It's Raining MEN!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

B) Yes, there will also be, ASAP, a Flood of naked, lusty women, for the benefit of unsatisfied husbands, boyfriends with blue balls, Mgtow and Incel. And also for lesbians and curious heterosexual women, of course.

C) Sorry, actually we have no answer to the FAQ "Is my wife pregnant by her favorite actor, or by her husband? Also because my wife's favorite actor is Rock Hudson who died 40 years ago, or, is Conan the Barbarian who, with all due respect, only exists in comic books...", or whatever. As it is Halloween night, the Radio staff struggle to find answers to all the questions.

D) At the moment, the Radio does not yet have a precise calendar.

More information is to come.

Stay tuned, stay safe, stay hungry!

Have fun, have a game!

Good luck out there!"

###

Mission accomplished. Martine smiled at her. Martine was naked, finally barefoot, with her tits relaxed on her chest, lying limply on a blanket awkwardly spread on the floor: The thighs were also spread and the labia more than half open.

With a straight index finger, Bridget pressed the button that turned off the microphone.

With a curled index finger, Martine summoned her lover close to her pussy.

Many indexes would have led any meteorologist to anticipate that those fingers would be very busy from then on.

.

Chapter 6. Conclusion.

.

That night, both Martine and Bridget. By magic, Mother Nature retrieved the male DNA from the family of one to impregnate the other, and vice versa (if this does not seem possible to you, dear reader, go back to the documentary channel: this is a Halloween fairy tale and anything is possible).

Neither had a partner, and neither was on the pill.

Without having to wait for a test, they both knew they were pregnant: the pregnancy would last nine months.

On 28 July Bridget gave birth to Martine's daughter. Three days later, on 1 August, Martine gave birth to Bridget's daughter.

###

The two 20-year-old girls were married in early December (it has been legal in Canada since 2005).

The mayor asked, "Do you, Martine, wish to marry... I read:... Britomart here?"

###

Yes, dear reader: her mother was an avid reader of the epic poem "The Faerie Queene" by Edmund Spenser. In a world where daughters receive names like Renesmee and Khaleesi, Britomart seems to be a very elegant name.

No one called them The Odd Couple anymore. Everyone called them 'BritoMartine' and respected them. The radio program was a resounding success and all the most important people from the university and the surrounding towns did everything they could to be interviewed. Over the months they were forced to expand the staff and hire new practitioners.

Mother Nature warned Brit that a lot would change that night. Without exaggerating, she asked a gynecologist if there was a diet that was more beneficial for the unborn child. There are certainly also completely vegan diets, but he advised her to add eggs and milk, fish (lots of fish), and meat occasionally. The doctor told her: "I know, the way meat cattle are raised in North America is just disgusting, but there are local farms where the feed is good and the animals are raised with love. If you eat a little meat bought from an organic farm once in a while, it will benefit your pregnancy." BritoMartine consulted, comparing two vegetarian diets and two diets with little meat, and finally chose a middle way (Goldilocks Principle, or Aurea Mediocritas, disputed the Odd Couple above the clouds).

Now the two BritoMartine both live bare feet 24/7/365. They live in a small house near an organic farm, but also twenty minutes away from the children's hospital, and near the Radio. Radio announcers will soon stop being an academic hobby and turn into a salaried profession. Each of them specialized in a different area, and they lived together happily ever after (it sounds like a fairytale? Yes of course: because for them, it was a true fairytale!).

###

THE END

###

I know, dear reader, that you would like to know a few more things.

Were there other pregnancies that night? Dozens, hundreds, thousands, millions?

Was there, or was there not, a flood of naked, lusty women for the benefit of bachelors, Mgtow, incels, and dissatisfied husbands?

Has there been, or has there not been, a deluge of gay males to satisfy the needs of an ever-growing niche?

Above all: is it true that when those two lesbians from the Radio are pregnant, they have sex every day, even four or five times a day? And that they continue until the very day? And that two beautiful, healthy, strong little girls were born who looked so much like both mothers?

So many questions!

###

Unfortunately, this story is over for today. Some follow-ups may be published: some elements are already established, and others await guidance in constructive comments.

##############

My contribution to both the Karaoke 2023 Event and the Halloween 2023 Contest. I hope I have not frightened anyone! The whole thing is pure fantasy, with no relation to actual events in the present or future, above or below the rainy clouds.

Do not try to imitate the characters! All the actors on stage are professionals, and in the most dangerous actions, they are replaced by skilled stuntmen. Especially men with erect dicks, rained down together with the rain (is a hazardous activity, don't do it at home).

As you may have noticed somehow, English is not my mother tongue, so please forgive the mistakes. ##############

Rain Ends