man's cock at the entrance to her ass as he told the man raping her to let him have "some of that bitches' pussy juice" running out of her cunt. He reached down and wiped some of her sexual fluids off the shaft sliding in and out of her and smeared it over the opening of her ass.

Seconds later Victoria could feel the incredible black pole entering her. She grunted, groaned and winced as the huge black member tore into her asshole, a pair of strong, large black hands squeezing her huge tits.

Then it happened -- she instantly started to have mind blowing orgasms -- a new rush with each inch of cock inserted up her ass. Victoria started to unconsciously chew on the dick in her mouth as she was pounded by the oversized cocks from all three of her openings.

"OH FUCK YEAH!" the one in her mouth yelled, looking down into Victoria's lustful eyes.

The man screwing her pussy began shooting load of hot cum into her and the one in her mouth began pumping what seemed like quarts of hot sperm down her throat, almost simultaneously, making her gag as she swallowed eagerly. The dick in her asshole was ramming her with powerful thrusts when it finally pulled out of her to shoot hot cum all over her back and ass.

The cocks in Victoria's pussy and mouth pulled out of her at the same time, and she collapsed on the ground with streams of the men's cum running out of her mouth, cunt and ass.

Just as she was thinking it was all over, the three men who hadn't fucked her yet, took the places of those who had just finished. After all six men had raped her at least once each and they stood up, trading places before doing it again.

This ordeal went on for several hours in plain sight though all passing were far too afraid to get involved. As the final black shotgun exploded in her pussy, the thugs got up and high-fived.

"Damn that bitch was dope!" one of them said, his dick still dripping on her face.

"Hell yeah," one of his friends replied.

"Y'all tryna finesse some weed?" another said to which the others voiced their agreement. As they left, some weak looking white man ran up to Victoria, laying on the ground.

"Fucking bastards," he said, "Did you see where they went? I'm calling the police!"

"Why on Earth would you do that?" she asking, sitting up.

"You were just raped," he replied, confused as to her seeming lack of concern.

"Oh please," she replied, wiping up a thick glob of cum from her tits and sucking it from her fingers, "It isn't rape if you enjoy it."

As he watched dumbfounded, she stood and continued her jog, big tits and juicy ass jiggling hoping someone else to take her next.