It's Strictly Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think he missed you," I grinned.

She threw herself into my arms.

><><><><><

Five Years Later

Things had changed quite a bit for us, and I never regretted my choice. After we... reconnected... Monica was still depressed about not being able to find work. She'd been looking for a while, and that's when I had my epiphany.

Her eyes got huge as I whispered something into her ear, and she started to shake her head. But as I continued to explain, her answering grin sent us right back into the bedroom.

She had gotten nervous when I told her that I wanted to re-start her adult products parties, but she started to smile when I told her that this time, I insisted on being her model. She nodded eagerly. But going forward, we would only allow married women. Neither of us felt that having single women in the crowd was a good idea.

She went back into a bit of a funk when it turned out that having an average Joe as the model made the women actually pay more attention. If a normal guy like me could do the things I was doing, then the expectation was that their husbands could too.

"I'm so sorry I ever doubted you, Harold," she said tearfully when the income from the first month's parties was totaled. Yes, I said income; not commission. We had decided to go out on our own. I quit my job, but still occasionally worked freelance, and used my skills to create a website for our new venture; "The Marriage Whisperer."

And then we had another brainstorm. If women loved these parties, how could we get their husbands involved? We went over some ideas, and we came up with something that we thought that men and women both would appreciate.

Like the women's parties, these were also restricted to married men; the risk was too great with randy single guys. This new venture that we came up with was teaching live, in-person classes on how to be better, more attentive lovers. We actually advertised it in our wives-only sessions, and there was quite a bit of interest. We also got a pretty good referral business.

We discussed, then demonstrated the importance of foreplay, and that a woman has more than two erogenous zones. We showed them how to make love in several different positions, and how to interpret a woman's signals. We progressed to how to properly perform cunnilingus, and where the clitoris is - you'd be surprised at how many men couldn't find it with a flashlight and a map - and for more advanced sessions, we went over locating the g-spot, and finally...

As my wife lay face-down on the table, her chest heaving as if she'd just run a marathon, I withdrew my cock. I gently caressed her back, and then gave her butt a pinch before covering her with a towel, and donning my robe. She turned her head and smirked at me.

I turned to the gathering. "And that, gentlemen, is how you make anal sex pleasurable for your partner." There was more than a smattering of applause. I helped Monica up, and into her robe.

"Thanks for attending, everyone! Please leave us a review on our website, we really appreciate it."

I turned to my wife. "Come on honey, or we're going to be late picking up the kids!"

><><><><><

My Italian probably IS terrible. My apologies.

Hope you enjoyed it.