Itty and her Hoss Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But when she felt very needy, Itty stripped naked and assumed on the bed the 'position' (on her knees with her face against the mattress) with her enticing butt high in the air and wiggling. "Oh, Mister Hoss," Brynn moaned girlishly, "I have such a terrible itch deep in my butthole and don't know what to do. What? I should play with myself? Finger my little clit? Oh, okay. Oooh, that feels good, but...yeow...why did you just shove a finger into my tight little pussy? What? Ummm, yes, it does feel good, but what does it have to do with my itchy tush?

"Oh my, Mister Hoss, your ding-ding is so...so big...long and fat...and so shiny and slippery with all that goo on it. What? You want to know if I have been a good or bad girl? Why?"

"Because good girls get pussy-banged...whereas bad little girls get butt-fucked..."

"Oooh, then I most definitely have been a very bad...nasty...little girl who deserves to be punished. Oooh, my God, Mister Hoss! You're so goddamn big...ooh yeah...I am not supposed to be so potty mouth. I guess I am because I am so naughty and really need to be taught a lesson. Ohhh...yeah, spank my tush while you bang it. Yes, Mister Hoss, like that!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

There was a guttural grunt and a tremendous pressure in Brynn's bowels as she felt Hector forcefully cram between her buns as she had come to like it. Quickly and vividly bringing her into their current lovemaking situation, she squirmed and whimpered pitifully as his embedded dick seemed to swell, and then with a guttural grunt and strong thrust of his him, a tsunami of hot gooey spunk burst within her bowels, filling her rectum to the point of overflowing.

Then Brynn felt the full weight of her muscular husband as he collapsed limply on her sweat-drenched back. Kissing her shoulder, Hector murmured, "You've still got it, Mrs. Ramos. God, such a sweet ass to fuck... and how easily you now take all of me between your unbelievable buns."

"Oooh, Captain Ramos, you've corrupted this sweet Irish lass to the immoral pleasures of sodomy. After shamelessly being bugged, I've come to love the sensation of your funky spunk oozing out of my dilated and burning butt-hole. You better not stray...'cuz I'll never find a cock as big and hard as yours to butt-fuck me the way I like?"

"You couldn't lose me if you wanted to. You're mine, Itty, all mine...don't you forget it."

"Ooh, yes, Hoss, I'm yours and you're mine..."

12