I've Dreamed Of This Very Moment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In our seventh month of dating, I received orders to go back to the Middle East sand box. I called my branch and asked about it. "I thought I was on a three-year stabilized tour." I told my assignments manager.

"You were, Mark, but you must have pissed someone off, because we were directed to re-assign you immediately. You're due in-country in two weeks."

Two weeks? Everybody gets at least thirty days.

I called Christina. She was even more upset than I was. We talked for a few more minutes and when we ended the call, she said, "I love you, Mark." She had never said that before.

At nine the next evening, I was packed and ready to leave the next morning. Christina was coming by to say goodbye. There was a knock on my door. I opened it and it was her.

She walked into my arms and we kissed. "My father did it." She announced.

"Did what?"

"Had you shipped out."

"Why?"

"He knows how I feel about you and he's afraid he'll lose me."

"He will eventually. To me or someone else."

"What do you mean to someone else? There is no one else."

"There will eventually be if I don't come back."

She hugged me again. "Don't talk like that." She stood back and looked at me. "Marry me," she said.

"What?"

"Marry me. That will fix him."

I laughed. "Marrying me just to make your father mad is not a reason to get married."

She broke away from me and plopped down in a chair. "Then I'll stay here tonight. That would really piss him off."

I laughed again. "I would love for you to spend the night, but you've just had a fight with your father. Where do you think is the first place he would send the MP's when you don't come home?"

"Then let's go to a motel off post."

I knelt in front of her. "I love you. Our first night together is not going to be a night of revenge or hiding. It's going to be with our heads high and proud and we'll announce our love to the world."

She took my face in her hands, kissed me, and laughed. "I've already done that. Everyone at Leavenworth knows I love you. Especially my father. That's why he had you reassigned."

We were sitting snuggled in a chair. It had been a long time since I had sex and having a woman who was a 26-year-old virgin ready, willing, and able to sleep with me was very tempting. My problem was, I loved her and I wanted our first time to be perfect and this wasn't it.

We were kissing when her phone rang.

"Hello, mother," she said as she put the call on speaker.

"Where are you?" I heard her mother ask.

"At the BOQ with Mark."

"When are you coming home?"

"When Mark leaves tomorrow." She looked at me and grinned.

There was a sharp intake of breath. "You know your father will kill both of you, don't you?"

"He already did, mother. When he had Mark transferred."

"What should I tell him?"

"Tell him I'm grown and will do what I want. Good bye, Mother."

"You know the MP's are probably on their way already," I said.

"I don't care."

"That's because you'll just be going home. I'll be going to jail."

She threw herself into my arms. We hugged and kissed for a long time. Then she looked deep into my eyes. "I love you. You know that. I've never been in love before. And I know that you love me. Would you like to know how I know that?"

"Yes," I said.

"Other than the two times you've touched my breasts you've made no attempt to go any farther. That tells me that you respect me and are not rushing things. You and I both know it will happen. You will be the first man to make love to me. She reached and started unbuttoning her blouse. When the buttons were all open, she shrugged it off. Then she reached behind and unsnapped her bra. She didn't hesitate taking it off. She reached for my head and pulled me to her. I had touched them but never kissed them. "No one has ever done this before," she moaned breathlessly. "I want you to remember them and come back for more." I kissed and sucked until I finally pushed her away.

"We stop now or we won't stop," I said.

"I know, but I never thought it would feel so good," she said breathlessly. She put her blouse back on and left her bra off.

"Just remember that those belong to me. Nobody else sees or touches them."

She kissed me and smiled. "They're yours forever."

She stood, picked up her bra and walked to where my duffle bag sat. I hadn't closed it yet, so she took her bra, folded it, and tucked it inside the bag. She looked at me then left in tears.

Early the next morning, I was waiting for MG (Major General 2-Stars) Woodley when he arrived at his headquarters. When his driver pulled up, I was there to open the door for him. He looked surprised when he saw me. He, of course, knew me.

"Why are you here, Captain?" he asked.

"I'm here to tell you what kind of a chicken-shit father I think you are. You may be a good general, but as a parent, you suck. You can send me anywhere you want, and that includes the Federal Penitentiary on the other side of this installation, but I'm going to have my say. I love your daughter and she says she loves me. That's probably something new to you because if I read the situation correctly, she's never been in love before and it scares you because one day you're going to lose her to another man. It might be me, Ernie Bigelow, some private in boot camp, or some civilian doctor, but one day you're going to lose her and when you do, I hope it's as painful for you as you throwing your weight around and having me transferred is to her. When you see her at dinner tonight, I want you to look at her knowing that you've broken her heart, because you have. She might very easily forget about me in the next year, which, I'm sure, is what you want to happen. But she will fall in love again. And maybe again. And each time she does, you will lose more and more of her until she hates you."

I didn't even salute him as I walked away. I fully expected to be stopped as I left the post and thrown in jail, but I wasn't. I drove to my sister, Ruth's, house, then on to visit my parents. I intended to leave my truck with them while I was gone. What few personal belongings I had were put in storage.

I spent a day with Ruth. During my stay she brought me up to date on my ex-wife. It seems she loved sex so much, she started dancing as a stripper and selling herself on the side. Her parents disowned her when they saw the video of her with the two men and never spoke to her again after she moved out of their house. Her brother, Ruth's former boyfriend, also disowned her. She had been arrested at least three times for prostitution and selling drugs and was currently in jail.

After I left Ruth's, I spent three days with my parents. I talked to Christina many times before I left and I learned that the day I left Leavenworth, she moved out of her parent's house and into a furnished apartment in town, which really pissed off her father. She refused to speak to him and according to her mother, he didn't know whether to be pissed or hurt, so he was both.

I arrived at my departure point and checked in. The Sergeant behind the counter looked at my orders, excused himself and went into the office behind him. He returned a couple of minutes later with a First Lieutenant.

"Excuse me, Captain Reynolds, but would you step into my office please?" I followed him. "Have a seat, Captain." He paused to gather his thoughts. "Your orders have been changed. It seems your original orders were issued in error. Fort Leavenworth is conducting an investigation to see what happened, but here are your new orders. You are to report back to Leavenworth and resume your old duties." He threw up his hands. "I've never seen anything like this. I've seen orders changed, but never where the service member returned to his old assignment. And to top it off, we received this yesterday by personal courier to be hand delivered to you."

It was a sealed envelope with the return address of The Commanding General, Fort Leavenworth, Kansas.

The Lieutenant handed me my new orders. "Congratulations, Captain. You're going home."

I went outside and opened the envelope. "You were right." Was all it said. It was signed M. Woodley.

I took out my phone and called Christina. She answered on the first ring. "Where are you?"

"On my way home. Did you know my orders were cancelled?"

"You're kidding me. What happened?"

"Apparently your father had a change of heart. I'm coming back to Leavenworth."

"Oh, my God. How soon can you get here?"

"A couple of days. I have to stop and get my truck, then I'll drive from there."

"Hurry sweetie. I'll start looking for a larger apartment."

I broke all records getting back. We were constantly on the phone for the last fifty miles and she was running to meet me as I turned onto the street where she had her apartment. The truck had just barely come to a complete stop when I was out of it and into her arms. We kissed and hugged as traffic made its way around us. Military towns are used to seeing homecomings in unusual places.

It took a few minutes for us to settle down and get inside where we kissed and hugged some more.

After the initial passion was out of our systems, we sat side by side on her sofa and talked. She had talked with her mother, but not her father. Her mother had no idea my orders had been changed, but appeared happy for her daughter when she was told.

I showed her the short note I received from her father. "What does it mean," she asked.

I told her about my meeting with him the morning I left. "I'm surprised he didn't put you in jail for talking to him like that," she said.

"Me, too."

"I'm sure it went against everything he holds holy to change your orders," she said.

"He didn't do it for me. He did it for you because he loves you and is having trouble coming to grips with the fact that he is no longer the only man in your life."

She looked at me with what was only love in her eyes. I looked back, stood and took out of my pocket the ring I bought in Tennessee when I stopped to pick up my truck. I got on one knee. Before I said a word, she was crying. "Christina Louise Woodley, will you marry me?"

She quickly dropped to both of her knees, stuck out her left hand and said. "Put it on my finger." As soon as the ring was where it would be for the next 50 years, she spoke again. "Yes, Mark Hadley Reynolds. I will marry you and love you until the day I die."

The kiss we exchanged was a life changing kiss. I felt it in my body and throughout my soul, and I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that I would spend the rest of my life in love with this woman.

Every man thinks that his wife or girlfriend is the most beautiful, perfect creature on earth and I was no different. I asked her if she wanted to go to a first-class hotel for our first night together, but she said no. "This apartment is our first home. I want our first time to be in our first home.

She had time to prepare for my homecoming, and she did it her way. We had champagne, pate and chocolate covered strawberries for our first meal together in that apartment. I even drank some of the bubbly!

She wanted to take a bubble bath before the festivities started. She did and came out dressed in a baby blue outfit that consisted of panties, bra and something of a cover-up that enhanced the whole outfit. While she was opening the champagne and pate, I took a shower. A very quick shower. I wore only a bathrobe when I stepped into the bed room.

We were sitting on the bed eating and drinking. Occasionally we would kiss. The eating decreased and the kissing increased until the food tray disappeared. We were standing beside the bed and she untied my bathrobe belt. She held the robe together and looked in my eyes.

"This is the first time I've ever undressed a man, Mark. I always wanted it to be with the true love of my life and that's you. I know men call me an ice queen, but I promise you, I will try to be the best whore for you I can be when you want me to be."

With that, she pushed the robe off my shoulders and let it drop to the floor. She looked with apparent wonder at my naked body before taking her time and touching every inch of me. When she got to my dick, she held it in her hand, looked down at it and ran her hand up and down it almost in awe. She lifted her head and looked in my eyes. "It's beautiful, Mark. And it's mine. I've heard about women going down on their knees and I could never picture myself doing that. Now I can't wait to do it."

With that she went to her knees, holding me in both of her hands. Looked up at me and put me in her mouth. We both shivered. She started moving her head back and forth and my dick started getting bigger, so did her eyes.

I enjoyed the feeling for a couple of minutes before I pulled her to her feet. "It's your turn," I said as I kissed her. I stepped back and untied the little blue covering she wore. She stood in front of me in panties and bra.

"I hope I don't disappoint you." She said as I touched her breasts over her bra.

"That would be impossible," I said as I turned her around so I could unclasp her bra. She turned back around and I reached for the straps on her shoulders and slowly pulled, taking her bra. She stood there, smiling at me.

Her panties were next and it was my turn to get on my knees. I slid them down her legs to her feet. Her bush was full and her smell was intoxicating. I stood and turned her so her back was to the bed and gently pushed her down. Her body was on the bed and her feet were on the floor. I went back to my knees and spread her legs. I moved my hand to her pussy and spread her lips. When my tongue touched her flesh, she exploded. Her hands went to the back of my head and pulled me closer to her and her hips started bucking up and down.

"Oh, my God. Oh, my God." She said over and over as my tongue went in and out. I started to get up on the bed with her. "No. No. Don't stop. Don't stop."

I laughed but stood anyway. I lifted her feet and turned her so she was lying on the bed before I positioned myself between her legs. She started laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"It's happening just like the girls described it and I love it. I've waited all my life to find someone to love like this and I've dreamed of this very moment when I can tell the love of my life to FUCK ME."

She reached for me, pointed me at her and I slowly entered her. I could feel her inhaling as I went in and she started to tremble. "God, God, God. This is fantastic, Mark. I've never felt anything like this." She started to move her hips. Up and down. Up and down. While I went in and out.

It was difficult for me to believe that anyone Christina's age, was still a virgin, but the youthful excitement she experienced was fun to watch and share.

We finally exhausted ourselves sometime around four in the morning. Her phone woke us up at ten. "Hello, mother," she said cheerfully. As she usually did, she put it on speaker.

"Good morning. Any word from Mark? Shouldn't he be back today?"

She looked at me and smiled broadly. "He got home yesterday and spent the night with me, mother."

"Oh. Well then."

"He asked me to marry him, Mother, and I said yes."

We could hear her brighten considerably. "That's wonderful. When's the day?"

Christina laughed. "We don't know yet. We thought we would discuss it with you and Daddy tonight at dinner. Would that be okay?"

That was news to me so I just looked at her with big eyes thinking she was crazy. She looked and me and winked.

"That would be wonderful. What kind of wine does he like?"

"He doesn't normally drink, but he will sip some champagne with us."

"Good. We'll see you both at 6:30. Would that be okay?"

"Perfect. See you then."

"Oh, should I tell your father or would you prefer to do it?"

"You can tell him if you think he can handle it, otherwise we'll let Mark do it."

When the call ended, she looked at me and said, "Fuck me, fiancé."

It was a request I never failed to follow.

We rang the doorbell at 6:30. Her father opened the door. "Why did you ring the bell? You have a key," he said to his daughter.

"I know, but I don't live here anymore, Daddy." I saw him wince, but he brightened considerably when his daughter hugged him and kissed him on the cheek.

I heard a whispered "thank you" from her as she kissed him.

This was not going to be easy for him. He stuck his hand out for me to shake and I did.

"Dinner's on the table, so let's get to it," he said.

We were in the small family dining room, not the one reserved for large dinner parties.

Christina and I sat on opposite sides of the table. Champagne had already been poured.

"Daddy, Mother, Mark has something he would like to say."

I took a deep breath. "First of all, General Woodley, I would like to thank you for any assistance you rendered in getting my orders rescinded." I couched it in those terms, knowing full well that he and he alone was responsible for both the issuance and subsequent reversal of the orders. "Secondly, General Woodley, Mrs. Woodley, I want you both to know that I love your daughter and have asked her to marry me."

"And I said yes," Christina said as she stuck out her hand first to her mother then to her father. Her mother fawned and was happy. Her father, I'm sure, had been told to accept it gracefully and to not make an ass of himself. He was gracious enough to propose a toast.

After dinner, the two women went off somewhere to start making wedding plans. The General and I adjourned to the library, where he poured two Ports. "I understand you don't drink alcohol except on special occasions. I think this will make two of them in one evening." I took the small glass. "Congratulations, Mark. You did something I never wanted to live to see." He took a small sip and indicated we should both sit. "I knew it would happen sooner or later, but..." He changed the mood when he spoke again. "You were spot on in your criticism of me. I thought I knew what was best for my daughter, but when I saw her looking at you over dinner, I knew how wrong I had been. I only ask that you take care of her and love her for the rest of her life the way you love her today.

"You can count on it, sir. I will never knowingly do anything to hurt her."

"I believe that." He looked at me. "But there's one thing I'm having trouble with."

"What's that, sir?"

"I don't like the two of you living together before the wedding." Christina's mother had obviously told him.

"You don't have a choice there, sir."

"I didn't think so, but I figured I'd try."

Christina's father retired six months after that dinner and became the CEO of an automobile manufacturer's major parts procurement division. Two months after that, Christina and I were married. She was obviously pregnant when she walked down the aisle. My brother Matthew showed up with his Nashville mega-star, who gave an impromptu show at our reception. He gave Christina's parents' copies of all of his CD's. Matthew told him that my parents only listened to Gospel music, so he gave them several copies of his gospel recordings.

The day after we returned from our honeymoon, I received a call from Ernie Bigelow. He congratulated me and told me that he won a thousand dollars from the other two men who had dated Christina. They bet him that I would fall on my face like they did. Ernie disagreed with them and pocketed some money.

Two months after the wedding, Jason Richard Reynolds, was born. Six months after that, I resigned my commission and went to work for my father-in-law.

Almost from the time he could walk, Jason latched onto his grandfather and they became best friends. My father-in-law was always jealous when we took Jason to visit my parents.

On one of our trips to Tennessee, my sister Ruth brought me up to date on my ex-wife. Apparently, after she got out if jail, she went into the porno business. One of her biggest sellers was a re-creation of her session with two men and her first DP experience. She was doing fine until it was discovered she was sending some of her "artistic endeavors" through the mail. The Federal government takes a dim view of that. Consequently, she's doing three to five.