It's What the Fans Want Pt. 02

Story Info
Daughter moves on to plan 2, seducing step-mom.
3.8k words
4.64
12.7k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a couple of weeks since her last encounter with Daddy in the kitchen. Daddy hadn't touched her since then except for an occasional brush against the ass as he walked by. That was all for the best, She was trying to think of how to fuck his wife. Her fans kept asking when it was going to happen. She kept telling them that these things took time; they needed to be patient.

In the mean time she started bringing home women who were willing to fuck on camera, to satiate her audience. It also helped her prepare for Mary, she couldn't go into this without being on her best game. She would also fuck herself on camera while talking about all the fun she would be having with Mary for them.

She knew she was going to take a much more direct approach with Mary. She wouldn't make it out to be Mary's decision like she did with Daddy. She knew Mary loved sex. She could hear her almost every night yelling and screaming at Daddy to use her. Mary came loud and amazingly, but she also knew that Daddy was good so if she didn't come like that it was her own fault. She knew that Mary liked to fuck other women. She had seen them bring home ladies from wherever they had been and could hear them having a great time. Mary, always loud, never caring that she was down the hall, was very direct on how she wanted to have herself pleased by these women or how she wanted to see them please Daddy.

The only questions that kept going through her head were, could she get Mary hot enough to fuck her step-daughter, and how mad would Daddy be? Would he be mad at all? Perhaps he would see it as an opportunity to bring the whole family together. That would be the best since that was going to be her finale for the site. She would shut it down after that and find a new place to film with new fans. Maybe she would also find a new setting and wear a mask or always hide her face. That way if an old fan ventured on to a new site they wouldn't know it was her. Anyway, she'd think about that later. Right now she had to get through plan 2 and plan 3.

She had already set the cameras up in Daddy and Mary's bedroom. Now she just had to find a way to be in there at the same time as Mary without Daddy. She knew Mary popped in and out of the house all day, and she had to get her at the right moment with the right excuse to start touching her. Mary woke up early to work out in the weight room of the house. Then she would go for a run. She figured the best time for anything would be after she got back from running. Mary always went and took a shower and then would sit on her bed using the message therapy gun on her legs. She knew this because Mary kept the door open. She wasn't a very private person. Also by that time, Daddy was usually gone for work so they were in the house alone.

The day came when she felt she was ready to make her play. She wanted her to scream for the camera. When Mary left for her run, she went into the bedroom and turned on the camera, waving at it and giving a wink. She waited until she knew Mary was cooling down and walking back home. She texted her.

"Hey is it alright if I borrow that one blue shirt?"

The response was almost immediate.

"Yeah go ahead. Big plans for the day?"

She giggled as she thought, "yeah fucking your brains out."

"Just meeting some friends a little later and I haven't done laundry yet (sigh)."

"Lol better get on it."

She gave her a smiley and thumbs up. Nice, now she had an excuse to be in her room. It would have been way too weird if she was standing in there for no reason when Mary got back.

She waited until she heard the shower in her parents' bathroom turn off and ran into the room. She went into the closet, found the shirt that she didn't really need, and came out just as Mary sat on the bed for her daily calf and thigh rub.

"Oh hey! Didn't know you were back yet."

She looked up at me and nodded. "No matter how much you workout it never stops hurting."

She giggled, "true." Then turned, making it seem as though she was leaving the room, then turned back.

"Hey I have an idea."

"What's that?"

"For one of my classes this semester I'm learning massage therapy. We can only practice on dolls so I never know if I'm actually good at it. Let me practice with you. Then you can tell me if I suck or not."

Mary looked over at her. Her face had the same expression Daddy's always had, hard and a little untrusting. She wasn't lying. She was taking a massage therapy class this semester.

"That sounds better than this gun, honestly."

She clapped her hands, "great I will go get some oils."

Mary gave her that look again and nodded. She did have oils. They were for sex but they were still oils.

"Lay down and get comfortable."

She left the room and came back to find Mary laying on her belly with no clothes on. Guess some people are more comfortable with themselves than others. She wasn't shocked. Mary had a gorgeous body and she very tastefully showed it off most of the time.

She set the oils on the other side of the bed, "This will be a little unorthodox considering I don't have a massage table."

"That's fine." Mary lifted her head and looked at her, scanning to see if she was uncomfortable with her nakedness. She smiled, "This is going to be fun."

Mary murmured something into the crook of her elbow that she didn't catch. She shrugged and got up on the bed, moving her long hair to one side, then straddled her butt cheeks. As always she had on a skirt, no panties, so their skin connected. She felt Mary's cheeks tighten a little but she said nothing.

"I will start with your shoulders and work my way down."

Mary nodded and she felt her relax a little as her hands began to knead the muscles. She worked from the traps to the delts and down to the middle of her back. At first it was extremely quiet in the room and she thought maybe Mary was going to fall asleep. That would ruin everything. But then she heard a sigh, "you're really good at this."

"Oh, thank you!"

She rubbed her hands down to Mary's back again, this time taking her hand to the side, rubbing the lats, coming back up she made sure that her finger tips grazed the sides of Mary's boobs. Mary said nothing so she continued that way for a while and then started to go lower. Working her lower back and the top of the butt, her ass lifted a little as she ground her hands into the muscles. She started very slowly moving her hips so that her clit rubbed against the lower part of Mary's butt cheek.

She moved down a little more, placing herself on one calf as she massaged the sides and lower parts of Mary's butt.

"Mmmm..feels good. My glutes get so sore."

Her hips moved in circles along Mary's calf. She wanted to grind down harder. This massage session was making her so horny but she continued softly. She didn't want Mary to freak out.

She started kneading, the sides, the lowest part of Mary's cheeks. She moved her fingers to the inner thigh just inches from her vagina. Mary's hips rocked back again as her hands played. She gave another moan and she ventured to touch just the lips of her nether regions. She didn't stop her. This was easier than expected!

She moved again, this time placing herself on the heel of one foot as she rubbed Mary's thighs and calves. Always coming back up to the ass, to play on the lips. Her hips ground a little harder on the heel of Mary's foot. She was getting quite worked up. She noticed Mary was moving her foot as well and she smiled and thought, "horny little bitch." She let out a sigh and when she came back up to Mary's ass instead of playing with the lips of her vagina she moved her fingertips to the opening. She let just the tip of one finger gently and slowly push into her. Mary moaned again and pushed her hips up even more. Her foot started working a little faster. She moaned this time, "you're gorgeous. Your body is beautiful."

Mary's response was to lift her hips off the bed and bring them back towards her. Her beautiful round ass in her face. She bent forward and gave each cheek a kiss as her fingers slipped completely onto Mary's vagina. She found her clit already so hard and started slowly rubbing it. Mary moaned out again. Her hips ground down harder on the heel of Mary's foot. Her pussy was making quite the mess as she used Mary's foot as a fucking tool. Her fingers slid across her clit and found their way inside of her. Her hips started rocking back and forth and she whispered, "just like that don't stop."

Mary's whispering made her hotter. She knew her to cry out to scream but the whispering was so sexy. She continued fucking Mary with her fingers as she fucked herself with Mary's foot. They both moaned. She felt Mary's vagina tighten around her and she whispered, "come for me. Come all over my hand."

Mary shuddered and gasped as her orgasm started. Again, she was quiet. It was really turning her on that Mary wasn't screaming out like she did with Daddy. She did hope that the sound would come through the video though. She started coming as well, all over the heel of Mary's foot.

When Mary was done she flipped over onto her back and beckoned her to come on top of her. She followed her instruction, laying down, their freshly orgasmed pussies touching. Mary kissed her lips, soft at first but then hard with so much passion. Mary's tongue danced in and out of her mouth as Mary's hands went to her butt cheeks signaling to start humping. Her hips started back and forth as she threw one leg over her to get better contact. Mary moaned into her mouth and then whispered again, "you're so beautiful. I've wanted to fuck you ever since you moved in."

Interesting. She moved in with Mary and Daddy when she started college. Before that she didn't know Mary very well, her and Daddy had moved in with each other only weeks before her arrival. Mary would say things that had sexual connotations, or walk around half naked, but then so did she. She never got the hint that Mary wanted her. Her hips ground down harder. The feeling of Mary's pussy on hers was deliciously intense, along with her words. She wondered how many times she could come with her.

She lifted her upper body to get more contact with Mary's vagina. Mary's hands came up and she pulled the front of her dress down; her mouth came to her breasts and she started suckling one then the other.

"Oh fuck, Mary, you're going to make me come again."

Mary pushed her hips down harder on her and met the rhythm of hers.

She whispered again, "you come on me. Come on my pussy. Then I want you to go down there and lick it all up."

There was the Mary she could hear almost every night. Though for a fleeting second she wondered why she was so loud with others but not with her. Had she always wanted her to hear? To maybe then wander into the room and join in whatever fun they were having. Those thoughts escaped her as the fire in her vagina took over. Her hips ground down even harder as she yelled out, "yes, yes, yes!"

Mary moaned, "good girl."

When her body started to calm down, Mary began to push her down towards her vagina. She got into position and looked up at her as she made her tongue broad and licked from her opening all the way up. Mary moaned and moved her hair out of her face. She smiled and brought her lips to Mary's clit, "tastes so good." Her hips bucked as she lapped at her.

"Fuck me." She gasped.

She brought her fingers up and placed them in her depths. Mary's moans got louder as her hand worked in her and her tongue worked on her.

"Fuck! Yeah, don't stop, don't stop." She whimpered.

She moaned as Mary's hips bucked up to meet her tongue, sending it harder onto her eager clit. Mary's pussy tightened around her fingers again and she gave a long low moan as her orgasm hit. Mary's hands clamped to either side of her head and she began thrusting her hips on her mouth. Jesus this woman! Her pussy was still throbbing and the way Mary orgasmed made her so hot. She reached her free hand down and started rubbing hard and fast. She wanted to come again.

Mary's body shot up and she grabbed hold of her ass cheeks as she ground down on her hand. Her face and fingers still buried in Mary's vagina, "come again dirty girl."

She lost it. She started coming all over, screaming into Mary's pussy as her body shook. As Mary laid back down, she thrust her pussy hard into her mouth. She sucked and licked, until she came again.

Mary pushed her hips away and she looked up at her. Her face wet with her juices. Mary stared at her smiling as she licked her lips. Mary started beckoning her to come back when they both heard the front door open. Their heads turned, and looked at the doorway. For a brief second she thought about staying and letting Daddy find them like this. She could edit the video and post the segments at different times. But then Mary sighed, "you better go for now, girl."

She nodded and gave her vagina one more lick, making her moan and shudder. She quickly left the room. The camera was still on. She would have to turn it off later. But she was also curious as to how Mary was going to pull off that fresh fucked look when Daddy saw her. She got into her room just as Daddy took the last step into the hall. She peeked her head out of the doorway, "Hi Daddy."

He looked at her with one eyebrow raised, "hello."

She closed her bedroom door and waited.

Later when she heard Mary leave the house, she went and turned off the camera. She edited out the parts where nothing was happening, blocked Mary's face from view and then watched what happened when Daddy came in.

He looked at Mary laying on the bed, naked, body still flushed from orgasm.

"What's going on?"

She smiled, "nothing. Why are you home?"

"I forgot my wallet and I have to go to lunch today. Someone in here I should know about?" Daddy's head was turning from side to side scoping out the bedroom.

She laughed, "no. Just me."

"Hm. Then who have you been fucking?"

The only answer she gave him was to reach down and start playing with her pussy. She shook her head as she watched, this woman was a beast.

Daddy's face lightened as he watched her rub her clit.

"You didn't want to wait for me."

She sighed, "I couldn't wait for you. I had been thinking about that cock all morning and I just had to do something."

She giggled, naughty little liar.

Daddy came closer to the bed and reached down. His fingers immediately went into her depths. She gave a moan.

"My, my, that is a very wet pussy. Is my cock the only thing you've been thinking about this morning."

She nodded and moaned, "take your clothes off. Give me your cock before you leave again."

As she watched Daddy take off his clothes she reached over and grabbed one of the small vibrating toys. Watching him and Mary was making her hot.

He climbed on top of her and rubbed his cock on her vagina.

"Like this?"

She shook her head.

He continued pressing the head of his cock against her clit.

"Are you sure?"

She moaned, "put it in me."

He chuckled and moved, straddling her chest, his penis pressing against her lips. She opened her mouth and received him.

"Put it here?"

His hand went back and played with her as she sucked his cock. She watched as Mary expertly took all of him down her throat. He moaned, "lick it."

She gave a moan as she watched and pleasured herself.

He moved again, going back to his original position but this time he must have slipped his cock inside of her. Her legs wrapped around him and she moaned again. Their hips started moving together.

"Such a horny girl." Daddy murmured. "Making me fuck you when I have to go back to work."

"I needed your cock, Sir."

He grunted and started working harder and faster. Her hands grasped at his ass as they climaxed together.

He rolled off of her and she moved to lay on her belly. He gave her a kiss on the forehead as he sat up and smacked her butt cheek hard. She gave a giggle.

She separated that video from the other. She didn't delete it. She wanted to watch it again.

Later that night, she went downstairs to find Mary and Daddy in the kitchen. Mary was cooking dinner and Daddy was behind her rubbing himself on her butt and squeezing her tits. She giggled, "I need to cook."

"I need to fuck."

She shook her head, smiled, and cleared her throat, "hi Daddy. Hi Mary."

Daddy sighed but didn't move away from Mary for a minute. He kept rubbing against her as she tried to cook. Mary giggled, "hi Darling."

Daddy just said, "Hi." and then finally backed away from Mary so she could finish.

He came around the counter and sat on the bar stool next to her, "what have you been up to?"

She heard Mary giggle again and she smiled slightly, "not much. School, friends. How's work?"

She felt his hand on her and he moved it to his cock. She started rubbing it while he talked, "Same shit different day." He had gotten that from some movie years ago and still said it almost every day. She squeezed his cock a little harder and watched as he took a quick glance over at Mary. Her back still turned as she fussed over the food. He freed his cock and very slowly moved her bar stool a little closer to him. She also took a look over at Mary, saw she was paying no attention and brought her hand to her mouth, licking and spitting on the palm before going back to jack off Daddy. His fingers came to her vagina and they started rubbing slowly over her clit. She breathed in deep as she worked the shaft and head of Daddy's cock. Then Mary spoke up, "Sweetie, can you set the table, dinner will be done in five minutes."

"Sure thing." She hoped her voice didn't sound like she was getting her vagina rubbed. Daddy gave her clit a little tug and said, "I will help."

They got the necessary items and took them into the dining room. As soon as she laid the plates down Daddy's hands lifted her skirt and his cock went into her pussy.

"Jesus Daddy." she whispered, "this is cutting it a little close."

"Shut up girl."

She felt his hand on the shaft of his cock. He was jacking it while pumping into her. She brought her hand to her clit.

"Is this a race, Daddy? Can we get off before dinner is brought?"

"If you shut up I might."

She giggled and started working her hips while whispering, "I've missed your cock Daddy. I can never stop thinking about how it feels in my pussy. How good you make me come."

He grunted again and she worked her fingers harder and faster on her clit. They had three minutes.

His other hand reached up and grabbed a boob. He thrust into her, squeezing her tit, jacking himself off. She whispered again, "I'm going to come Daddy. I'm going to come all over that big, hard cock. You have two minutes."

He took it as a challenge. Both his hands came to her hips and he thrust so hard into her she thought she might fall over. She bit her lip as she orgasmed. She felt his body go rigid and then felt his seed shoot into her. He broke away, lightly slapped her butt cheek, which she learned was always his way of signaling that he was through with you, and walked back into the kitchen. She situated her clothing and breathed deep. Oh boy what a thing she had done.

She quickly placed the dishes where they needed to be and sat down just as Mary brought in the food. She looked at her quizzically and she raised her eyebrows as if to say, "yes?"

She knew her face was flushed and her breathing hadn't completely turned back to normal. Also she couldn't stop thinking about the fact that Daddy's sperm was running down her legs.

After she cleaned the kitchen she ran upstairs to shower the remaining sperm from her. She locked her bedroom door that night. She needed a rest.

She checked her page the next morning and sure enough the video had blown up. So many comments on, "How sexy," "How hot," "That's probably not really your step-mom," "When is more coming?" The questions about when the threesome was going to happen took up most of the page. She shook her head and smiled, impatient. She wrote a small blurb back,

12